{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good evening routerillos !!!!

What a joy to see so many people again for the forum: D !!
Tomorrow we are going to the house of my in -laws again, so Ainhoa ​​will spend the whole day in "soak", there is finally the time accompanies us, because the past you do not see the water that fell on Saturday.The truth is that here with this time you do not feel like going to the beach, because it makes wind and I with how a whop I am ...
Anuski, I'm glad that the little one is better, the truth is that when they get like that they give a penita .... but you'll see how tomorrow is already more recovered, a little kiss to Iciar.
Maria, touches Finde Cortito, that you do well and it does not become very heavy.
Mani, how is the weekend introduced?By the way, what you say that Nico seems to have anxiety for food, Ainhoa ​​is the same thing, he spends all day saying that he is hungry and has me very worried because I don't know if he does it to get attention orIt really goes hungry, but it happened fatal because she is short, she is hungry, with which you already see me every two by three doing a control.As you know so much I do not know if you do it to be more for it, so one day I will become "tarumba":-/:-/ ...
Velia, how are those nerves?Didn't he hear the Alpine tila, is it purchased at any herbalist?To try, because I like the "grass" about the Valerian pills that I take are natural, there are infusion, but now in summer, as they do not feel so much, I am too "Antipastillas, "I'm afraid because the body gets used to everything ...
Marcita, what town are you going to?Let the weekend go very well.

Well, everyone has a good weekend: D !!

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/18/2008 8:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, good, all of Finde ... we were also going to go to the town of my in -laws that are the parties, but with the little one, it will not be able to be, ... for another to see if this is alreadyWell and we can go.

He still continues with diarrhea, but vomiting has not had, so we see if we leave this soon, that the days become eternal, seeing it like this.

Marcita, Marigar Have a great time with kids.

Beky, and do you also go to the beach?What day do you go for the pump?

Alea, who told you nothing, that well with the change of Celia, has come great, to see if you get the guideline and everything goes better.

Mani, you will also go to the beach, right?I don't know that you are working on the weekend ... :))

Well, I am working, forced, but only until one, ... that you want it to arrive.

kisses!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/19/2008 5:15 a.m.

Hello chic@s

Anuski is glad that Iciar goes better, if I no longer vomit is very good, surely tomorrow is almost recovered.The penalty is that you could not go to parties but if you are not yet good you have done well.I hope you haven't done the morning very long working, that badly feels to work in Finde.A little kiss to iciar that a little woman must be already made.

Beky how is Noa?Follow Malita?Do not get overwhelmed thinking that he is the same age of Nayah's debut, which does not have to happen, although I understand you.Last week Nacho was asking for a lotIt is there constantly.Well and you have 5 days left for the big day, so study and your question question and ask, even if they seem nonsense that they are surely not.

I have my boys sleeping (the children and their daddy) we have gone to the beach and now they are fried.Last night there was a concert on the beach and we got off with them and chopped something out there and they behaved like two little men, which likes to see that you can do things with them without being "see here" "" "" Do not get up "" "Leave your brother, "UF.

Well, we believe that we have discovered what was happening to Nico, was the entire novorapid box.Yesterday afternoon already desperately because despite putting insulin the kid did not go down from 200, we took a new box and after a while it was already in 80. It had never happened to us, yes some ball was bad but the whole box never.From that moment he is already with great controls, thankfully because we no longer knew what to do and we were almost folding the amounts of insulin.

Have a great time those who are there enjoying the weekend and Maria that you have to work I hope it is soft and do not tire much.

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/19/2008 11:55 a.m.

