{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon!!

Well, I have put in parents a very important issue for me and above all for Ainhoa ​​and I would like the routers to also give me your opinion, so pass you please;).

Sweet, congratulations on that downturn of Hemo, is phenomenal.Well, the countdown to school is already beginning :( .... I suppose you will be like any supernerviosaaa !!!! What guay the schedule you do there, here we do tomorrow and afternoon, Ainhoa ​​will go from 9 to 12 and from 15 to17, so I will not need the gym with so much walk: x !!

Marcita, how about reforms?It is that you will join all beautiful, school, reforms, controls .... uffff ..... will you be like I say attack, right?

Kalua, that the meeting goes well and do not stress much.

Mommy, animated and put a picture of Juan, that we would like to meet him, that although he does not have the tenderness of our kids, he sure has his charm.

Well, I'm letting my strawberry tell me that I am hungry, so we hope it is not with hypo: shock :.

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/08/2008 11:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night !!!
Finally I find a hue to enter ...
Mari, what a flamenquita more states that you have, it's beautiful.Go with the school schedule huh?All day with the soul in suspense, as I say.Take advantage of those parties that the mess begins.
Kalua, you always literate, do you rest from time to time?
Sweet, don't tell me Na, I'm too nervous, I haven't quoted the teacher yet ... :?
And the works, I still don't have the masons at home, they will not take long, but we are with the preparations.
Well, pass through parents.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/08/2008 4:19 p.m.

Good morning!!!!

The good is over, and today that bad day ... yesterday I could not fall asleep to the many ... and yet I slept fatal ... 8) less bad than the week is short.

The parties well, time improved and made very good, sun but not very hot.Iciar enjoy the parties a lot, 2 days we took her to see the fires and all attentive, and pointed to the sky ... that grace, and also noticed the float parade, which this year were at night and illuminated,very beautiful !!!!And there was a pampering contest ... and it is not lost detail of the gestures of each one ... when we walk I was pointing to the next ... well that we enjoyed it more seeing her than of the holidays.: D is delicious !!!

Good luck in school to all those who started today, or Monday at the latest.That the teachers get involved so that everything is easier for children and parents.Tell us !!!!

Mani, what changed ... and if they seem older, really beautiful.Nico is more blondo ... the hair, but just as handsome than Nacho.And what tender in the towel: Oops: ... I had a request to iciar, ... but there are children for so much girl, right?

Congratulations to Juan for that hem ... great, I'm going tomorrow but mine will be quite taller, I'll tell you.

Sweet, your girl is very beautiful ... and her hemo is very good, 7 is very good in such a small girl.

Mari ... go flamenquita more salty ... what a little fool you have !!!!

Alea, go summer more entertaining that you have passed ... Celia trying to quit smoking, how good !!!

To Prado in case we read us ... a kiss and keep enjoying.

Beky, I have read you in parents that you are going to go from here to there all the holy day ... well in September not so much ... but Jopé is too much for you alone, right?... a help: idea::?: And pay attention to man, if you see that you go down lower your basal morning, at the beginning better to throw up than down, ... Avoid substitute.

Marcita ... works !!!!Let's see if they are organized and they do everything followed to finish soon but ... your chief of work, hehe ... hard hand;)

Well, we will read the nines adventurillas in school.
Greetings !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/10/2008 7:13 a.m.

Goodssssssss !!!!!We have already returned from the beach, snif, snif !!!!.He has not given me time reads anything and until tomorrow I don't think I can do it.Tell you that we have had a great time, we have enjoyed the same and rested the same (what a good fault we made) ..... the delighted girls and all very very brown ... well, to see if my maid has time and it makes yousome chronicle of those that are given so well.
Well, many kisses for everyone and tomorrow ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/10/2008 1:44 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, for now not, I am liado, I still have chronicles of the campsite.I have a look, photos of Nico, Nacho, Violeta, Ainhoa ​​... let's 5.5 ... well !!!I see that you are still fine ... mangro.Let's see if tomorrow I tell you something.duffel bag.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/10/2008 3:48 p.m.

Good morning!!!
That Paradita has been the route guys ... come encourage you !!!
Velia and Juan Luis ... The beach is over, what a shame !!!

Today I had endo, and well my hemo follows Altilla 7.3 ... but at least it has not uploaded me anymore:-/ ... is that postpartum and hyperthyroidism are making it complicated to control me, to see ifAt the next of 7 ... the thyroid has told me that well, that Pastis is already lowering and in February repeat analytics to see if it remains controlled.

