{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!
Yes, it is finally Friday and here we go from parties, let's see if noe wants to give a return ...
Here also the somewhat freer time, as yesterday, but you already announce uploads for the weekend.Bad thing, my maidin has to work on Sunday, so no special plans.
Anuski, no disaster, do not worry, the truth is that I am encouraged in case they say to take it out, the bad thing is that I also have to visit the dentist next week and I have review with the oculista, go, that I am that I do not pass theITV, as Alea would say.
By the way, Alea, how are you?
Beky, I'm glad the bomb, as a rookie mother, I hope you tell us the progress and day to day.
Prado, there is little for September, practically July has already ended and in August is all the world of vacation that there is always less jaleo.
Kalua How are you?
Velia and Juan Luis have returned from Madrid?
Well, greetings and kisses for everyone.Then I enter again.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 5:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nosdias, good we have read here ... Mine last with infernal machine was 5.9, so happier than casteñuelas.Of course, when I did not have the meter help my hemo was always around 7, and comined half of what now.
We are already in Cáceres, with Nati, and the house full of joy, whistles, bags, steps ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/25/2008 6:05 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss

Fridaysssssss, and tomorrow my daughter returns back: D, to the joy of all of us and in that all I include Gipsy, what seems like a soul in sorrow giving walks to Clara's room.

Well, little today, they have threatened an urgent workeeeee, but that the very ... they still have no prepared I hope not to receive it precisely on 31:-/.

Anuski, he appears well, of comilonas ... hehehe, we must celebrate the return of Clara and his grandparents and on Sunday fare with the friends, at the intervals I will begin to prepare, at least mentally, the suitcases and their derivatives ..ains !!

We will go to the movies tonight, I hope that this time we have more luck seen the success of last week with Funny Games, XD, we are still trying to forget the movie and remember, on the contrary, the name of the dire so as not to fall into errors again, but there is not much to choose from !!

Marcita, a 7 without hypos for a little one, is ideal !! ... and the canaric what does it do?

Marigar how are you going to?

Anyway, I follow, what do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 6:25 a.m.

Very good.

Marcita, that you do pass the ITV, woman, that are unimportant achaquillos.

Juanlu, congratulations.It seems that Robocop works.Give Nati a kiss (and the other girls in the house).

Celia is going well.After the morning rush, now it has been quite stable for two days, with good figures.Let's see if it lasts.His attitude remains magnificent in every way.Will this daughter of mine be changing?

And llanes invaded.Today, who does not do beach day, people walk as loss, with their uniforms (short pants, shirt, espadrilles and raincoat), standing in all windows and struggling streets and sidewalks, to despair of those who have some place where to go.
They quarrel with their children, whom they are not accustomed to enduring so many hours in a row.They inflate cakes and wake aimless.

And those here we trythe beaches, of the streets and of the cider houses.

Well, I'm going to see what I cook, because today I have done it halfway.Impossible to approach the queues in the super, so I will pull reservations.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 8:25 a.m.

Ufff ... what wants the end of the morning ...

Alea, how well Celia, was already playing, right?What accounts of Llanes scares :)) ... I have been looking to go a weekend by there and almost everything busy ... so I think they have invaded.

Marcita, of course you pass the ITV ... I also have to go to the dentist, to the gyne ... what's more, thyroid echo in August, in September to endo ... so I consolate a woman ... and enjoy theparties, ... if the little one leaves you: D

Kalua, who wants to see your girl, right?Well and the suitcases are to come already?

Juan Luis, how good your hemo ... so much is worth it at least, right?Give memories to your girls.

Today I am a little idle ... it shows no .... chaito !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/25/2008 8:47 a.m.

..... hehehe anuski I spend some work .....;) do not get bored ....

Ufffff .... ale what overwhelmed, that's why I don't like to take vacations in July or August, everything is impossible .... let it be slight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I stayed with a friend so I'm leaving, good weekend for everyone .....

kisses

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 9:03 a.m.

