{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Today has been the big day ... I have punctured the insulin I alone !!!!I have to admit that it has not been so much .... Even if it cost me to decide to put the needle ... uff a bad ratillo, but it happens soon, and surely I take it with a laugh, as you say ...

The controls are not going very well ... the basal yes .. around 60-70, but the rest of the day 210-220 .. Suppong that if I still will have to modify the dose or will have to put it more times to theDAY ... In principle, since I don't have excessively high glycems, it has put me 15UD before breakfast, and he told me that it was slow effect or something ... The case is that I spend the day giving tumbos, step of the 20060 very easily ... I guess I will have to take more meals ...

Kisses Alea, Velia, Ansuki, Mamidejuan, Prado, Owash, Marcita, Machi ... (And others ... I forgot someone ..) And thank you new for your moods.

What do you pass a good Sunday !!

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/18/2008 4:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night routes !!!

First of all, welcome Machi, Luismisa and Kathaysa, I'm glad you are sharing your experiences: p.By the way, Kathaysa congratulations !!For that first prick, you'll see how little by little you will completely lose fear.I have a 3 -year -old girl, the skewer with conventional syringes, I still remember how bad I spent the first time I punctured her, everything was shaking and it was sad to hear her cry ..., but in the end she was getting used toAnd me too and now it is eaten bread;).The meals is essential for not having hypos and maintaining the stable values, so you will have to put a lot of your part and not miss many hours without eating hydrates to avoid those so abrupt downs.Courage, you're doing very well !!

Anuski, how's the little one with meals?The same thing happened to Ainhoa, I was bored of the Purés, but I didn't eat anything else, I didn't want to try anything, it was desperate ..., I gradually started giving light things, soup, white fish, rice, ...

Alea, go cloth with Celia, you cannot leave "the fort" or a single moment, it has to be exhausting to be waiting for what the "next" will be, of course, that you will not get bored.How about Celia's arm?

Velia, having if you rest a little the weekend, that you do not stop;)

Well, you rest and take advantage of the weekend.

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/18/2008 6:30 p.m.

Hello LouisMisa.
If it serves as comfort I am now experiencing the same as you and also blames it to El Catarro.We have gone from disparate figures by pulling on diverse figures pulling high.I have also proven several times that when it is with a gut pain and a little loose the figures usually lower, although I think I remember that someone the doctor told him that he had nothing to do with the reabsorption of carbohydrates with those symptoms I am totallyconvinced, could someone get us out of that doubt ????
Kathaysa, congratulations!You've already seen how they had told you that it was not so much, although I cannot speak very high because it is my daughter to whom I click but I have ever tried to see how it feels.
To all very good weekend.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
10/18/2008 6:39 p.m.

Today has been the big day ... I have punctured the insulin I alone !!!!I have to admit that it has not been so much .... Even if it cost me to decide to put the needle ... uff a bad ratillo, but it happens soon, and surely I take it with a laugh, as you say ...

The controls are not going very well ... the basal yes .. around 60-70, but the rest of the day 210-220 .. Suppong that if I still will have to modify the dose or will have to put it more times to theDAY ... In principle, since I don't have excessively high glycems, it has put me 15UD before breakfast, and he told me that it was slow effect or something ... The case is that I spend the day giving tumbos, step of the 20060 very easily ... I guess I will have to take more meals ...

Given your somewhat peculiar diabetic start, and that insulin reserves are probably, the endocrine will have prudently opted to put only slow insulin.

The usual thing is that the treatment is slow+ultrafid (lantus or levemir+novorapid or humalog).
Slow insulin controls only basal blood glucose.
The ultra -granted insulin controls meal peaks.

You have to miss at least 1 week to stabilize and analyze how treatment is going.

I am sure that your sensations will be much better, your body will take advantage of everything you eat (thanks to our friend insulin :)) and you will generally feel stronger.

Remember to change the areas where you click, it is very important.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 3:04 a.m.

Bravo, Kathaysa, you've already achieved.Now it will be easier for you every time, you will see it.

Mari, Gar, you have said it, Celia's is so.There is no truce with her.The arm, there it goes, in Cabestrillo and waiting to see what the doctor tells him.

Owash, we continue on the subject.

By the way, where are Maclaudi, María and Murasaki?

Anyway, health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 2:40 p.m.

Owash, we continue on the subject.

Good, good.
I keep looking too.Change and short: D

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 2:59 p.m.

Can you tell me areas where can I click?
Now I am doing it in my leg ... It is where I see it the easier right now and where I think it can hurt, Tb told me in the belly but there it gives me more crust ... it will be that the meat is softer ..I don't know .. Can you?

Owash the truth that if I feel more strongly, now I'm glad that I have changed the metformin for insulin ... I think this is the way ... we will have to give time

Alea!Thank you!Have you seen?I have already made a woman!hehe how about Celia?How does it carry it?

