{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
What I say, Mari, that I have an integral dismissal that pa what: oops:
Here we are, almost freshly raised.Yesterday we had Juanlu's birthday party with friends.We were even the many, we had a great time and thanked that the night would allow us to be in the courtyard .... We are going to take a walk and buy the bread.
And waiting for the first day of school.We will tell how it is doing.
Elenita, a little kiss.
Those of the beach, Joooo, who will be having a great time.What luck !!!
Kisses and good Sunday for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/14/2008 8:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... I am here: D, how little the good hehehe but I return with the loaded batteries, it has been a full week, very good time in Asturias where we could make the route we planned, we went up to BulnesAnd the Pandébano hill, spectacular but very hard so that the next day and beach in Ribadesella, in Potes Rain so we could not do anything of the planned except for some small walk but by mountain, everything very beautiful, but we will have to return hehehe.

Anuski very good very good hemo, despite everything you keep it and that is very good, you'll see how next you already manage to lower it a little.

You have a good day and especially those who start the school today.

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/15/2008 5:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Goodsssssssssssss

How about the route?, this week there is no dining room so she will have to fix she alone, I hope that I do not "lie" with the keys, with cars with ... Anyway, I better not think about it, my puppy !! ... first daywill return home alone ... Anyway, :?

Prado I'm glad to see you with the loaded batteries !!

Well, a health to the entire route today I will try to fix this situation, but two colleagues are going to be difficult and at the moment we are turning, but it does not work.

I will try to enter tomorrow and catch up

A special kiss to all the "kids" that the school starts today !!

See you!!

DiabetesForo
09/15/2008 6:07 a.m.

Very good !!!!

Prado, welcome !!!!!!!: D I am glad you enjoy so much, now everything calmly, so as not to overwhelm you very soon.My hemo, ... :?But Alberto was good and he didn't quarrel :)) ... Let's see if the next is better.
Are you still with intensive day, or are you going late?

Kalua, have you liadilla, huh?Surely Clara defends himself very well "alone."

Mari, how about the kedada, and Ainhoa, how about the endo?Have you already told you something about the study?

Marcita, Poor Poor Noe ... that he had to pass it wrong ... but he will be forgotten soon, and the next time he will go again so happy.How about school, did you like the first visit?Iciar in your meal line ... now the vegetable pures do not feel like ...:-/

Mani, Beky, Mamidejuan ... also tell us how the weekend.

Good week to everyone, today the cycling return passes here, and they do not let us park in Nigún Site.
Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/15/2008 6:57 a.m.

Hello everyone, you are already appearing ... I am with a little mess.Let's see if I take time and tell you how I have gone with the choharro east.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/15/2008 7:57 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!
Prado, how good to have you back.I'm glad you enjoyed and disconnected so much.They always want to return, right?
Kalua, you always as laded, you'll see how your little woman manages to wonder alone.
Anuski, is that the vegetable purees ...:-/, noee takes them yet, because I don't know how to give them some vegetables, so once ...: Oops:
Juan Luis, you tell, that your experience serves as a lot, well, yours and that of your wife, that I am already experts.
Noe very well in her debut as a schoolgirl, the first one in the row entered and the last one has come out, she did not want to come home :)), see tomorrow.
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
09/15/2008 10:45 a.m.

Very good

As I always go to every pill and we had a great time that I don't know where to start.

We spent a great day, the kids behaved wonderfully, and the moms enjoyed them very much because they let us speak;).We fill the house with toys, balls, glucometers, scales, and junk but she so happy and without stopping, pending everyone and that we will not miss anything.

The children did very good crumbs playing all the time, but I have to give bad news to my "future Consuegras" Nayah and Nico are boyfriends, Nayah helped Nico to put the bomb plug and then Nico helped Nayah with hisAnd of course that "unites" :)).They said they were boyfriends and as Beky's husband said "what has joined diabetes, that man does not separate" :)) :)) :)) :))

Ainhoa ​​is salad and very good, Mari and her husband also well morning, bekyPan, you didn't notice that there was a baby, of course with 4 3 -year -old children, spinning there little could be heard and mammide Juan as she is and without stopping playing with all the smurfs.

I will tell you more things.

Prado I'm glad you have returned with so many energies.Anuski beautiful patience with iciar that not eating are gusts.Kalua, how clear the first day in the new school?Marcita that I am very happy that Noe has gone so well in school, how lucky.Velia and Angela have gone well on her first day?Juan Luis Tellos del Cacharro as you say that we are very interested in all.Mari how about endo?

