{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning ...... What quiet is the route: D ...... I just arrived at the OFI that today had to cut my hair ..... I am already somewhat more decent hehehehe ......

I want that, I want the home computer soon but it's going to be that no ...:?.... He is in guarantee so I had to send Fujitsu to Madrid, for the moment they have been quick to come to look for him, we will see when they return it to me .....:-/

Anuski will not have a choice but to put together in patience, I think it was like that, a very bad comer and my mother chose to move from me ..... In the end I ended up eating because hunger could hehehe ...... but it must be desperate ......

Kathaysa how are you going ???? .... sure you are already an expert in punctures .....: D

Well, I'm going to work a little ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/21/2008 7:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!!!!!!
Calm today.Spring day, good night with Noe, Glycemiah ... what else can be asked, hehehehe.
Prado, I am going to copy you about the Pelu, because it makes me a lack ... And it is that with so much stress is falling a lot, they have sent me a blister and I will cut, to see if I solve something.Already at this age nothing more than piteras.
Well, you have a good day, kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2008 7:37 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

It rains conscientiously.Aguacero after downpour.

Celia has come from the squad.If we unite that he has Angina, that "he forgot" this morning to measure and breakfast;that he has come to eat with three hundred and peak of glycemia and that his arm still hurts, because all good, as you see: shock:
Tomorrow I will take her to the doctor and I will have it entertaining for a little while.

Anyway, we are as we want.

Kathaysa, you are already a champion.Do not be afraid with meals.If you follow the instructions of your endo and your educator, you can feed yourself well and lose that fear of gaining weight.Do not leave psychological help and everything will do well.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/21/2008 10:37 a.m.

Hello good...

Elena, who is to go to the work in work hours?I must also go ...:-/
I think I will do the same as your mom with you ... when I am hungry to ask, but I end the nerves.And you don't see the food that I have thrown with this girl ... between milk and puree ... better not to think about it.

Alea ... What a day Celia has had, better to have stayed in bed.Well we are all bad, let's see if you improve your arm.

Marcita good night, some have to be calm and good ... Let's see if there are a few.With the school, I see that you are overwhelmed, but if you see that they do not fix it, talk to the Provincial Education Directorate, I do not understand why in some choles if and in others not ..., but at least you stay calm of having had itTry everything.

Mani,: D that do not work so much ... go on to see us, that we miss you, a kiss to you and your chocolates.

Velia, how about the endo?

To another rat.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/21/2008 11:43 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!How about everything here?I continue with my punctures, right now with my eyes closed !!!Hehe I'm doing very well.Only I have realized that when I take the needle always falls or some drop comes out, come on, I don't think it is much or what is imported ... but that is normal?
The controls ... I will have to tell me the endo if they are fine or not ... for the moment I have been the same and they are always the same, for example today: 75 (basal) - 252 (2h later breakfast) - 63 - 238 (then lunch) - 74 - 134 (after dinner)
I get along with meals ... Floating a little in the mid -morning, snack etc ... but I force myself even without ganillas.On Friday I have an appointment with the psycho ... Let's see if it puts my batteries a bit ...

Anuski I was the same ... Come on and you see, I still be, and my mother has always brought her fried ... now we are passing the same Calvary with my nephew, who is 3 years old and still does not eat anything solid !! also DVomit with very easily ease ... I think it is best not to overwhelm them and give them at their own pace, each child has their process .... Nor do they pass them, you have to be on top, but calm that when you are hungry you will eat.Don't lower your guard and encourage!

Alea goes cloth with Celia right?It has to be difficult for a girl of her age to bring so many care, I encourage her, and patience!I hope I improve soon ...

Prado, new look right?Surely it feels great !!

Mari.gar How about the Peke?How does the school carry ??

Well, I'm leaving for bed that has to get up early!A kiss !!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/21/2008 7:05 p.m.

Good morning ....... The cold already started here ......:?

Kathaysa when you finish putting the insulin waiting for a few seconds before taking out the pen so you do not lose those droplets ... and because of the data you have, something basal will be left over and obviously you lack the rapid insulin that surely prescribes your endoWhen you go but you're going very well !!!!!!!

