{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good afternoon, routerillos.
It seems that Angela has a virus that affects her throat and the stomach.At the moment the best gutter.I have to admit that I thought it was also a typical pain of those who suffer from girls at their age.The worst thing is what you say, Marcita, glycemia have already begun to change.They are higher and less predictable.A disgust, go.
The weekend in Madrid very good weather, except on Sunday that we already came, which dawned raining.And what fabric the one that has mounted the floods.Here between clear and clouds, but with heat.Last night a good tormentilla, more with an ele'ectric device than with rain ....
I am with the purpose of putting some things that I have pending, but between some things and others that there is no way to focus.
Well, wish you a good rest of the day.Kisses, routerillos.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2008 12:51 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!.
Fuck Alea !!, the truth is that when I read what happened I felt fatal, outraged, sad, what do I know ... Is it that Celia can't spend a night out?, Damn diabetes!You should also feel fatal, thinking that you can't go to go a night out, please! Normal life!For a teenager it is normal to sleep at a friend from time to time.I hope she thinks that it is not definitive, that as soon as she has a better control of her diabetes, she can do it, otherwise, she would understand that Celia would bounce, it is that there is no right !!! ...
Velia, what a bad paw Angela now with a virus, mecachis! When they are not whistles they are flutes, I hope it will happen soon.
Beky, you left yesterday morning, and in the afternoon I already missed you !!What a shame that you are so far :(. Give a "my girls" an achuchonazo. How are Naya today in the school?
Kalua, rests coñe, that stress us all, and a lot of week is left in front;).
Kisses to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 1:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mamiiiiiiii, I do miss you !!!!!!!I get here and we are already half pachuchos and stressed.
Nyah with pupae on his lips, yesterday he complained about gut pain but I thought it was from the trip, but today he has also said it and eaten less.The glycemia in the morning downtown and in the latest afternoon, I thought it was for the bomb and it will be that no, today another day more than 300 and peak after eating.The school is crazy to go, thus the screams of breast are removed when it goes over to endure so much.: x
We with pissed off teachers because they force us to hide to do the controls, so we will have to send them more information so that they do not treat us as lepers.Noa with tantriets, it will be a fidy !!!!!I don't think I get better out !!!!Will it be because it is in its territory ????
In the Diabetes Association they make this Saturday coexistence of parents and I looking for life to take care of the girls because they do not take care of the little ones or do activities with them and poor thing if I do not go, they already put me in the blacklist......
Jo, as I miss those mimitos, the mojitos in the terracite and the heatcitoooooooo.I want to go again for !!!!!!
A handsome kiss.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/22/2008 8:05 p.m.

Good morning!!!

Alea how celia?As they say, it is not fair that that happens to him, ... but well because it happens once it does not have to happen again ... the most logical thing is that he was pissed off ... but hey with the return to the institute sure that he soon forgetsThat little "accident."

Marcita, how about noe?Moccos come out or not?Iciar is fine, but you still notice Moquitos ... I hope they don't last all winter.How good that he is not looking forward to going to school, good sign ... and how do you carry it?You will miss a lot, right?

Beky, you are with Morriña ...: ?? oops: Let's see if you do not get little ones, if it serves you also behaves better at the house of others than in yours, ... some reason there will be ... Let's see if NoaIt behaves well.How about nayah?... how do you have to hide to make control ... will they be mamons !!!!Take care of yourself.

Prado, are you ladada ???In the end we are not going to Segovia, and you?

Velia, to see if Angela happens soon, happy viruses ... are all viruses ... and you are going to study ???

Mani, how are you?Liadilla already with the curre and the children ... how in the school, well?My brothers -in -law leave on Thursday for Oropesa, give us an envy !!!!!It will be again.

I'm leaving you ... that you have to work a little.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/23/2008 4:36 a.m.

Good morning...

How much loose virus !!!!!!!!Relation does not help much and that we are an asquerBut this is life ......

No, Anuski, I am not going to Segovia, the truth is that I do not feel much and seeing the success of what we organized last year ... in the end ....... you know what you are going toOrganize for November 14?