The moms with their children to school, no ... how about the first day?

Mari..Oyer I didn't tell you anything I think you participate in that study, but I also think it's a good idea, everything is to improve the quality of life.

Good morning to all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/11/2008 5:46 a.m.

Good routerillos !!!!
I have read very fast because I am very messy and I have to leave.I have already seen that Ali has appeared ... Hello country !!!!!And that you keep putting photos of the kids, how handsome !!!!.Taty, I hope everything goes well ... precious children.
And I have forgotten ... my bad head !!!! ....
I'm going to read parents, and I go, that today we are fulfilling (Shhhhhh, is Juanlu ...) congratulations handsome of mine !!!!!.
A kiss to all routerillos and have a good day!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/11/2008 5:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Goodssssssssss !!
Several days with Internet connection problems and finally!It seems that it works.
Velia, Juan Luis, I'm glad to see you here again.The holidays are over but they take it off!Angela well?Congratulations Juan Luis.
Anuski, I'm glad you took advantage of the holidays and that the little one had a good time, what a bichillo!Well those analyzes woman, little by little, you will see how the next best.
Well, fast step by parents and later I return, that I have some mess today.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
09/11/2008 6:56 a.m.

Hello, because I already curing .... hehe, I remember that the first day I started to work, now 21 years, was my birthday.Anyway, which I have been in the afternoon without getting off 200 (just since we arrived).This morning change of catheter just in case, but nothing, then it will be things of the disgust of returning to the work ...The food with a decent figure to be able to make the appetizer, Coñia.

Juan Luis
09/11/2008 7:13 a.m.

Congratulations Juan Luis, ... and that there are many more, and 21 years of work ... my mother than currant.

I also have proven that I work only in morning, that the weekend I need less insu at breakfast, instead for the week I fell short with the same you and the same breakfast ... shown that the work is not good at all, ... more than to win money: o

Marcita, how about the works? ... think that you will be very cool with this reform.

Chao, chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/11/2008 7:23 a.m.

Hello!!.
Already back from the beach, Velia and Juanluis, how good you have rested!
Juanluis, congratulations !!, they have said it very short but I have learned that it is your birthday;).What a day !!I imagine that you would not be eager for celebration that September 11 than that of your first day of work.
Kisses to all !!

DiabetesForo
09/11/2008 8:29 a.m.

Yes, the famous 11 S I turned 40.But then I had ice in the body.Some time later, the 11 m, I remember that he was walking on the way to the curro at 8 and little just below the road where a train burned.At the exit of the tunnel I found the workers of a catering company that is stuck to the route, they were semi -cut in the street, crying, some with traces of blood ... I was then trying to melt that inner ice, in addition that sameDay I was going to find out about my brother's accident that had suffered the day before ... bad times, very bad.

Juan Luis
09/11/2008 9:54 a.m.

Juanlu, congratulations !!!!And kiss your princesses.
Anuski, hemo very well pretty, to see if the rest leaves you a little calm, kisses for witch.
I have no time that we are going to the beach tomorrow to see Mami again, I have not told you but we are trying to adopt us but there is no way, which says we are already very raised :)) :)) We will make a miniKedada with Mani and Mari to celebrate the Nayah bomb that is crazy to see Nacho, Nico and Ainhoa ​​and set up a party that I have promised for it and has not seen it yet.
Ah, the school, very good, for her that is not a problem because it is very social, the setback did not pay attention to me.The glycemia although we go down basal and gave more perfect hydrates but for me a little low for school, 106 at lunch and 92 at the exit.
I encourage sweet that we all understand you perfectly and not despair that no one can.A kiss for your Guapisima princess by the way.
Marcita, I tell you.
Kisses for everyone and I'm sorry if someone forgets.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/11/2008 10:35 a.m.

Hi Roterillos !!!!!:

Alaaa !!!!What movidito has the forum been today !!!!Yesterday nobody gave signs of life: shock: ...., and I wishing to have news of the kids and mamis with school :( .....

Anuski, Velia, Juanlu, Alea, who is glad that you are again here and that you have had all out so well.Juanlu Congratulations !!!!, how are the levels, do you continue high or have you managed to stabilize them?If I agree with Anuski .... What the work is bad for body :)).By the way Anuski, that hem is quite good, the important thing is that he has not climbed, you will see how next will be much better.

Marcita, I already seemed weird so many days without entering the forum ... (it shows that I have missed you?) I have read you in parents and looks very good about the school ...., at leastThey show enough interest, guay !!!