Marcita care with that stress that is nothing good ehhhh .... and you know that look changes are always good and encourage a lot ...;)

You have a good day ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
10/22/2008 4:42 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Celia and her mistakes .... courage, Alea !!!What do I say that the turkey age will be left soon, right ????I am trelling.
Katha, I think like Elena, you go very well, maybe a little highSnacks try to eat things that you want something else.Even if it makes you quickly and adjusts the basal well, it may not be necessary for you to ingest in mid -morning or mid -afternoon.You will see that.
For the rest I have already written in parents my nonsense .... I have been complicated in the morning, with how well organized it ...
The visit to the endo successfully .... all very happy.He is euphoric, with the graphic program and others .... well, great .... And I, getting happier too.
Well, I let you go to school ...
Kisses and good day ...
Ah, by the way, it rains in Cáceres and it's cold ... Autumn has arrived ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2008 5:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!
Prado have you cut your hair and does not affect the glycemia ???.At last!!!We have already found something that does not affect !!;) :)) :)).
Alea, how many "mistakes" Celia has:-/ ...
Velia, I'm glad you are happy with the visit to endo ... as many nerves as you had!
I don't know if you saw yesterday the news of La 1, at noon;They talked about diabetic children, what moved me is that they talked about the insulin pump and the meter continues with a "Finance Social Security", although they added, to the children who need it (or something like that).It seemed that it was superfacil to obtain it, if you have not seen it, I leave you this link so you can see it, the news about diabetes begins in the 30:12 minute, you can advance it until that moment and see it.

It is the 1st edition news of 21-10.You have to endure advertising from the Tax Agency and then the news begins.
Kathaysa, as soon as you get quickly your glycemia will be great: d.
Kisses to all

DiabetesForo
10/22/2008 6:35 a.m.

Hahahaha mom ..... what affects me and is the bad milk that I have since yesterday for another topic: Twisted: And I don't win for Glucosport Jolin ....... I will ask for compensation to pay the glucose pills.... Uffffffff ..... that I turn on again ......:/, tranquility, tranquility ..... OMMMM .........

Kisses ....: p

DiabetesForo
10/22/2008 7:35 a.m.

Don't get so much, mead, you're going to ruin, I waved .... hahahaha.
Mommy, does handle the pump perfectly, what does not assume is how much it has or not to put to correct.He calls me and I tell him ... the problem is that his mobile was downloaded just when he called me, and although he gave me time to tell him 0.6 units.I had to upload the mobile charger so that I could call me and tell me if I was already going down or on the other hand had further shot more and take the appropriate measures.Let's see if we configure the Bolus Wizard well and thus depend less on me, since introducing the blood glucose of the moment and the portions to be ingestedAn intake.
Well, it's fine.He has arrived with 118, and is now normal, according to the Minilink.I imagine that a damn bubble has played that bad pass.
Well, I'm going to rest that there are no skates today, but at 5 we are going to put the flu vaccine.
Besinos

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2008 10:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

As you will see Mommy, my head does not give much ... hehehehe.I have answered what you asked in parents ....
About the news of the news ... yes I saw it yesterday, but today I have heard it more detail ... it seems that they talk about the financing of the bomb (it is not clear about the meter. It seems that this is treated as a progress more) ... and it is true, it is financed by the SS ... but as in everything, the criteria for placement are varied ... in short, that if an endocrine of a hospital does not want to put them through the motes thatBe it, it does not put them and point ball ... that the SS finances them, it is clear.That then it depends on each health area, because too ... that's why I always say that whoever is interested has to fight for it ...
Nothing more, that I throw myself to the couch ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2008 10:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!
Jolín has not written anyone since yesterday:?.Today it does not rain, but it makes cool .... at 10 comes the heater that does not start the boiler and when we sat down we were stiff ...
Tomorrow to Madrid .... This weekend comes Pamplona's friends.At the same time we get together with some friends from those of Pamplona who come from the Canary Islands and with some brothers -in -law of the same ones that live TB.In Madrid .... I don't know if we'll get together with 8 children, so they are preparing something to pass the weekend ...
Well routerillos, that I don't want to roll up, that this good man comes immediately ... (Prado, I hope yours comes soon;)).
Kisses and good day!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/23/2008 4:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.
Velia, it is true that the bomb is financemoment and luckily I do not need it, but if I need it I do not think it had it, sometimes you have to fight a lot for it, and if you did ... to ask Beky ... ah! ... enjoy a lot inMadrid!!
Prado, whatever you have so ruffled glycemia, I hope it is solved very soon ...: d.
Well, I'm still curing ...

DiabetesForo
10/23/2008 4:57 a.m.

Hello, because I walk in the Madriles, bad weather and those things .. I mean that I keep uploading sugar as soon as I have to attack a customer problem, in short, Cérest la Viethat "sugar climbs", but no, I give you what it is literally true.Today Comanchi, that is, that I also work for a while at night.Of course, this afternoon to the English court with the list of pending things.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/23/2008 9:15 a.m.

