{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Oh, Marcita, if I told you my nights of Parranda ..... The fair may be, the emotional state (if it is nervous), has affected it, but as you say, in diabetes there is no mathematics that is worth it.Cheer up.
Prado, a huge kiss ...
It's incredible how the house is at this time, we have the 3 girls sleeping, I can't believe there is no noise ....
Well, and that I am lazy to write, that I leave you a big kiss and enjoy a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/29/2008 6:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to the most blissful routes in the neighborhood: D
I hope you had a good weekend, of those great and without many heats, because what is in Madrid and more specifically in Fuenlabrada has been an achicharre.
I go cows shortly so I am very happy and I also have a very good thing with the glycemia, well well better, it seems that I go down the figures, especially the posts, that they were fatal and they are the cause of having my lastHemo at 8.7: ((, but I will still manage to return to the hemo before 6.3 :))
Well, a big kiss and I hope that everyone who has been malitos is better or at all and a strong kiss.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
07/29/2008 6:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ...... Ando Liadisima and I have not been able to enter before, people want to go on vacation and want to go crazy before ........... in short ....... patience!!!!!!!!!:-/

Marcita the happy heat alters us all of us, there is no choice but to adjust, I have had to lower the insu, especially bowling .....

Velia enjoys that silence hehe ..... but surely you miss the jaleo ehhh ..... have you already scheduled the holidays ???

Kisses for everyone and have a good day .......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/29/2008 7:29 a.m.

Hello ... how about the day?
Samira, who envies with your vacation, the mias Parace that has been a Monton ... less bad than in August I have another week.From the heat in Madrid, my cousin has come to the town to referesar a little, says that in Leganés also very heat.

Marcita, how about noe, tonight very well, right ??Mysteries of the happy diabetes ... that disgust for God, it despairs that one day do one thing and the next the opposite ...: x
Iciar if you get the genius right away, but my little girl is more good, and the fires to see at the parties she does, the music loves her.

Velia, enjoy calm ... good day !!!

Prado, where are you today ???You haven't taken the day off, right?: D

Maria also on vacation, because to enjoy the beach.

Mari, how about the baby?

Mani and Beky ... beautiful kisses !!! and the kids.

See you later!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/29/2008 7:38 a.m.

... how strange, I have written anything again ???
Well nothing, then just wish you to have a good night, and we don't have a parranda with glycemia, okay?
Tomorrow more.
Kisses to everyone

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/29/2008 7:08 p.m.

Good morning ........ How calm you have been yesterday .... I greet you now because I am still very linked and then I will not be able to enter.

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/30/2008 3:22 a.m.

Good morning!Rare day around here, my maidin was working last night and now sleeps, to see what Noe takes to "touch Diana".
The night without shocks, yesterday very well and today it has also risen with normal glycemias, to see if the thing is happening.
Velia Does the house are still calm with the three kids?And if not, enjoy the jaleo.
Samira, how good vacations, mine seems not to arrive ...
Kalua Have you already left?
Prado, yes you are dried now, take things easy, woman ...
Anuski Where are you going on vacation that week?Iciar is still good, right?
Well, I'm going to Maruje without making a lot of noise.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/30/2008 5:01 a.m.

Goodssssssssssssss

Ufffffff, finally ...
What days I've been! On Monday I started fatal, I hump the good morning gluco and, of course, I lost the latter to immediately get another spare, I did not want to go with only one, in Cistierna there is only one pharmacy and the ambulatoryHe has no diabetological service, in short, thanks to Valentina's mother (Clara's friend who debuted six months after me) I already have another just in case I do not arrive on time that I "asked" to the attendance service (on purpose, I know that we should not ask for the elmo, but I already asked for the latest model of the ACCU-Chek Compact Plus, seen that on the site the previous model, mine goes, no longer appears and has been replaced, but thatNoooooo, that the old man sends me again ..., I will wait for the bomm to pass, to see if I have more luck.It seems that the wheels have to be changed two by two :(

Prado, I say that before or after the day will come when we can say that: look, stop fucking with the ball, man ... meanwhile

Clara !!: has a tan that envies, at least to me, that it costs me a lot!!And it responds to the orders without questioning them (what is not a survival instinct because of course one in these days one, that is, it is not for nonsense and has the neurons revolts with the danger that it entails) but in short, that a wonder and notI'm going to analyze the situation.;)

For the rest, because how every year, here and there, washing and then iron

Marcitaaaa, I am here and here we will be until Sunday;I have no choice but to release an olé ... For that bomb -proof organism, I say aspirin!Film with Judy Foster The Panic Roomm?game :-/

Beky and Mari.gar, then I enter parents, to update me about the novelties, a kiss!