I did not take photos, after loading with the camera or took it out, but Mari and Beky if they did, to see if they manage to put any because I think it was quite difficult to get the 4 in the same photo.

Kisses and have a good night

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/15/2008 6:23 p.m.

Good morning..........

Mani how good what you tell and we already have a couple in the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha ..... is that diabetes unites a lot ehhhh ... and the bomb does not say hehehe

Anuski I am already in morning and afternoon hours: ((, it is what is costing me the most .... I hope it puddles all the year from 8 to 15 hours.

Kalua how clear yesterday ?????Surely phenomenal she alone ... is already very old;)

Kisses for everyone and have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
09/16/2008 5:19 a.m.

Hi, I'm already again, it seems that I am finally staying in Madrid.

I make you a summary, I have been in Huete all summer, my husband was fired a week before Mateo was born, I did not comment because he did not want to overshadow the birth.Now it seems that he has already managed all Monday to work we are delighted so I can reduce the day and be with the little one.

I put a photo to see him.

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
09/16/2008 5:34 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Prado already back !!What a good week and how beautiful the sites you have traveled !!
Well, as Mani has told, the meeting was great, we enjoyed all many, daddies and children.
My house was beautiful with so many toys, we had to jump so as not to stumble :)).But it is great to have so many children and so many toys in between (although only for a short time huh ?;) :))).
I loved to meet Mari.gar and her husband, the two charming ones, Mani and Jose already knew them and I liked to see them again.
The truth is that we seemed that we met a lifetime, the atmosphere was super relaxed.I have to thank you for making you so many kilometers so we could see ourselves :).
Beky and Alberto are still here, enjoying playita, but that Beky relaxes seems to me a difficult thing to achieve ...
Mania, did the red helicopter appear?Give an achuchón from my part to Nico and the "most ugly in the worldoooo" :)).
Mari.gar tell us about the endo, how did it go?And today, has Ainhoa ​​already gone to school?Another achuchón for her.
Murasaky .... What gorgeous is Matthew !!!!Go Bombón !!!
A kiss to all.

DiabetesForo
09/16/2008 6:35 a.m.

....... Jo .... But how much a nice child we have in this forum, Mateo is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!To eat it hehehe .... Luckily I had the age because seeing so many bombs are going to awaken the maternal instinct hahahaha ......

DiabetesForo
09/16/2008 6:59 a.m.

Hooola !!!

Murasaki, who you have a child, I am very happy that the things of work are fixed and you can be part -time, I am enjoying it a lot, and who can do it I recommend it, enjoy your little one.Now we will see you more, right?;)

Prado has cost you a lot?The winter schedule, how bad it sounds ... hehe, I would stay as I am always ... but it was for the euros ... :?... And you and me without seeing us:-/

Man, how about your kids in school?They are already better?Thank you for telling us, we see that everything great, and that Nico has already linked ... :)) ... They are not ready or anything these children, go even more beautiful that has "emerged."Luckily there is still Nacho free, and then Matthew comes stomping ... because there are more girls, and few boys.

Mommy, they already tell us that you have treated them wonderfully, he kisses Beky and his wrists, and since he fails to relax because he rests a little.

Marcita, Noe delighted school !!!This is pleased.And the works had understood you that they were already beginning ... what head.: Oops:

Iciar is with mucus, with this cold that has made days behind yesterday dawned like this, I hope it doesn't go to more.This weekend were at the people of the town of my husband and we upload it to the strollers of the fair and so happy ... I wanted to whistle and how it could not be heard ... he got angry ... :))

Well, I don't spread that it is my time to eat.
Greetings to all.Chao

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/16/2008 8:50 a.m.

Good morning ....... How long me is doing this week for God, still Wednesday .... :( ............

Anuski you are right, when we drink the last coffee: oops: ????.....

How are those children in school ?????And where where do you get woman ??????

Kisses and good day ...

DiabetesForo
09/17/2008 4:49 a.m.

Good morning!!!

Prado, it is normal for you to make you long this first week, besides being all day in the oph ... you want it not, it takes longer to pass ... but think that tomorrow already Thursday :))
Our last coffee ... Well, in May: P, when we pass the receipts ... and look we are already in September ... but for the 4 it does not give me time, to see how we do.

By the way I think they are going to do the outstanding excursion to Segovia ... The other day they called me but I could not go to the meeting, because as they warn of in the morning for the afternoon ... I had things to do.I will tell you, if I find out something, and if they will send a letter.

good day!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/17/2008 5:11 a.m.

