{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!
The week begins and we return to heat.Today it seems to me that I have risen with my left foot, I have no encouragement at all.
Happy Monday.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 5:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!
Also heat in Cáceres although you can be .... I planned to go to the pool, but I don't feel like it ... I will see what I do in the end.
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/14/2008 7:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

helloaaaaaaa !!!
The holidays have already been over, we have had a great time, and with iciar well, without problem ... it has behaved quite well.We liked it a lot and we think about returning because with the little one we have not seen everything ...

I will be updated, because today I have started working and between putting washing machines, fixing the house a little and now I have to iron ...:-/ This is the worst of the return of the holidays.

Well I hope you are all fine, I'll be able to find out.And those who are now on vacation, to enjoy what they fly.
kisses!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
07/14/2008 12:18 p.m.

Hello family, I am glad Anuski that you have also seen him when I can go on vacation because I never holiday, I don't know what that is but everything comes you does not seem to you, I am here doing everything that I can then go to work thatToday it's my night but hey, I almost like it more than day, and nothing than a kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 1:57 p.m.

Good how about the day?
Anuski, I'm glad to see you here and that you enjoyed the holidays so much, especially Iciar.It is true, the worst of the holidays, the return: the clothes, the dust, the return to the routine ...
Maria, to see how you are given tonight ...
Velia, Angela better?Let's see if you can rest tonight.
Prado, Kalua, Juan Luis, Alea .... that you have a good night.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 3:56 p.m.

Goodssssssssss

I enter a momentary before leaving to the colonies, today, tomorrow afternoon we go ... to the beach !!

Marcita, Guapetona, thanks, that you also have a good day

Anuski, Paisana, the good is over ... Patience, come, I'm glad you enjoyed !!

A hug to the whole route, see you on Monday, I wait more calmly !!

DiabetesForo
07/15/2008 3:33 a.m.

Good morning ......... The damn Monday has passed:-/, I hope that today we are a little more lively ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... :)), the heat has returned again here and it seems that ofmoment stays.

Anuski pretty will you come with the loaded batteries and with little desire to work, right? ... when you take the rest of the holidays ?????

Velia how about night? ... could you rest well ??????

Kalua again disappeared ??????????????????????And Alea abandoned us for the bridge ??????????hahaha
You have a good day .....
kisses

DiabetesForo
07/15/2008 3:34 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!
Well, Prado, the heat has returned, what a night we have passed and today it looks like being the same or worse when winter will come!Are you still in the curro, aren't you going on vacation?
Kalua, what a busy life huh?What do you enjoy in the beach.
Velia, how about tonight?I hope you can rest.
Anuski, to see if you tell us something between washing machine and washing machine, hehehehe.
Well, I today more lively here.Kisses and have a good day.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2008 5:39 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
The night glycemic speaking.From the breakfast incident the rest of yesterday was normal .... I explain it :?, and it is not that she is not happy, that much, is that I do not understand anything ...We have to send a gift to a friend who has had a baby.
Here too, very heat, to see if we go to the pool today.I like it in the morning that people go, you can swim, and then take the beer there and eat if it is third ... and the afternoon at home, that when it is so hot it is where it is best passed and also Juan LuisYou have to work.
Anuski Welcome.How good you enjoyed like that.The truth is that a few days of vacation are reparators, as Prado says.
Well, everyone has a good day.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/15/2008 6:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello family I see that everything is fine, because I got up from sleeping at 3 because last night it was a night of a lot of work is too much because they put me in the warehouse that does not want to go any and what a beating not if they are not silly but well in the endI put 9500 boxes on tape a pass it hurts everything today we will see where they put me as they put me in the same place it gives me something but well, I will see if I do the food for tomorrow, Velia glad that Angela is already controlled, alea asCelia goes you don't enter any daughter that face you are to see hahaha, well a little kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
07/15/2008 12:27 p.m.

Good night

I am here with few novelties, Nico has uploaded the Hemo to 7.1 and I with a lot of work, although the weekend on the beach with my boys.

