{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
I spend in a rat that they have given me truce .... I got up a while ago taking advantage of the fact that everyone has gone to the Franco Mercao ... is that my cousin gives me very bad life, every night chatters to the many ....tantas .... last night we went to dinner and then walk on the old part, and copita in the corral of the stork, again to the thousand and five hundred to bed, and one is already working for these things .... But happy, yes.
Heat in Cáceres ...: Very heat .... Luckily the Airecillo ran tonight in the neighborhood.
Mamidejuan, it is true that you breathe when you already know that they arrive ... now to enjoy and learn ... and when it touches Juan, he is sure to be completely autonomous and will not have a major problem, that these boys are very ready ...
Mani, this diabetes is that there is no one who understands it ... we are in a phase of neither fu nor fa, nor very low or tall, but not magnificent controls, I do not know if I explain myself .... to seeHow from Monday that we are going to cows and it will be with the girls of my brothers -inMoreno !!! ... give them an achuchoncillo.
Prado, come that there is less for September.
Anuski, I'm glad to iciar this recovery .... a kiss for that beautiful.
Alea, go you, what are you carrying .... Give memories to Regina
Marcita, you will tell us about the lump.And the end of Noe to give him ...
Mari.gar we assume that enjoying those vacations in La Playita and Maria also enjoying his.
Kalua, idem of idem .... jooooooooooo
Becky, I think that on some occasion I left you my mobile in case you need something with the theme of the bomb .... do not hesitate, please, although I already know that Mani is too.I will be impatient to know how the girl is.
I don't know if I leave someone, forgive me, Porfi ...
I'm going to give breakfast to my premium
A huge kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/06/2008 7:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaas !!
We continue with heat, so as not to vary, but it seems that the night has been more bearable, Noe or has impeded throughout the night.
The surgeon, because nothing, says that it is a fibroadenoma and does not matter, sends me review a year.Quieter that I have left ...
Mamidejuan, also on vacation to the people, and that is that the peoples have their one, what yes?
Anuski, Noe with the very good glycemias, nor did I believe the streak it carries and the heat it makes.He is looking forward to going to the grandparents' house, he even makes the list of things that have to take.Today I will start preparing, but something is forgotten.
Velia, how beautiful the old part and the corral of the stork what memories!
Well, nap time, let's see if Noe is for the work.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/06/2008 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good

Marcita I'm very happy that the Bultito is nothing, now you will rest calmer.

Anuski today makes a horrible day of heat here, I think they have said that it is the hottest day of the year, I hope that when you come down the temperatures are lowered because if I do not see you all day soak.I hope that Iciar behaves well on the trip.

Velia that good you have it, I want to stay until the many chatting without thinking about the alarm clock.By the way I believe that you are going to be able to help Beky better because they carry the same bomb, Nico's is the animas, but let's know Beky that we are all here for what is needed.

Mamidejuan to enjoy Bartola :))

Well, I tell you that tonight we have had an earthquake, small, 3.5 degrees, but it has noticed a lot.UF that shake has given the house and what a strange noise.

Well, I'm going to whistle and the ones you are making luggage that you don't forget anything;)

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/06/2008 2:52 p.m.

I at this time here ... how strange !!
It is that tomorrow in the curre I will be Liadilla and I do not think I can say goodbye, so I do it now and a little thing less for tomorrow.

We go on a trip on early Friday, so Iciar will be asleep longer, and the trip will be made less nightmare.Although it has a few very nightmare days, it caught some tantrums ... Let's see if the change is good.

Mani, I have the list we made to go to Lanzarote and I hope that I do not forget anything, you do the same ... Chuletita: D
Here today has refreshed a little I hope the same thing happens there ... although my brother -in -law has told us today as you 8)
Pass it very requeban !!!!

Mark the same, the peoples have their charm, even if it is not that of one all have something.Follow the streak with Noe, and so happy.I am very happy that the Bultito is not important, a beautiful kiss.

Mari, have a great time, in Valencia and in Almeria.

Velia to continue enjoying the family and good vacation too.

Prado and Beky, to take care of the route well, I got from you ....: D, kisses and if I can from there one day I will connect, to know of you and see how nayah with the bomb.

As I forget someone sure, to forgive me ... we are many ... and it would not end ... many kisses to all the routes.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/06/2008 6:46 p.m.

Good morning....

Anuski enjoy your vacation and rest everything you can, on the way back I hope we can have that coffee we have pending ...:-/

Marcita How good that they don't have to do anything, now to enjoy that week on vacation in your town.

Beky Guapetona, I'm going to continue here so if you have doubts about the bomb or any little thing you can think of ...... But I am sure you will dominate it quickly ....;)

Kisses and good day for everyone.

DiabetesForo
08/07/2008 3:23 a.m.

Very good !!
Finally, I open the window and enter freshitooooooo, to see if we have a respite because the night has been terrible, with the heat and no restless that he did not want to sleep.
Anuski, enjoy your vacation, to see if you don't forget anything.The little iciar will be as a queen with the extra mimitos of her uncles ... The tantrum is normal, they begin to express their character and their desires and that these girls today are weapons to take.
Mani, the same, enjoy a lot, especially the "brunettes" and you who rest so much curro and take advantage to relax and load batteries.
Well, then I spend, I'm not leaving until Sunday.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/07/2008 9:35 a.m.

