{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good

I only have a little while to greet, I just got to work and my smurfs are on the beach, so I took advantage.

Alea I'm glad Celia is more responsible, to see if she lasts and begins to take the reins at once.

Velia Quiet that you will see how Angela has a great time, your insurance that is not so much, it is also a luck to have Marcita so close to an emergency.I hope you rest everything your head allows you.

Maria congratulations on that work.Cookies Cuetara that good.I am very happy and also that Jessica is so formal.

Prado already of intensive day huh, it costs to get up early but then the day seems to spread more, enjoy it.

Anuski pretty that I do not think you read it but that you have a great time, that you enjoy the beautiful, that the little one behaves well and that you do not forget anything;).Take the sun a lot and recharge batteries, you will tell us how.Have a good trip.

Marcita thanks for telling us about the hypos, I understood that it was below 60 and until 5 years, but on Friday we have to ask you to see what it tells me, because Nico below 80 is many times.

Juan Luis and your bomb?We no longer hear you talk about her so I imagine that very happy.

Samira I don't know how photos are put on, if Fer explains it to us please.

Mari.

Kalua where have you gotten?Is everything all right?Does the computer work?Two days without "hear" ...

Well I spend parents if I have time.

A kiss for everyone.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/02/2008 3:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!!!!!

Well, if Mani, of course I enjoy this schedule, hopefully I could have it all year old, so I enjoy summer .....
Alea how good what you have Celia, I am sure that when I see the good results of taking care, it will not stop doing it .....
Kalua where are you ????????????????????
Velia has already come the day .... so breathe deep and relax ... hehe ... you'll see how Angela has a great time and makes it phenomenal ......
Anuski I suppose he will be enjoying the beach and resting .... Pass it very handsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't remember more ....:-/ ...... take care of yourself and have a good day ...... kisses ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/03/2008 3:38 a.m.

Nosdias, Angela was already, the truth is that it is a very important day for Angela, her mother, Dana, myself ... for all those who have "participated" of the disease.It is the first time that Angela is neither with her mother nor with her father ... we will inform.
Ah, with the bomb very well, potting, I will tell you in the other thread ... By the way, someone told me that in the next version of the pump when it detects that the glucose goes up the bomb will stop throwing insulin.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/03/2008 4:58 a.m.

Good morning and cool What a joy of temperature!
Here we walk without news, waiting for August to rest a few days.
Maria, congratulations on that long -awaited work.
Velia, Angela will be at the camp so now she tries to rest a little that these days pass fast.
Juan Luis, I had also heard something of the "intelligent" bomb but it seems that it will still take, I suppose that the one that puts Noe is the same as yours, so when the time comes I will be riddled with questions, hehehehehe ..
Prado, not working in the afternoon, what a pleasure!The day spreads much more.
Mani, to see how Endo on Friday, Cuentano what he tells Nico.
Kalua is also missing here, where are you?
To the vacationers, Beky and Anuski, who enjoy and rest, so that you return with the loaded batteries and many things to tell.
Alea, does Celia are still good?
To all, kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
07/03/2008 5:31 a.m.

Hello good morning, thanks for congratulating myself for the work because I am happy I already taking the blow I have a night shift at ten and I leave at six in the morning this week and very well the truth, Jessica is very good and helps me withThe homework and bought the bread every day the truth and nothing I hope it lasts, I am glad that Celia is so formal because the bad streak is the same. Velia Ángela who, in the camp, because to enjoy a littlealthough they are done a lot of good kiss and a hug for all

DiabetesForo
07/03/2008 8:56 a.m.

Good morning-tardes.

Maria, I'm glad that work.You deserved it.You will see how everything improves from now on.

Celia is happy.See results and that encourages it to follow.This morning has risen with 93, and at two hours of breakfast, 129. Broken perfection :)

Juan Luis, tries that Velia unknown these days, that Angela will be well cared for, and you have to take off little by little.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
07/03/2008 9:08 a.m.

I already read that good news from Celia and Maria's work, what a joy.
The chronicle
9:30, finally the bus comes out with Angela and her friend Carla.Cry of both mothers, and Angela's aunt.
10:30, the post, which seems that the monitor has not let her take the entire shake, that only half ... anger and concern of her mother.
12:30, who have not yet arrived, that Carla does not stop crying because they have been told that they will be in different groups.
13:00, it is confirmed that they are not in the same group, Carla continues to cry.
14:00, who have not yet started playing, what a pain, that we go for it.
14:25, Angela calls again ... to see what happens now.
And the food is still missing.We will continue to inform.

Juan Luis
07/03/2008 9:24 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!Ufff, what more intense day, I take an ibuprofen that explodes my head ... Angela has not called 3 hours, I suppose that is a good sign ... Juanlu will already inform you that today I am with Morriña.
Maria I'm very happy about work, it was time.Let's see if it lasts a lot and you still feel good.
Alea, that we know ... it will seem a lie ... I suppose that this vicious circle now turns to your favor ... Congratulations!
To all many kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/03/2008 3:06 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ...... finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D: D: D

Velia how did you spend the first night without Angela?Could you sleep from a pull?..