Hello!!How about everything here?I continue, with my punctures my controls .... I wanted to ask you one thing ... more than nothing we are older ... is that the endo told me that nothing of transhochar and not even try the alcohol ...And that I do not get along very well ... it is not that I am much out and alcohol barely take, but it is already known, that if any copita is third with friends ... then I feel like ...
Ultimately we have made a guay group at work and I leave more often than before ... it is also true that the other and the rest I am overcoming it and I have more ganillas to have fun ... and what I have been enough days, I have been in my house in my house.It causes my other disease, as well as it too ... I don't know, it's Durillo, I just ask and have fun as a normal person of my age, and if you start lying late then, and if you fancy a drink thenTake it ... But of course, I want to know my limitations, because I'm not willing to play the guy again ...
What do you think ??

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my psycho, and the week that comes with the endo ... Let's see what he tells me about the glycemia peaks at meals, I suppose that as you have told me all, I will have to put the fast insulin

How about you and your children?Velia, Prado, Alea, Mari.gar, Marcita, Machi, Mamidjuan, Anuskim Owash, Juan Luis, ... kisses to all !!!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/23/2008 10:47 a.m.

Good afternoon ....: D, here with a very cold morning in the morning but now it's nice, the sun warms hehehe ... but snow is already seen in the mountain ......

Mami already went angry because I have solved the problem that was none otherTo solve everything .....: D ........

Kathaysa, diabetes does not prevent youYou are already well controlled and without abusing you can take a glass and do not stop out and have fun because of the diabetes, yes, with your glucometer and insulin in your bag.

Kisses for everyone ..........: D

DiabetesForo
10/23/2008 11:22 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone.

Today it does not rain, although it makes it cooler.

From the bombs on the news, nor comment, because all the news about diabetes are of the type:
"There are more and more diabetics, but they have everything and free. Come on, that the one who is wrong is because he wants or is left"

Anyway, as they say for these lands, we will leave it "p'a prau"

Celia today has the lovely day.PerfectToo bad it will last little.

Kathaysa, there I spend a link where you can see how to drink alcohol with due precautions.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
10/23/2008 11:44 a.m.

Greetings to all

The only radical change I have made for having diabetes is alcohol.
I only drink beer or wine and in very moderate quantities.

In my particular theory, fermented drinks (alcohol and wine) raise blood glucose, while distilled drinks (whiskey, wodka ...) are hypoglycemic (in addition to hindering the normal work of the liver: see glucagon).

I usually go out all the weekend and, either I drink a good vinito (a couple of copitas) at dinner or 1 beer falls after a couple of cubatas (normal) and several more (the extraordinary) fell.
It is also true that with the middle of thirty the body is already resentful: D

By Valencia raining as if we were English, cloudy all day: shock:
In a little while I go to an iOSu Feijoo talk, a bonnet with diabetes that has reached the 2 poles, Everest, Kilimanjaro and Nosecuantos more (and I with fear of heights:?)

I will tell you.

DiabetesForo
10/23/2008 1:21 p.m.

Hello...

Here sunny late, but the nights and mornings very very fresh.

Katha, I tell you the same as Prado and Owash ... in moderation and especially now at first I would not risk me.Then when I left if I had a drink at night (eg vodka with lemon) thus compensate for the hypo alcohol effect with the sugar of the lemon ... but we always go with an eye.Since I had the girl ... Now everything affects me ... with 2 shorts of beer I am already dizzy ...:-/ And the wine already affected me before, ... I have not tried it.The same also has something to do with the effect the treatment that I have for hyperthyroidism.
But let's go later, Christmas, weddings ... etc., in which you have to enjoy a bit: D

Alea ... Celia da truce, I last.

Prado is true that in the OFI you can no longer be without heating, thankfully they have already fixed it to you.

Well I leave that I am not very communicative ... chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/23/2008 1:58 p.m.

Good night

I go to greet you, even if I do not write to you, I am taking out holes.

I see cuts of hairs and anger of Prado, rebellion and truce of Celia, new foreserMake her mother hate the school unlike her, Beky and sweet also of walks to school, confusing news in the news, "10" painters, rains and cold for many and viruses and coughing to right and right.We are good;)

I cannot tell you much, which for a month I am "kidnapped" of work, I am made so many every day and early tomorrow to get up early, and the worst thing is that I have another month like that.Although the thing is as it is, it is better not to complain.

My children are fine, with coughs and snacks, but we are normal.And very Parlanchines, they say that his lord is "quiet twinos" :( is that they don't stop talking, Nacho despairs with his brother and says "Nico Callaaaa" :)) and I the little little time that I can be withThey like me and I enjoy them a lot.Let's see if this streak happens soon.

Ah my mother goes better although she still has some dizziness, said the doctor who would take, that she would be unstable.

I'm going to see if I go to bed that is time.That you have a good night and even another little while.

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/23/2008 9:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.