Another kiss to Iciar and a congratulations to Juan Luis for that hemo !!

Samira, what has been said, what do you have a great vacation !!;)

Well, what do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
07/30/2008 5:18 a.m.

Kalua, I called Acu-Chek directly and in 24 hours they sent me the new compact plus, with the new software included, well, it took me a week or so.Ah !!!!!!!I have also touched me ironaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, there are things that continue wrinkling ¡Puaffffffff!;)
Clara's tan, I am also in envy!

DiabetesForo
07/30/2008 7:53 a.m.

Good evening routerillos !!!!

What a week that I carry as a total escape from my "marujile" duties:-/ .... but you don't see what we are enjoying my disstirmaximum seeing how good it happens: d.From the throat it is fine, hopefully with so much "soak" I will not catch it again.

Kalua, often start of the week right?What a bad feel when things happen on Mondays: x.How good that you are so happy with Clara's return, by the way, I am with you in that it is difficult for you to leave your white paleness, it costs me too, although it seems that I am taking some color ...

Marcita, how about your gominol?Way well from Azuqui ??And how are you going to do, keep doing it alone?

Anuski, how about the kid, is you eating better?How good, another weekly on vacation, where do you plan to go?

Maria, enjoy the holidays and recharge batteries to the fullest, which September is just around the corner ....

Samira, courage you can !!!You will see how in the end you get that 6.3 again;).Enjoy your vacation.

Prado, Velia, Alea, Juanlu, Beky, Mani .... Anyway, to all many kisses that you have a good night.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/30/2008 6:44 p.m.

Fast step, that the messages are deleted: x
Kalua, I see that you come for Hispanias, you will have won already of your deserved rest.Enjoy a lot in your small town with your family and above all rest that it is already time, pretty.
Anuski, how about iciar?How about the meals?Noa is superstrified but I think it is of the bad milk that this breast is, fear gives me when I have a few more months.What little canges that have come out :?
Prado, you always the last girl, but for me it is when those holidays are enjoyed most, when everyone is curing;) there is less.
Velia you are missing ...... I imagine that with such a breed at home it will be difficult to have a little relaxation.
Kisses for all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/30/2008 7:53 p.m.

Good morning.......

Kalua you already have a new gluco?A few months they sent me the Easy ....... I think it is important to always have another just in case ......

How lucky some with the beach..jejeje .... what envy ..... I am also bleakish but when I run daily I lose the white paleness :)) :))

I'm going to work a little, to see if they all go on vacation and let me calm down that I need it like eating !!!!!

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/31/2008 3:26 a.m.

Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!
Mari, what hustle you carry lately and what pleasure to the beach every day ... Did you finish the antibiotic of Ainhoa?Go dowers that give it lately ... it will be the sun and the hustle of the beach.
Beky, because you have gathered with two "little-caga" and mine three, who from the other day he did twice, nothing.
Prado, what an early morning and I admire your teson, go out for daily, that is willpower, when I propose something, I get tired soon ...: Oops:
Well, Noe continues with very good glycemias and that tonight has been very uneasy.
Kisses, then I pass.

DiabetesForo
07/31/2008 5:23 a.m.

hello good...
Marcita, how well noe has those glycemia, your calmer, right?I have read that yesterday you went to the dentist, me too, and as I liked today I repeat:-/: Evil:

Prado, put the poster of "closed by vacation" ... so they will leave you calm ... although some will have to call and insist until you open it ... hehe

In the end I have changed the holidays, I have been fatal ...: x The only good thing is that they get ahead ... but I think I'm not going to enjoy it the same ... I stay from 8 to 18 that I start ...

Beky, are you going to the beach?Cantabria?That envies, I would go every weekend, but we catch us further.Take advantage ... and luck in the doctor.

Kalua, preparing suitcases?Do not worry, but from here you can also ask for a glucometer and send it to you ... I also have a spare.

Kisses for everyone

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/31/2008 6:41 a.m.

Goodssssssssss

I just arrived from the colonies, last dayaaaaaaaa !!

Thanks beautiful !!, let's see, the reserve gluco already had it (and I have an optium that is useless because I do not have the strips and that I have never used, but I have it .... what does notI wanted to leave with one: Oops:, because of preventing + to cure ..., anyway I arrived yesterday afternoon by "private mail" along with a drum of 17 strips (but the old man, the stingy: the tacañones:Evil :) ... seen that they are so fast, maybe I try to ask for the new one in Spain, I hope they don't call me Abusona;) They are "able to cross data."

