{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hi, Siiiiiiii, we are back !!!!!!!!!!!I have barely read you, but I have seen a lot of photos of precious.Ah, and I read that Celia almost the lia .... Well, I read you a little more and tell you stories of the cows in Camping in the off-topic .... ahhhh, that we are all good and very brown.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/24/2008 8:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah, I suppose that the plug of you talked about is that of the catheter when you take away the bomb .... no, I have either put it either.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
08/24/2008 8:42 a.m.

It seems that we are almost all, with Juanlu and family, I imagine what you have enjoyed, especially the girls, give them many kisses.
Mani, the other day we crossed and without finding out, could they already put it as in the other forum to know who is:-/ hey, what is promised is debt, that the photos of your chocolates are missing, how are you still ???
For speaking, the good streak was humping, which lasted two days alone :( .... today he has done what he has won, now a hypo of 53 to finish the day well, that disgusting .....
Marcita, how about noe at night?Are you still a streak?
I do not roll more than tomorrow I have to get up early for the analysis, a kiss for everyone, although not name.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/24/2008 7:53 p.m.

Good morning ..... Monday ... last week of month ..... Who gives more?: D, what dreamoooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velia-Juan Luis imagined that on vacation very well, as it has to be ... hehehe ..... and with well-loaded batteries.

In the end we did not go to Asturias because we did not find anything free (who said there was crisis?

Beky do not despair, finding the pattern takes time, the case is to move forward.

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/25/2008 3:39 a.m.

Goodssssssssssssssss

How longooooooooooo, well,: Oops :, not so much, what else seems yesterday;).

Anyway, what is not, what I am not complaining, I find alone, I will complain later ... now I do not have time!

... and speaking of time, here an increasingly close to Mr. Alzheimer's (what mess with the password), nothing that in the end the little this has put me in quarantine for 30 m.:-/:

Well, I am very happy to see everyone again (this time literally see: what more guapassssssssssssss) and that then I go calmly and read and read, for the moment a great hug the entire route

Until after !!

DiabetesForo
08/25/2008 4:03 a.m.

Hello, everyone !!

We are hot again, what a hot night, no air moved.Phew!When autumn will arrive!

Juan Luis, what a joy to see you here.I hope Velia and the girls well and the holidays, even if you short, better.If the good happens soon.

Beky, pretty, do not despair, you know, diabetes and his files X. Toco wood, we are still well, well yesterday Noe vomited after dinner, but hey, little by little he eating again.The nights are having a good time, it rises short, over 70-80, but without hypos or ketone bodies.Tell us how you follow your things.

Prado, start the countdown for your vacation. Where are you leaving?How little you have!

Kalua, how good you are here back.You have missed you.

Well, everyone, good day and kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/25/2008 5:30 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!!
Here we walk again.If the cows are already in charge of Juan Luis, for what I see .... Well, that he does very well and will update you in detail ... but very well, the girls have enjoyed the beautifulAnd we have done what we have been able to, hehehehe ... this week we will go to Madrid a few days, and in September we have some playita diínas ....
Here I see that all very well, precious the kids !!!!.
Becki, as Prado says, patience !!!At this point you will have seen something positive and the bomb.How does the little one carry?I imagine that the most traumatic moment will be the insertion of catheter .... Angela happens, although less and less, really !!!!Nor do I put the cap or in the pool, nor in the bathtub .... I think it is more indicated for the beach, or in situations where the duct through which the insulin passes ...You will tell us, or I will read, because the truth is that I have read Toa Mecha .... and I see that you of tests, if that is, when we are not prey they are looking for us !!!!What a fabric.I hope it's nothing important ...
Well, let's see if I read carefully and find out about Tooooodo, Tooooodo ....
Elenita, at least you enjoyed day ... and that I say, jolin with the crisis, because everything is Petao ....
Marcita, good controls of Noe.I cannot say the same of Angela who has me to mistreat me .... between the exercise and other dowers and then some rush ... Oh what cross !!!!
Anuski, what a beautiful iciar and how much is it .... I'm glad to meet her, finally !!!!I see that everything great ...
Alea, another of his ????MIEO GIVES ME !!!!You tell us
Mani, Mami, Maria, Marigar, Paz, and everyone, that you have a good day !!!Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/25/2008 6:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

..... what joy read again: D and above all that you have enjoyed the holidays ....