Good afternoon routerillos !!!!What heat !!!!Here 42 Kids that marked the car thermometer .... We have eaten in the Pisci and then siestita at home, which is where you can ...
The first thing a kiss to iciar, I'm glad you already tell us better news .... poor, how bad they get.The good thing is that they recover fast, you'll see Anuski ...
Tonight Dana and her boyfriend leave Cádiz on vacation and we are preparations ...
Mani, joooo, go fabric with insulin ... It is true that it has ever happened to us with the ball, but the whole box ... well, the important thing that is already in Sol-Fa ... by the way, by the way, by the wayGo shit when Nacho undertook with the water and pis.When Angela debuted I pee every 20 minutes, for the day and at night and Dana had to do several controls because she said she drank a lot and was also all day in the bathroom ... Things of the nerves.
Mari, the Alpine tila I buy it in the pharmacy and buy it in saquitos de yerbajos (not in infusion bags).I like its flavor and it is also very relaxing.By the way I do not know if I have read you here or in that of parents, but enjoy that chocolaterapia that I suppose will leave you as new.
Maria, at this time you will be resting, I hope ... now to enjoy the weekend.
Marcita, to the people huh ??? Angela always says that why we don't have a town, hahahaha ...
Alea will be enjoying Bridge's afternoon, or Sidrina with Regina ...
And Prado enjoying his things, hehehehe ...
Becky, it's already in doors .... What emotion !!!
We here in the courtyard with a beer, that Juanlu was low tad ... and with the music and the vientee because it is very good.
Samira, how good to see you again ... a besino.
Paz, sport is what it has ... Angela I put half the insulin when we go to the Pisci ... and even without a bomb is taken ice cream or smoothies to endure ....
To all the routerillos and those that I do not name (Jo, is that then I forget everything I am reading ...) that you have a good Saturday Sabadete ..... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/19/2008 3:52 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good.

Here we walk, doing time, because Celia has left with her verbena gang and we have to be pending, because she has half a half.

Velia, I have been without bridge for a few days, because everything is parties and it is difficult to find the moment.When La Magdalena and Santa Ana pass there will be a lot, before those of August come.

Yesterday and today we have been Sidrinas Regina and me.Well, yesterday first walk and then cider.Today, first concert and then cider :)) Tomorrow is going to Madrid to pick up Raquel, who returns from the cruise.

I hope Dana will have a great time.He has earned it.Holidays, beach, boyfriend and youth, an ideal cocktail to fully enjoy.

And of the temperature here you already know, we are in paradise.Today 22 degrees.I hope you don't pass heat.My son Fernando is shrill in Zaragoza, although he is still happy, but says that the heat is horrible.

Well, health to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/19/2008 7:50 p.m.

Well, this happens to my velia, I forget everything, forgive if I do not remember something you have told, but I have already said it many times that my head is very maaaaaaal.Velia, as you take care of yourself in the patio, relax and enjoy Angela's good streak.
I also join the Antipastilleras club, but I carry an overdose of antibiotics that even what I hate them, to see if this is the definitive one.
Anuski, I'm glad Iciar is better, to see if with Mommy's spoys he finishes recovering soon.I have also had to stay at home, on top with in -laws, but hey, happy girls.Noa is fine but has started with cough and a little constipated since we started with the porridge.
Mani, Jolin about insulin and then we blame the increases to other reasons, we will have to be more pending, it is to give a touch at least those of the pharmacy and that the batteries are put, often grace.And Nacho ..... I don't even want to tell you.
Mari, you will not complain about this heat weekend ..... surely Ainhoa ​​will be as a fish in the water and never better.The throat is glad I was not more.Nayah seems better, by the way the drops forgot my name.What you asked from glycemia does not happen to us.
Marcita, often heat you have to have there ...... enjoy the weekend.
There are only 5 days left ........... :))
Good weekend to all and kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/19/2008 8:03 p.m.

hello!!!
What a heats we are going, a while ago he made a storm and everything, ... but nothing follows the silence ... we must touch the 40 ...
I see that I am not the only one that has stayed at home, although Velia, with the pool and the beers can not complain ...

Mani, I'm glad you finally found the problem, I have a few days the same ... high, I change everything 2 days ago ... And I'm still the same, this afternoon I change everything again and I start new box, let's see ifImproves the thing, because I am also uploading insulin a lot ... and it is normal for the heat to need less ... I'm glad Nacho, ask for water just for thirst for heat ... I have been holding up to do itA control to iciar too ... as I don't happen soon I think I will do it ... I also jump to the jump.