Well, that, Anuski and Prado, that when you want to come here, you think there are precious months, such as September, October, June and May.
July and, above all, August, horrible.I do not recommend them.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 10:34 a.m.

Good night !!
Juan Luis, that hemo is to put a frame, right?Every effort has its reward.
Kalua, how good that I daughter, you have had to throw a lot of less, right?And almost starting the holidays, how good!Well, to rest and enjoy where are you going?As for the canary, the uncle sings as if nothing miraculous aspirin!.
Alea, you want the desire to go there.I have a family in Aviles and we thought about going a few days in August, but I don't know, maybe I follow your advice and leave it for another era.The truth is that the two times I've been in August has always rained ... :?I'm glad Celia, nobody like herself to take care of herself.
Well, you have a good night and kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 4:49 p.m.

Good night

I am looking like Beky, small hours of entering.;)

Here I am waiting to see how it is only that I had 135 a while but I do not trust anything, it has been with 40 and peak hypos and that is with a fever but with nothing else.So you will have to repeat it and wait to see if something gives your face.What a more bad streak we carry, or by clouds or soils, poor son.

Juan Luis Menuda Hemo, that is to celebrate it in style huh.Luckily, being almost a robocop has its reward :))

Alea that Celia is like that.Will maturity already ???Surely when you see results it will continue to be motivated.Well, if Llanes is like that, I don't tell you how this is.I am looking forward to going, with how calm we are in winter, a Uffff that overwhelms.

Anuski is glad that Iciar is already "warrior."Now to enjoy the weekend.And it is true that we are several of the guild, that grace, all with our linked taxes.I have practically finished.My compi goes better, it works at times because it is always dried with doctors and between the chimio and some holiday days that has taken not much but well the important thing is that it is better.I will take vacations surely from August 10 or there, I still don't know.

Kalua How has clear?Now to wash in Marcita's washing machine;) and to make luggage to enjoy the holidays.I hope the Superurgent work does not give it to you at the last minute.

Maria how are you going?Have you finished working?

Prado your already quieter?You put anuski work if you want and I spend a bit of heat if you want because here the temperature has not lowered anything.Let's see if you have a good time and you can enjoy the weekend.

Taty I'm glad to see you here and see that your little girl is so good.I think Samira also asked how photos were put on.The only one who put a photo of Mateo was Murasaki, to see if he enters and explains.

Well he has 122, I hope I don't get off much more.I'm going to bed.Good night to all and kisses for those that I have not named.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/25/2008 8:28 p.m.

Mother, what hours ........ Fast that tomorrow I don't even move.
Prado the bomb is the Minimed Paradigm Real Time, a pump mono :))
Anuski, how about iciar?Enjoy the weekend in the town.
Kalua, finally your baby at home ...... to enjoy cows soon !!!
Juanlu, congratulations on that hem, I went through the thread of bombs, I already have a prepared question.Kisses to your little women.
Alea, congratulations on that "new" Celia.
Well, kisses for everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/25/2008 9:15 p.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
The house is already filled, Dana has returned ... This is animated and liado, hahahaha ... is to get home and toodo sowing of bags of the bags ... well, a excuse for not cleaning, hehehe...
Marcita, congratulations on the hemo !!!!! .... Iciar Guerrero and Nico Pachucho, is that with the children there is no rest.Let's see if Mani happens soon.
Great that Celia has that attitude ... now to maintain it.
Taty, pretty, how good to see you here.I'm glad that everything is doing so well.
Prado, to see if you compensate in September .... By the way, my sister and my brother -inhere .... says that people with heats and she with a jacket .... they come gastronomically speaking, and that our kitchen is very good ....
Becky, is the same Angela bomb ... I'm glad you are so optimistic.
Mari, Kalua, Maria, to all who are missing and if I leave something please, forgive, it is that I read quickly and I do not point, and one is already getting older ... in short ... than many kisses andVery good end of week.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/26/2008 8:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!
Everyone enjoying the weekend, which is very good, here the temperatures lowered a little and can even leave home.
I hope everyone well.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2008 5:31 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!