I don't feel like doing anything today and I think I'm going to take the day in a relaxed plan ... if they make me clear !!!!!

Kisses and good day for everyone

DiabetesForo
07/04/2008 3:56 a.m.

Good morning, finally Friday, what a week longer!Tomorrow we are going to spend the weekend, let's see no.
Here we continue with Fresquito, the night we have had a luxury.
Velia and Juanlu, how is Angela?I hope that happier and you?
Kisses to all and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
07/04/2008 5:06 a.m.

Good morning.

There is no news, good news.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/04/2008 10:59 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am happy with the work because the truth is that she curds a lot but I carry it quite well because of working in a factory to always be cleaning in houses or in the inn the truth that everything is very different because in factory you enter and you know thatPost touches you and for the moment nobody touches you the balls has seen if I am lucky and last because they are the temporal contracts but well the good truth I will have dinner that immediately I have to leave a kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo
07/04/2008 2:59 p.m.

Good night!!!!No, they are not good news ... We have Angela here.He has been with decompensation, we will give you details.The doctor has behaved very well but we have taken the little one to a place where they do not know the theme bombs ... Let's see how we fix it, we will go to Villanueva tomorrow to spend the weekend and to Llvar to Angela and we will do itWe control the decisions ...
By the way, Angela already perfect.

Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/04/2008 5:26 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia just asked in parents how everything was going and had not yet read the route.What a bad luck and often scare, right?I hope Angela is still good.A kiss for everyone, especially for Angela, and when you can tell us how everything follows ...

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/05/2008 5:45 a.m.

Good morning ...... Again start of the week, how little last weekend .....:-/ here with a templar party included ......

Velia What bad luck !!!! .... Luckily Angela quickly exceeded decompensation, we are still few "firefighters" and there is much to do in terms of diabetological education for bomb management in professionals ....... You will tell us how the return to the camp was.

Ale how Celia follows ??????

You have a good day ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 3:46 a.m.

Goodssssssssssss

How longAins, from the nerves they have me, I have not entered because I have been in the "colonies" and from there it is a mess and the weekend we have been on the mountain

Anyway, I have read you, and I see that you are all well, including who wasn't ... and I'm very happy

Good news: this clear Saturday goes to the beach with the grandparents..refunfuño a little, everything must be said, because 15 days seem to him many:-/ ... I hope he has luck and make friends quickly !!

For the rest, glyce and tension in the norm, time as he wins (today cloudy), a few desire to work etc, etc.Vaya as always;)

What do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:34 a.m.

Nosdias, long and complicated weekend, and Angela again with us.
As we told you on Friday they called us early because Angela was decompensated and they didn't do it.We agreed with the doctor to take it, and we did so.But the disgust was fat, and we could not allow ourselves to stay with the idea that for once he left the house ... so we convinced Angela that we carried her again and we would stay close to do the controls ...We had already seen that there were a lot of fish from bombs, and if we add that Angela in case is quite unstable, especially before the exercise (large descents) and the nerves (great climbs), situations that were given permanently in the camp... Well, it was clear ... glass and white, milk.We planted that same Saturday, the four, which we also took to the greatest in case you could stay in the same camp, which did not happen.Anyway, I will not continue with details, which after all is our first experience, and it would not be fair to make value judgments in a single experience.The fact is that Angela managed to spend a second night without shocks and do any of the activities, that if, with the sugar without going down from 200. And while we circling the peoples, which only let us be right at the time of theControl, and thanks.On Sunday, and since Angela was still decompensated, tired, and without desire, we brought it, we didn't want to force her.Next year, we will try again, we'll see, although previously Angela should get used to eating everything, at least not to pass those nerves at food time.Finally, there we met very nice people, the doctor and one of the monitors among others, but also other things that we did not like at all, but I already told you at the beginning that it would be unfair to make value judgments in public for a single experience.

Juan Luis
07/07/2008 5:47 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Here we are trying to digest this .... Let's see if time passes and I get better body that I am a little upset, but as Juanu says, it is our experience, our first experience ... What I do have increasingly clearis that everything that has to do with managerial positions and interests of that nature, throws me "p'atrás" ...
Another thing, butterfly .... Tomorrow we are going to Madrid a few days, we take advantage that we are going with Dana's boyfriend to make a visit to the zoo, park, etc ... that if the good hard weather will be pleasant ...Jo, what a low temperatures!
And little else, I'm not very lively .... a kiss and good day for everyone.
Marcita, I loved talking to you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/07/2008 6:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

A kiss for Angela and for the Papis !! ..., you have to give time to time, there will be other opportunities, I am sure ... !!

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 6:20 a.m.

.... exact ..... Velia already told you for msn and I reiterate it, do not take it as a failure, I think it is not the time yet, everything will come and better not to force things ....... a kiss for the mom and for Angela ....

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 7:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.