{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good...

Prado, what happens to you ???Heat leaves us Ko ... I don't have strength today either ... I will better, yesterday, well, and today too, not yet eat much ... rather the opposite, but well to see if he is recovering...but she is already her, with many pampering of her mom: oops :, but already plays, shouts, walks ... a small earthmotillo !!!

I see that we are several of the guild ... Prado, Mani, Marcita (although now do not exercise ...) ... I do 111, 320 ... the accounting from day to day and the payrolls ... but how is itOnly of a company, it gets better.

Kalua, you have recharged batteries, you come like a motorcycle ... haha

Alea that well with Celia, this is pleased, it has been worth the change.

Marcita, how do you carry the heat, and noe continues with whim?Poorceita, to see if it refers a little.

Beky, how about your alone with the kids, do they behave well?What a grace when you say they fight ... I don't imagine them ... take care of yourself pretty.

Mani, that you already have less for the holidays ... may your pitufos sala ... They don't want to share you, how are the boys !!!

Well I leave you, kisses the rest ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/22/2008 6:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!!!
Again, what caloooooooooooooo!We are already in 36º so I don't know how many we will reach at noon. Long live the mother who gave birth to the one who invented the air conditioning!
Noe is better, it has not been down again, although it eats like a new lime and I do some extra control than another.
I have gone this morning to make the echo of the chest's Bultito and he has told me that it is an unimportant fibroma, which does not look bad but that maybe the surgeon wants to take it off.Anyway, I have the appointment on August 6, at least I don't have to wait long.When I told my husband what the doctor told me, Noe asked why "I have a pupa in the tetita", that if she bit me when I ate her, my little angel!
Anuski, I'm glad Iciar's improvement.
Prado, here we also walk with the batteries downloaded, we do the essential.
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2008 8:46 a.m.

Ratessssssss

Marcita I'm very happy that it is nothing !!, anyway if they decide to take it off, in one day you solve everything, not long since my mother went through the same ... you will already tell us.Hehehe, a monument would have to do that man, go !!

Iciar, meadow, let's not exaggerate, huh ???Well, you are lavish, that a bit of ... good will ???You already think a spill of energy..Jajaja, (without a doubt the 21 ° help), come less to finish the day: D

DiabetesForo
07/22/2008 11:50 a.m.

Kalua, pretty, what a peazo bridge, I'm glad you would have a Chinese ....... that by the way, where will that phrase come ?????I do not think it is now according to that country, in short ....... a beautiful kiss, I hope that Clara is phenomenal and enjoying a lot.
Anuski, I'm glad Iciar is already well.How bad you spend those days, but it's already giving war, good.And you take care of yourself that you have to enjoy a lot of summer, which ends quickly.
Marcita, who breathes!, I'm glad that nothing was the bulge, you'll have breathed.Let's see if Noe also continues with the good streak.
Velia, where do you get me?
There is only 1 day ........ :)) By the way, a drip question that I imagine the answer, comes with instruction book ?????:))

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/22/2008 8:27 p.m.

Good morning as you see I am the first to give the good morning because a little and I got out of working and I started looking at the mail because yesterday I did not let my computer enter, I am glad that everything goes well because I was at work I was toPoint to send it to the cajo because they sent me to take me bags of 25 kilos of chocolate and I said that I did not even touch the co ,,,,, but it seems that the thing is going we will see, Jessica today it hurt the belly I do not know ifThere will be some virus for there is why I hold it fixed there, and nothing that a kiss for everyone and a hug I will see if I fall asleep

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 1:52 a.m.

Good morning.....

Anuski does not happen to me, only that the heat affects me a lot and between that, the hormones and glucose dating what the real gains ...... hehehehe because I am lying ..... ufff ....in the end.....

Marcita I'm glad it was nothing ......

Beky how little it is left .... do not give you a small course to learn to handle the bomb ?????????Here, we were a whole morning learning the handling, we took it home and the following week they "examined" and connecting it ..... You'll see how everything is much easier than you think ......

