{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route!
How calm this today.Mari, do not overwhelm, hemo is not so bad, keep in mind that these little ones are very difficult to control and it is rare the day that they do not give you a scare, but overlooked, bass.
Anuski, now it is Noe the one with Moccos, what a fabric! The best diarrhea, yesterday almost nothing, but tonight it has had a fatal with snacks and phlegm, it will take everything at the beginning, as the whole course is like this:--/ The one that awaits us!
Well, greetings and kisses for everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/18/2008 7:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

...... jolin what morning I carry, to see if they leave me alone for a little time .... good morning !!!!!

I see that the children are somewhat pachuchillos, because I have read that the flu this year comes strong so you will have to get vaccinated quickly, Marigar I tell you the same thing that marks, it is not a bad hemo in the case of a child and the enormous effort you do so socongratulations!!!!!

I will continue:-/ ...... kisses for all ...

DiabetesForo
09/18/2008 8:19 a.m.

I have already rolled up in parents and I do not have much time left in a Ratín touches control.

Murasaki what a childish you have, it looks like it is very calm.I am very happy that your husband's work has been solved, so you can enjoy your little one much more than time flying.

Prado pretty that tomorrow is already Viernees, there is less to rest, than returning and having so much work is too much.

Anuski and your disruption how is it going?Has the mucus passed a little?It is often such a weird time, give him a little boy from me.This Saturday is your turn to curl?

Well, "panic among my future Consuegras" does not travel ":)) :)) :)) I think Nayah has already forgotten Nico.He told me a little bird that is loquita by Juan (Mami's): ((so my child will have to forget her;) And that when he talks about her, he puts a smile from ear to ear and his eyes like the chinitos,With a face of happiness :)) So nothing, I have two free chocolates because Nacho although he likes to say "I am the ugliest in the worldooo" putting a "faithful" face is very handsome, of course I am going to say: P

(Mari is that you missed the "Civil Wedding Ceremony" that Alberto did, it was after dinner and the children answering if so series, you can imagine what we laugh)

Well now if I have to say goodbye, even another little while and you have a good weekend.

Give you all for kisses, those named and the no.:)

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/18/2008 6:49 p.m.

Good morning .... Finally, Friday !!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D: D

hahaha man, you have made me laugh imagining the wedding, how funny !!!! ........

Anuski came to me the letter of the association, are you going to Segovia ????I don't think I encourage, I already know the area, if it were like last year I did not doubt it ...... Do you think someone will be encouraged ??????:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/19/2008 4:49 a.m.

Good morning router !!!!

Prado, I also got the letter, I had told Marco and we were going to go, because Segovia we know him but the peoples do not, but if we go the 2 it seems face to me ... we are thinking about it. We will see who is encouraged :?:

Mani, how are you?I see that your children are getting older, without a pacifier, without diapers ... and that in school better, than rich !!!And of course they are both beautiful, and not because his mom say so, it is so ... and looks at Nayah, ...: D is not wasting time ... what a witch.I will tell Iciar to continue with possibilities ...;)
And this Saturday does not touch me, less badly, the next.This weekend I have to recover sleepy that I have been sleeping little and badly, and today I couldn't even get up ...

Marcita, how about noe?Poor thing with how happy she goes to school, and they hit everything ... Let's see if the weekend recovers well.Do not worry will be at first, then they are already immunized.

I don't roll up more ... good weekend to all of you !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/19/2008 5:17 a.m.

Good morning, yes, finally Vierneeeeeeeeeees ... although Noe does not make a spark of grace that there is no school on weekends:-/, to see if the impetu lasts a lot ...
Anuski, who recovers the dream this weekend, rests and recharges the batteries, how does the little one follow?Let's see if it lets you rest.Prado also rests the weekend that this week will have been very hard.
Well, I leave you, I'm going to pick up, I'm already looking forward to.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/19/2008 7:44 a.m.

Toc, Toc, can you?
How good that you have stayed, Jolines would have liked you meet you ,,,, again it will be
Marcita, go with your girl who wants to go to school to the savorsssssssssssss
Prado, Mani, Velia, Mari, Anuski, Mamidejuan, kisses to allssssssssssssss

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/20/2008 10:55 a.m.

Very good.

Here I appear again, that I am like the Guadiana lately.

Summer has been very movidito.Let's see if on Monday, Celia starts classes, we are focusing.I will tell you that every Thursday Edcadora touched us.We are improving little by little, although we do not achieve the ideal guideline.

Is there?

Today Celia is going to sleep at a friend's house.The typical party of pajamas, which meet several to sleep?

The one I don't know if I will hit an eye, but that is another story.We want our children to make "normal life", but that costs us many concerns.Anyway, tomorrow will be another day.

I was already updating little by little, which is much delay and I have not read almost anything.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/20/2008 5:51 p.m.

Good and stormy days, at least here, go the storm we have liada.
Alea, I'm glad to see you here again.It makes me funny when doctors say that "normal life", how you say, with many worries and nights without sleep.The perfect pattern?Well, I don't know, I think there are always up and down without knowing why, yesterday, for example Noe before eating at noon was 340 :?: Then he was already regulating quickly.
Well, greetings in general.Kisses

DiabetesForo
09/21/2008 5:30 a.m.

