{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, everyone!!!!
Another night without sleep thanks to glycemia ...: Evil :.It is very rare, every time you need less and less, last night after dinner was 60 !!!!And that drew well, because in the right with three tablespoons of honey and a cookie he reached both of them with ¡79 !!Time juice, that you drink almost asleep ....:-/
Well, how are you?Beky daughter, don't deprive yourself.You have to take care of yourself and try to relax.Tell us how the test today and I hope that the dizziness will happen quickly. Nyah is doing well?
Anuski, I'm glad your better hand and that the little one no longer has a fever, can't you throw anything in Las Ronchitas?The liquid talc is phenomenal.
Prado, so with a sparks in the office.
Velia, I hope you are better, I already spent the anxiety, between the holidays, the rest, the talks with my mom and the massages, like new, I have not felt anything again, but now thinking about the school ....
Now I study again (at old age, smallpox, hehehehe), I have taken a distance course on taxation, so as not to lose the thread.
Well, I'm leaving you, that the little one wants to go to the bathroom.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 5:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Goodsssssssss

Friday and today I decide to start working:-/ .. I still have them there are ... hehehe.

The truth is that I have been very busy but not working but rather trying to prevent "some"September 15 that schools do not begin is very dangerous, without summer clubs and with almost all friends who knows where, because I have managed to avoid the almost inevitable but in short, that today I have no choice but to close to closeThe eyes and not seeing not suffering and some will go free all day and I stick here, it will not be that next week the sleeping beauty wakes up and the bull gets caught.

Beky, beautiful, it seems very good that from time to time they don't let you do anything
: D, come take care of yourself .. see if the Chungo period happens soon !!

Mamidejuannnnn, "Bentornata", so the "Tanos" treated you well .. I'm glad, as to conductThere is another and then ..., in short, let's let the list be rather long;)

Velia ..., nothing happens, anyway, so Angela is also sending signals?Example does not want anyone to know even the grandmothers or their friends, I hope that when the school begins and is with their group "Lime" these things ...

Marcita, you will see that you surpass it great, in terms of nerves ... Well, nothing, they are an integral part of us ... a achuchón for both of them !!, you will tell us

Anuski, countryman, to take care of yourself !!, Jo, with the staplers, a kiss to see if it recovers prompt, come,.

Well I'm going to work a little, what a good day and see you later !!

DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 5:34 a.m.

Marcita, my husband has taken her again to the pediatrician because she was more full of spots and has not told her anything to throw ... says that she leaves alone, the liquid talc did not have an idea, I will ask my hna who works inA pharmacy, if I send me a syrup but told me my hna that leaves them Ko ... come on that it is more to relax than to calm the itching, and I have not given it ... Altarax ... or something like that.
Let's see if it happens to him, poor thing ... thanks beautiful.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/29/2008 7:10 a.m.

Marcita, how is it already the baby?I have read you that you had "low nights" as I call them ... I hope that everything better and less bad that the juice is taken from mine nothing about nothing so I hope not to see me "early morning":?
Anuski the ataras ises is an antiestamine?
Well I'm going to catch up here

dulce's profile photo
dulce
08/30/2008 11:48 a.m.

By the way Marcitas I also tell the days left for school. I also have a panic
A general question my daughter was one of those who, when entering the nerve and crying guade, vomited. If now vomits and with an insulin put what do I do?It is obviously to give him again, I mean that I look sitting on a bank near the school: ((((

dulce's profile photo
dulce
08/30/2008 11:50 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!! 1

A thousand years ago I did not pass through Aki but between vacations and k this it has not been the best summer of my life ........ I have been to give a radical change to my life (read to leave the kerido husband out of it) But in the end the waters are returning to their channel and two children in Community weigh when making decisions.

My boys are very good, Guille made a champion, weighs 8 classes, he leaves the percentiles and that is alone with the tit: oops :: oops: And Alex every day more enchanted with his brother, no jealousy, noI can believe it: Shock :.My sugar a little to his roll but more k for the postpartum has been for the marital lios (so little to take care of mykilos, you will see the stretch marks .........)