Well ...... I'm going to start doing something ..... you have a good day.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 3:25 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prado, take care of yourself, woman, that this summer is being disastrous, at least in regard to heat, go cloth!
Beky, quiet, that although it seems difficult, you will surely take the point right away, and Nayah what does the bomb say?
Well, let's see if I put the washing machine and do a couple more things and the Pisci.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 5:36 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss

How do you take the morning?

Anyway I see that there are those who are better than well, Mark the Pisci (although that of the washing machine then implies danger, danger, I do not know if I explain;)) and beky on vacation ... Well, to enjoy them, what youYou have deserved that you have spent a movidito winter.A hug and kiss to le piccoline (and encourage you will see what you can with the mic and what they throw!)

Ains, Prado, the Mardite hormones are, patience, they will return to their place, hopefully, soon

Anyway, half an hour and I'm going to eat

See you later !!

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 7:38 a.m.

Hello!
Well, Kalua, what danger does the washing machine have, thanks to those modern fabrics that do not wrinkle with anything .... :))
Velia, tomorrow morning we go to Cáceres to do the hemo to Noe, but I have already read that you are in the Madriles, right?Let's see if in September we return to Arroyo it can be.
Now I tell you my problem today: it turns out that with the good weather I moved to Pichí and Margarita (the couple of Canaries) to the patio, but with these heat days that suffocated alive, I have re -entered them at home and between the airConditioned and that I have already separated and Margarita does not "chest heat" to Pichí, because this has cold. Do you know any catarrhal remedy for pen?I have put a little aspirin in the water and I do not know if the poor will be cured or cured, with what he sings, that puts my head on me when he is at home.Anyway, things that happen in summer ...: Oops:
Well, I'm going to see if my gominate wants to sleep a nap and I take advantage to give a little head, and if not, then play !!!that said that.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 9:50 a.m.

:-/ .... I want to know immediately what your washer lady is called (, no wrinkles, not plates, which would say the gorge ... Clooney).

XD, it had not occurred to me that the canarillos were cold, poor!", But of course we weighs 10 kilos, ... I do not know a miniature what dose can endure.

Anyway, what do you sleep or what do you play well !!

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 11:11 a.m.

Hello to the entire route !!!!

After several centuries disconnected from the virtual world ...They my head k seem to have empanadas neurons: oops:

Let's see if I put a photo of Guille but I have no idea to put it in this forum, as soon as I find out.The dwarf is great, it has almost the month and a half and has fattened 2.5 kilos, it looks like the Michelin doll !!!!!Now he has taken the habit of being from Parranda from 3 to 5 a.m.

I have been reading you a little above and more or less I have kept up with nayah put the bomb, k celia is adjusting the values, k Juan Luis is going well with the bomb, and little more (if I already tell you that I have theempanitas neurons) I hope to take the thread thread;) and not spend so much time without connecting.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 12:18 p.m.

Good afternoon-Noches!It seems that today the air wants to move ...
Kalua, because the washing machine, a normal one, what happens is that I do not overcome (I already know that it is a waste, but more is the damn iron: evil :) and no rough fabrics (linen and things like that)I don't look at the labels when I'm going to buy clothes!hahaha ...
Taty, I'm glad that the little boy is so sanito and plump, it has been partying.
Well, I am preparing the patio, that when my maiden arrives to work we will take a very cool summer red, with wine from the earth and some light dinner.Kisses and good night.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 3:59 p.m.

Good morning ......... Finally a little respite, 14 graduates right now and I want to stay on the street ....)) ...... uf .... yesterday it wasA horrible heat day here ..... it seems that today it will be better ......

Taty how much time without reading you, I imagine that you are very drunk with your little ones but spends from time to time a woman ...

Marcita I had a canary who died as an old man with more than 20 years and we never had to give him anything hehehehe ..... so luck !!!!And to improve !!!!And if you don't get together again ....;)

You have a good day ....... Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
07/24/2008 3:51 a.m.

good morning!!!

Prado, if today it seems that we will not walk so much heat, ... as this cool cool is appreciated.