Like every weekend, we walk at my in -laws' house, trying to make the most .... Finally, the time 8), above we are here parties, music, fireworks, dance, foam party ... alreadyYou will imagine what my background is enjoying and her 4 -year -old white cousin, they don't stop all day ..... They are tireless !!I and the little one usually stay here until Monday afternoon and my maid to work ....-/.
I have told the chocootherapy session in parents, it was not bad, but it was not what I imagined ...
Juanlu, congratulations on that "Peaso" Hemo, seems to have so much "Apartjo", it is worth it.
Alea, is it going to be that Celia is already being done a "little woman", one day he had to change no?Well, it seems that day has arrived ...
Marcita, how are the parties out there?

Well, I let you have to give the snack to the little one.

Kisses and enjoy what is the look of the weekend.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/27/2008 12:14 p.m.

Good morning......

hehehe Velia is that León is much cooler than Ponferrada ...... There are always a few degrees less than here ... but of course not as hot as those lands .....

I see that you have been very busy and very charlatans in the weekend, I was fulfill

You have a good day ........ Kisses .....

DiabetesForo
07/28/2008 3:38 a.m.

Good morning !What a cool night we have passed!
Prado, how always so early, I'm going to miss you when you go on vacation.
I'm going to ask you a question, although I don't know if you laugh at me.On Saturday in Antena 3 I saw a movie of a diabetic girl who was kidnapped.The point is that the girl had a kind of clock that was constantly marking the glycemia, with alarm for low and high.Is that or is it a fictional thing?I have heard of non -invasive glucometers do you mean this type of gossip?

DiabetesForo
07/28/2008 5:38 a.m.

Good morning!!!and what freshness !!!
Our weekend in the town, with a lot of family ... the baby strange a little to sleep, but for the tute they gave him he behaved wonderfully.If you saw how he fed with his finger at the door to take her out of the room ... and whining ... he gave Penita.And as they growled when someone wanted to take her and she didn't want ... :)):-// great.It has become a little grumpy, it must be that it is a little rabid with your mouth ... or so I hope.

Prado, a little kiss is normal to remind you ... The good thing is that you continue to gather, from some corner they are with you.

Mari, I already read you with chocootherapy ... The same thing happens to me, I relax fatally, but you have given yourself a caprichito that always is good.

Beky, how do you hold girl, when do you sleep?The bomb talk was given to me to me alone one morning, as it was urgent to put it on, although it is normal for several people to gather and for several days.Let's see if it doesn't disrupt you much with Noa ...

Mani, do you also transfuse ??Nico is good?Better that it was nothing, and you already have little to rest from work, you will have a desire.

Kisses and those who do not name too.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/28/2008 7:58 a.m.

Hello everyone, I hope everything goes well because I read above how it is going, Alea was very happy with Celia's because it was time to get in reason and have a good attitude to end on Friday to work last to the last ofAugust or first of September nothing although the work is hard I prefer to work than to be at home because I am better workingBut not for day but hey, a kiss for everyone and a very strong hug

DiabetesForo
07/28/2008 9:56 a.m.

nas, I already read that everything is fine, because here starting the week, that this is very curro, that people go on vacation and how we are four cats and the customers a herd ... Well, that, as soon as we miss twoWe remain in very clear inferiority.

Juan Luis
07/28/2008 4:20 p.m.

Good morning !!To say something, parranda night with Noe and not precisely at the fair.
Last night in the post of the dinner he had 78, I gave him a ration and at 12, 121, so I woke her up to give him something else and at 2 he went up to 160. The night has had a good time and has risen with 96.Anyway, who knows why these X files pass.
Anuski, the little iciar already emerging character, huh?We here at the fair well, but Noe is not very friendly of fireworks :(
Well, then I pass.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/29/2008 4:52 a.m.

Nosdias, that of parranda nights sounds to me, but what a lot ...
I will be watching you, that I have a work.

Juan Luis
07/29/2008 5:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.