Is there anyone ?????Joooo, how empty the route is ... yes, with good news ... Anuski and Cows Mania, Marcita's bulge without importance, missing (which is a good signal symptom) ....
Here the time better.Yesterday the temperatures went down, today they are somewhat higher, but at this time you can still be.
My maid with a lot of work to close before the holidays ...
A kiss for everyone and that you have a good day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/08/2008 7:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Buenaaaaaaaaaas !!
Velia, I say that, is there anyone?hahahaha, how it shows that it is Friday and August ...;);
Well, here today makes a heat again uf!There is no longer the one to stop on the street, I have had to go to the health center for strips and needles for noe, that the nurse goes on vacation and I come with a suffocation ... How kind is the lady now, I always give meFree :)).
Velia When are you?Also a week?
Well, then I see if there is someone else.Kisses to currants and vacation.

DiabetesForo
08/08/2008 8:37 a.m.

What a sun see the route!
Just say goodbye, tomorrow we leave.May you all go well, see you around.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/09/2008 3:50 p.m.

I also say goodbye.Today is my maiden currando and when I come tomorrow morning we leave.

Have a good time both those who are going and those that you follow at the foot of the canyon.

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/09/2008 4:43 p.m.

Hello route.

Where have you all gotten?It is not possible that you are all on vacation: shock:

Have a great time.

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/11/2008 3:08 p.m.

Hello Paz, I am the only one that I am not on vacation:-/..... and I see that you do not hehehe ...... that comforts me !!!!!How is Angel still?

Beky tell us tomorrow ....... finally the day arrives !!!!!!!!!anything that can help you tell me, okay ??????

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
08/11/2008 4:11 p.m.

Good, good.

I haven't forgotten, but I hardly have time.I get up on eleven.Breakfast, I manage and I'm going to buy.I do something to eat and collect at home and then I leave my mother on duty and go to the beach, sometimes with regina and sometimes alone, because what I like is swimming.I am at noon, at eating, that there are fewer people, and I have only the towel and the keys.I get into the water as I arrive and I am swimming until I get tired (at least an hour).Then I get out of the water, I put my clothes on and get wet home.I arrive, I take a shower, how and I take a nap.Then I get up, I drink coffee, I manage and go out with my maid or with Regina, or with friends, walk and drink some cider, until ten or more.After dinner we usually throw a game and go to half past two or three.Leo and sleep.

As you can see, little time :))

Today there has been beach.Yesterday I bathed with a red flag, but today there is temporary at sea, so I stay with the desire.To see tomorrow, because I am the same even if it is cloudy.But I love the Cantabrian.He is fucking.

Celia continues with good attitude.We have risen Lantus again and has dances at night and gets up well.If we go down Lantus, it's fine at night and get up shot.Next week touches Oviedo.Let's see.

Mamidejuan, I'm glad Rafa had a good time.I imagine that he will tell Celia on the way back, because I know they "speak" from time to time.

Well, I send you a health to all.

DiabetesForo
08/12/2008 11:45 a.m.

.... You know Alea hahaha ..... often summer ehhh ... what envy;) And I'm glad Celia remain great ..... !!!!!

kisses

DiabetesForo
08/12/2008 2:56 p.m.

My mother !!Alea, that I have seen you !!:)), almost, almost as much as me;).
Once I read in a book that the Cantabrian excites and the Mediterranean relaxes, and I think it is true, small naps I have thrown in front of the Mediterranean, that they seem unthinkable to the Cantabrian ...
Let's take advantage of relax time, which will come other worse.
Prado, encouragement that you are not alone, that although we are "relaxed" we do not leave the route.
Kisses to all

DiabetesForo
08/12/2008 3:23 p.m.

Hello ... I've already returned, how fast the holidays are passed !!!!

I see that you are almost all on vacation, that well !!!I have a few days left, on Monday the good ended.

Beky, I see that Nayah is delighted with the bomb, he does not take off clicks from you, to see if you adapt right away, and you sleep a little more, that I don't know how you endure.

Prado, you don't know the heat we have passed ... It was unbearable, I think we caught the hottest week 8), but we had a good time, great, on the trip Wonderful, I porto like a champion, and on the beach ..As a croquette, he kept throwing sand on him: D ... It was worth it even with so much heat, we already wanted to have a little cold, and see what we're freer we have here.

Kisses for those who are, and for those who are not that they spread the holidays.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/14/2008 6:46 p.m.

Good day......

Anuski, what soon did you come back !!!! ..... how little the good lasts, right?
Almost everyone on vacation continues .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/18/2008 3:48 a.m.

hello!!
I see that the holidays still last you, how lucky !!!Well I have already enjoyed mine ... but I had more delighted.

Prado, how are you?I guess now you will be more relaxed for work, right?At least when I have come to work there was hardly any traffic ... what a pleasure !!!

Well I have a lot of things, and on the 20th it is there, I leave you, to see if the other router@s are arriving.
Bestines !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/18/2008 6:55 a.m.

Hello!.Someone of the cows has already returned !!Anuski, I'm glad you have been well, now take at least the tranquility of the days of August that remain, that in the cities it is very good ...
Prado, here we continue, although relaxed, but at the foot of the canyon ... I say, of the route.
A kiss

DiabetesForo
08/18/2008 3:56 p.m.

Good morning .......... for saying something hehe ... how good it was in bed !!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........

Anuski is weekly is calm, but I don't want to say very high ..:-/ that then everything is bothering ... yesterday the phone was barely sounded ........

Beky how is everything going ???????? ... Tell us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/19/2008 3:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.