Anuski pretty that well that Iciar enjoy so much and behaved so well on the trip, I am very happy that you would have a great time.

Kalua you will be on the way to the beach, I hope that Clara is fine and that you disconneFrom time to time and I don't know what curiosity is and it bites me: oops:

Maria I hope that tonight is better because 9500 boxes is a barbarity, now when I buy the cookies Cuétara I remember you but I take care of awareness that you have hit so much beating, to see if you are lucky and put you in a good placeMost of the days.How is Jessica?

Prado How are you doing your work?Also with a lot of mess?At least in the afternoon, having them free will be more bearable and now that it seems that you have better time to enjoy well.

Alea I see that your summers are very entertaining, that of the bridge and your friends of the palace must be a lot of fun.

Let's see firefighters have a doubt.It turns out that now in summer we change Nico all every 3 days, insulin and catheter, but for not spending so much insulin we do not fill the reservoir (he uses about 14 units a day and we fill it up to 70 units or so) and since we aredoing is higher in most controls.I don't know if it will be a coincidence, you have noticed that if the reservoir is more empty, more bubbles are made or something?We will fill it tonight but if anyone has noticed something, I would appreciate it to tell me to discard things.

Velia, Juan Luis, Beky, Marcita, Mari.gar, Paz, Murasaki, Samira, Maclaudi, Ali, Taty and all that I lack many kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/15/2008 5:57 p.m.

Mani, as I told you, I go with my first question ... because insulin also changed it every 3 days?I am already with the monkey to know a girl, that it looks at me curiosity.;)
Maria, as Mani, I also remember you when I buy the cookies;) Do not curre me and take care of yourself, do not let them explode you.
Kalua, that you enjoy that beach and your girl.A kiss.
Anuski, how are you carrying the Marujeo?
Prado, I forgot about you with the bomb, Sorry, but thank you very much.
A kiss for everyone in general, I am leaving that this beach tires a lot and my brain is K.O.already.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/15/2008 8:25 p.m.

I still walk here and I am so much that I do not want to go to bed but it is already time that if not in a while when the alarm sounds I will be stunned.

Beky in summer we change more often because it spoils a lot, of the heat, of the beach, of sleeping on the pump because he sleeps like a marmot and does not matter if he has it under and Nico Suda a lot although he sleeps withThe air conditioning.In winter it endures more but in summer the temperature changes is a disaster.The same that you have less heat may notice less but here UF:-/ we roasted.The others how often do you change it?Now I have curious about me too.:))

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/15/2008 8:44 p.m.

Good morning .......... What a desire that happens this week ufffff ..... I'm from 110, 111, 300 and 131 to the bun ...:: Twisted: .........

How long without seeing you here, congratulations on that hem, is very good, that we already know the work that costs true?especially in such little children.Of what you say about the bomb because I have no idea, I always fill the reservoir, about 150 units more or less and it lasts about five or six days, in summer too, it is not so hot here and I get little in the sun:-/, the catheter changed it if no problem arises every 4 days, I suppose that children are formed more bubbles and I don't understand why but that seems, I don't have that problem.

Beki beautiful don't worry hahahaha .... and enjoy the beach.

