{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning .......... cold but sunny: D ....... and Thursday, what a long week, here is also a party on Monday .... Bieeeeeeeeen !!!!!!!!!!!

Anuski here begins with the flu vaccine on 15, that told me the nurse when I went for the strips, I think to put it like every year, it has done well ......

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/09/2008 5:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello routeros !!!!

Ugly and gray day here ...... This afternoon with disruption at home sleeping, because it is not very "fine" from the cold, so I have let it rest and recover, by the way, right now it has just woke up, hopefully I don't in the afternoon ...
I am glad that your mom is better.How about time out there?I have seen the news and they don't paint very well, I hope I don't take the storm.How are those handsome principles?
Mommy, I tell you the same as Mani, although you in bridge house, will it catch you sheltered huh ??what do you enjoy very much and above all rest;).
Paz, Ainhoa ​​has also affected the glycems the flu vaccine, has been a couple of days that was put to more than 300, so I think we have a file x less :)).
Marcita, having if you already fix the "internete" that we throw you out of menooosss !!!!!
Well, I'm leaving you that the disruption is already getting something weighing: x.

Many kisses for all

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/09/2008 11:21 a.m.

Very good.

I see that there is everything: bronchitis (which is improved, violet), mothers in recovery, continuous meters (expectant we are), children improving, adapting to the choles and ... Celia.

Celia is an unknown, a file X, a case, a "lamadrequelaparó", a unvoy ... in short, I do not follow.
After several days Lantus, it turns out that we have lowered it thinking that during the day it was going well and at night.Well no.Surprise !!!, that Celia has lined her again.

If it was a lot already, that I was fearing, that it could not be so good.

Anyway, that again I had stopped doing day controls (as soon as I leave the "extreme surveillance") and we are already with acetone again, rush and all those things.

Of course, this time it seems more repentant and at least he has not denied it.Moreover, today he was wrong at the institute and asked for a paracetamol, he did not come home.

As a child it was a breeding to eat it.

As of today I still wonder why I did not ate it.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/09/2008 12:06 p.m.

Hello!!!
Today we have a very sunny afternoon, if I could walk for a walk instead of being locked here ...:-/ And as I do not leave home soon I do not find out about the cold that already does in the morning.

Mo, and they have even reinforced the vaccine ... what fear :?

Alea ... Wow, go with Celia, it is seen that you cannot sign up, or leave it "alone" with the controls ... of course that when we are at that age we do not see the danger ... well to continue giving opportunities, thanSurely the responsible celia comes out soon.

Mari, how about Ainhoa?Has the nap featured him?Surely it is soon as new.And it hurts that the teacher who has is not the definitive ... but well that the decline is extended until the end of the other teacher ... hehe :))
Well, my husband must hit the viruses in the school, to see if it does not happen to iciar and me.

Here party on Monday, who earns ... although it seems that the bridge will be passed through water ...: (((

Beky, I have read you in parents and I see that you are better ... nayah more stable, and noa ???You do well with the school, after they are not surprised, and they tell you something ... you sing the forties :)););

Well, I'm going to continue with mine ... Good afternoon !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/09/2008 1:47 p.m.

Paz, what we are talking about about vitiligo ... I have done well for me other times, well the first time ... until the dermatologist was surprised, because I didn't notice anything at all in my face ...But now as they do nothing to me ... They are supposed to be as regenerating ... They are natural, now I do not remember the components ... but they have no effects.It has been in pregnancy and above all, which has spread a lot: x: evil :: twisted:

When I go back to the end of the protohormone ... because it doesn't sound to me.

And in a month I will return to the dermatologist to see what he says, but I see them the same as before starting the treatment.

I have had a bad time, I have bought several makeup, self -converters ... and nothing convinces me ...: ((my husband to cheer me tells me that they notice little, that other people are noticeable ... but thatIt does not comfort me, and sometimes I get a little depressed.And only the air already makes me brunette ...: Oops ::-/

Enfin, I know there are worse things, but with diabetes it was already enough ... I say :?:

Is there anyone else who has the 2 things?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/09/2008 2:17 p.m.