Yesterday was quite well all day, but last night I vomited the bibe, the milk does not tolerate it at all well, and today it is not so good, but well to see if it happens, on Monday we return to the pediatrician with her to see how it goes with the weight.

Beky, starts the countdown, are you nervous? ... No, you are not very easy, you'll see ... and if you have the Firefighters and Mamis here to help a little.I'm glad Noa is fine, and Nayah better in the cold.

Prado, where are you? ... Let's see if Iciar gets good and we take something together.

Well, nothing to keep supporting heat ... chao !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/20/2008 11:58 a.m.

Hello good!!!!!

In the end, in tow with the laptop ..... if I can't be without you !!!!!
Do not see how you enjoy?
Well here, not to vary, a "peanut" of time to go to the beach and take a bath in the pool, is cloudy, makes a lot of air and no heat, to tell you that not even Ainhoa ​​has gotten into thepool.What a summer ... and for August, which is when my maidin takes cows, the forecasts of time even worse: x.
Anuski, I'm glad that the little one is better ..., the weekend, take it to rest and enjoy your little girl, that the affectionate are the best medicine to recover.
Beky, if I am "Las Pupas" !!!!Go three Marias !!!!, when it is not one is the other, there the only one that escapes is Alberto :)).How about Noe with the porridge, are you eating well?The constipation of Ainhoa ​​when he started with his porridge also happened to him, and you do not see that we had a bad time, he threw days without doing, and twice I had to carry it out of emergencies because neither with suppositories towards, he tries to drink a lot of water and haveIf it happens.I can't tell you about the drops now, because I don't have them at hand, but I think it was to break.
Mani, what fabric with insulin, but how have you realized that it was wrong?It puts another color or something, more than anything to know.Sometimes with heat I "beam" a little, because I think it can be spoiled, I use it out of the fridge, at room temperature and when I go somewhere in the cold portfolio.This is how it has to be?
Alea, how about Celia in La Verbena, behaved well?For sure yes.
Velia, if I try the tila and tell you how, thank you.That envies Dana by Cádiz, what I would give for being right now !!!!
The chocootherapy session, in the end I could not do it, because it turns out that the previous day I had shaved and newly shaved, it cannot be done, because in the session a peeling with saling also enters, so imagine ..., I have changed it for next Saturday, if one is to be at home:-/ :)) ...

Well I let you wake up the girl and the "boy" of the nap to snack.

Pa´toos kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/20/2008 12:14 p.m.

Anuski we have crossed and I have not read you, go with the little, who drinks a lot of serum and having told you tomorrow the pediatrician.

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/20/2008 12:21 p.m.

UF What a day, I retire everything I said, today the kids have behaved a little bad and above because my husband is working today, they have not wanted to sleep a siesta and small late have had.They even fought because the two said that I am "his mom" and the other Noooo is mineaaa, and so on and trying to put peace.

Well, Nico seems to be better but does not finish curdling the thing, in the afternoon he rises a lot.It is also that we are changing snacks and we have not taken the point yet.But come on that insulin was spoiled because before it was high all day and now only in the afternoons/nights.Mari.gar the box was in the fridge as we brought it from the pharmacy and seemed perfect, neither color change nor of smell nor anything.We do like you, the use at room temperature and the rest in the fridge, but this would be defective.The ball that has been left without using will take it to the pharmacy with the box in case it is a lot or something defective, I do not think they do anything but just in case.

By the way I do not know if I could resist a chocolaterapy session, first because I do not like to give me massages (I am rare I know, but I have many tickles) and the second because I could not resist the temptation to suck the chocolate and IThey said that it could not be, that it was not edible but that it smelled the same, so it would be horrible for me to smell it and not be able to try it.I hope you like it and you will tell us how it is.

Anuski to see if Iciar throws everything that has badly inside and begins to recover.If you see that you are quieter doing a control because you do it, you discard it.Nico was done in the hospital in the heel that seems that in the heel it does less than in the fingers.Anyway you will see how it is fine, that we care excessively, but we are going with a puncture of doubts.Let's see the pediatrician who tells you tomorrow.