Mari.gar I will try to take the meals better ... It's what I am doing more is done ... I have to eat every 3 hours ... I was hard for me to make the three essential meals of the day ... then imagine yourself.At least I have recovered my appetite a little after taking off my metformin ... but I'm still a bit with the female to gain weight, and if I make more meals a day I'm going to put on ..... Puff I don't even want to think about it !!
But my health is at stake, and it is the most precious thing that I have ... I have to take care of it ...
I encourage your little girl!

Kisses

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/19/2008 3:14 p.m.

Holitess

In:
You can see a small summary of councils for injection areas.

In my opinion, the best area for the Lantus/Levemir is the ass, clicking there we try to extend the effect a little more (although it is not to do miracles)

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 3:23 p.m.

Good night, route.
Congratulations Kathaysa !!!!!!!!!You have already lost your fear, everything is starting.Do not worry about fattening, surely they will give you nutritional information with the calories and rations of daily hydrates and everything, but as Mari has already told you, do not stop eating, to avoid those lows that so bad body will leave you.Kisses and keep it up.
Lusimisa, that's what I call x, noe also has them occasionally growth, disease, nerves ...?Go to know, the fact is that you have to always be on guard.
Well, we are still going through water, so as not to vary on the weekend.Kisses and rest.

DiabetesForo
10/19/2008 5:10 p.m.

: D: D: D: D: D Happy Mothers' Day !!!!!!, to all those who are and those who do not like me, also because being a woman already makes you a mother, I'm very happyYour first Kathaysa prick, it's just the first time then you get used to, I never liked needles and well now every day in the morning the insulin puncture, then twice a day I take measurement to see how I walk, and with the diet that I make luckily I walk very well, it is more today at pref breakfast I had 80 and then in post (2 hours later) Lunch 79.

Just as fear can more in everything, the best thing for me is to take care of myself in everything.

I send you an immense kiss and go ahead, tell all of us that we are here, you never feel like you are alone, you will see, there will always be a hand that extends to contain and give you ànimo.

Kisses to Alea, Velia, Ansuki, Mamidejuan, Prado, Owash, Marcita ... Forgive if I forget someone and thanks for being able to count on you.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Maqui's profile photo
Maqui
10/19/2008 6:52 p.m.

Good ... today I'm the one who transnocha ... I'm sleepy: shock:

Katha, very beautiful, you see that it is eaten bread.I lantus or Levemir put it always just above the culete, where the experts of the forum advised me ... and very well.If after a few days you have high values ​​in the posts, they will still put a little fast as Owash told you.And if you can not jump mid -morning, the snack and right if you need it ... Pick something, you don't need to take a sandwich.Come you go very well.

Beky ... I'm doing competition, this is your favorite time, thanks beautiful.

Mari, I see that Iciar is not the only one, because all the children I know eat phenomenal, whatever they give them ... and mine neither theirs nor anything.As you say is a question of patience.How about Ainhoa?

I see that with the choles, everything is not caught, violet ... Let's see if mamis are recovered soon.

Marcita, how about the weekend, do you let you enjoy time?Here very good time ... incredible !!!My mother little by little better ... is a question of patience.

Alea, how did Celia with the arm?You will be wanting to take off your plaster.

Greetings for others.And good night.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/19/2008 8:27 p.m.

Good morning !!!! .... today I do not entertain that at 12 I have to study.
I see that Katha has succeeded, well !!!! .... I was one of those who passed out with the injections .... you don't like the broth ??? .... Well take 2 cups ....Luckily you end up getting used to everything.
The girls who recover
Alea, to see if I call you.
The lice I don't know if it is here or in the other, but the vinegar, na de na .... that was before, hahahaha ... but these lice are now very ready ....
Well, I leave you, today I have a full day.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2008 4:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning !!!! .... today I do not entertain that at 12 I have to study.
I see that Katha has succeeded, well !!!! .... I was one of those who passed out with the injections .... you don't like the broth ??? .... Well take 2 cups ....Luckily you end up getting used to everything.
The girls who recover
Alea, to see if I call you.
The lice I don't know if it is here or in the other, but the vinegar, na de na .... that was before, hahahaha ... but these lice are now very ready ....
Well, I leave you, today I have a full day.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2008 4:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ........ I am without a computer at home: ((and I have been reading mail and forum for more than an hour and I don't remember anything ....: Oops: ........

Kathaysa congratulations !!!!, you see how it is not so difficult and every time it will be less ..... if you only use slow insulin it is logical that you are high during the day, you need ultra -graph for meals ... but as you sayOwash Your doctor will want to start little by little ....... But surely it will be inevitable that you click four times a day ......

Anuski you already put the vaccine, I go on the 31st for the strips and put the vaccine and to complete the dentist day then hehehe ... if I must be something Masoca .... !!!!!