Good night, routerillos.
Jolín with Celia, does not give you truce, Alea ... as you say, to have eaten it in time ... at least he has recognized it, that I say that it is a step .... Godssss what fear gives me ...
Anuski, when I started with the thyroid they did many tests where they saw me that I had an autoimmune background.They made me a dermography that gave positive and had the entire neck and area of ​​the chest and back full of white spots that looked like fungi .... After 10 years, they have disappeared.Nobody gave it importance, someone told me that it could be a vitiligo that was a more ugly disease for aesthetics than by serious ... in short, patience, tranquility and to see if it passes.
A kiss and good night to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/09/2008 6:06 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... Friday and with a long weekend ahead: D: D: D: D:

Alea I understand your helplessness, which Celia does not understand that this form of rebellion can pay very expensive in the future has to be desperate, but as long as it is not convinced that the only one that is harming is nothing you cannot do anything..... in short .... patience and pretty .....

Anuski did not know that you have vitiligo, I never noticed anything in the face, or during pregnancy ... but do not despair, to see if the dermatologist gives you any solution ....

Does anyone know anything about Kalua ?????This disappearance does not seem very normal, will it be fine ???????: (((

Well I'm going to work a little ..... you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/10/2008 4:34 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos!How cold !!!!Happy San Friday and as Elena says, how lucky we have a party on Monday ...
This afternoon I go to Madrid, with my boy and my nati and I have a lot to do this morning, among other things to go through and insulin to the C.S.
A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/10/2008 4:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!!.
Well, yesterday, where I live, the cold drop fell, for more than 3 hours it rained with an intensity that cannot be explained, the drops are not heard or seen but that it is as if they threw millions of cubes of water, accompanied byThunder, light cuts, etc ... I live in a house and felt fear that the water could enter the bottom, but in the end it did not enter a drop:-/.Although you can still fall :?.Today a cloudy, fresh, the air smells great and I'm going to take a long walk.Yesterday reading the rain falling, so today ... to stretch your legs.
Alea ... Go with Celia !!, it is true that her diabetes is complicated, but, jolines !!, she is even more: shock: ... wasn't it measureSo you lower insulin? ... gets to seem a little twisted.I imagine (I am sure) that you will have put yourself more than once it would be with her, but you must assure her that she will not go to Paris as long as she does not show you that despite not being guarded, the controls are done, and you should not give in ...Well, it's what I would do ...
Velia, Prado, Anuski and those who have a party on Monday, enjoy it!
A kiss to all !!!

DiabetesForo
10/10/2008 5:34 a.m.

Nosdias, I also walk with the work.I have only read a little ... Go with Celia, yes, to eat it ... I'm going to take a look at the forum.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/10/2008 6:39 a.m.

Hello route !!!!

I see that we are all, except Kalua ...: Shock: why don't we see you ???By the way my sisterIt gives a little bad vault, but :))

Juan Luis a greeting ... You also have us abandoned !!!!

Velia thanks for telling me your case, I have not done anything to me, but the next time I will ask for more explanations.It is true that it is more an aesthetic problem than something else, but it gets wrong ... :(

Elenita ... haven't you noticed it?It will be that you look at me with good eyes :)) ... in summer it is when it shows the most, and since we have not seen each other since May ... or June ... but it shows if ...: ((You takeThe 3 days of partying, right?

Marcita, I have already read you in parents ... I hope you do not improve.And the school ... luck !!!

Mamidejuan, I have seen the TV ... and go with the rains ... Let's see if it happens, and it does not make any strip.

Well then I come back.Muakkss

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/10/2008 12:08 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!!!!!
At last!!!!!!!How much have I missed !!!!!!!!!Thank you, Orange, for this "good" service and the "speed" in solving problems.
I have already read you all, but I do not remember anything, hahahaha, one is already for old ... well, the mamis of Anuski and Mani, I hope they are better.Celia's, yes to eat it, ALEA patience.Velia, I loved talking to you, thanks for listening to my tostón, that you have a good time in Madrid.
Prado, Paz, Mari, Mami, Juan Luis ... Kisses to all, I'm glad of Leados.
Welcome to Luis.
Well, tomorrow more slowly.Here also party on Monday, the little one and my maid in house with me three days ... I don't even believe it.

