{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, ... how are you?I do not say good morning, because with what it cost me to get up: ((I would have better sleeping for a good time.

Prado, I'm glad they give you a little truce ... and relax a little.Good week then for that coffee?

Mamidejuan, enjoy the tranquility of the people and enter from time to time, so we are not so alone, Beky, Prado and I ... because I think there is no one else here ...

Beky, how are you?Occupy, right?

kisses

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/19/2008 4:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good rowing days !!!Although I know that there will only be four triggers around here :))
The good is over to me, in addition they have not been the best vacations of my life, we hump the car on the third day of the beach and a relative of mine died ... but hey, I hope there are more and better vacations next time.
In September, a week, but I will use it for the adaptation to the Hector school, which is already making me very old: ((as time passes, my mother, we were doing nothing speaking in the other pregnancy forum andHector already has 15 months.
Well routes I hope that for others the holidays have been better. A kiss to everyone.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
08/19/2008 5:55 a.m.

Good morning !!
We are back, we arrive late yesterday.Anuski, what reason you are, what soon is the good time: ((.
We have had a great time, with a great time, heat of day and cool at night, without incident.The great massage sessions What relaxed ended!And Noe has had a bomb.We can only wait for Christmas.Anyway ...: Shock:
I see right here, right?
Prado, how little you have left for your vacation, I suppose you already wishing.
Anuski, I'm glad you had a good time, especially the little croquetilla :))
Well, I'm going to go through parents, I'm looking forward to knowing about the new firefighter.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2008 6:46 a.m.

Good !!! ... more people back !!!
Marcita welcome, so you come relaxed ... you had a deserved woman, and not so happy.I'm glad you were calm in the town.And nothing to prepare the backpack for school, right?

Samira, Hector is going to the save?I still do not take it this year, and I am thinking about it ... I feel sorry!than vacations, they will be much better.Cheer up!!

Well girls, I'm going to continue with the task.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/19/2008 6:58 a.m.

Hello

Another one that has come back, we came yesterday afternoon, so today I am giving the washing machine a good beating, picking up suitcases and junk, uf making suitcases I don't care but undo them kills me.

My kids have had a phenomenal, so much that yesterday when we had not stopped crying saying that they wanted to stay in Malaga, which Penita gave them.And I have also disconnected a little and enjoyed them (although at some point they have put me from my nerves).

Let's see if I can spend more calmly that I have hardly given me time to read.

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/19/2008 12:51 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
Welcome those that have returned from the cows !!!
Samira, I feel those bad times, the next will be better ...
Marcita, how well you feel to visit the family from time to time! I live that experience 2 or 3 times a year, and the truth is that those moments are very good.
Mani, as your blond-molenos will be! They will be to eat them, I do not forget Nico's contagious laugh, give them a kiss on me.Ah!Andalusia hooks huh?, Especially if you are in good company;).
To others a kiss and we will continue waiting for the rest to come back ...

DiabetesForo
08/19/2008 3:49 p.m.

Hello girls,
How about Anuski, meadow?You will not complain that they have not abandoned us much, huh?
Marcita, that is what I am trying, but it gives me that there is someone to panic to keep the disruptions alone and you cannot spend this week that the school begins and there will be less time yet, but I want to go to me to take me for a good time:)) You have to be wonderful ...... AAAAAA, just imagine it ......
Samira, how are you?Hector is already 15 months?My mother .... don't worry with school, with that age they already enjoy a lot, you'll see how happy.The pity cows that you could not enjoy them but be sure that the following will be better.
Take care of yourself.
Oh, I'm in controls, I'm falling ....... kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/19/2008 8:54 p.m.

Good morning ...... The route is already encouraging little by little: D ......

Samira now to think about the holidays that are left to you, will surely be better ...

Anuski neither today nor tomorrow I can stay in the afternoon and on Friday is already weekend and is very busy: oops: ...... hehehe .... unless you can take a coffee in the morning at the time of recreation .....;), but next week I have no commitment ... so you already tell me ...