Hello river@s !!!!

Nor does it either "fine" time, it doesn't rain, but it is cloudy, ohhhh !!!The summer is coming to an end: ((!!.

Marcita, go cloth with the 340, but we are welcome to the 300 club!Surely it is because of the cold and the mucus.How bad it is when they put on those figures, right?, Especially when they are all day and suddenly they come out with "those."

Alea, I'm glad to see you here.How good that Celia is improving, although little by little, the important thing is that you get a new achievement every day.You will tell us how the party pajama ... they have to make "normal life" and we worry more than "normal" ...., is what touches us.

Anuski, how about iciar?I hope it has already fought from the happy Moquitos.

Mani, but Gracia about Nayah with Juan .... Ja, ha ha !!!If it will turn out that he likes "mature" :)) :)) !!!!.Well, nothing, that Ainhoa ​​has "dilemma" ... which one stays ... with only or with Nacho:-/:-/, heh, heh, he ...

Sweet, I stayed with the penalty of meeting this summer, having if we organize a kedada the daddies and mamis and we all get to know each other.

You kiss everyone and enjoy how little the look is left.

To another little while.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/21/2008 1:57 p.m.

This is traca.

The pajamas party ended like the Rosario de la Aurora.Last night Celia called me at 12. I was 345. I told him to correct quickly and call me back to both, to ensure good blood glucose before bedtime.At 2 he was 60. Well, we have spent the correction, so take a cup of milk with two tablespoons of sugar and three cookies.I gave me stick to call her later, because they are not hours.

Total, which Natalia called me this morning, her friend, that we were fast, that Celia was wrong.Natalia's mother, a person's charm, asked me what to do, that Celia was convulsing.I told him to call 112 and that we were shot home.

To all this, Natalia does not live in Llanes, but in a town at 15 kms.

I took the glucagon and we left like rockets (within what fits, because the road was full of Sundays contemplating the landscape).Vicente driving and remembering the ancestors of Sundays, diabetes and the mother who bore her, and I on the mobile talking to Natalia's mother, who, as the doctor's telephone indications, had smeared the interior of the mouthTo Celia with sugar.

Total, that we arrived before the ambulance, despite the caravan (already worth them) and put the glucagon.When the ambulance arrived, the doctor only confirmed that he was already tracing.

In the end we stayed to eat, because Celia was fatal, with vomiting (he always happens with the glucagon) and Natalia's mother insisted that we waited for it to be better.Lovely family who treated Celia de Cine, and who desperately blaming himself because he did not force her to breakfast.

Anyway, that the "normal life", for the moment, is not going to be.I have already told Celia's friends that, when they want to sleep together, it will have to be in my house, because it will take a long time to go back to sleep outside.The poor had a gordos cup.

Anyway, I promised me a quiet Sunday and this is what came out.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/21/2008 2:26 p.m.

Alea just read your message, often scare and what anguish you will have happened !!!Jolín I put in your skin and put my hair to tip .... How is Celia today?I guess after the fatal scare ... but I don't understand, did he give him the hiccup why he hadn't had breakfast or why didn't he go back to the night's hypo?If the normal life is not made for parents of diabetics :(. I hope you have recovered a little of the disgust. A very strong kiss for both of us.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/21/2008 3:17 p.m.

Hello family,
We are here, tired and now with the head as a hype of reading so much.
From the mini kedada I tell nothing today that the moms have told everything very well.
Mari, how well the school !!!!!I have glad a Monton, what a wonder, who was going to tell you.Correcting already knows my opinion, but I understand perfectly also your posture, now I suppose you will be calmer by approval the educator.By the way, how about Ainhoa's ups?Is it better ????And school, keep crying ?????A kiss for 3.
Marcita, how isn't Noe?still with mucos?What of gastrontonthly can it be therefore mucus ????:-/, Poor thing about the analysis, which beasts are some.And you?How are you carrying the "adaptation period? :)) that good that you like school so much. By the way, go a piece of hemo !!! Congratulations.
Sweet how is your little girl, is it already fully recovered ????Let's see how his first day of school.
Mani, how about the bombs already in the school?are they better?Give them a bite on the mocks of me and a kiss from Nyah even if he has put the horns to Nico :)) :)), but my poor little girl, he can't avoid it, if he is a small, he is a small.Juan, or well, boneTeTessssss, because with 1.80 high :)) :)).A kiss, pretty.
Anuski, how such a pitufita?Is it better?As they grow, already mounted on the pots ..... a beautiful kiss.
Velia, how about your little woman with glycemia?With how good Nyah was, fatal on the beach.
Well, tomorrow I keep control and I leave many, but I remember, huh !!!Kisses to all.
Jolin, often scare alea.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/21/2008 7:24 p.m.

Goodssssssssssss

This, for once, I say: It is finally Monday !!: Shock: .. Yes.Because with the week (rather weekly I have), as I wanted to turn page.