I will try to put a picture of my boys, I think I have kept up with the couplet of how it is put ......

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

DiabetesForo
08/30/2008 5:36 p.m.

Good morning.....

Taty how much time without reading you, go two precious ones that you have !!!! ..... and I'm glad that everything goes better .....

Here we start a half silly week:-/, we are on the eve of the parties, they start on Thursday, so everything is half gas and I hope they leave me a little at peace .... hehehe .... What a naive....

Have a good day ........ Kisses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 3:16 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

How are you?

Well, we will not say anything that the weekend has been tremendous in terms of heat, even in the mountain, almost, almost, the "piaumone" ... almost !! and it will have been for that (or not, go toknow) that I have spent Friday night and the Saturday giving frigo-chamm, finally, nothing that this week has already stayed with a friend, seen that my husband passes from the X, to go see these files ... see if so..Jejeje.

For the rest, that the 15 begin the schools and the classes, nor the books are still known (the price does ... around 280 Euritos Máximo says the government), nor the teachers, nor if there will be a dining room this month, go see if they move and start working that they are already worth !!

Come to spend a good day huh !! .. I don't say until later just in case I know that later I mess and I don't get

DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 4:29 a.m.

Good morning, Raterillos family !!
Well, we started week, we started month and start the countdown for school.I also do not know schedules or anything, this week will be the second meeting with the teacher and will explain the adaptation period.
We have passed the weekend, to take advantage of the last days of heat, I say that they will be the last.
As for Noe, it brings me crazy, we were sorry for how low it was and reducing dose and suddenly on Saturday he got up with 200 and has been upper since then, again modify the doses What madness!
Kalua, that the return to work is soft.Clara wishing to start classes or not?Well, the X files are done well.
Anuski, how does Iciar continue?I hope you already recovered at all.
Sweet, how is your little one?You have not told us that insulinas has or anything like that.The truth is that when Noe has vomited, my hair is put to me, the Levemir follows its effect, so you have to eat anyway.
Taty, I'm glad to see you here again, what a little man you have at home, the little one is to eat it.I am glad that everything is fine.
Prado, this more short week, huh?What a pleasure to have one holiday in the middle ...
Well, I leave you, the washing machine awaits me.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 5:07 a.m.

....... Ayyyyyy the X files, what would be of this life without them, boring right ?????:-/ ................

Marcita actually the parties are 8 and 9, that is, on Monday and Tuesday that comes, so cut will be next week .....

kisses

DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 6:06 a.m.

hello everyone!!.
Well, relax is over to me !!!: Twisted :.Now to start with stress, with how comfortable me was: ((!!.
Taty, I'm glad to see you here, your children are precious, the little one is a bun ... Page it ...
As for your possible separation, I am glad that the waters have returned to their channel, but I hope and I want you to feel that way, sometimes doing so for the children turns against you, and it is better separate parents than some someunhappy parents.They say that the children unite, but I think that sometimes tied , and it is great to feel linked to someone, but it must be terrible to feel tied .
The others What?, Waiting for the beginning of the classes ... today Juan has started basketball training and has been delighted.
Anuski, how about the girl?I remember that Juan when he was little had skin problems, and gave him Atarax at night, at least he slept without suffering the itching.
A kiss to all ... I'm going to keep reading, now that I have a little while.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 1:11 p.m.

Hi Roteros!How long huh?I've been lost, rather I haven't found yet ...:-/ Tell you that you have some precious children, that I have missed you and something else ... It has never happened to you that you try to say something but you are not capableBecause, so that you want to count all the words come out at the same time and not clarify yourself?Well that's what happens to me ... what are we going to do, one that is rare, haha!Many kisses and I hope you had a great vacation.

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
09/02/2008 9:02 a.m.

HOOLAAA ROTERILLOS !!!!!

Well, I'm back, with the postvacational depression: ((, but recovering very little .... little by little .... that you have to see what costs to return to the routine !! This is hard!
That the holidays very well, I have already told the entire bliber in parents, Ainhoa ​​has had a great time and the Ázucar has been quite high and with some hiccups, but come on, the normal thing about the happy diabetes and its files X.
I have read above that we are all back and I have seen the photos of some very beautiful boys and some precious sweet girls !!Have if I approve of them and get to my strawberry.