Well, as Beky told you, we have organized a mini kedada, I'm looking forward to Manico, Nacho, Mami, Juan ..... and see Beky, Alberto and his princesites again, what an illusion!!, we will tell you .....

Paz, is everything right?DAYS YOU DON'T WRITE ....

Well I'm letting you touch my spinning bath.

Kisses for all !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/11/2008 2:55 p.m.

Very good

I'm also shotgun but I wanted to write a little.

Juanluis Congratulations, I'm glad that from that 11-S your life has given such a good change, enjoy what is fulfilled.By the way great the story of the night of fear;)

Velia pretty I'm glad that you have had a great time, now to return to the routine.How is Angela?

Anuski that this hemo is very good, do not discourage you, you will see how it will go down.And the thyroid too, by the way I have not yet done the analysis, what a disaster I am: oops :.How is I iciar?Are you eating more?

Prado I hope you enjoyed the holidays, although I have seen that time is not being very good up there.

Alea has already passed Celia's brows to wear that suit?:)) You could put some photo that I would like to see how it is.I hope it was fine in Oviedo.

Paz How are you going?And angel?Nothing has been telling us for a long time.Is everything all right?

Kalua still colonies?;)

Marcita have already started the masons?I am glad that in school you have found such a good predisposition, that that reassures a lot.Let's see how on Monday Noe.

Sweet as a beautiful girl you have, it's a doll.I hope you are lucky with the teachers and what a hem descent, congratulations that you are doing very well.

Well, my children started school on Tuesday, what a llantina when we left them, they could hear them cry from outside, and I with my heart split: ((now they are going better but they are not convinced, they say they do not want to go that they are alreadyThe numbers are known :)) and the Nico levels in the school at the moment, but this month they go only in the morning, in October they will also go in the afternoon, that is more afraid, we will see.

As Beky told you this Saturday we are going to Mamidejuan's house to give him the can: Oops: I don't want to think about what is going to ride with so much child.Let's see if we can do a photo to see her.

By the way Mari.Ahhhh and that your breakdown is a chocolate, very funny and with a face face :)

Well handsome that I can not entertain myself, that I think I have forgotten something but my head no longer gives for more, that bad is to become old:-/, that thanks for the compliments to my children, that if they areolder and finally they no longer carry Chupeeee,

Kisses for everyone and that I would like on Saturday we could see a few more but do not worry that we will talk about you :)) :)) :))

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/11/2008 6:30 p.m.

Hello good!!!It is Friday, what a pleasure, the kids will also be happy that tomorrow there is no school.

Mani, poor your children ... well I hope they are just the first days, because leaving them should give a penita ...: ((... and what funny with the numbers ...: D
Thanks for the beautiful animals, I am happy, but to see that it is above 7 does not feel very good, but happy because I have not climbed more, that I say that it is costing me to find the guideline.

Beky, how well vacation !!!And nayah is great with the bomb, right?That champion, deserves that party, have a great time all together ... And that envies,: Oops: Many kisses for everyone and if you take photos you put any, it is worth? This time you will be a few hhhh.And let yourself take care of a little, okay?

Mamidejuan, that you will be very accompanied, enjoy a lot.

Juan Luis, the bad times have already passed and now you have to be happy with your girls.

Good weekend to the entire route.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/12/2008 5:20 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Jo, I don't know how I do it, but I don't take time for reading.Between getting late and reorganizing clothes and others .... uffff
I think I forgot to congratulate Juan for his magnificent Hemo.And Mari.gar for the descent of the little one, and to you, Anuski, who as you say between the "relocation" after childbirth and the thyroid is quite acceptable that 7.3
Becky, now do you have an erythema?Jolín, to see if the beach relieves you.
I am waiting for him to arrive on Monday, to see if with the beginning of the school the good intentions, exercise, diet, that you have to see how bad the excesses are, Joer are also beginning.And that we do not deprive ourselves of Na, hahahahaha.
I read Alea in parents, and we also spoke yesterday for Tfno.What a summer you have passed.But the best thing is Celia's reeducation, diabetologically speaking.And that is on the way to get good control.
Angela has had a vacation with acceptable controls.Upon arriving at the beach, I had to significantly reduce insulin, among the exercise, the walks, the blades, the kite, etc.I was asking for eating all day and much less insulin, even so, it is getting a lot.It shows that it is growing and that the hormones are doing TB.Your role.We will now see the school how we carry it, because all the beginnings are the same until adjusting the doses ... the best and I hope to encourage the moms, is that their autonomy in this self -control is already notice.Yesterday we went to Carrefur and she went to an outer store PQ wanted to buy fish, while I did the purchases inside.When I left, he told me that he had found a loss that a control was made and had 78 and that he had eaten a couple of cookies ...
Well, that I roll up and I have a lot to do.A kiss and happy day to all routerillos.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/12/2008 6:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, everyone.

