{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!
Well, around here, heat, I'm fed up, a rain drop has not fallen throughout the summer and I think it's time for something fresh, but it seems that it will still take: ((.
Well Rafa arrived yesterday afternoon from Canada.I wanted to give him a hug! He has been delighted, he has had a great time and has been having anecdotes that have happened to him all the time.The farewell to the rest of the group was very long.
Mani, I imagine your boys dressed in Moors and should be beautiful, precious.
Prado, finally some "vacancies", it was time, it's time to rest and also a very nice place!
Beky, give signs of life, here or in "Parents", I am very linked and I don't have time to give you a call, but I would like you to say something.I imagine that you are busy with the preparations for Noah's school.
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2008 8:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ....... Final

Mommy if you want fresh and rain, come here, it seems that autumn has already been installed .....

Marcita so honeymoon by the north hehehe .... beautiful right ????The peaks are very beautiful, I know the part of León more because I passed some summer of my childhood, and I am frequently, I know less the Asturian and Cantabria slope so we go there ... by the way you want to see a goodRoute I recommend today the Extreme Challenge program in Cuatro, you will see one of the most beautiful routes in the Valdeón area made by Zapatero with Jesús Calleja last week ....

Beky take care, you are very stressed and I think it is the origin of all your ailments ..... relax !!!!!!!!Although I know it's difficult.

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/05/2008 3:50 a.m.

Good morning to everyone !!
Here also seems today autumn, gray and fresh, also threatens rain.
Prado, I would like to come back, what happens is that with the little one we fear anything and more trips so long, I guess we will have to lose fear and start living.Anyway ...
Mommy, were you going to endo today?
Well, kisses everyone.

DiabetesForo
09/05/2008 5:22 a.m.

Good morning !!!! ....: D today gives the good morning, with the holiday days that we have ahead to the Wednesday I do not return to work ... well !!!!!!!!Although the time is most unpleasant ... cloudy, wind ... and soon rain: x

Yesterday the parties began and with incidents ... In the fireworks there was a fire ... and also a close close, and with wind ... that shit, but well they soon controlled it ... but a substitute, I hope the rest of the days are without shocks.

Prado, and to prepare a suitcase, right? ... Have a great time, see you;)

Beky, how well read you ... I'm glad Noa and Nayah are fine, and you?Angustized by deafness ... jolin, to see if the otter solves it, do you go a few days?Let's see if you can go with your ears well, but Tostón.Good luck with the school, to see if the teachers are encouraged and they do the controls, so that you do not have to go ... "not authorized" ???I would say they don't dare ... make them in front of them so that they see that they have no complication ... and so they take their fear.

Marcita, how are you?I read the story "New Snow White of Noe" ... what a girl's rich you have ... It will be pleased to fuse her, congratulations on your treasure.And what does he say about going to school?Iciar is more calm with the teeth ... at least sleep well and eat ... He is eating :?

Jolín How many children who start the school ... Nico and Nacho, Nayah, Noe, Ainhoa ​​... do you have any?

Well I'm going to work for a ratillo.kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/05/2008 5:22 a.m.

hello everyone!!.
Well, Marcita, today has touched us, and we are delighted, it has been analytical and endo.
Juan, my husband and I, we made bets which was going to be the glycosilada, I, taking into account that on the finger he had said 6.4, my husband 6 and John 5.6;In the end ... Juan has won that is the one who has approached the most, had 5.5, so we have left very happy, the endo has changed a barbarity, he has greeted him as if it wereFrom a friend, they have been talking about the basketball matches of the Olympics, and has again congratulated him !!: As always, we have to celebrate it with a gun, but today it was not a good time so we have left it for tomorrow or last.
Beky, the other day I wrote that you would be lying with the Cole de Noa, and I wantedwritten something.
Prado, yes I would go out there, do not believe, be cold, it seems to me, at this time, a luxury.
Kisses to everyone else, I go accelerated tad, I have left for the visit to the endo, and the task has accumulated: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
09/05/2008 8:27 a.m.

...... Mamidejuan congratulations on that hem, you can celebrate it but bieeeeeeeen ......: D

Well, I'm leaving, you have a good week ......

Until the return ..... kisses for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
09/05/2008 9:30 a.m.

Helloaaa routerillos !!!!!

Well here I walk with my marujile tasks, not to lose the habit :?.....
Here are also the town holidays now, they start today and terminate Thursday 11, so many take bridge, including my Maradin :)), Guay !!!!Tomorrow we will go around with the little one, that I will wear flamenco, have if I take pictures and put it to see her.
Mamidejuan, congratulations on the Hemo, who enjoy the celebration and above all congratulations to Juan, who is made a champion: p.We have 15, we will see how it comes out, because on the holiday it has been updated ...
Prado, that you enjoy a lot and that time accompanies you;).
Marcita, I was also scary with the holidays, but believe me, it's not as much as we imagine, I thought it was going to be more difficult and in the end we got it quite well, so encourage you because our kids deserve it!!
Anuski, often scare with the fire !!Luckily the thing did not go to ... I'm glad your little princess is better with my teeth, by the way, he is very pretty in the photo, although I get the impression that it is a bit "earthmotillo", was I wrong?With food you just have to be patient .... what do you enjoy with the holidays.
Velia, Alea, Kalua ..... How are you? Tell us something ...
Mani, we waited impatiently the photo of those precious moritos !!!How about the school?