Well I'm going to work a little ...... kisses for everyone ......

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 5:17 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Kathaysa, I am also very happy that you have overcome it, you will see how you don't even think about it ... As for food, as they tell you, it is not necessary that you give you a binge, with which you drink some carbohydratesIt is enough, a fruit, a cookie, etc ...
Machi, Mother's Day?In Spain it is the first Sunday of May, but thank you very much !! any day is good to desire happiness;).
Velia ... as always running :?.
Anuski, it seems more common to me that the kids refuse to eat certain foods, at first they miss the taste, but after a few days he offers it again until he gets used to it, it is effectively a matter of patience, although they generally reject the vegetableand fish.Although I have seen Nayah enjoy very much of vegetables and fish :?.Nayah really eats great, to see if yours is also changing little by little.
Prado, to see if you fix the computer, that with all the work you have, any day you cannot even greet:-/.
A kiss to all,

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 8:11 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radiant and heat sun, to be Monday, the case is to annoy on weekends ...

Anuski, how strange seeing you wake up at that time, is it all right?

We already have an appointment with the Endo de Cáceres, on Tuesday 28, I am looking forward to starting with him, it will be like starting from scratch.

Well, a quick greeting for everyone, that I am going to pick up Noe to school, to see how we come today.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/20/2008 8:29 a.m.

hehe thanks !!and three are going !!It seems that I do it less fear ... everything is getting used to ... as I had to get used to click on the fingers for controls ..
On the 29 I have an appointment with the endocrine, and I suppose that if everything remains the same, I will have to put the fast, because they continue to give me high peaks after meals.The basal are great !!:)) For a long time they were not good, and that encourages me a lot !!

If I have to be careful with the dowers, because it costs me a world to make the meals, and at the minimum that they are neglected I am already liando ... but for that I have my psycho, psiki and nutri who are behind me controllingThat that does not happen anymore ... I am already improving very much on that issue ... everything is achieved?

Thank you and very kisses for everyone !!!

By the way, tomorrow I begin to click on the culete to see how I am leaving ... I'll tell you !!
Owash very interesting the link !!thank you!!

Muaaks

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/20/2008 10:12 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!

Here time as a "goat", it becomes cloudy that seems to rain and after a while a sun with an impressive heat, there is no one who clarifies when dressing:-/ :)).
A while ago I have left Ainhoa ​​in the school and inside Na, again to look for her, the good thing about everything, at least I exercise, hehehe.

Kathaysa, I'm glad you carry it better, continue with that positive attitude, that you will see how you get to control those downs.

Velia, how about the endo?Tell us, that we are impatient to know .....

Marcita, how are you going with the controls in the school?I still do not do the mid -morning control, only the teacher is made if he sees it rare or if Ainhoa ​​tells him and for the moment he arrives well at the time of the food.

Anuski, go horns and wake up: Shock:, this time you won the forum vampire, use, beky :)) :)).It sometimes happens to me, that according to how I had the day of nerves, at night I am up to as many as the owls without being able to sleep :?, I hope you're well.

I'm going to see if I have time and write something in parents.Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/20/2008 11:01 a.m.

Hello, just step to greet and write something elsewhere.Viosita sourcesing the endo ... will tell you Velia.Ah, I have taken a look and I see that we have debutants of clicking.Wellnn !!!!!!! 1!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/20/2008 12:34 p.m.

Hello, how about Monday?
My thing yesterday was weird, I sleep well and immediately that I go to bed, but yesterday I could not take the dream ... And that makes me more nervous, I was already nervous because we had discussed my husband and I :(, and I was still recent... In the end I fell at 2, and at 8 arouse ... Hipp to sing: x.

Thanks girls, but I'm fine or I think so.

Mari, to enjoy the little sun we have left, here we also have it, although I work in the afternoon I leave, because the morning I fly, although every day we leave even for the bread.

Marcita, the weekend has chanted you, what rage gives, right?That they have soon given you for the end of Cáceres, surely the change is for the better, and it will not be starting from scratch, that you already know a lot.

Mommy, because Iciar is not that I miss the taste, it is not even proven, theirs is to say that I do not head and if I approach the spoon many times ... tantrieta: ((, and when I am alone with it it does itEven worse ... And from the Purés you have had to tire ... I have removed the vegetables, but still says that nothing.

Beky already tells me that with Nayah has never had a problem to eat ... You don't see how lucky you have, let's see if Noa does the same.

Prado, prepare for the 31 ... :)) Well the vaccine is nothing, the dentist is already another song.I have to return but with my schedule it is now impossible to me, but I have to return and as soon as possible.

Velia, tell us what happened to the endo.

Katha, ... I see that you get it much better, keep it up.

I leave you, have fun.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/20/2008 1:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.