{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning........

Marcita congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a nice day and blow your candles well ..... :)) ...... a kiss.

Good day for everyone ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 3:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!

Although I have already congratulated you in parents, I also do it here, congratulations !!!and that you meet many more !!!
Velia, how about anxiety?Have you been able to sleep something tonight?It also happens to me about anxiety, I am very nervous and I am very "coconut" with everything.When I feel more nervous I take Valerian pills, they calm me a little and at night it seems that rest better.
Maria, I think we all remember you at breakfast, because of the cookies :)).How good that Jessica helps you at home and is so responsible.
Alea, patience with the pattern ...
Kalua, Anuski, Prado .... To all, many kisses and spend a good day !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/17/2008 5:25 a.m.

Nosdias, I just greet..I have taken a look, we have good, bomb themes, bridge games ... Let's see when I return, especially to the theme of the bridge, that I am passionate.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/17/2008 8:02 a.m.

Juanlu, to see if I learn well and at Christmas we put a game okay?
Of traca El Bridge, yes sir.

Marcita, congratulations, beautiful.To enjoy the birthday.

Maria, great that Jessica behaves so well.Take the work calm.

Paz, to see if we chat.

Buieno, I'm going to buy.Health

DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 8:10 a.m.

Hello family, congratulate the first thing I turned years old, because nothing that lifted to me wings four and twenty because when I arrived from work I did not feel like sleeping when I fell asleep, they were 8 o'clock in the morning, because last night it was a quiet night ofMuch curro but I was calm working, Marigar because I am glad that you remember my hahaha, Alea Haver if you give Celia's pattern and everything is going well for Jessica, it helps me a lot because the truth is that she is wearing a phenomenal, VeliaI hope Angela feses well, and nothing I go to see if I do the food for tomorrow to have a good day a kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 12:50 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!!Just greet you.
Marcita, I already congratulated you on the father's, but now on the part of Juanlu and mine ... I guess you will have had a good day.

Mari, when I have anxiety, I usually dedicate a while to think about what the restlessness produces and what I turn to is to an alpine tila, which feels very good.I am afraid of the effects of the pills, that stunning .... Anyway, my things.

Maria, that Jessica collaborates like this, and that you have calm days or nights.I'm very happy to hear it.

I of the Bridge, as I do not know .... It must be a game for people who have a lot of time and right now I am a little collapsed .... hehehe ... but we will see Christmas from here the same thing I learn and Tó...

Well, that I was taking the appetizer .... a kiss and good night to all the routerines ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/17/2008 5:09 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good night!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the ears.I spend a momenting to wish you good night, which I have to scrub all the mess of the birthday.
Kisses and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 5:37 p.m.

Marcita, I will be the last to congratulate you, I had not heard because I have been disconnected, a lot of curre and the little pachucha, but I hope you had a very happy day.

Well, that Iciar began the Wednesday, vomiting, last night a little fever and today diarrhea ... a complete come on ... to see how we will but we will go to the emergency room ... we are with the serum, the water, and the pures ofRice with carrot and chicken.This afternoon I have managed to take fruit (apple and banana) but then yogurt has been taken, and Cacona again .... ufffff, which Penita shows her so decayed.

I already put myself up to all, kisses for everyone.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/17/2008 5:54 p.m.

Well, I still have, Congratulations Marcita, I hope you had a good day although now you have to pick up the party :?

Anuski what a little thing gives when the kids are like that, that's 3 or 4 days, that drinks a lot so that it does not dehydrate and if it does not have much eating is normal, the body knows that inside it has something that is not right.You will see how it is going on, at least you do not have to fight to eat because you have put insulin, I remember that at the 2 months of the debut, Nico took a horse gastroenteritis, put himself in 32 andThere was no way to eat something, we had the glucagon already prepared, we tried everything and in the end he traced, that bad time.A beautiful kiss and if you see that worsens lead to the emergency room that will give you some envelope for diarrhea (surely Tanagel) and some vomit syrup (Motilium).

Thank you very much Prado and Velia for telling me how you do the bomb.We have filled all the insulin cartridge again and it seems that it is going better, but neither as before, we have changed the routine a bit and it is difficult to take the trick.Nico carries the pump in a neoprene belt, with the leather case does not yet manage.

As for Hemo, he had heard that there is a difference when they are made in analysis and with the little machine but did not think so much.Nico except the previous one of 6.7 which is the lowest he has had, all the others are made with the little machine.But I am happy with 7.1, although now I have suspicions that he has anxiety with food, I will tell the endo next time.Thanks for the spirits.

Maria looks happy at work even if it is heavy, and if you smoke less that is much better, very lucky for tonight.

Kisses for everyone that I can't stay anymore.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/17/2008 6:20 p.m.

Ah I forgot to congratulate Mamide Juan that yesterday was his saint and if there is any more Carmen out there "camouflaged" then congratulations too.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/17/2008 6:22 p.m.

Good night.

Marcita ¡¡Congratulations !!!!: D, I just found out ... I have been able to access the Internet all day, we do not know what is spending but in some places we are with problems and now that I am here, I am very slow.