Beky still with antibiotics?Let's see if this is the definitive one and you cure you once you have been pachucha for a long time and have a lot of tute.Above now with Noa's porridge and on Thursday the Booooomba, uf if I'm nervous too.You will see you saying "and this is what you said all that it was so good and so easy ?????":))

Alea envies that you give me the cider, with what I like, there is no custom here.How did the verbena end?"Celia behaved? Are you going back to the end of the doses?

Velia has already left Dana?I hope it had a great time.How is Angela?When do they put the meter?By the way, a question that I have, how does Juan Luis make to bathe?Can you get wet?

Prado will you have finished the strong work?Or do you also do societies?That is what I still have left to me: (((

Marcita and Kalua I hope you enjoyed your weekends.

Maria I also hope you have been able to rest a little.You were working until the 25th, right?There is less, that the week is calm.

Well after this frightening testament, I'm going to work a little.

Take care of you and kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/20/2008 6:28 p.m.

Mother, Mani, what head you have you remember everything.Well, if I continue with antibiotics but I already took the last one that I am even my noses, I endured a little more because they have made me an endodontics and I had infection, but we are going so much antibiotic it cannot be good for the body.
I have laughed when you have said about the bomb because I am sure that at first I will go crazy and I am going to remember someone's family, in this case of mine :)), thankfully that on Thursday they only bring it to meAnd they explain to me, insulin until August does not put it so I have time.
These disruptions ........ I imagine the afternoon they have given you because these two are already "fight" only with 7 months Noa, I don't want to think when they are older, above tomorrow I am left alone, I fear it moreThat a cloud!
And surely the afternoon climbs is for snacks as you say, until the body is able to change.
Mari, don't tell me that he has done wrong.Here yesterday we were suffocating and today a cold that pela.As we are not going to be the pupae with these sudden changes.How is Ainhoa ​​follow?
By the way, I envy me with chocootherapy, it would happen to me as mani :)) Although right now I would sign up for everything that ended in -Therapy, because I am ........
Noa has two days without peanking and with very rare granites in the culete, tomorrow I will take her to the pediatrician in case it was something else and not the obvious.
Anuski, how is it iciar?I hope the little girl is already better.You'll see how he lost soon what he lost, don't worry, you know that in summer you don't feel like eating much.
I didn't mess, kisses for all ......

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/20/2008 8:42 p.m.

Good morning ...... Jolin What animated you have been the weekend, I just read everything and I don't know if I'm going to remember something ... (Beky you're not the only one), I'm still asleep and exhausted ......

What a heat weekend here, on Saturday it was horribleeeee so we left to escape from heat to the beach, we were on the coast of Coruña: Ares, Puentedeume, Mugars and how coldWe could ...

Mani, because now I start with the payrolls but I already spent the worst, at least the theme tax is already finished for now so that to see if I am relaxing what a good failure I do, on Friday I slept a three -hour nap ......

Anuski pretty, come and see if we see you before summer, I'm glad Iciar will improve .....

Well, let's see if I wake up because I am that I fall asleep .... have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/21/2008 4:03 a.m.

Goodsssssssssssssssssss

Who said sleeping yetaaaa .., come kalua, maja, now to work and remember ...: ((.

Anyway, a wonder, we have enjoyed as Chinese (I hope it is politically correct;)), heat has made a lot but very bearable, strangely my tension on the beach is stabilized ... (it will be the curro that gives me allergy).

I enter the coffee time calmly and I read you slow

Kiss everyone and see you later !!:

DiabetesForo
07/21/2008 4:44 a.m.

Nosdias, Parlachines.
To bathe with the pot this ... Well, it can be a problem, I will tell it when I finish the tests I continue to do.I am now in the sections "Do I connect this to me? And how many tube can it hold? ... exciting.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/21/2008 5:13 a.m.

Good noon to all!
How lively the route this weekend has been!And I with internet problems to enter ... We the weekend of heat had not been hot for years!The Saturday Saturday had two hypos, 61 before eating at noon and 64 at 4 in the morning, is that the heat can with it, and that we reduce insulin and take more hydrates.For the rest, well, soak in the pool and enjoying the grandparents;)

Mari, what envies the chocolaterapia, although I like Mani and Beky would not resist some chupetón, pity that it is not edible.Too bad time out there, which does not let you enjoy the weekend.Ainhoa ​​better with your glycemia ??????

