{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello family, how do you go out of factory at two today I am less tired because I state in a place that at least sitting every hour because it seems that it does not but it also shows it very well today I am better hurt meThe arms but much better, than you tell me about the contract if they are weekly because I am for another company then do not make me medical recognition that the factory does the contract that is what they told me if every day they were like todayIt would take him better condition with pleasant people also the truth, and nothing Jessica is fine to the pool with a cousin, well I will see if as a kiss and a hug for to@s

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/10/2008 10:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaa routerillos !!!!!

What heat that is doing today, well, well, Thursday and more and more close the weekeAt this step the summer and I white than milk will end: ((.

Maria I'm glad you had a good day at work, have if you are lucky and every day they are like this.

Velia that you enjoy the visit to the zoo, how is Angela?

To the currants, that you do not work much.

Besazos for everyone.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/10/2008 10:26 a.m.

Good afternoon nights!
Also here with a lot of heat, to see tonight if it gives us a break.
Kalua, Prado, Juan Luis, do not work much, that in summer does not hit.
Maria, I'm glad today has been better.
Mari.gar seems to me that the weekend comes somewhat cooler and it seems to me that it rains, you will have to come here to take that color .... hehehehehe.
Well, kisses to all and tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/10/2008 4:04 p.m.

Good morning ...... FinalDiabetics are Gili ................ ?????????

It is superior to me ....... So I'm going to relax and curly a little hehehehe ......
You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 3:43 a.m.

Nosdias and ...... ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/11/2008 4:03 a.m.

Hello, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes, finally Friday, what a longer week!And the next one, one older year old How time passes!
Prado, do not get angry so early, woman, that there are things that are not worth ...
How does the Finde present?We calm down.
Kisses and have a good day.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 6:07 a.m.

TRatessssss Goodssssssssss

Here we are ... And what we have left, go, but seen that Clara goes to the beach with the grandparents because as it bothers less having to work on the weekend, in short, I will not complain that theWeek that comes is going to be very cortitaaaaa !!

What do you turn years old ???Come on, how much you will fulfill only one more and you must have little ones

;)

Anyway, I will continue that then I have to go with Clara to buy a little thing to finish making her suitcase

What do you all have a good weekend !!

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 10:25 a.m.

Take it to laughter, meadow, woman.

It is good that among that type of people in the forums, because thus we can vacuine the rookies against them and prevent them from taking advantage.

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 11:32 a.m.

Hello family I am with a pain of arms of taking boxes and boxes that tonight sleep with them because 4500 boxes e caught and placed in 8 hours so I am tired, but well I am on Monday night I do not work long weekend,It is incredible what is done up to date what I hallEurillo that is the same, here is not the very Catholic day although I am fried a heat all morning, well a kiss for all, Alea that Celia is still good a kiss

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 1:08 p.m.

Hello family !!!

I just read about the "energy" that he has written in another thread.Everything has entered me, anger, laughter ..... Prado is not worth suffocating for this crowd, but I understand your anger, because they play with the health of my daughter puts me to a thousand: Evil :.

Marcita, turns years is a sign of good health, although what are fast spending ???By the way, I think I'm going to have to pick up color, because here all the weekends spoils time: x, what anger!

Alea, how does Celia follow?

Those of the zoo, how was it?

Kalua, do not work so much, that in summer they say that is not very good:-/.

Anyway, you have all a good weekend !!

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/11/2008 2:47 p.m.

Good night!!!!!!And it seems that we will have something cooler than last, to see if we can sleep better ...;)
Alea How does Celia follow?I hope that focused and responsible right?
Mari.gar, then take the suitcase and come to you, that although there is no beach at the end of summer we are all "roasted" 8)
Anuski is still on vacation?Let's see how for those islands with the little one.
Well, Kalua, I fulfill years, 38 neither more nor less, on Thursday, and it seems that it was yesterday when I came here to work 12 with my miniskirt, my skoda and my face of "Pardilla" and the turns that has given meLife ... Anyway, joy!: Oops:
Well family, you have a good night and good weekend.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 4:04 p.m.