Kalua thought you were until the end of the month for these lands ... you were for Cistierna ???? .....

Marcita I intend to take the second week of September, here is a party on 8 and 9, but I don't wantBulnes area to do what we like the most, enjoy the mountain making some route ...... and above all disconnect from everything !!!!!!! ... in the end .... we will see....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/25/2008 7:06 a.m.

Hello everyone.Good that almost everyone is already on the route: D
The girls gorgeous ... Alea daughter of mine you should not win Pa Valerias with Celia ... in fine patience, you know.
By the way I wanted to tell you that this weekend has spoiled the
Bomb, rather the poor one has died: Oops: and this afternoon they will bring me the new one.
It has been a great whore, because having to return to the classic punctures and to have to adjust the doses that a lot is costing me.
I will tell you more carefully if you want, now I go home to eat.
Kisses and save those who have returned from the cows.
Chao, and see you tomorrow :)

Samira's profile photo
Samira
08/25/2008 8:32 a.m.

Ratessssssssssss

Samira, Hello Guopetona, I hope that solutions as before (but how much patience you have to have, XD, XD,:-/), you will tell us ... the Metfor.works?

Prado, Paisana, because until the end it would have been normal, but since my husband's work is normal, what is said normal, because that is already the second summer that set a "very important, go fundamental or so" meeting.(I say, because if I don't understand it, the truth) in the fair period: Evil:, but in short, as it is because of the company we at least hope that when I ask for the days they have left they do not pogate, or putFew, in short, I repeat, how much patience !!So for Bulnessss, that well, come that September is here !!

Marcita, Beky, Velia I'm glad that the kids remain well despite the XXX Marditos those who accompany us all, before, after or during ..,

Well it has been a quiet period, in every way, my dads are also, the time has been magnanimous, with the exception of the first days, that we almost drowned through the lands of the Cid;By Cistierna much better than last year, one ugly day we have had, the rest, as is normal in the area, fresh early morning and at sunset and splendid and especially the "intermediate" sequito.So much pool a lotTo the Coruña, as neither my husband nor I had the courage to raise it again.

Of course, we have had it this summer (my husband has not yet overThat his metabolism was not so hurried, but in short, we will expect events may have only been a "warning"

Well see you, for the moment I have only one work that was already waiting for me but I am not in a hurry and the other clients continue to sleep, as to the colonies, I have the keys, kill Rilé Lón so when II will go "to see" if the answering machine explodes or not, that I do not believe, therefore, in the meantime and between one thing and another I will take advantage to get a five -way to the clothes, iron the furniture, give wax to the crystals (the wax... It still exists?) And throw, here and there, a little clean cleaning, in short, normal, you know.hahaha

Come that I'm curling a lot ofooooooo

DiabetesForo
08/25/2008 11:51 a.m.

Good morning.......

Kalua, what good vacation ...... And what evil the daddies that their girls become older?hahaha ..... I guess Clara is as pretty as ever .....

Ufff ... Samira goes slaughter with the bomb, at the moment he has not given me any scare and I have almost been with her for 4 years, tell us what happened .....

I'm going to work a little with the little desire I have ....-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/26/2008 3:44 a.m.

Good morning, family.
How are you?We tonight of Parranda, that to speak.Not night after dinner was downtown and it cost him a lot to eat because he wanted to vomit and early morning, downturn, go file x again!
Velia, I'm glad to read you again.I hope you come as new and with loaded batteries.How does Angela follow?
Prado, how good, from Rural House in the Picos de Europa who caught it!
Samira, go for the bomb, right?I hope it will be solved soon.
Kalua there is your little girl, who is already a woman!The parents, how Prado says, take longer to assimilate that their little ones grow.I have the test at home, if it were for my husband, Noe would not go to school up to 10 or 12 years, hahahaha :))
Well, I'm going to see if you prepare food and dinner, which today again.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/26/2008 6:12 a.m.