Anuski, how about the little iciar?I hope you better and take more things, because of the weight you do not hurry, then they recover quickly.

Alea How about Celia in La Verbena?Have you adjusted the guidelines?

Mani, I stay in the square with the novorapid, I had heard the problem with the dispenser, but nothing of the quality of insulin.Maybe that explains many inexplicable climbs, what I have noticed, but with Levemir, is that when it approaches three weeks, more or less, as if it had less effect, I do not know.

Velia, how about Dana by Cádiz?I imagine that enjoying youth, divine treasure!You are more relaxed, right?I also copy you about the infusion.

Beky How does Noa follow?Have you gone to the pediatrician?I hope that Nayah and you better, how little do you have to be bomber!

Prado, what envy, fresh and beach, I change it for a few days for dry dryness, hehehehe

Kalua, you will have enjoyed your days of beach .....

Juan Luis and you with your devices?

Well, kisses everyone and especially those who forget, that there is sure someone, but you already have a little more and are things of age, :)) :))

DiabetesForo
07/21/2008 8:56 a.m.

Good, good.

You have to see what you crack, and what you get up early.

I see that there are heats, pools, children who do not sleep nap and devices that we do not know without amphibians or not.

Celia behaves well.He went to the verbena and, although he asked for extension and we did not grant it, he came in a timely to half, without protesting and without indications of having drunk or anything.She is happy and relaxed.Every day he studies a couple of hours.Help at home to earn a little money (for tobacco, more than anything: Oops :) and leaves with your gang.Normal at this age.

The control is another story.Although it conforms to the guided rations, during the day it maintains acceptable figures, but continues to be very high.It rises a lot from 9 in the morning and, as rising over eleven, we have not yet solved the problem, because at dawn it is fine or down, so going up Lantus will not be possible.

We will try to adjust a few more days, and if there is no success, we will return to Oviedo, to see.

The magnificent time.It rains, it sunbathes, it clouds ... ideal temperatures, twenty -one degrees.You can leave at any time.The cider this year better than ever.Mani, whenever you want, you know where we are :))

Health to all

DiabetesForo
07/21/2008 11:33 a.m.

Ratessssssssssss

Ops, that's not how it is not going to catch up :)) ... well if the programs do not change, that you already know what some propose and others have or so, this week I will have time ..

At the moment I have stayed with that of "chocolaterapia", and how the "title" inspires me a lot, to see if I learn that the thing is going;)

Anyway, a besin to iciar waiting for him to recover as soon as possible.

To the rest of the route that you remain well and the time is Clemente, that gives me I do not know that when I read the 40 ° C that you have out there.

I have turned around the patio and I see that they continue to visit us "talkative" several, an annoying thing, where there are, but in short, in this context of ours they are, very much in spite of his, totally harmless, and I imagine that ofContinue like this, sooner or later, you will remedy ...

Come, see you tomorrow !!

DiabetesForo
07/21/2008 12:05 p.m.

Nosdias.
We are going to the Madriles, to bring ourselves to Nati on Thursday.We will tell you.
Alea, hehe, the solution is easy, you advance the clock to get up at 9 thinking about 11 ... Thank you, I don't deserve them.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/22/2008 3:59 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

This, that method, will be called something like Guantanamo method, for the cruel, I say ... hahaha,

Anyway, good morning, freshness, today I am very productive and I hope it lasts, I am running anyway, it will not be that it twists and then I meet Pedro and the sales.

What a good day, Prado, Paisana, works ..., without haste but without pause Ains;)

See you!!

DiabetesForo
07/22/2008 4:18 a.m.

Good morning ....: D ....... Kalua daughter, pass me some of that energy because I don't feel like anything ....... will be heat or early risks but I'm very tired ......:-/

Anuski How is I iciar ??????? .......

Kisses for all ......

DiabetesForo
07/22/2008 5:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.