{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello!!!

How fast the bridge has passed, but as Prado says here the time has accompanied us, so we have enjoyed it much more.

The Saturday celebrating my mother's birthday, who is still well with her slow recovery (although she says she is already fed up).On Sunday we spent the afternoon in Astorga, this time with some friends and getting to know his little one, who already has almost 7 months, and it was time.And the great atmosphere was wonderful.

Iciar, it has been crazy with food for about two weeks.of our food, but it does not want anything solid ... everything is going wrong, and at least everything out.

Mamidejuan ... Let's see if it doesn't give more "surprises" the damn drop ... that you are already well served.

Marcita, good that you are already here: D ... Let's see if it doesn't get good.

Kathaysa ... Welcome, I hadn't read you, but talk to your endo and if you have doubts here we are here to help you.Diabetes does not have to be any impediment to be parents, I have had a girl 15 months ago ... and everything went well, if you want to talk you know ... by the way you are called like me.

I'm still working.Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/14/2008 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good routerillos .... Jolín, where are you going ???
Anuski, do you know why he does not take solids ???, hahaha, because he is very ready ... What will he chew?Good luck is so old ...;) I'm glad your mother goes better ...
Kathaysa, welcome to the forum !!!Apart from how bad one is with 260 figures, or high figures, the impatting the debut will have produced some anxiety.Anyway it is your doctor who can help you best in that regard.Regarding pregnancy, do not worry, number of diabetic women give birth to their healthGood diabetes control and glycosylated hemoglobin below 7%.And that is achieved.Therefore, much encouragement and it has us.
Mommy, jolin with the inclement weather.The truth is that you are in the leading area for it.Let's see if the risk passes.

Alea, how is everything going?How about Celia?Stop and tell us something ...

Prado I imagine that with a lot of mess, to vary, haha ​​... come, curranta, that you are going to make you gold.: P

To all, that you have a good day.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/15/2008 6:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Anuski, do you know why he does not take solids ???, hahaha, because he is very ready ... What will he chew?Good luck is so old ...;) I'm glad your mother goes better ...
Kathaysa, welcome to the forum !!!Apart from how bad one is with 260 figures, or high figures, the impatting the debut will have produced some anxiety.Anyway it is your doctor who can help you best in that regard.Regarding pregnancy, do not worry, number of diabetic women give birth to their healthGood diabetes control and glycosylated hemoglobin below 7%.And that is achieved.Therefore, much encouragement and it has us.
Mommy, jolin with the inclement weather.The truth is that you are in the leading area for it.Let's see if the risk passes.

Prado I imagine that with a lot of mess, to vary, haha ​​... come, curranta, that you are going to make you gold.: P

Velia's profile photo
Velia

Última hemo 6.1

Velia's profile photo
Velia

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... I am already with less mess ... :)) .......

Kathaysa welcome, controlling diabetes you will see how you can with everything without problem ... here you have the anuski experience that has a beautiful girl ...... So mood !!!!

Velia what a beautiful song you put in the parents of parents ....: D .......

Marcita auimate beautiful ... days we all have them and that is that loading with diabetes nobody said it was easy right ????But it's what there is .....: ((and there is no choice but to throw forward .....

Kisses....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/15/2008 7:12 a.m.

Hello route ...
Today it has been impossible for me to write ... I hope that tomorrow I can dedicate a little while.

That you have a good night with the glycemia.
Until tomorrow, kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/15/2008 3:52 p.m.

Hello everyone!!

I have been in the endocrine, and he has taken away the metformin of the pull, .. as soon as he entered the first one he told me, that he had regretted having put it, by my background and others ... (anorexia) apart from not being theadequate treatment for a type1.I have lost a little of weight, but well ... I hope to recover the appetite again.And he has sent me insulin, Lantus I think it is, for now just in the morning ...
I have to recognize that I am very afraid, because I thought that the needles would be as the d the capillary controls and seeing it a bigger pco and with the panic that I have the needles !!Uff is going to be an ordeal !!At least until I get used to it ...
But I am calmer in the sense that I already have the proper treatment, and in 15 days I have to go again, in case it has to modify the dose, or the type of insulin ... until we find the one that best suitsmy.