Let's see: the governor of the colonies finally decided to remedy the situation (which is already worth closing his eyes and asking for favors, who with the things to eat is not played), my husband returned on Friday of the Nortes, theSATURDED MY IN RUES OF THE BEACH, Clara already returns from school with the keys hanging happier than anyone (in return on Friday after eating went to take a walk with her friends in the neighborhood and appeared at 6) by themorning we continue to accompany her Gipsy and I can imagine, she has already started fencing, I have participated as "public" in a TV Speudonosequé program, that they tell you about the Machupichu as the Holy Grail, passing through Roswell so we will see if this week this weekI leave or not go on TV (from 2 to 7.30, applauding that I was :))), the work this week returns to its channels, on Thursday I have a visit with the endo, I continue to hunt textbooks, I have4 And I am missing 11 and anyway ... a little peace please: D

Anyway, I'm fine or at least I think so;I still keep up here ... Let's see if I get it I have read a refill news that seems interesting to see if I confirm and I hang it tomorrow.

So kisses and hugs for the entire route and ....escuely, Celestina ... hahahaha

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 4:31 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!I have read quickly because I am going to the doctor with Angela who has been gutting pain since last night.
Alea, go cloth about Celia, for once he stays ... Jolín.I want it to be well, because the glycagon hangover is a traca.Tonight I call you.
Welcome to the vacationer .... Becky, you say that bad on the beach ... I don't know if the other bomber mothers occur, but since we have what I have proven is that any change supposes changes in the guidelines much moresignificant that with injections .... Let's see if the calm catches him again ...
Kalua, I see that Clara is having "older" responsibilities .... how do they grow ....
To all a huge kiss, I'm leaving.Then I can write to you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2008 4:47 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... here are gray, it rains .... Autumn begins

Alea goes scare !!!!!!!!I hope Celia is already better .....
Kalua daughter just read you already stressed ...:-/ ..... By God !!!!!!

I no longer remember what I read ....: Shock: ......

Kisses and have a good day

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 4:53 a.m.

mmmmmm, because I have left half ... hehehe;Anyway, try up to 10 and then breathe deep, to see if you come back in you ... nothing :))

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 5:44 a.m.

Good morning.

Here we walk, already calmer.

Celia has had a good night, after all a day of vomiting and hangover, as Velia says.It is already in the institute, which classes began today.

The scare was fat.And anger for not having managed to dominate the situation.Anyway, I'm going to call your educator to tell her.

Velia, those gut pains sound to me.They may be for prepubertad.Celia had them for almost a year (not followed, of course).How complicated women are.His pediatrician told me that, at those ages, gut pain was the most frequent reason for medical consultation in girls.

Well, I leave you.

Mari.gar, Beky, Prado, Velia, thanks for your interest.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 5:56 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Another Monday ... and gray day here ... and rain ... depressing enfin: ((((

Alea, I just read your story ... and what despair, thankfully everything has gone well and Celia is fine, it is that diabetes is very damn ... instead of having a good time, it would end up dusting ...:(Well the next is at home, and so everything will be under control.

Kalua, on Monday and with those paragraphs ... Of course ...: or I see that Clara has very well her "independence" ... a country kiss.

Prado, the week of the changes has passed, right?I hope you already take it better ...

Beky, you already returned ... what a shame that the holidays will end, ehhh;) to see if you manage to take the trick to the bomb again, Nayah al Cole, who was also delighted, right?And Noa stays with you, or is you going to the save?How are you ??
Iciar better, I walk alone ... at home ... I have little left to let go ... her daddy and I applaud her when she is alone and then when the others put her walk and she does it alone she applauds her:D is a sun: oops:

It's my coffee time ... then I greet the rest.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/22/2008 6:24 a.m.

Very good !!!Yesterday all day with storms and today we are on the same path.

Alea, daughter what scare !!!Apart from the glycagon and vomiting hangover, Celia will have been disappointed, once it comes out.Give him many dosses and I hope that you have spent the scare, although I imagine that those things and moments of anguish are not easy to forget.Kisses for both.

Mari, how about Ainhoa? Is Altita still?I also think that so many hours high is not good, noe I always put an extra novorapid ud in these cases and corrects fast.How about school?Finally for Noe it is Monday and I could go to class, all the weekend has passed saying that without school it is bored:-/ Is it possible?

Beky, how about your ailments?I hope you have rested on the vacation and come as new.Well, it seems that the Moccos release the gut and that is that Noe has piles, we still continue with the pectox and the junifen, although it is already better.Nyah with your levels?The adaptation period I have it much worse than noe: Oops: What are we going to do.

Kalua, what stress are you going over, do you sleep?How do you give you so many things in one day?I am glad that your little woman has "independent" a little although I imagine that you will be more uneasy, right?

Velia What did the doctor say to Angela?When it is not another thing, and to top it off, everything affects its levels.I hope it's nothing important.

Well, everyone kisses, let's see if and how and noe lets me rest for a rat.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2008 10:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.