Good morning ...... I walk something to vary ... hehehe ... how bad are the ufffff ends .......... But everyone wants to charge as logical... So to work ......

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/27/2008 4:02 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
I see that Velia and Juan Luis, and Kalua and family also return and that you have had a great time, ... now the routine is lazy again, but we better not think about it:-//

We have been the weekend in the town of my husband and very well, he did good time and in the afternoon-night a little cool.
And I Saturday to work I got injured ... I think I spent 2 hours with the stapler, I hit you ... and at night I started to hurt my doll and swell, so when we returned from the town I went to the emergency roomAnd they put me a functional bandage until today, that they have taken it away and I had no swollen.Now with a doll and carefully.

Prado, your vacation just around the corner ... I will start next week with the payrolls ... on the account that brings me ...: D

Marcita, how about noe, ... have those dowers happen?I take the opposite of 2 days, today I have changed a catheter ... and I'm still similar ... I hope the thyroid is not playing again ...:?I have to do analysis soon that on the 11th I have to end.

Iciar has 2 days with fever ... a viral process, without a symptom of anything else, I hope it passes and nothing appears ... I cross fingers.

Beky, how about nayah with the bomb?Have you already gone to review?And how about you?

Well I'm going to let my hand rest, if not ...
Kisses to all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/27/2008 7:58 a.m.

Oh, how calm the route !!
Prado, are you still with jaleo in the work?Courage, that you have little left to disconnect.
Anusky, daughter, do you see how work should be prohibited on Saturday ?????: ((How do you carry your hand? I hope Iciar is better and recovering, this virus is a pass, anything is virus and there are all kinds.
Noe continues to maintain low values, although not so low and that we have reduced doses a lot, maybe I say nonsense, but it is as if I had more insulin sensitivity now.Anyway, this is constantly modifying.We have 17 days to start school and I'm "Atacá", she wishing, but I ...
Well, I'm going to see if I continue with the task, which I have already had an iron today.Kisses and have a good day.

DiabetesForo
08/28/2008 5:27 a.m.

Good morning routerill@s !!!!
We are in Madrid a few days, although tomorrow we leave.
Kalua, the other day I did not read you (sometimes it happened to me that the last message that is published even if it is hours before mine, it does not come out:?).Go with Clara, with 11 years ... Uffff, that I fear with Angela, among the glycemic ups and downs, the most insulin requirement of what we were used to (much more), the grains in the Nairz and front, the body changing.... Anyway, things in life ...
Marcita, I have remembered your anxiety, how are you going?, I have spent 2 or 3 days a little pohaof t radial for the body, of bad sleep, of concerns, and occasionally zas ...
Beky, how is your leg going ????Jolin, with autoimmune diseases .... Let's see what you are telling us.For many years they had my bid of evidence and stories for an autoimmune background, in the end hypothyroidism ....
Anuski, it's true, I think that if I had to go now I would give me something ... I am tired, yes, although it seems lies ... but I have to take back the issue, I suppose I will sign up for an academy forSome oppositions that are pending, because something must be done.
Well, let's go to the pool.A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/28/2008 7:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!Good, how many people !!
I continue in the town and the "intenné" here is fatal.
Mani, me book of the F1, must be chaos, cut streets, prohibited directions, impossible parking lots, and also now they say that it will take us months to dismantThe Valencia exterior seems a "European" city, but then, in schools, children in barracks follow, elders who do not have a day center, because "there is no budget", anyway ...
Well I have seen that girls are beautiful, beautiful, and I give faith that although he has not yet put the photos, the kids of man are requested, really!Come man, show it;).
Paz, it is true that there are many girls, but we also have Nico, Angel to Juan ...
Beky, and that of the leg?How Internet research has gone, tells something please.
Velia, and Juan Luis and all those who have just returned, welcome !!
Kalua and I also tell you that I am glad to read you and that in July I enjoyed your adoptive land, its landscapes, its food, although I suffered the way of driving from the Italians.As a friend from Cuban and married to an Italian said: they are all cretins, they want to be the first and advance in any situation ... it's true!I have lived it !!
Well a kiss to all !!