Very good.

Maria, mood, woman, and take advantage of the weekend to rest.How about Jessica?

Celia is still fine, although we continue adjusting insulins, but her attitude is very different and it seems that she takes it seriously, although you already know that she never knows her.Thank you, Marcita, María and Mari.gar.

And the energetic, nothing, to take it to Guasa.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/11/2008 7:01 p.m.

Good morning and how freshitoooooooooooo !!!!!!
Today, family breakfast in the patio, what a taste.
I am glad of Celia, who has been mentalized and begins to take care of yourself.
As for the energetic, you have to take it to Guasa but this crowds, scammers and liars, who do not mind playing with the lives of people in order to take a slice.I'm glad the answer we have given here and I hope nobody has believed him.
Well, good day and kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/12/2008 6:26 a.m.

Helloaaa !!!

As I told you it seems that the weather is not going to accompany us much: Evil:, the temperatures have dropped a little and makes some wind, having if with a little luck it takes the clouds and let the sun wear the sun 8).

Alea, how good that Celia is on the right track, I think that if she feels better so she will not make the "his" again.

Marcita, 38 years, thought that you were more or less of my age, but we are going 6 years older not much: oops :.Hey, don't you go to go for another Churumbel?

Maria, takes full advantage of the weekend and recovered to return to the "load" with the batteries put.

Well, I leave you that it's time to eat.

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/12/2008 8:42 a.m.

Good night, fresh and repairing times .......
Mari.gar, yes, I'm going pa'rriba, what grandparents say.It is true that 6 years are not noticed, it is what I take with my sister and it seems that we are the same.The Churumbel is something that I would love, but since Noe debuted, I have placed the desire.I think that when the school begins I will have to go several times a day, take it, bring it, controls ... and if I have another little person I will have to take it and bring it with me, it rains, thunder or make sun, whether it is right or bad and I think thatHe would not attend to him as he deserves.I don't know, the same when we start the school is different from how I imagine it.The truth is that I would like to give a little brother to Noe before I "pass the rice."
Well, what a paragraph.And you dare?
Have a good night and kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/12/2008 4:16 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!We are already by Cáceres ...
The visit to the zoo very well, fortunately the day accompanied, but we ended up defeated ...
Jo, read good news from Celia, new brothers .... ummmm, how the patio is ...
I was going to do the gazpacho but we are in the patio and my maid to Silvio, he has taken some beers .... Well, they give the gazpacho, hahahaha ...
Maria, courage, to see if you rest a little on the weekend ....
Kisses and good end of week ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/12/2008 4:47 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias.Sunday ... and I think barbecue at the wedge house.I already read that everything is going well.Well, let's see if I start doing the 3 or 4 things I have pending before the walk.

Juan Luis
07/13/2008 6:25 a.m.

Good morning.

Yesterday was a beautiful day.Some cousins ​​came by surprise, including the one who was always my favorite cousin and who, due to circumstances, has not seen any less than 30 years.Hugs, laughs, quarrel for not having seen us before, cider, more laughs and promise to gather in September.I still do not take my smile from my face.

Juanuuuuuuuuu, who I have already started playing Bridge.My friends, those of the palace, have already come, and we were previously learning my mother and I with them.I love the game, and they are fun, because when the letters do not go well, they swear in French.This week we will start again.Brilliant.

Celia well in terms of attitude, but we don't just find the tone.With the Lantus at noon is going well, but it has a dawn.We will have to continue testing.

I leave you, I have things to do.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/13/2008 8:20 a.m.

Nosdias, Night of Levante for Montse, and I at the endo short ... Let's see how such.
Alea, well, I see that you begin to spend time to things of benefit, well, well.

Juan Luis
07/14/2008 4:05 a.m.

Good morning .. :( ...... I have a lot of mess and little desire .... so I wish you a good day ......

kisses

DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 5:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.