Marcita daughter What envies reading you ....:-/..... and alea?He was lost in the Cantabrian heheheej

Beky I already read in the other thread that you are very happy with the bomb and that now is the worst you are seeing it, imagine when you have the well -controlled pattern ..... A wonder !!!!!!!

Have a good day .......... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/20/2008 3:37 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!
Is there a bomber still here ?????I had to change the reservoir and it has once again happened to the damn cap, thankfully it seems that the catheter has not left but I have done it a lot of damage.Is it normal for the ruletilla of the tube to get so bad or scile am I an useless?And the cap is always triggered, you will not have to turn it like the roulette right?Above this afternoon with the bathroom again, I have it as a gypsy in order not to remove the tube from the noses.: (((
I'm going to Maruje that this is stress without churri at home .......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/20/2008 7:47 a.m.

Beky I do not know if I have understood you well, it has never happened to me what you say, maybe we have a different catheter model, but I have never failed the catheter so far, where do you put it on?

DiabetesForo
08/20/2008 8:12 a.m.

I just talked to the commercial and has told me that the plug is also turned but that it is not essential for the bathroom.I guess it will be a matter of taking the quiet but I am annoying to harm the ñiña every time I have to remove it.
Prado I put it in the culete, it is round and with a blue painted arrow that you have to turn, I think it is the same.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/20/2008 8:32 a.m.

Yes, I also use that, I understand that you put the plug when you bath it, right?That one must turn it just like the cable but I never put it.

DiabetesForo
08/20/2008 8:38 a.m.

Hello girls !!!

Welcome to all ... to get up little by little, without stress, ok?

Beky, I either put the little tapDisgasin the pump.Poor Nayah, if you throw to get it, can hurt and you can start the catheter ... but they are things that happen ... do not despair.I also use those, Nayah's bomb is Medtronic?

kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/20/2008 8:54 a.m.

... what head, yes ... that it is better for me too the next week.We already talked.Muaks

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/20/2008 8:56 a.m.

Good night, route !!
What a clothes, take it out of the suitcase, wash it, hold it, pick it up, iron it, save it ... uf, if you see Kalua ...: Oops:
Mani, I'm glad to see you here.Yes, it is sad to bring the little ones when they ask you crying and please "stay a little longer": ((((
Beky, it's true, with massages, oils, relaxing music ... you stay like new, I would sign up every afternoon.;)
Well, I'm going to finish picking up for today.Kisses and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
08/20/2008 5:07 p.m.

Good, here we are, in my horita.
Prado, yes, the problem I have is when connecting the pump that does not hit and says that it hurts a lot, although I do it well with the catheter without putting it when he has put it not successful and I already get nervous because he does not stopcry.I will continue training.The bomb is from Medtronic.
Anuski, how about the return to curre?Have you already started?UF, it's that I was flying, I don't even know in the day I live.How about a little witch?
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/20/2008 8:46 p.m.

Good morning ..... for saying something: ((, I keep thinking about the contrasts that life has, while having breakfast with the news of the accident imagining the grief of so many families and suddenly the joy of a gold medal,I know that life is so but I find no sense .... in short ...... It is a sad day.

Beky, do not worry, you'll see how little by little you are purifying the technique;), I remember the first times that I put on the catheter and it gives me laughter, now I don't even find out, I do it mechanically and withoutThink a lot, sometimes it hurts a bit depending on where I put it but it happens right away .....

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 3:29 a.m.

Well here we are, ... I am almost speechless, such a tragedy should not happen, I do not take off my head ... what a great penalty for families and poor people who went on that plane ... Manychildren...

Pass the best possible day.
Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/21/2008 4:48 a.m.

Good morning ......
Yes, bad body with the plane.I keep thinking about all those injured children looking for their parents ... what a shame !!!
Here the day presents cool and festive, this birthday afternoon, to see how we arrived at night.
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 6:39 a.m.

Hello ... I'm going to try to put a picture of iciar ... if you can

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/21/2008 12:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.