Tomorrow I begin my daily "torture" .... and for a lifetime .... I am costing me to assume the truth ...

Thank you for being there, it becomes more bearable to share it ..

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/15/2008 5:18 p.m.

Hello, how are you? Here I ignored you, answering your question affirmatively from that moment on, the biennial is being done, and another thing is not so cold, I am happy I have my results of my latest analysis and the hemoglobin is in 5.9,I am with the triglycerides in 116, glycemia 81, apart from others but the truth happy very happy and I want to share it with you.

I must be honest I love the idea, to have people with whom to share these joys or sometimes some downsouts, I do not want to feel so alone, I am married without children, but I have the need to meet people that are not my environment, which is injected insulinLike me and knows that it feels when the cold days hurts or when I am in a bad mood and being able to feel like that, without having to discuss the subject.

Thanks, a kiss to all

Maqui's profile photo
Maqui
10/15/2008 10:04 p.m.

Good and sunny days, routerillos !!!
The truth is that this time is not normal.Or you handle or freeze ...
Dana Anda Pachucha.The ears are hurt for a long time, tomorrow I will not have a class I will take the doctor again to see what is told ....
I am exhausted, between, studies, classes, minilink, house, extracurricular activities, birthdays .... wishing the weekend arriving.
And little else, that I already rolled up in parents.A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/16/2008 4:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
How are you?Here a little more lively, although pachucha with his throat and Noe Atacá with the cold, tomorrow we go to the doctor again.
Thanks, Prado, no, it is not easymonth.Sometimes this is so tired ...
Kathaysa, welcome, I'm glad you are more lively, you'll see how with insulin you have better controls, take care, that diabetes is not a problem to be a mother.
Beky, that I have not told you in parents, I am glad that Nyah's teachers want to get involved in something, to see if the address does not take away the desire.
Well, let's see if we do something while the little one is in school.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/16/2008 4:53 a.m.

Hello again, jolin that head.I forgot to answer Machi.Welcome!!!!.These results look good, Machi.Of course we are here for that, to share the good and bad times.
Marcita, I'm glad to know that you are more lively.;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/16/2008 4:58 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!!!
Here we are in the Curre, this afternoon with meeting included: Shock:

How about the sick?Marcita, how about Noe, tomorrow to the pediatrician ... Let's see if at least he decongests a little, so he can sleep well.And how are you going?I see that in school, they are still in their thirteen ...: Evil:

Mari ... I have also cried with your husband's message ... Felidities to both of the anniversary, and for your family.A kiss to Ainhoa, let's see if he throws out the catarrillo.

Beky, you have already achieved something: D ... I hope this is only the beginning and that they make you easier and comfortable Nayah's hours in school.

I ask Momis counselors, to give new meals to Iciar, he does not want vegetable or coña purees, I don't chew anything ... I'm desperate, badtablespoon ... That yes, yesterday that I gave her cereal p noHe no longer wants to try, I don't know if it will work.

Velia, I see that the meter is worth it ... Let's see if you resolve the issue of getting easily ... otherwise I see that happy.

Tomorrow to get vaccinated and for strips.

To another rat.Muakss.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/16/2008 12:25 p.m.

Well, today it has been my first day with insulin ... and I have to recognize that I won the battle, we have had to put my mother because I have not been able ... it may seem ridiculous ....But mine with the needles has always been true horror ... who was going to tell me that I was going to end like this .....
Tomorrow I will try again and I hope I can get it alone.If children do not?

I have felt a little pressed because my family hoped to see results already, and the blood glucose of the morning well, but in the afternoon I was more regular, and not to mention the appetite .... which is still in limbo.The endo has asked me please that I do not skip any food, and I am trying ... but that I cannot ... as very little, I know it, but I cannot do more for more than it forces me .. theZumito of the middle morning I have taken half an hour to take it, and I have not even been able to finish it ... and like that everything follows ... it is costing me and now it scares me more than ever because I know that the consequences can bebad, very bad ...

Today nefarious, so I will continue trying ...

Kisses to all

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/16/2008 2:44 p.m.

