{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!!!!!
Without movement here, of course, with this heat they don't feel like anything !!!!!!!!
Yesterday the birthday very well, today all day of Pisci, so Noe has been a little shorter, but without going down from 80 ah!And total success in the diaper operation, every day and a half controlled, even clean and wears and at night he wakes up to ask for it.
Velia, go genias that you have at home, congratulations on those notes!No longer the dog?
Good weekend to all and kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/28/2008 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nosdias, who little people, will it be the quiet?Will it be the concentration for the game?The drum effect?...
Hello Marcita.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/29/2008 6:33 a.m.

Good morning .....: D, I'm still asleep, these early risans can't be good hehehe ..... I hope to sleep nap ..........

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 5:05 a.m.

Nosdias, Copy-Paste of Prado.

Juan Luis
06/30/2008 5:10 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oe oe oe oe champoooooooooooooooneeeeeees!What a festival last night, with a rocker at the source included.

How about the weekend?Here pool, air conditioning and little more go heats!The next weekend, if nothing prevents it, escapes, to see how.

Kisses, then I pass.Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 5:28 a.m.

Goodsssssssssssss

After ... 44 years?

Anyway, Luner

Come and tell myself ... let's see if so ... hahaha)

What do you have a good Monday !!

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 6:27 a.m.

Very good night.

This afternoon they have discharged Celia.A long-long-long, but very productive week, I hope.

Celia's endo seems nice and dialogue, something to thank.And the educator, simply great.He has earned Celia and, at least for now, she is motivated.In addition, there is the happy coincidence that, having 7 or 8 endocrine in the group, that of Celia gives the chance that she is the husband's husband, so total communication.

At the moment Celia has come out in "Freedom guarded."We have to call daily to tell how things are going, and on Monday you have to return to Oviedo to review.

The hemo that had this "oriental pearl" when entering was 11.1.It will be easy to improve it.Now he knows how to count for rations, exchanges, etc., but you have to practice a lot.

Insulins continues with Lantus, but at noon instead of at night, and 32 units;And quickly they have changed it to the Apidra, whose ball is like that of the Lantus solostar and, it seems, it is better than the Humalog.

I will continue telling you tomorrow, that I am tired (but happy)

Thank you all for interest.He missed you.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/30/2008 6:24 p.m.

Good morning.......

What good news Alea, I hope Celia definitely hooks to treatment and improves little by little .....
I also put me Lantus at that time and I was doing very well, I got me to last 24 hours and with the apidra I am also better, it has a longer duration than Humalog, I am more stable and I have lowered the basal afternoon of the afternoon.

I'm going to work a little .....:-/, you have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 4:25 a.m.

Nosdias ... second attempt.
Alea, here also missed you.And with respect to Celia ... forgive the joke, but as we already know how to do it wrong, doing it well will be easier.
Here nervous, Angela leaves camp this Thursday, it is the first time she separates from her mother.
I leave you, I have a couple of things to do ... Let's see if this time does not fail the server.

Juan Luis
07/01/2008 5:09 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
I'm glad you are happy, Alea ... now to take advantage of the pull .... kisses.
To all many kisses and to see if this afternoon I have some time to read.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/01/2008 5:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good, route !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight it seems that we have been less heat and we have been able to sleep something better, but what a little night we took.
Alea, as I told you in parents, I'm glad Celia is more mentalized and you'll see how it will now take care of it.Did you finish your course?
Then I spend more slowly.Kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 7:12 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Alea pretty, I'm glad Celia is "free", although surely the sense of educators will come very well, I would not hurt a recycling ... but that is another issue :)
Well, tell you that as the rest of the world I am very happy that the Spanish team won and especially Germany, :)) and also although I am not very soccer, I recognize that they have played great and deserved it.
Tell Kris that I am glad to give her to her baby and that she can fully enjoy house.

Velia I was sure in Guadalupe, to see if in one of these Extremadura escapes that I usually do for Cáceres, that I have family there and we could see each other.
Alea, for Oviedo there is also an escape, that we have a friend who lives in the capital and has invited us to spend a weekend, but that will be for later.
By the way to see if someone tells me how I can upload photos to the forum that I would like to introduce you to my little Hector.
Kisses to all and good day.

Samira's profile photo
Samira
07/01/2008 8:30 a.m.

Good morning ...... What a breath !!!!!!! ....... It has rained and the temperatures have dropped ...: D .... Although I think it will not last long ....

Velia beautiful, that everything is going very well, you will see it, Angela is very responsible and there they take good care of them, but I imagine that your nerves are inevitable being the first time it comes out alone ..... take advantage of these days to rest....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 3:52 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How lucky that temperatures lower, here we remain as "heated" and giving work to the air conditioning.
That you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 5:16 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!! .... Ultimando ... ufffff
Marcita, we are not going to take it because they leave by bus, and I think there is no family day ... but I would not tell you I do not have to ask for any favor ...
Samira, you know, if you escape through Cáceres, do not hesitate to say it and we also know the little one who will already be beautiful.
Yes Prado, it is inevitable, I feel quite insecure, but as it is already determined to overcome something more and point.I wish it serves me to rest, I don't know.
Good morning and kisses for all that I also have complete today.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/02/2008 5:38 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good day to the route.

Juanlu, is what there is.Improving will be facilitated little to try, hehehe.

Velia, you will see how the camp is phenomenal.Celia was for 4 years and was very careful.He made friends who still retain and came from pearls to disconnect a few days.Try enjoying and resting, which makes you.

Samira, I will love to meet you if you come here.Let me know.As for the photos, no idea how they get on the forum.Ask Fer, who is the administrator, to see what he tells you.A kiss to Hector.

Marcita, I did finish the course.It has been the most great and fun course I have ever made.Now I have to frame the drawings that Forges, Kap, Batllori and some other, and maintain correspondence with them, as well as ask for photos that were taken those days.It was a pass.

Prado, here it also rains.This afternoon I have to return to Oviedo, but to pick up my mother, who comes to spend the summer with us today, as every year.

And Celia great (at least for the moment) is taking care of.Follow the diet Rajataba and all controls are done, which have improved significantly.So we are happy.

Well, health to all

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 6:14 a.m.

Alea, I'm glad Celia's, you'll see how an expert comes out.
Velia, do not hesitate to ask me anything, I send you a private with my phone, the camp is very close to me.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 6:52 a.m.

Nosdias, I'm glad to hear Celia, well !!!!
Here all of the nerves, anger after anger, even the neighbors are found out, in fact, one of them is moving right now (true)
Ah, now much better time, we have even canceled the visit to the pool.

Juan Luis
07/02/2008 8:29 a.m.

Hello everyone, I read you every day but I did not have time to write because I started night in the cookie factory Cuetara and I am super happy then finally a job. Stopped then they called me that if the interview that if later that it goes downTorrelavega to the company that has hired us to do a workshop but all good, the breeding already came because a few days later and it helps me a lot at home the truth that yes, but I am happy for the work because with what I amSide. But good everything well in the forum because of what I see, I don't roll up a very strong hug and a kiss

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 10:17 a.m.

Hello routers !!!

Here it is a suffocating warmth, thankfully with the air conditioning it is luxurious, the truth is that with which it is falling you have to think a lot to go out.

Alea was glad that Celia takes everything so well, surely you are super proud of her huh?

Velia how are those nerves?Although I know it is impossible, try to relax a little, that surely will be super careful.

Maria congratulations on work !!

Well, greetings to all the router@s and have a good day !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/02/2008 10:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.