Here we continue, with this blissful diabetes that is like a small blanket: when you cover on one side, uncovered from another.Every Thursday we go to Oviedo, to adjust doses.Yesterday we were deliberating, to leave, for the moment, the thing in 30 from Lantus at night and 12-4-4-6 of Apidra, to see if with the extra of the snack he arrives better at dinner.
Anyway, it goes much better, and its attitude is cooperative, so we do the more than 100 kims every week with the aim of achieving good control.

Mani, Celia already has an age in which he decides not to put photos in the forum, but if you want to see it, you just have to send me a private with your email address and send you some.You'll see what a beautiful suit.
And your children, don't worry, will happen to them soon.It is the fear of the unknown, but as soon as they begin to play and have friends, they happen to them, you will see.

Well, and to the other school beginners, the same, that everything will go well, you will see.

I will extend more another day, that I have to make the food.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
09/12/2008 8:58 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother, it took a little while to read everything.I take the Siestita of Noe to enter quietly and then I will also throw a head, which I need today.
This morning we have started the day badly.They touched Noe analysis, in addition to Hemo, the thyroid, Celiquía ... and what do I know how many more things, four tubes in total.She was superconventive that she was not going to hurt because she is already "older" but they have made real perrearies, 25 minutes for extraction, three nurses and lost the prick account: twisted :, so poor mine has had a fatal andI don't even tell you how the little little brocites have: ((.And see if he forgot the disgust.

Anusku, the masons have not yet come, we are choosing doors, windows, tiles, etc. etc.How about iciar, are you eating better?

How good about the mini kedada, both small and the same age has to be madness and wonder at the same time.Mommy, how busy you are going to be this weekend and so accompanied ... how well you will happen.

Beky and you how are you about your things?I see that Nyah made a whole little woman, well her level, her bomb, her school ...;) the worst should be the game. "

Juan Luis And your levels?I hope you could stabilize them.Noe has also passed a couple of high days, but already under control.

Mari, Ainhoa ​​also starts on Monday, right?Noe for three days goes an hour, then an hour and a half ... And so they go up, a mess because every day is a different schedule.I have also missed these days without the Internet to chat with you.

Mani, what penita to hear them cry in school right?Luckily they are going on soon.I'm glad about the Chupe, they have become very fast, to see if they do not give them to suck their finger, because my nephew with six years, still sucks it to sleep.Let's see if it is true that you take photos this weekend and put some.

Alea, I'm glad Celia is more focused and aware and that little by little, even if it costs you a lot of kilometers, you will control this diabetes, which does not give us respite.

Velia, how much I am happy about Angela, totally self -sufficient, it shows, controls and takes what we need, how soon our little ones become older ...: Oops:

Well, sweet, Prado, Kalua, Paz ... all, kisses and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
09/12/2008 9:58 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!

Here we are in the bridge and at my in -laws' house, although already from Pool nothing at all, the temperatures have dropped and makes fresh, symptom that the summer will go within nothing: ((....., what a little desireWinter arrives, I don't like anything to make the days so short.

Marcita, that bad time with the analyzes, and how long they have thrown them.It happens a little.Ainhoa ​​does not sleep a long time ago, the batteries are not downloaded throughout the day :)) !!From the glycemia it does not go very well, it has been raising two days, yesterday at 319 and at 11 it was at 380: Shock :, today 207 and at 11 it was at 274, so tonight we will go up, we will go up, if it stabilizes .....Ainhoa ​​begins on 15, but as it touches, the 16 will begin.

Velia, we are not those of the Hemo, I think you have been confused with sweet:-/ :)).How good that Angela is controlled, the truth is that I like it a lot when you tell us those things, I encourage me a lot;).

Alea, all effort has his reward ...., I'm glad Celia continues to cooperate and do not change his attitude, in the end you will get it;), what of vice as he takes?

Mani, Mommy, Beky .... I don't tell you anything, because tomorrow you will be vemooosss !!!!!How little we have: D .....

Kisses for everyone and have a good weekend.

Ah! Promised about the photo of the Kedada;)

Sweet, what

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/12/2008 12:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.