Pradooooooooo, they will leave, come that there is less !!

Anyway, Marcitaaaaa, I am waiting for a washing machine and I will make the last with the sheets on Saturday (I will not iron them I put them again as is, to see ... something happens ??? (my mother would surely say yes ...Jajaja, what ganics I have to see it !!)

As for the white paleness, you sincerely have to suffer to lose it and I am not for the work although later it makes me angry, the days we were on the beach, my main work was to move the hammock towards the shadow ... hehehe

Well I will start writing and sending emails wishing good vacation and that, I finish what I have in hands and this afternoon I take clear control with the dentist.Tomorrow only one work horita but of administrative type and it ended really !!

A kiss to the whole route, see you tomorrow !!

DiabetesForo
07/31/2008 7:49 a.m.

Good morning ...... Verneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ...... :)) :)) :))

Kalua enjoys your vacation and if you come for your land you already know that we would love to see you, really Anuski ????????? ........ a beautiful kiss and good trip.

Marcita daughter, it is not a determination, what happens is that I am that rare hahaha and I like to do sports, I need it, I have to spend adrenaline if I do not go crazy ...... it is my therapy .....And I enjoy that as you see it has no merit ....: Oops:

Where are the cacereños ?????????????? 'Are you lost ????
and alea ??????

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
08/01/2008 4:08 a.m.

Hi ... Yes Final Friday, what win !!!!

Kalua, what if Prado says if one day you approach the Bierzo then let us know, ok?ahhh, and leave the washing machine and rest, which will also need vacations: D

Prado, next week you can stay? I will send you an email later.

Beky, are you already in the beach?And Mari, you too, right?How about Ainhoa, is it good already?
Iciar has recovered quickly and now eats better than ever, to see how long it lasts ... Ahhhh, and yesterday Mamamama began to say ... but of course without knowing who calls ... but what to hear it.

Mani, and your chocolates?In the end I will go for your land when you leave ... by the way is it very hot?It is that I preferred to go the last week of August, like other years, because there are fewer heat and less people, but they have annoyed me.: Evil: ... my boss.

Velia, Alea, Paz .... Does anyone miss ... where are you?

I do not know if I told you, that I speak with Kris the Saturday, and Alain continues as a champion ... with a lot of effort and dedication of its clear daddies, he has been with otitis the poor, but every day better.

Good weekend !!!In case I don't spend later.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
08/01/2008 5:58 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!!
Here we are again, we have gone to Madrid to take Nati that he already leaves the beach with another of his brothers ....
The truth is that he misses her, Joer .... here we will take a week to collect arms of dolls, roton and other useful that has been left everywhere ....
The girls sleeping and I who put myself shortly to clean the kitchen that is shouting me ... Luckily we buy some tiles that are immensely grateful and also clean well.The worst are the furniture that is made of wood and somewhat more delicate ... and then we will buy if there is time.
The great time, a temperature of 31º, with some wind and the magnificent nights, wrapped and everything ...
The holidays already planned, in the end I think we will not go up to the north, although in the second week of September we will go to Cantabria to the family reunion.
Kisses to the whole route and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/01/2008 6:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!!.
It had been so long since I did not remember the password: oops :.
Well, I've already returned from Tuscany ... wonderful !!!We have spent a good vacation, we have been in a beautiful house on a hill with incredible views, and we have traveled the precious corners of Tuscany.
I have not had time to read anything from the forum, to see if I get a while but it seems to me that it will be impossible, now I am linked with the preparations for my son's older (16 years);On Tuesday, Canada (Toronto) goes to Més, to do an English course.So I am involved in a maelstrom of procedures, currency change, purchases of necessary things, doubts, fears, etc ...
I hope everything has done well, I want to know how everyone goes, and I have a long conversation with Beky.
Time, I need time !!
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
08/01/2008 7:29 a.m.

Goodssssssssss

Mamidejuan, I'm glad to read you and especially know that you have enjoyed.A hug for you and a palmadita on the back for Juan !!

Paisanas, if the circumstances allow the idea was to go to Galicia a few days, my brother and my sister -in -law are also pointedA pinching to Iciar and meet your mom and ... see how meadow is preserved ... (ok, ok, ... I already know it

;))

Anyway, route, that you have a good month: calm and relaxed (or as each one prefers ... but well and "what glyc you accompany you" !!

;)

So a great covered everyone !!

See you...!!

DiabetesForo
08/02/2008 3:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.