{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Come encourage and put photos of the kids, which is very easy and at least we are glad the day.

That you have a good afternoon, whether you work as if you are resting.
Kisses

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/21/2008 12:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Anuski, what a beautiful little woman, tell us as you have put it, that we know our kids.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 4:28 p.m.

Good morning ....... finally Friday ...... :)

Anuski how beautiful is Iciar and what Mayoooooor !!!!!!!!!!

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 3:23 a.m.

good morning!!!!

I'm already on Friday ... although my morning I have to work: x

Thanks Prado and Marcita !!

Prado, he passes the time flying ... and I love that you tell me that it looks like me ... hehe, although sometimes he looks a lot like his father, now that he tells me more people than me: D

Marcita is very easy, go to this page www.imageShack.us <!--W ->
In examining you look for the photo and then click on host it, and several rare links will be released, copies the second and you hit it here and the photo is already coming when you hang the message.

Mani, how are you carrying your bags, do you finish them or them with you?;) do them illusion, but undo the opposite and also work ... when do you join the curre?

Beky, how are you going with your disrupts?When you are going to give you that spa session ... Convince your churri a little while and escape ...;) will come from pearls.How do you go with the pump settings?

That you have a great time.Kisses to everyone.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/22/2008 5:22 a.m.

Hello, everyone.
We already have another medal.
Anuski, I encourage me to try to introduce you to Noe, to see if it comes out.

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 5:31 a.m.

Well, it has come out !!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 5:33 a.m.

..... how beautiful noe, small bombs that we have in the forum .....

Anuski goes work to work tomorrow:-/, in summer it should be forbidden to work on Saturdays hehe ..... I hope to leave to Asturias, it depends that we find hotel .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 6:02 a.m.

Marcita, Noe is beautiful that Carita has sweeter ... and how she knows how to pose ... give her a very big kiss.

Prado, it must be difficult to find a hotel ... and that they don't give good time, to see if you are lucky.I will be here ... making work, because I will be more than one, without calls, without visits ... boring like an oyster.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/22/2008 6:53 a.m.

Good, good.

That I have not disappeared, that it is not vague, as they say for my land.

Today Oviedo has played.Good.Celia came up again (it was already a long time), but it seems that it has been milder and that the thing goes, with ups and downs, but improving.On Thursday we have to return.We have been impressed to see one of the patients admitted: an anorexic pregnant.You do not get an idea.That is a demential disease.

Prado Have I read Asturias?What is that you don't find a hotel?If it is for the Llanes area, call me.And I would love that we could take some sidrines, you know.In addition, regina is here.

Well, I leave you, that the lentils are going to burn.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 8:36 a.m.

..... ale if it were there, do not hesitate to call you, but we are very far for a weekend .... We think of a cudillero or near ...

I already end up today, good weekend for everyone ...

kisses

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 8:59 a.m.

By the way, beautiful the kids.

Prado, you know.If you approach, great, on this or another time.

Health to the entire route.

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 7:46 p.m.

Jeloussss .....
Kisses for Anuski who will be working when you read this, do not curre me, pretty.By the way, the greatest is iciar !!!!I do not remember how long I had in a photo that you put in the ex, but a Monton has changed, it is to eat it ....... and Noe, I imagined it as it is !!!How beautiful and with that face of Pillina but good at the same time.Let's see if I put one of my princesses and you are also encouraged to put one of their chocolates now that they will be to eat them.
I here, Chafa, that does not pass the ITV, as Marcita says.The corticoid that they sent me has passed the snacks to the ears and they hurt horrors.In the end of my legs it has already come out, apparently it is a nodoso erythema, it is something autoimmune, I was looking on the Internet because the doctor seemed that she did not want to give me details and I already stayed with the fly behind the ear, especially whenHe sent me Torax's analysis and radiograph and asked him for what and replied that by protocol.:?
Well, to my joy that is the bomb, today I finalvery good.
Kisses to all, I will try the photo.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/22/2008 7:47 p.m.

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/22/2008 7:56 p.m.

Hi, I am here.

Anuski what a child you have, he has a sympathetic face and I have only seen you in a photo but I agree with Prado looks like you a lot.It is a bomboncito does not surprise me that you fall with it.Let's see if I take some photos of the camera tomorrow and put some of mine so you would see how they are.

