{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a freshest days lately ...
Velia, I also loved to talk to you and Juan Luis, you seemed to me some overpositive people as I know few.He made me very bad pig .... Evil:, I know that the expected personnel in diabetes are scarce here, I do not tell you in bombs, but supposed that in the camp the medical team would be sufficiently formed to serveAll kids, regardless of the type of treatment or way in which they are supplied.I hope this has served at least, so that those who organize this type of activities learn from their mistakes and for next year they remedy, thus Ángela and other children with bombs can enjoy without danger.
What is most sorry for not having been here to meet you personally, with the desire we had ...
Well, now calm and many kisses, especially for Angela.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks girls !!! ...
Kalua, congratulations for hemo and recognition ....
Kisses and good night

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/07/2008 5:28 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!!!!!!!

How is it on Tuesday?Here it seems that the temperature respite was over because it is already hot.

Alea, I'm glad Celia controls better and is more centered.

Kalua, greetings, you missed.

For everyone, good day.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 4:37 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Well, I personally recognize that I have started Tuesday in a better way than the present, to fool us ... half past 10 in the morning and I have already managed to get angry first with Clara, which is the closest and also has not been attentive;) Then with a customer of those who for cool he and there is no turn of the sheet, and it is already known that whoever pays commands:-/ m ... and the day has only done, in short, I think notI have a choice but to place myself .... the mp3 say;)

Marcita, thanks beautiful, the feeling is reciprocal !!

Velia, the glyce and tension was not an evaluation of the endo, which will not literally touch me until September, but a simple personal "part";) ... thanks anyway

Anyway, come, what do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 5:41 a.m.

Good morning............

Kalua daughter breathes deepooooooooooooo .....:-/, if there are days that it is better not to get up je ...... I have not argued with anyone but because anyone has put me in front of me ... hehehe... because I also have a handsome day ... Anyway ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 6:40 a.m.

I am Vivaaa, Joer has been without a phone and without the Internet since June 17, thanks to Orange, a week I changed to Telefónica and today they have come to install everything.

That I go angry of mine: X, there was no way that the line would be fixed, in short we are all good Matthew is a blessed does not give me any war my mother -in -law does nothing but repeat that I want to see him cry, and I have been some some someDays in Huete and people asked me if I was crying, if I was ever awake ..
It's a sun, well I'm going to read a little I will cost me up to date.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
07/08/2008 8:17 a.m.

Muarasaki, pretty, missed you.
How lucky that Matthew is so good.Thus gives glory.

Now don't lose contact.

A hug.

Velia, I will call you, that you did not walk home now.

Health to all others

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 8:29 a.m.

Hello everyone, I read every day although I am super tired, it is a lotFive, state waiting for this work for a long time, but I think it is too much work for me, because I have been having to go out and without stopping a moment making efforts that I cannot do because I have a heart problem and the doctor took away theefforts and I feel helI told him anything about the efforts I am doing because I would not let me go, I need your advice I am doing well to work in a place that and doing more than I can is that I do not know what to do, because I find that I do not wantLeave it but the body tells me that something is not going well, tell me what you think a kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 1:03 p.m.

Hello Maria, I think that the most important thing is your health and if your body is telling you that something is not going well ..., I think you should try to talk to the factory manager, expose your problem to see if you can perform other tasksThat they do not demand so much physical effort, and very bad, think that just as you have found this work, although it has cost you a great effort to find it, surely with the desire that you put on you many more.I took care of, what body we only have one.

A kiss.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/08/2008 1:37 p.m.

Maria, I like Mari.gar, I also think that the first thing is you and you must take care of yourself, my mother started with a heart condition and ended up operated from the heart.I think that if handling so much weight and making so many efforts is essential in this work, maybe you should leave it and while you find another one that hurts less your health you could talk to a clothing store and make the arrangements in the garments they sell, since you haveVery good hand with seam, you would take some dogs, but the main thing is you.Take care because nobody will do it for you, and less in a job, where nobody appreciates anything.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 3:42 p.m.

Good evening thanks for your support because the truth that I appreciate that you are always with your advice that comes to me too, I will try to hold on to the 24 that give vacation to have if in that interval I find something because it cost me so much to get into the factory, ofWhat you tell me about the person in charge is not worth it, because there is every thing that shows when you enter new because those that are fixed are the marimandonas and the ones that have a few months are the ones that take the best places because there are many that do not give evenThe good morning, but well I will try to endure there, thanks and a really kiss you are a very big support

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 4:55 p.m.

Good day.......

Maria I think the same, more important is health than any work, however good and more if what you want in money lost it in health ... what is it useful then?
Is it totally essential that you make that physical effort at work?When did you do the previous medical examination, did you tell you your heart problem? .....

I walk a little, to vary ...:-/, you have a good day .....

kisses

DiabetesForo
07/09/2008 3:36 a.m.

Nosdias, I already read that there are reappeared, that well.
Maria, yes, health most importantly ... especially for those who lack it.
We walk around the Madriles, until Saturday, without hospitalized at home, so I can only write when I have a ratin ... Let's see later.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/09/2008 4:01 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Murasaki, I'm glad that both little Matthew and you are so well.
Juan Luis, to see how in the Madriles, that the heat begins again ...
Well, we are going to continue with the task, which is presented today.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
07/09/2008 5:24 a.m.

Hello rute@s !!!

It seems that you are all somewhat ladillos ... because this is very paradito.

Maria, how about the day in the factory?I hope you are well.

Murasaki, what a joy and what tranquility the one who matches carries so well, and the people who "damn", want the cryo to cry.

Many kisses and have a good day: D !!.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/09/2008 10:25 a.m.

Hello family because here I have had a better day in another place that good I do not state so bad but you know tomorrow you are going and I do not know where they will send me because this morning they sent me again where yesterday and I said yesterday I am and I wasAgain to the same place and at a few minutes I called me the manager and told me that I would put myself somewhere elseI told him if that seems good to me then because you send me to the same place and he told me that he had not realized but well and past the morning well, in terms of medical recognition I did not make me because they are junk contracts that Yamo areweekly then they do not make you, but thanks to everyone for being there is with my doubts, a kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo
07/09/2008 10:44 a.m.

Good morning.......

Maria, however "garbage", what is your contract, the company has to make previous medical awards .... sign a new contract every week?: Shock:

I continue with a lot of mess and none wins .....:-/, something totally incompatible ... he ...

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/10/2008 4:59 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
I am Velia, I am with the laptop of Juanlu's work .... for Madrid very well, calm.Today Zoo plays, we will pass the morning, so I don't have much time.
I have been able to read just the last page ... Maria, to see if you are lucky and give you a destination that does not make you try much, that the work is very important, although if the health is resent, then it is already flour from anotherCostal .... courage.
Murasaki, how good to read your news ...
Well, kisses and good day for everyone ... if we have a computer tonight, I read you, until Sunday nothing ...

Juan Luis
07/10/2008 5:18 a.m.

Goodssssssssss

Prado, beautiful, :)) If you find the way to solve that of incompatibilities, do not forget to let me know, thank you !!

weekly contracts ??????... Coglioni commands !!

Anyway, I'm going to concentrate (it's a saying ... hehehe) to see if I get something !!

Bestines to the kids, the elderly, to those who are on vacation, to those who are not, go to all !!8)

DiabetesForo
07/10/2008 5:21 a.m.

nas ... that around here, with enough work, or at least more than in recent days ... yes, with little inspiration to tell you something fun ... to see if it occurs to me during the meeting I have insideawhile.

Juan Luis
07/10/2008 9:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.