Iciar is fine, he is eating more and settles him well.But poor thing as you notice that you have lost ... Let's see if in a weekly something recovers.On Monday my husband will return with her to the pediatrician to weigh her.So things change this weekend we go to the town of husband, since the past we could not.

Beky, did you go today for the bomb ???Tell us how are you?Do not worry that it comes with a good instruction manual, but the commercial talk is more interesting ... that will surely give you.

Mari, how about Ainhoa?Do you spend the fever?I hope the plates also disappear soon with the antibiotic, but the poor will not feel like eating.

Mani, how about, are you still working alone, or has your compi already incorporated?but what a summer ... for when your cows?We are going to Oropesa at the end of August ... I take my 2nd week of vacation.How about, better?And Nacho ...

Marcita what envy in your terrace?It sounds great, ... reminds me of the announcement of the TV of the summer red ... hehe

Well I let you have to work a little ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/24/2008 4:54 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

Anuski, I'm glad that Iciar is already well, with the food and weight do not overwhelm you a lot, it will be recovering little by little, the important thing is that the food is tolerated well.Ainhoa, is already better, thanks, since yesterday he has no fever, although he has also been removed from eating, the antibiotic I have to give it until Tuesday, but it is much better noticeable, because he is already giving "porculillo".
Marcita, how well the Bultito is nothing.How your canary is, he has "Palmao" or remains "alive" and beating, I also had no idea that the canaries cold :)) ...., you have to see what one learns in this forum: shock :....
Taty, I'm glad to see you here again and your little girl is so healthy.

Anyway, all many kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/24/2008 12:15 p.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!!!!!
Today temperatures have given us a break, we have only had 34º and now it seems that air moves.
Today we have done the hemo to Noe and, well, 7. OkHad the two downs of the last weekend, that is, no hypos.
Pichí much better, it seems that aspirin is made for every living bug.
Mari, I'm glad Ainhoa ​​better, missing the fever they are already the usual bugs.
Well, I'm going to bathe Noe, who has tattooed entertaining with fingertips, clothing included.
Kisses and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/24/2008 2:40 p.m.

Mari, I'm glad ... Luckily they are immediately again the usual earthmotillos ... rather than seeing them tumbaditas, better not to stop ... give him a kiss.

Marcita, what a disaster I am, ... I had not told you anything about the chest, I'm glad, if you want to take it away, you are seen and not seen, they don't enter you or anything, so don't worry.

Beky, you tell us later, right? ... Let's see how with the bomb.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/24/2008 7:08 p.m.

If Anuski, I'm here, you know that I am a bit vampire :)) I'm glad that the bichito is already recovered but you already know with food the rebels they are, few children eat in conditions, for everything we have to fight, it isOur but.
The pump very well, I am like crazy already because they put it on and see results.Let's see how Nayah takes now, but summarizing, happy: D
Taty, I'm glad your little one is so well.Now you will be that you do not stop but it is what this has, there are days to die but compensate.
To the currants Prado, Kalua, to see if you get the vacations soon girls who with this heat what is three is a bath and some beers to recover from those tensions.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/24/2008 8:01 p.m.

Good morning ....... well if Beky is what is third but in principle until September nothing at all that we will endure hehehe ... by the way, what bomb do you put your girl?

Well for varying here it is cloudy and they give a bad weather for the weekend, hopefully it does not rain at least .......

Anuski pretty .... we can see each other before the end of summer;)?

Marcita congratulations on that hemo, it is very good so that nothing to regret, also without hypos just ..... that is ideal.

Kisses for everyone and have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 3:29 a.m.

Hello ... Friday finally, and bad weather ... Mekachis: x well, so it does not rain, we can take advantage ... If next week I think we can stay one day, to see if it is true:-/

Beky, I'm glad you're so happy, to see if Nayah takes it well and all happy, and what about what they will put on ... and when they put it on?

Alea how celia?

Kalua, how is the weekend presented?

Mari, Marcita, Mani, Paz ... Good weekend !!!!

Velia and Juan Luis were in the Madriles, right?

If I forget someone ... I'm sorry ... kisses

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/25/2008 4:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.