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/23/2008 4:37 a.m.

Good morning routerillos!
Here we are again.Angela continues with the Pochilla throat, but quite decent glycemia.The 30 is annual review, and I already have a shit that you do not see.
Yesterday we went to Endo with Juan Luis, he has also sent him a film review.The very good hemo and blood pressure too ... Well, that last night we celebrate it ...
What happens to Nayah ???Of course this is a cross.I already praying for this to pass and can put the flu vaccine.As soon as possible.
Well, I read parents and I start studying.Let's see if I take a couple of horses until it takes the rhythm.
Well, kisses everyone and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2008 5:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon, route !!!!!!!!
What mess I have had today, a moment of relaxation.
Today I have come out with tortiche or something, the case is that I walk like Robocop, stiff from the left side and with a pain ... :?.To top it off, more muskent than a turkey on Christmas Eve, today I have gone for a fungible for Noe and have no needles !!Will it be pòsible?I have already put the claim, but less bad that I always keep a reserve box.:-/
Velia How is Angela?Ultimately there is nothing more than viruses of all kinds.I am also going to vaccinate Noe from the flu, the past is that it was very small and they did not want to vaccinate me, but this year with the school ... they have told me that for next month.
Beky And Nyah?Do you still have a triplet pain?Oh the ravietas!Noe has passed that stage, but he has also had good and what shame when they catch you away from home.I do not explain why you have to hide for control. What do you think that is?What are those people about?It is outraged that they treat us like this, the most natural is to make it in class, that your friends see that nothing happens.Anyway, people poured.
Anuski, Noe of the Moccos better, but they still remain, I never remember that they will last so many days.Yes, it is true, I miss it a lot when it is in school and now that they are lengthening the schedule, even more.
Juan Luis, I'm very happy for your hem and your tension.You are done a kid.
Well, pass through parents.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2008 9:57 a.m.

To good afternoon.

I see a panorama full of "viruses" (which would say to the other side DDEL CHARCO), school problems, etc.

By the way, speaking of schools, Beky, plug.Do not know that they force you to hide you or make the girl believe that what happens to her is something shameful.I mounted a chicken in Cole de Celia when they did something similar in the dining room.I went to his pediatrician to make a report in which he forced them, since there were no health personnel in the school to take care of her, to be the girl (or you in your case) who decided where, when andHow to put insulin, get controls or ingest hydrates, while prohibiting them strictly interfering with that subject or limiting their autonomy regarding the treatment of their diabetes.
Never let the girl feel set aside or ashamed, or make him feel the others.

UF, sorry for the parrafada, but certain attitudes make me sick.

Celia is already fine, although we fail to avoid nighttime downturn despite lowering the Lantus.The worst thing is that this year they have the excursion to Paris, which makes him very excited and we are considering that he will not be able to go.This is shit.Anyway, to see how we are fixing it.

Mamidejuan, it is true that it is a fat task.And I don't see that there will be a short -term solution.Oviedo researchers continue to desperate awaiting bureaucratic-monetar issues and, as I tired, I tell it.

Anyway, I'm going to take the fresco a little, let's see if we clear a little.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/23/2008 1:03 p.m.

Hi Roterillos !!!

I say that ... do not see how the patio of virus is !, Luckily they don't stick :)) !!We had just arrived a little time ago and we had been dripping, just when the kids were going to come out, it started to rain: Evil :, What a way of time !!

Beautiful beky, what a joy to see you !!I have missed you, if we now find a hole and give the "boneless", although I suppose you will be very unlinking luggage, putting washing machines .... Well, nothing !!Leave it for a while and we talk;).How about Nyah?I hope it is fine and has not taken any viruses.What a fabric with the controls !!I guess they do not interrupt the class, but they are already worth: Twisted: I already imagine you throwing "sparks" and it is not for less.

Alea, how does Celia follow?Has the disgust happened a bit?