Well, I'm going to see if I go through parents and I continue with my marujile tasks :?...

Kisses for all and good weekend.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/05/2008 11:39 a.m.

Let's see if I get the photos, those who are dressed as Moors yet them, these are yesterday from the beach.

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

And this is Nacho.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/05/2008 7:06 p.m.

I will put others, that those seem to look very far.

This is only

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/05/2008 7:14 p.m.

Well, you already know them.

Have a good time Anuski and meadow on your vacation.Alea where have you gotten?And Maria have you already done to work?And Jessica, how is it?Velia, Juan Luis are you still out there?Murasaki and Matthew How is it?Samira to see if you also dare to put photos of Héctor.How are you going with the pump?Kalua have hardly seen you this week, is all good?

Well kisses for everyone, Becky, Mamidejuan, Marcita, Mari.gar, McLaudi, Dulce, Taty, Marisanz and everyone :))

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/05/2008 7:26 p.m.

Man what a pair of predicts !!!!They are to eateereteloossss !!!!

I ask one of them for my little princess !!!!I think the mamis of the forum are going to "pull the hairs" for having them yernos !!!!hahaha :)) :)) :))

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/06/2008 4:41 a.m.

Mani, but how handsome children are beautiful, also seem to be older, they are big.: D

Mommy, congratulations, well for Juan,: D to continue on that path.

Mari we expect those photos of flamenco that you have promised ... surely it will be beautiful and highlight.

A kisses for everyone, I do not name that I stay for someone sure, I do not have my head very well.

Peace

DiabetesForo
09/06/2008 8:52 a.m.

Good night to all!
Today it does not seem Saturday, go beating that we have been given today.As soon we will begin the reform works at home (they will coincide with the Cole de Noe:?) And we are going to throw the bathrooms and the kitchen, we are dislodging everything little by little, collecting the pots of the patio ... Anyway, morejob.
Noe well, helping everything that can bichillo, not for a second!
Anuski, what Puentazo, huh?Until Wednesday, it will seem a lie.I hope the parties go better than the first day and you can enjoy them with the little one.Do not worry, that appetite is so, sometimes more sometimes less.
Prado, Guapetona, enjoy your vacation and tell us when you return.
Mommy, congratulations on that piece of hemo, what a little more responsible little man you have.Celebrate it, which is certainly worth it.
Mari, you also of parties, to see if the photo of your little flamenco does not fall into broken bags, which will be to eat it !!!!
Mani, go two treasures you have, how cute.No I am surprised that you fall for you;)
Well, let's see if we have dinner and rest a little, that tomorrow more.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2008 4:05 p.m.

Hello, how about everything here?
We without news thanks to God, hehe except that hemoglobin has dropped from 9 to 7
I put a violet photo

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/06/2008 5:12 p.m.

Congratulations, sweet for that hemo, it's great.Beautiful violet, has a face of being a sympathone.Many kisses for both.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2008 5:18 p.m.

Hi Marcita, here we are "trying to" put myself up to date, because the girl doesn't let me do anything, what about your girl?
By the way there is less for school :?I tremble

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/06/2008 5:23 p.m.

Goodsssssssss

Finally, I can get in jerky: D ... Last week my skein got in a way what goes, in short, if I always know in the middle of the scrubbing.

Jo but how handsome these boys ... and violet, carina, carinissima as his name: D

Well I have gone through parents and I have already seen that the issue is the "school" and ... that I send you to all a hug and so many kisses !!

See you tomorrow that I'm running (it's a saying ... Jeage) to the colonies that today touches "organizational" (fear, when we are all organized;))

Prado, beautiful, enjoy your vacation !!

DiabetesForo
09/08/2008 7:18 a.m.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/08/2008 8:22 a.m.

Oeeee, oeeeee !!!!!!For fiiiiinnnn I have left the photo !!!!!!!

Yesterday I was trying and it didn't come out !!!!

Well, here you have my "disruption": p !!!!!

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/08/2008 8:27 a.m.

What more precious children, really !!
Mani, yours are of incredible tenderness ...
Sweet, Violet is lovely (that well the descent of the hemo! :))), and Ainhoa, what flamenco more beautiful !!!
I would put one of Juan, but how it is so old, I "nose", you no longer have the tenderness of your kids ...
Paz, and Angel, are you still practicing to be a good surgeon?;).
Marcita, what horror the works !!!!!!!!Much encouragement and everything goes well !!
Kalua, don't get into so many troubles and get around here.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/08/2008 8:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.