Well, that if I read you and I get up to date.That yes ... that I have missed you !!!!;)

Kisses mú fat pá toos.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/02/2008 11:46 a.m.

Good night!!!!!

Ali, how long without seeing you here.Mari, on the back, if it is hard to return to the routine. How has the return Ainhoa ​​taken?

Velia, Prado, Anuski, Kalua, Alea, Juan Luis .... Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2008 3:54 p.m.

Good morning ....... You all appear little by little, how fast is good, right ?????

I wish that Friday arrives and a weekly disappear from the map, something is something, I need to miss a little hehehehe ......

Anuski Where do you get?How is your hand?and your girl? .... Do you go somewhere in these parties ?????

Aleaaaaaaaa ...... Summer is still for Llanes ?????: Shock: or is you recovering from so much stress ???????????

To all that you have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/03/2008 3:36 a.m.

hi how are things!!!!!

I have a few lost days, I had not read you ... in the OFI did not work the Internet and at home I have been of general cleaning ... and without time.

My hand well, the truth that should have been mild, although I was swollen with the bandage that the tendon put me well to his place.

Iciar well, it was filled with pink spots, the rash up ... and the Saturday was no longer anything.The worst thing is that he still wants to eat, nothing more that has something ... the first thing he loses is the desire to eat, and then it costs to recover them ... I have already assumed that it will be so long ... he also hasbackground :-/
It also has new teeth out there ... that will also bother you a bit.

Prado ... Finally you're leaving?

Mari, welcome ... Take it easy, the turns to the routine are like that, but then you forget and so happy.You will also be occupied with Ainhoa's school.You owe us a photo of the little ...

Mamidejuan ... I see that your vacation has been a lot, your son from Canada has become?I don't know if I read it or not.

And Beky ??? ... I'm going to go through parents, to see if I find out something.

kisses to the rest ... here it has put rain, what a roll ...: (((((

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/03/2008 7:27 a.m.

Hello beautiful and handsome

Here I am hurrying the last days that I have on vacation, here we are at parties (from September 1 to 8) and we do not stop much at home.

I'm glad to see those who have already returned on vacation, I hope it is with the recharged batteries.Those who are still enjoying.

Now I'm going to the street that is the parade of Moors and Christians and my bombs are dressed in Moors, to eat them are.8)

Many kisses for everyone.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
09/03/2008 2:50 p.m.

Good morning.....

If Anuski, in the end I go to Picos de Europa first to Cangas de Onís and then to Potes, I hope this storm will pass promptly and if not with a raincoat ...... hehehe ... the case is to escapeFrom here because I carry this parties very bad ....:-/

From what I see, walk half the missing route .... Beky How are you still from your ailments?And how are you doing?Tell us beautiful ...

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/04/2008 3:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!

Prado, good ... Let's see if time improves a little, in Potes we were 3 years ago I believe and cool the landscape ... impressive !!!And I suppose you will see the lakes ... well you will see how beautiful everything ... and the most important thing disconnects everything, ... less than the clear bomb :)););););

The parties I understand that you do not like ... I would do the same.Anyway we will try to have fun here with the little one.

Mani, also at parties?We here from 4 to 9 ... Have a great time, and take advantage of the days you have left without working.

Good day for everyone.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/04/2008 5:02 a.m.

Good morning!!

Finally it seems that we are going the heat, today cloudy and cool.

Prado, Cangas What envy!What a wonderful place and the hostel!What memories.I was in the area five years ago, on the honeymoon and I came delighted.Compared to the landscapes around here, that is a delight, so green ... enjoy, beautiful!

Anuski How about iciar with the tooth?I hope you have a great time at parties.

Mani, so with school preparations, I still don't know schedules or anything, only that they start on the 15th. Noe is looking forward to starting, we'll see when I leave it there the first day.

Here and with more normalized glycems and more stable doses, tonight has slept Noe 10 hours of the pull!I hardly believe it.

Well, you have a good day.

DiabetesForo
09/04/2008 5:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.