Marcita, Noe is funny in that photo posing, has a face of being very good and how beautiful it is.It looks like you or your husband?

With so many beauties on the forum, my children will have it difficult to choose eh :)

I'm still on vacation, next week I have to curb but just some times, my compi has doctors and on Monday I have a meeting, so half a vacation and a half work, but it is not bad.

Mamidejuan and Owash, you will be invaded by the F-1 right?My brother -in -law wants to go but I think he will stay with the desire, we have gone to Montmeló some year and I love it but I don't like the urban circuits so much, to see how he goes out and see how Valencia then stays.

Beky how are you going?With the cap I can't help you, Nico's does not carry that system, I'm sorry, but you'll see how you take the trick, it's a matter of practice like everything.I hope that the basal of the night have already found them already because waking up every 2 hours is exhausting.Good luck beautiful and encouragement.

Alea you continue enjoying the summer and meadow that you have a great time through Asturias.

Well kisses for everyone, it is the time of control, which seems that we are finding the summer pattern, and that is about to finish, the same thing always happens.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/22/2008 7:58 p.m.

Good, it has come out !!!
Ah, for school's rookie moms, I leave you a link of a foundation page where a very interesting book for school comes.In case you are interested ......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/22/2008 8:03 p.m.

Beky we have crossed.

Oh your princesses, how beautiful things.Noa is huge and with those beautiful and Nayah eyes so formalite and with those mocks, to eat them.If this is what my children say they will have it very difficult with such beautiful.

Tomorrow I promise to put one of mine.

I'm glad you find the bomb guideline and you don't worry about yours, look at you well and do all the tests but that you find you what you have because you have been with those looks for a long time.Good luck.

Well now if I go to the control that has already sounded the mobile alarm.That you have a good night and anuski that is slight to you by working.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/22/2008 8:08 p.m.

Good morning ... I still here, in the end we could not go to Asturias :?, it will be for another weekend .... how beautiful your beky girls, go kids so handsome in this forum hehehe .....I'm glad you find the guideline and you take care of yourself beautiful ...
Mania will be introduced to your children and Murasky too ..... come !!!!!!!!!!
Anuski that is mild ... the morning passes quickly .....

I'm going to run ...... kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo
08/23/2008 5:52 a.m.

Good morning.

But what beautiful girls .... They are sweet inside and out: d.

Do you realize that almost tads are girls?: Shock:

Kisses for all.

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/23/2008 6:40 a.m.

good morning!!!

Thank you for remembering me ... you are a charm all.: D

Good that you cheer up with the photos, Beky ... Nayah is beautiful ... What a formalite fa on ...Naughty ... hehe :))
I see that very well with the bomb, to see if you can rest more at night and space the controls more.How about the catheter?
And you take care of yourself ... don't leave, okay?

Mani, it's your turn ... yours have to be of a handsome, so brunette !!!! ... and thanks for telling me that it looks like me, I will put a with me ... but above all it resembles whenI was little ... although it also has papi features.Enjoy your half vacation, that something is something.

Prado, the trip to Asturias was canceled ... Ohhhh, what a shame, well they gave rain ... My husband was going to make the seal descent today but they have also canceled it ... see you the next week, a little kisspretty.

Alea, good summer !!!Celia ... it revealed a little?It is normal, but surely it is already on the right track.

good weekend !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/23/2008 6:48 a.m.

Buenaaaaaaaaaas !!
It is not because ours are, but what the most precious daughters do we have!Beky, what two prettiest you have.Take care of a lot of woman, I hope that the erythema is not worrying, let yourself do all the tests that tell you and the moccos, to see if it passes.Try to rest.
Thanks to all for the compliments to Noe, the truth is that I do not know very well who looks, he has the two of the two, he was smaller to the father, now less.
Mani, you have to introduce ourselves to the little men of the house, surely there are two chocolates.
Anuski, how did he give you the morning?I also worked on Saturdays until one was horrible, I had to be prohibited.
Prado, what a beautiful cudillero, impressed me when I was there, to see if the next weekend you escape.
Well, kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
08/23/2008 10:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.