DiabetesForo
10/10/2008 5:21 p.m.

Good afternoon.
How do all of parties?Well in Madrid nothing at all: Twisted :.
Mommy, I've seen the news: shock: I hope it's not as much as what they announce.
Is anyone else one of those alert areas?
Well you pass a good weekend and as dry as possible.
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/11/2008 12:18 p.m.

Well here we were, Saturday afternoon at home ... Joé, there was no program there for a program that lasted the whole afternoon and was titled ... I don't remember, but that one of those varieties would be good for all of us for allThe afternoon.
We are with Nati, I'm afraid that either is being deaf or passes from us.Well, that we have seen elixir of love and I take the opportunity to write while Nati entertains himself with his tropecient dolls and Montse throws a peazo nap of saddle.... it's bad ... rain, wind ... I tell you, Saturday afternoon at home.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/11/2008 2:27 p.m.

Good morning, routerillos.
We are already back through Cáceres.What time he has done the weekend.On Friday when I went to Madrid, on the Cáceres-Plastica-Navalal highway, I could not go from 100. The very strong wind gusts destabilized the car .... uffff .... I am glad that it has not had serious consequences the dropFría, for everyone in general and especially for Mani, Mommy and families.Of course this is wrong ... By the way, I have blown up, we have the patios full of dirt ... Anyway ...
I see that half a route we are partying.A little kiss for those who work and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/13/2008 7:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Yes, a very bad weather here too, now it seems that the sun wants to come out, to see if it gives us a truce and we can go out to take a pass, which tomorrow we return to the routine.
I have also destroyed some pots of the patio through the air.
Have a good afternoon, kisses.

DiabetesForo
10/13/2008 10:11 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Here is enough good, again.Soloado and not too cold.Bad night we have spent glycemic speaking.I changed the pump infusion equipment and did not work.Mecagoentoloquesemenea !!!! .... at 4.30 again start.Today I am.And now I have to study, take the car to the workshop ... Anyway.
I hope that mamis pachuchas are already recovered and that the little pachuchos as well.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2008 4:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good day: ((....... I see that you have all had a very bad weather in the weekend, because here a splendid time, heat and a lot of rare thing for these lands ... hehehe .... soA lot of departure to the mountain, of vinitos, dinners ... and yesterday purchases to Ferrol that was not a party in Galicia ....
So today I am tired and without wanting to work .....: Shock: but I have a lot of curro ...... So you have a good day ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/14/2008 4:38 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Well here yesterday afternoon, and when no one expected because the morning had been very good, a tremendous rain fell, in 10 minutes everything was collapsed, the flooded streets, cut traffic lights, it seemed that the sky collapsed, to the majorityPeople caught her in shirt sleeves:-/.It has already happened, for now, today we look like a pleasant sun, to see how long it lasts, that I no longer trust :?.
Velia, how much patience you need to control those devices ... Let's see if you get strength and try to throw a "armchair nap";).
Prado enjoys that good weather, in autumn the mountain is beautiful :).
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
10/14/2008 7:30 a.m.

hello!!

Well, it is the first time I write in this section, I am Ana, I am 28 years old and I have diagnosed DB type 1 (in the test phase yet) .. with some of you I have already had the pleasure of speaking ...

Today I am especially bad, I have a bit high glucose, but no more than other days .. (260, with metformin included).I was going to the gym now but when I got there I have decided to become, and it will seem exaggerated ... but on the way I came to me with little losses of consciousness ... I do not know how to explain it, like when you get up suddenly that the view is cloudedWell, but without doing anything, just walk.I do not understand why I already say ... either it has exorbitant values ​​(or so I think) .. but today I feel bad, physically and animated ...
Everyone takes importance to what is happening to me, so that I do not feel bad, I am silly and it is true that it is not so much, .....

But today they have told me that I will have to be very careWe have advanced the wedding date to have children and soon (we decided before knowing anything about diabetes)

The same is that today I am especially sensitive, sorry for the tostón ....
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my endocrine and I hope I clarify enough things ...

A kiss to all

kathaysa's profile photo
kathaysa
10/14/2008 2:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.