Marcita, if you do not go out of achas !!!Have, tell us what have you done this time with your neck?Jokes apart .... The pain has a little happened?Every time I have to go to the health center I go with the "batteries put", because I always wait for a new one:?, what patience you have to have.

Velia, I hope that celebration was fine ... Ahem, example !!:))

Juanlu congratulates by the hemo and because of the tension, both copeling, it seems that it is giving you good results;)

Mani, tell us something and don't work so much !!

Prado, Kalua, Anuski ..... and those who leave me: oops :, kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/23/2008 1:08 p.m.

Uffff, I come from pissed off parents and I find out about Becky .... AGGGGGGGRRRRR ... I would also do Alea.Is that it is incredible ...
The celebration very well, hehehej ... and Angela continues with sore throat.We'll see.
Well, I'm going to walk.A huge kiss and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/23/2008 1:16 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Alea, we have crossed.I'm glad Celia is better.After such a scare I am not surprised that you hesitate to let it go to Paris, the bad thing is that if it is very excited, it discourages and make theirs again with the diabetes, the truth is that often dilemma ....When is the trip?If you still have time to go the same is more stable with glycemia ... Anyway, as you say good, this is shit for everything.

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/23/2008 1:18 p.m.

Velia, with you I have also crossed :)) !!It is that as I have taken a bit to write, I have seen your message now: Oops :.
If I am with you, it is to get pissed off, I would not be quiet in the situation either.
There are little by little, Angela is improving with the throat, how about glycemia, is it affecting him?
Well, the little walk goes well.Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/23/2008 1:25 p.m.

Hello guapas!
Yes, yes, the anger does not take away from me even if they think that I no longer know why they do it, because we are more comfortable, because they should think that we do not like people to see us or because they actually think it is something "offensive"For them.Today I have gone and they have invited me again to the service, they have not insisted when I have said that I don't miss.Alberto yesterday was told that he was better at 11 something else that touched me the "moral", although I do not want to be badly thought and I want to think that all this is because of the unknown and the lack of information, so I will go to the planA, give them more information and if it doesn't work to go to B, talk to the director and sing the forties because I sold my motorcycle well when he told me that they would take the controls.
Mari, I call you as soon as I find a little while and tell me, a beautiful kiss.
Velia, how about the little woman?Mother, as I admire you who do you again study, I don't dare.
Alea, the Paris, do everything possible to go, poor.
Marcita, how about your torticolis?Look what are we pocha, huh?:)) This year again we don't pass the ITV.A kiss to Noe.
Anuski, Prado, I haven't been sometimes from excursion to Segovia with school !!!I have a requelvista :)) How about the pitufine?Does it follow Commission?
Nayah has the poor the poor looks like a bold singing blues, poor.It seems that the gut pain is not going to, let's continue touching wood.
Mommy, my mother, you wear what the water did on Monday on the highways of Valencia and Burgos, I made a knot in my throat imagining that it would have been Sunday with the girls ....... :?
Mani, how about your compi?And the Prismisers?Many kisses
Greetings to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/23/2008 8:50 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
How were the kids?Iciar and its Moccos, Noe and its virus, Nayah and the mouth.Let's see if they improve soon.
How are you going, Becky?.I guess the beach will have come well for you for the ailments.To study, I am lazy that you do not see, but I have to take advantage that I have a year of unemployment to prepare something that brings me more joy and time than the jobs I have done so far, that I am already working, jolin, jolin,And that is what encourages me.I guess everything is to start and take the rhythm.I will tell you.
Marcita and the Torticle?"What does not farte de ná, from Na de Ná".Jolin that we do not deprive ourselves, huh ????I am not very fine either I have claims for everyone.They will be things of age.
Mani, how are those kids?Let's see if you tell us something.
Alea, because it is a real problem in Paris.Send eggs, and then say that this is not na ... when they are small at least they are under our control, worse when they begin take off, and more if diabetes is complicated ... uffff ... hopefully from here toThen the situation has improved and you can change your mind.
Prado, how's the week ????Well, already Wednesday, and the day after San Friday blessed ...
Anuski, Mami, Kalua, Mari.gar, and to all others, that you have a good day ..... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2008 4:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!