DiabetesForo
08/28/2008 3:46 p.m.

Mommy, Heart, that I am Pachucha and punished without a computer because Alber does not let me do anything.The leg, analyzes well but tomorrow they do a maintenance or something :?That is what worries me least but now I am with spikes because of the damn moucos that have caused me an otitis, I have been lying all week by the armchairs: (!
Mani, how is Nacho, a little poor, what a rachita that the poor man carries, to see if he heals well because when they emphasize they do not stop, Nayah continues with cough.How is such with glycemia, more stable?Give them many kisses.
Sweet welcome, it is a joy to see you here, tell us how it goes to your breakage.With the school, I think we are all the same, with panico, although I hope that it is less than we expect.
Marcita, how about noe?How strange about the Moccos?But much better than release them, whatever.Are you still going down insu?Let's see if it stabilizes at all before the school begins.
Velia, how are Angela?I have already read that the phenomenal cows, and you?Are you already calmer?Take care of yourself that you also need it.
Kalua, I hope your husband is already better than scare :)) I have already seen how you enjoyed the cows, but you thinking about work ..... You have not disturbed me at all:?, kiss the little woman of the house.
Anuski, how about iciar?still fever?I hope nothing has sprouted.A kiss for both.
Prado, when are you leaving?You will have ganitas already, as long as they do not curre.
Paz, how Angel today?Lantus lows at the end?Luckily, something of the play has unconcerned, right?
Samira, how about your Peke?Let's see if you dare to put a photo
Maria, I hope you are enjoying the cows and Jesus remains so responsible.
Surely I forget something, Sorry, I'm going to rest, a kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/28/2008 8:41 p.m.

Good morning ....... finally Friday .....

Bear beautiful take care of yourself and rest, the stress lowers the defenses and caught everything so relax (look who is going to say it ...: (()
Of my vacation better not to speak, everything is in the air so I do not think about it.

Anuskiiiiiiiiiiiiii ....... Yesterday from 6 to 9 at night with the electrician in the office :)) :)) And you still have to return ... how is your hand going ???????

Well I'm going to keep curraning ..... you have a good day ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 4:28 a.m.

Hello good!!!!!!!
How good how many people ... and also Friday !!!

Prado daughter, which is not talking about vacation? ... You go and do not think about anyone, the body needs a break, and you will only miss 3 days ... take advantage !!!!!And the electrician, who ... never thinks of ending ?? ... :)) is that the works are known when they start but not when they end, beautiful patience.

My hand well, ... it goes better, I hope I don't get more problems.Iciar no longer has a fever, but pink spots have come out of the body: ((and the pediatrician who was a rash ... that he leaves alone in a couple of days, although he is wanting to eat the poor ...And he sleeps badly because he must chop the snacks a bit ... Enfros hopefully this weekend will recover.

Beky, and you?But the otitis has not happened to you? ... and now with dizziness, jolin ... I hope you can recover soon, and that test that will do you for what is it?I had never heard it ... I hope at least the pitufas behave well.

Mamidejuan, how well you continue in the town and have not had to "suffer" the F1 ... enjoy what you have left.

Mani, how were the boys?Nacho better? ... and the photo?I have already seen them beautiful in the photo of the ex-form, but now they are still more.

Samira, what's wrong about the bomb, how has it been?I hope you already have the new one, because it goes back to the bolis suddenly, without wishing it.luck!!!!

Marcita, how are you?And noe?

Well I forget someone sure, but I'm going to put myself to the Tagus, I have a delay with this hand.
Many kisses to all, and that you have a good day.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/29/2008 4:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.