Very good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Mani and Beky, you are going to get huh?Congratulations on that couple so stand out, hehehe, how funny, eat them.
I'm glad you had a good time in the kedada, Mommy, the next day I would be the other way around without so much small?
Murasaki, how nice Matthew, is to eat it with kisses, you will fall with it ...
Prado, what uphill is turning on vacation, post holiday depression and all that, and there should be more vacation, right?
Anuski How about Iciar with your Moquitos?daughter, is that with this crazy time that we have, that he raises the hand that is not chopped with mucus or cold ...
Yesterday Noe had diarrhea and spent a fatal afternoon with belly pain, I don't know what, he drank water in school, although she says no.He has a great time, tomorrow there are three other days and then they start lengthening.
Well, I'm going to see if I prepare the food.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
09/17/2008 7:20 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
That I have been.And today my maid to Madrid.The weekend we have Nati and we will take the opportunity to make a escape to a show that we want to see.Of course, I hope there are tickets.We will tell you.
Well, well, Murasaki, what a beautiful child.And he looks calm.Beautiful!!!!.I am glad that your husband has been solved and that you are now so animated.
Mani and Becky Consuegras ????Jooooolin what comes out of the forums !!!!.How funny.Hey and as I say, who will better understand them with this diabetes, right ???Hahaha, how rich.I'm glad you enjoy the KDD.And mommy, again the house full of junk, huh ????
Better iciar?is that this time is crazy!Yesterday I spent a calrazo.And this morning freshness, not to constipate one.Give him a kiss, Anuski.
Noe with diarrhea ????Man the first months the same caught everything, it happens as in the save, until they are immunizing.I hope it is better.
Well, the time is thrown on me.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/17/2008 8:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!!
Velia, ... until one takes the routine again, but surely you organize immediately.I already read that Angela great in the school controls.Good luck with tickets.
Iciar better, even stuck but tonight had a better time, well we spent it ... but I dusted.8)

Marcita, noe how?Any thing that felt bad.And that Cole's time is scarce ...: D, after 9-14h ... he will come with desire.

It is true that time does not help much, I am with my throat played, but I hope I stay there ... with a slight itching and now.Here the very fresh mornings, and the afternoons with heat ... does not know how to dress.

Prado, the day is going on, I encourage !!!

To the rest, have fun.I'm off.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/17/2008 8:56 a.m.

Hi Roterillos !!!!

I just enrolled in parents, as always: Oops :, so I greet you rapido that I have not yet collected the kitchen: Oops :.
First of all I want to thank you again for having treated us so well, at all times very attentive to us and with the kids, we feel very comfortable in your home and make so many kilometers worth just to meet you,Mani to her husband, very nice both, to the two late forum and Nacho forum (beautiful and very good, they behaved phenomenal), well and what to say about my beky, as always, something attacks of the nerves (but I understand her,They are still learning with the bomb), Alberto, ... the soul of the party!:)), we laugh a lot with him and the two princesites, noah beautiful and very good (say what your daddies say, we do not believe them) and Nyah made a whole little woman, very responsible carrying the bomb.Well, that I loved being with you, the penalty is that it was only one day, if for next time we can spend longer.Well and see if any more is pointed out.
With the photos I have bad news, I could only make one, because there was no way that the disrupts were still still and it has not been very good, there is if Beky has any ...
Oyeeee !!!!What is that Nyah and Nico are boyfriends ????There, there .... Luckily Ainhoa ​​is not jealous and forms with Nacho :)) :)) :)).
Anuski, patience with the Moquitos, if a child without puzzles, is like a garden without flowers :)), the bad thing is that they are taken away.Have if you rest better today;).
Prado, encouragement that is already going on the week !!!
Murasaki, Mateo is a doll !!Go eyes and what mocks, to eat them !!!
Kalua, how clear?Have if you find a hole and tell us something.
Well, I have already rolled again, if I can't avoid it, I like to give it to the peak .... I say, to the key: oops: :)).

Kisses and spend a good day.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/17/2008 10:56 a.m.

Good morning .... greeting and I'm leaving today a lot of homework.
I want our little pachuchitos to replace themselves soon.Angela continues with good controls and very happy ...
Come, a kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/18/2008 6:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

GOOD MORNING!!!

I go to greet you alone, I see that there is not much movement today, where are you going ???

Mari, what roll with the new endo, is the before?But to see if they let you change, the same in the next visit you see him better.The hemo is not so bad, look as I am ...:-/ To see if with the school routine, you find the guideline that does well, and you lower it.I see that happy with the teachers, so it is pleasure ... that they get involved ...

I leave you ... kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/18/2008 6:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.