Prado, ... where do you get?On the association, I only know what the letter says ... I have not talked to anyone, if they asked for volunteers for Bembibre and Ponfe to do controls.Know?I will also give me the nurse of my doctor the strips ... and that does not have a fixed schedule ... what a mess ... getting worse.A good one that I do not know if you know, the last replacement for the bomb came to me with batteries ... and they gave me 4 of each ... for a good season.

Velia, how about Angela? ... has already passed her throat, the catarros always begin me like that.Let's see if we get vaccinated soon.

Beky, as paYou bother because you will tell you children ... And you more comfortable ... please ...
Try to bring you more information, but we are doing it but tell it clearly ... that the pediatrician plays a role if necessary ... and you will have to go at the time that controls him, and not at the time they prefer.
How does the mouth have, poor thing !!!

Marcita, how do you have your neck today?

... Then I continue, that I have to leave it halfway ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2008 4:58 a.m.

Good morning ........ How is the route going ???????By the way, when we returned from the holidays on the Cantabrian highway I saw a cartel of Route de la Plata and I remembered for the forum ... hehehe ...

Alea, great dilemma the issue of trip to Paris, but maybe serve Celia to motivate himself even more to take care, I suppose the trip will be for spring and by then it can be more stable .... I hope it is so and I cango.....

Kalua where do you get woman ?????????????????????

Juan Luis congratulations for the hemo !!!!And Montse courage with the studies, you will see how little by little you are taking pace, by the way I put some photo of the holidays in my space in case you want to see them ..... those who have msn and you want to add me I spend my address by private.....

You have a good day and kisses for everyone .....

DiabetesForo
09/24/2008 5:15 a.m.

Anuski that we crossed hehehe ..... I have been since June and the nurse of the head doctor for the strips, for the moment, I ask the day before for the first hour and it gives them, the only problem is thatI have to go necessarily and before my co -worker was collected ..... in short ...
And the bomb, and the last time I went with the batteries: D, I think I went in June ..... and they also gave me for four months.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2008 5:26 a.m.

... I'm still with my roll ... I had spies ...

Elena, then to see how I do, because the nurse does not start until 9, I enter at 9 ... Let's see if they let my mother pick them up ... but ... go nonsense.I have to go to ask, or when I go vaccinated ... have you started?:?

Alea, do not throw the towel with the excursion, ... from here to the date of the sure excursion you have more dominated the pattern of Celia, and if she wants to go, you have to strive to take care of more and you will get it, you would be aParent that the damn diabetes prevented it ... comment with the endo when you return ... as he sees it, and because in case you will make a report with all the data on Celia and its diabetes.

Mari, I see that the storms caught you ... What a rollete, they are waiting to fall when you leave the school ... hehe, I am glad that Ainhoa ​​is happy to school, at least you are more calm.

Iciar is already releasing a lot, yesterday afternoon I traveled in diagonal my mother's kitchen that is big ... and she leaves alone, before you had to release her ... but to speak or point...

I'm leaving, wish

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/24/2008 7:16 a.m.

Good morning.

Thank you all for interest.The truth is that yes, it is a dilemma about Paris.As long as we cannot solve the night hypos and the instability.

Prado, I have read that you have been almost next to the house and you have not called me (here comes a "Ya-No-Tynto-Hala" morro ") will ever be.

Beky, asks for that medical report and does not give in a millimeter.In these things we have to go like James Bond: with our best smile and education, but with the gun loaded and the weapons ready, in case the thing twists.

Velia, is Angela better?

Anuski, those first steps are one of the most beautiful things that happen to us.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to buy.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
09/24/2008 7:38 a.m.

...... Alea Don't get angry with me for Faaaaaaaaa ....: Oops:, just to eat, it was my birthday and it was a surprise to go for llanes to eat and celebrate it ... ... so I hope to have another better opportunity to meet you that you already know that I really want .....

kisses

DiabetesForo
09/24/2008 8:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.