Anuski I hope that tomorrow Iciar is much better, gastroenteritis is something that gives me a lot of panic ... spend a good night.

Velia I hope that at this time you are already fully recovered, this is our daily bread ...

Alea, since when about the bridge? ... I really will not play ... I entertain myself in summer reading something light in the purse of the Pisci ... This summer I have already read three books ... orsome sudoku than another ...

Well, I'm going to go for parents and give him another or my maid: oops:

Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 6:28 p.m.

Mani, thanks beautiful.I am like crazy because they bring it to me.The truth is that I am very lucky to have as many people to help me as Velia says.I'm going to start aiming everything.
Anuski, poor iciar ..... Let's see if he recovers soon, give him many kisses from me.Today Noa has vomited a little in the nap and has been a bit rare in the afternoon, I hope it is nonsense because I am the one I jump, with this age it went when Nayah debuted and I cannot help remembering everything and making comparisons, now I have nowbeen aware of how small it was when it started.
Prado and I thinking you were talking about glycemia :)) :)) :))
Maria, that with Jesus, often change.That is mightry tonight in the work.
Now that you say what we have ... that Nayah has had it, too low but with the bomb if you have the same value I will be calm.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/17/2008 9:11 p.m.

Good morning .... Finally Vierneeeeeeeeeeeees !!!!!!:))

hahaha beky ..... now that you say it could be glycemias hahaha but no .......

Anuski, how about iciar?How was the night?

Man as Velia says there is enough difference between capillary and venous blood hemo, in April I had a hem in the analysis of 5.4 as the endo did not believe that there was a difference made a capillary to compare and it came out 5.8.

Well I'm going to work a little ... but little ..... I don't feel like anything.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/18/2008 4:37 a.m.

Good morning, family!
Thanks to all for congratulations :))
Paz, we do not get together so many people, I only have part of my husband's family here, so we are few, but scandalous, hehehehe.
Maria, I hope that tonight has been calm too.
Velia Do you feel better, have you been able to rest?I hope Angela well.
Anuski How does Iciar continue?If you do not go better, go to the emergency room, they will send you some overwhelming for the intestinal flora or the vomiting.
Beky And Noa?I hope it is nothing and is already answered.
Mani, you are right with gastroenteritis and insulin placed.Noe also happened to the 3 months of the debut and I do not want to remember, then the next month and at 6 a gastritis.In the end.
Well, I'm going to know how to live, they talk about diabetes.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/18/2008 5:31 a.m.

Nosdias, go, it seems that I only greet from Friday to Friday ... AH, SIIIIIII, SAN FRIDAY !!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/18/2008 5:36 a.m.

Good morning to the most Maja route in the neighborhood, je, je.
I am not being able to spend here as much as I would like, but I needed the day to have more hours and for the moment, I think it will not be able to be.
I hope you are all right, I have not given me time to catch up a lot and I got ready to read everything, because I leave the morning and I can notI am very present.
Have a good weekend !!!: D

Samira's profile photo
Samira
07/18/2008 6:23 a.m.

Good morning.

The first, that sick people improve.

Celia is regular.We do not get the pattern.This time he is putting on his part and does not do, but, despite the fact that we measure everything to Rajataba, in the morning he triggers the beast.Last night, at 4, I was 114. At 7, 356. I put 5 from Apidra and got up with 210. If it continues, I will have to take Oviedo to readjust.
Anyway, it has changed a lot and takes it seriously.

Paz, Bridge is something that I had been looking forward to learning, but, above all, since some senile dementia experts and Alzheimer said it was the best antidote.So, as soon as I had the opportunity, I have launched myself to learn.It is also hilarious, although complicated.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to buy and see if I call Regina, who will be here.Today touches cider.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/18/2008 7:26 a.m.

Hello family today, it is Friday but tomorrow, I have to work too, I will be glad that Celia takes it seriously because the insulin has been fixing the thing is that she changed my attitude for a lot, I am very glad, everything well forThe little that I read as to the rest wish you a good weekend, because I was very heavy last night but I got it better, Jessica very well the truth, and I will see nothing if I do the food that the nine andMedia arrives fast, a kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
07/18/2008 1:37 p.m.

Someone is left ???
I tell you iciar seems to be a little better, last night I was taking serum every 2 horites, while sleeping and I took a lot, but does not want it.And today he has taken some pure and yogurt, and for now he has neither vomited or diarrhea.

Beky, how's noa, well, right?

Marcita and you will be tired today, right?How about noe?

Prado, a beautiful kiss and good weekend.

Mani, thanks for your councils as always, the motilium already gave it to us, to see if today is better.How about your champions?All morenitos already, right?

Kisses for all.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/18/2008 2 p.m.

Hello family !!!!!!!!!
Just wishing you a good weekend, we are going to my town, although it is a frightful heat, we have touched the 40th today, to see if we are fresher there.
Anuski, I'm glad that the little one is better, are only 4 or 5 days, but what days!
Well, that, good weekend, see you on Monday.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/18/2008 4:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.