I'm going to start curing a little .... have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 3:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!!!!!!
What a nochecita that we have passed ...: Shock: first with an exaggerated heat, you could not stop anywhere, then we had a storm, but it is a storm!And to top it off, for one of the windows that a cat ran into the street, I suppose that scared by the thunder and of course, noe also woke up with the storm wanted to adopt it, so that we throw the cat, we passed theStorm and sleep Noe, almost 5 in the morning, what a dream I have!
Prado, as I miss those models, 300, 110 ... Anyway, I still have a little monkey, hehehehe.
Mani, I'm glad to see you here, Nico's hemo is very good, congratulations.I do it to Noe on 24 and I think it will be out there, more or less.Thanks for your congratulation, yes, my birthday is tomorrow my mother what old woman now!
How difficult it seems about the bomb, they are all doubts.On the one hand, I want September to arrive, to see what the endo tells us, but on the other .......
Anyway, you have a good day.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 5:24 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Angela much better, I have even had to feed at 2 and has risen with 88 ... Let's see if we enter the streak again ...
Mani, I don't know if I have congratulated you for the hemo: Oops: ... well, congratulations, you are a great hem ... Angela always is around 7 (Tb. It is true that they are made with the infernal machine andThe other day Juanlu told him that he gave one we have 0.4 or 0.5 points above that blood hemoglobin), and his endo ´ us always tells us that it is a great hemo, and in young children even more because as we all knowTry to avoid hypoglycemia, and without these it is very difficult to have too low ...
Regarding insulin, they also told me to change it every 3 days, but I have not observed that I have any problem ... I change the reservoir every 5-6 days and the catheter every 4.... If at any time he begins to do high controls without apparent reason, the infusion team changed ... also to say that Angela carries the pump protected by the skin case and the contact with the body is lower (I say)....
Maria, how are you going ????What a poveal .... the good thing about this is that at least you will be tired and it will not take long to go around the head .... How is Jessica going?
Marcita, a cat ????My mother, I don't want to remember the madness I committed by welcoming a kitten in our patio .... The truth is that girls enjoyed the beautiful, but for me it was a terrible disorder ... thank God that we could place themWell, to the kitten and the 5 triggers he had ...
Becky, how good and how lucky you can have so much support ...That is appreciated, because it looks like a whole world ...
Well, I go through parents and continue with the "Leonera" of Angela .... and then see if Quito Zitarios of the study that we have bought the new furniture and we will paint a couple of walls ....
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/16/2008 7:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good, good, good.

I have not forgotten the route, Jooo, is that I do not stop.

In summer everything is visits.Customers, friends, family ... Walks and games of Bridge.How fun is the game demon and the "partenaires".

Celia well.We still do not achieve the perfect pattern, because it usually gets off at dawn and getting up rather high, but the thing has changed a lot.Especially his attitude.

It is hot that I remember here.Last night I slept on the bed and with the window open, when a blanket is usually needed in summer.The beaches, glorious.

Prado, if you want to leave you, which is an eight hundred and peak, so that you vary, more than anything:-/ :))

Mani, I'm glad "see you"

Well, I leave you, you have to cook.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 8:36 a.m.

hahahaha does not alle everything for you hahaha .... jolin that good you have it in summer ehhh ... what envy you give me hehehe and how good Celia is more focused.

But Marcita Mujeeeeeeeeer .... how do you miss that ?????Well, come here and I give them to you, I assure you that I would miss them anything .....:-/, did you work in an advice ?????????

Velia does not thank me Tontina ..... we already know how stab that is this and we can only understand those who have it, for that we are, to help to the extent that we can, I am delighted to be able to do it.

Well I continue that I already have little to go out and I have a hungereeeee .....: shock:

kisses

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 9:11 a.m.

Prado, in an advice no, but in a private company and carried the accounting, fiscal and labor issue and the truth is that I miss the work, but hey, I from time to time with Maruja's, hahahahaha.
Alea, I am very happy with Celia's positive attitude, the pattern will be little by little.
Kisses, I'm going to put the table, that my maidin will soon arrive.

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 9:38 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am glad that you remember me when you buy the cookies good to all because I already told you to buy Cuetara you will remember my hahaha, Velia you have a lot that in what I am curing I do not go aroundThe head because the truth is that it is a Paizon but I am happy because at least those 8 hours I only smoke 3 cigarettes and the truth is that it is good for me, as for Jessica I will tell you that very responsible for home since I am workingThe house's work makes the beds and Friega takes care that I have to work and the truth that very well, and of the rest because within what is well glad I am glad that Angela is so well of the Azuquir because Jessica has increases andDown but well, well a kiss and a hug for all, Alea that always so busy glad that Celia Valla changing her attitude

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 10:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.