Disastrous?Noooo

It has been hard, because everything is new and it costs to adapt, but thinks about the positive: you will no longer have that stomach discomfort, and you will see how little by little the appetite returns.

And you have said it yourself.The children click alone, and you will see yourself doing it sooner rather than later.

Come on, Kathaysa, that you are on the right track and, in addition, you have a travel companions.

A hug

DiabetesForo
10/16/2008 3:14 p.m.

Buenos días............entro prontito por si no me dejan entrar más como ayer.....brrrrrrrrrr.......qué semana más rara, menos mal que ya termina... :D

Kathaysa encourage !!!!! ..... I was also impressed by the needles hehe ... and the first time I click I will never forget, now it gives me laughter, but since I don't like to depend onNo one had no choice but to click and remove fear so you will not be less, as soon as possible you do better ...... And then you will laugh ...;)

How are all the sick ???????I hope improving .......

Anusky how about the vaccine ?????I go on the 31st for the strips and put it ......

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/17/2008 4:47 a.m.

Hello ...: d

I have already been vaccinated, I hope it serves something ... an hour waiting to put it, and that I had an appointment ... but the older people get bored at home and all the health center ...: X I have also collected theStrips ... and to take advantage of the walk.

Katha ... Don't hurry the first day, don't count, because nerves you know ... but in a few days you'll even realize when you wear it.
I was a week admitted when I debuted ... and the first days I preferred to prick the nurses, then the last days and I alone ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/17/2008 1:10 p.m.

... I'm sorry I had to send it ... which caught me in-flagantti :))

I encourage Katha ... You will see that it is very easy, I also had terror to the needles ... In fact until it debuts with 19 years I had ever done analysis for the fear I had.

How are you the rest, preparing the weekend?

Well I have to go, many kisses to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/17/2008 1:13 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Kathaysa and Machi, I'm glad to see you here !!!
Machi, that glycosilada is great !!, sure you can be a mother soon, as you have told you there are many diabetic women with healthy children;).
Kathaysa, before my son debuted, with 11 years, I could not see anyone punctuated, I thought it would be unbearable.Now, you see, click Juan every time he needs it without any problem, I know he doesn't hurt.The bad thing is to have to be clicking insulin, not the puncture itself, I don't know if you understand me ...
Velia, to see if Dana is improved, and stops hurting her ears, which say that pain is quite damn: x.And you see if you get rest, my daughter !!That you carry many things, I don't know how you did when you worked: Shock :.
Well, kisses to all and greetings to those named and not named.

DiabetesForo
10/17/2008 1:27 p.m.

Good night!!!!
The weekend starts again, will it be possible?The whole week sunny and with heat and the weekend, which we have planned to leave, raining ...: Evil :.
Kathaysa, a lot of encouragement, I couldn't see the needles either and it took a week to prick Noe because I was trembling to the pulse, but when you do it the first time, fear is lost and everything is shot.
Anusky and Mani How are your moms?
Noe with tonsilitis, it is seen that this year everything will catch it, it will not leave anything for anyone ...;).At the moment the glycems are not bad, to see if it lasts us.
And Kalua?We miss you.
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare a briefcase for the weekend.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
10/17/2008 4:15 p.m.

Good evening to to@s.I see that you are all with the theme of the vaccine.My daughter is going to put it on Monday since these days she has a bit of a cold and hopefully for that date she is as clean as possible.By the way I had been downward for two weeks so we had to lower the dose of insulin getting up to 6 or 7 units less for food than two weeks ago.Incredibly well, we come to think that at that rate in two more weeks it would not have to click.The dream became nightmare, since since Tuesday, inexplicably, I have 70-80 to move around 300, from one day to the other, and thus has been the tonic of the entire signs between 200 and300 Uploading doses of insulin evidently, from one day to another.The last control tonight has been 97. There are if we enter a few golden and dreamy.A medical colleague has told me that it can be of hormonal changes.Well there if someone has similar experiences and can give me an explanation.Good weekend for everyone and enjoy as far as possible and good luck

luismisa's profile photo
luismisa
10/17/2008 7:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.