{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning-tardes.

I just have to greet me.

Mani, I hope your mother is better.

Here is very cold at night and in the morning, although now there is a beautiful sun.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/05/2008 9:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routers .... fresh and sunny is presented this Monday.Yesterday a calorazo in the field ...
I go through the threads and start studying.
Kisses and good day for everyone

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/06/2008 4:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ........ What calms the route in the weekend ...... here for a splendid time all weekend so yesterday was a complete day for the mountain that is already beginning to be autumn andspectacular........

Mani and anuski how are your moms ????? ...

Alea eyes that see you hehehehe ...... You must walk very, very linked ........ How about Celia?

And kalua?

I get to work that until the 20th I am stopped ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
10/06/2008 4:51 a.m.

Hello route !!!!

Finally I find a little while, to see if they leave me.

My mother's operation, well ... the next day at home and now a lot of rest ... and little by little.My HNA and I of the nerves, because when I finish the operation, nobody notified us of anything: shock: like that ...: x we ​​asked and I was already in the waking room ... They don't tell us more ... 2h moreafternoon and without knowing anything ...: x: x we ​​ask again and that is still there but well ... Then they take it out the hall without war!!!!But everything went well.

Then I answer you more quietly.Thank you all for the support, you are great !!!!

Man, how about your mom?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/06/2008 12:47 p.m.

Good morning ....... What paradita the route is, it seems that we are all very busy ....: D

Anuski was glad that everything went well, now a little patience and to recover .....

Velia tell us how everything goes with the continuous meter .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
10/07/2008 5:30 a.m.

Good routerillos .... It is true that this stands ...
Anuski, I'm glad that everything has gone well, despite the wait of waiting.
Man, how about your mom ????
Yes, Prado, I'll tell you.Now I don't have them with me.Let's see how Angela accepts it ...
Well, I went to read the rest of the threads and I close a little to do.
Kisses for all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2008 5:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good routerillos .... It is true that this stands ...
Anuski, I'm glad that everything has gone well, despite the wait of waiting.
Man, how about your mom ????
Yes, Prado, I'll tell you.Now I don't have them with me.Let's see how Angela accepts it ...
Well, I went to read the rest of the threads and I close a little to do.
Kisses for all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/07/2008 5:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!.
He went to see how the moms of Anuski and Mani were.
Anuski, I see that your mother, after the bad weather, well, I'm glad!
Man and yours?
I, today, happy, on Thursday is a party here, we make bridge, so ... 4 days of rest !!!Well, well !!!!
A kiss

DiabetesForo
10/07/2008 7:52 a.m.

Hello routers !!!

Finally I let myself see here: Oops:, if with so much walk to school I have no time:?Although I have already seen that there is more than one that does not give signs of life, I hope that the "missing" are well.

Anuski, I'm glad that the operation went well, now to recover, and you at least more calm after the nerves of waiting.How about your bichito, has finally been released?

Mani, how about your mom?And the smurfs?

Mommy, you are the same as my Maradin, on Thursday is a local party where he works and also limits Bridge ¡¡Bieeeennnn !!!!Take the most to rest and recharge batteries !!How about Juan?

Well I let you prepare the sandwich to Ainhoa ​​and go out whistling to look at school.

Besazos for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
10/07/2008 11:12 a.m.

Hello ... in the afternoon.

We are all a little "missing" ... between choles, mamis pachuchas, excess of work ... enfin, the typical.

Prado, Velia and Mamidejuan ... Thank you, my mother is going well, although already boring of so much bed, she is one of those who do not stop a second ... Being all day in bed becomes eternal.

Mari, how about Ainhoa ​​in school, is he happy?Having tomorrow and afternoon is a roll, especially for those who also have to go to do the controls ... My mother ... how much walk.

Iciar had 3 days a little fear ... it did not start alone, but yesterday afternoon and this morning she alone without problem, so we walk ... little by little, as it has already fallen several times, in some equalHe has taken some fear, although they have been soft :))

Mani, tell us to see how your mom, do you have it there with you or is it in Madrid?Let's see if it improves, that the spikes are a tostón.

Beky, how are you going pretty?Go 2 teachers have touched you, right? ... With lies we start badly, give them cane because otherwise the batteries are not put throughout the course and that is not so.I'm glad Noa Guay.

Marcita, and you?Are you disconnected?That has happened ... I hope you are well, get a woman.

How lucky you have a bridge this week, we here are on Monday party ... I don't know if you all have it? They spend Sunday's party for Monday.

Forgive if I forget someone.Ahhh, if Paz then tells you about the vitiligo, I reread you and I tell you.
Chao !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/07/2008 11:58 a.m.

Good night route.
Anuski was glad that your mother went well.
Velia How did everything go?
This afternoon they have put the flu vaccine to Angel and I don't think it's because of that ... but at dinner it was 330: shock: and at this time he never has those values.We will see where it goes ... or we will put it in files x several ...
Prado, Mari, Mommy .... to all good night
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/07/2008 4:34 p.m.

Thanks for worrying, my mother goes better but she still doesn't dare to go out alone.This morning I went out with her for a while and it seemed that she was drunk, but he has been encouraged to leave and that is already a good sign.What happens is that he lives alone and there is no way to convince her to come here for a few days, that he fits.

Anuski beautiful that I'm glad your mother is also better.And my mother lives here, from Madrid we all left: D, my mother, my brother and I, here, and my sister to Malaga.In Madrid we have a house but to go on vacation that is as you are best in Madrid, although sometimes I also miss it but only sometimes.:))

I am up to work, on Thursday it is a party but I have to work and that my children have a bridge: (

I do not have time to write more, that I read to you and I have a pending response in bombs but I cannot entertain myself.

Many kisses for everyone, enjoy those who have parties and take care of those glycemia.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
10/07/2008 5:27 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!Here we are with a "parato" more in our life .... If you think I will open a thread on the subject and you can read more people.At the moment, it bothers him a little but I think it is more the dressing they have put to cover him than the gossip himself ....
Yesterday was a complete day, we left at 3 of the hospital and at 5 he had an academy, then studying with Angela and going out with her and her skates to take a walk, and I ended dead ... today I have a day more or less with theaggravating tomorrow's exam, that is, I have to study yes or yes ...
I see that you appear, that moms well, well !!!! ....
Well, I read everything and see if I open a couple of threads ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/08/2008 4:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... joooooo ... I am more linked than the leg of a Roman: shock: ........

Velia how interesting what you tell, I already read the new thread, tell us how everything goes ... by the way where Juan Luis is going ?????;) ........ I have not told us anything ... hehehe

Well I continue with mine ..... kisses ...

DiabetesForo
10/08/2008 6:27 a.m.

Hi Prado ... Juan Luis is on the way to Madrid.And it has abandoned us a bit .... It is that the work has a bit absorbed and then we are linked with the opponents and others ... I will already give it a thyroe of ears when it has it at hand .....;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/08/2008 6:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

By the way, I talked to Marcita this morning.Send many greetings to all and say that we miss ... it has been without the Internet for 8 days.It seems that the problem is being corrected and maybe today it can be connected.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/08/2008 6:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Man, how good you have appeared !!Let's see if your mother recovers at all.They are always willing to give a hand, but then they do not accept the help we offer them, for not bothering:-/ ...
Yes, they are threatening with "cold drop", so the bridge will be calm and wait for us to get free about it too.Be good luck, because where they put it worse it is for Alicante, and the last one you had a close :?.
Paz, last year Juan vaccinated and did not notice any reaction in his glycemia, but each one is different from the other and maybe they have affected him.When the analytics is done?
Yes ... Juan Luis is missing.
Well and also Marcita, that we already know the reason.
and kalua ???what's the matter???Answer!!!!.
Beky is superliated, I imagine that he will not have time to get.
A kiss to all !!

DiabetesForo
10/08/2008 7:27 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!

Mani your mom, if you have been encouraged to go out is that it is already much better, to see if it is allowed to take care of a little.It is not surprising that you leave Madrid ... much better visiting quietly, for me it would be very stressful to live there and you have a close closeness.How are your smurfs?
Let's see if the drop passes you ...: D and Mamidejuan too ...

Marcita, what a roll ... already said, that if not you left us;) ??Let's see if they fix it soon, and connect.

Velia, then I will read the meter, which I had not heard.It seems that Angela takes it well, right? ...

Paz that high if it can be of the vaccine, it has ever happened to me ... and I have blamed him, this year I have not yet put it.

Greetings to others !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
10/08/2008 12:38 p.m.

Good afternoon.
Mommy, I don't know what would happen last night ... and probably as happens on other occasions we never know it, today it has the most "normalized" glycemia.For the analytics we have time the Wednesday that comes :?
Velia, now I will read how it was, I suppose that with experience Juan Luís, easier.
Man, I don't know why I didn't know that your mother had been sick: Shock: but I'm glad he is already recovering.
I'm going to go through parents now.
Kisses to all
Peace

DiabetesForo
10/08/2008 3:22 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!Today already the employer's eve, and on Monday party in Cáceres .... well !!!!
I have told in parents some things of the minilink that had asked me, in case you want to read.
Today I am especially tired.I have not had a good night.The truth is that I missed my boy.One cannot get used to the good .... anyway.
Come, I put myself with mine, I'm from a vague ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/09/2008 4:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.