{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Nosdias How are you
Well, courage with that diaper operation ... hehe, they don't know little or na.
We with a puppy operation, better known as "is that you never tire of barking the fucking" ... total, which has been sleeping with him for two nights to get street.Let's see if he arrives soon on Friday and his "owner" (Angela's father) takes him home.
Hi Prado, we haven't agreed for a long time ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/25/2008 5:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, if Prado is what I also think, ... I measure me more and ready.
I have been made another, I had placed the order and when I'm going to pick it up, they had given it to another girl, ... and I also hadbit :-/
Let's see if he calls me to collect the report but I'm going to piss

Marcita, how good noe is, the summer feels much better, right?Well calm that August is close, meanwhile the pool and the terraces make the heat more bearable.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/25/2008 5:21 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Hehehe, meadow, I already try, but there is no form;)

anuski ... dentist?, ugly word, oh, come that is mild,

Marcita because that trinomial of you looks good in what goes;), I'm glad Noe is having a good period !!

Anyway, without a novelty on the front, the glice again stable and ... I am nothing tryingTogether but not scrambled or at least I hope so ... !!

Come see you tomorrow more calmly !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/25/2008 10:08 a.m.

Good night

Here we walk with a horrible heat, and already wishing that summer pass: X is that we complained because it was not hot but it has come so strong that we were better before, the case is to complain.

Kalua was your little house well?Didn't so much rain affected him?I hope you find a hotel to go with Gipsy because there are not too many hotels to accept dogs.When are you going?

Prado and when do you take them?I would like to take them in another era but the truth is when we are quiet work, well in August we are calm because Julio is horrible, also now with the children I prefer to coincide with them.

Marcita what the endo of the hypos told you?Tell us that everything we know about hypos is good to know.

Maria Quiet Jessica will be fine these days at your sister's house and if on the weekend you are already very little.

Anuski pretty that I could not congratulate Iciar but I remembered, eh, I'm glad you had a great time, to see if you put any photo to see how beautiful it will be.And come to prepare suitcases that with children you have to carry things my things and on day 3 is there.I'm glad Alain and Kris are fine, thanks for the news and that your dentist is not much.

Juan Luis controls and the bomb right?I have already read you that you are also taking a lot to the meter, what a pleasure.

Well greetings to all that many have already greeted you in parents, and to see if tomorrow we can sing that boxes, that boxes, eh, eh.:)

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/25/2008 6:44 p.m.

Good morning ....... what reason is Mani, now we complain about heat and days ago we were wishing to come, but it has suddenly arrived and too ....... it has exhausted me :(
On vacation nothing for the moment, the good thing about not having children is that I can take them whenever I want and in summer I am clear that I will not see because I do not like to plan anything ......

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 4:40 a.m.

Good morning.
I am with you, so complain that it was cold ... it takes heat: oops: ... today is exaggerated from very early, my mother ... and without wanting to work ... or anything.
Prado in nothing with your summer schedule, something is something ... in the absence of vacation nearby.You know I still know anything about the happy report ... I call it last time again: !:

Mani, thank you for remembering Iciar, for the trip, Jossss that laziness, if you have to prepare thousands of things ... Today I will start, for the moment we have already tested that the big suitcase fits us with the umbrella chair... So we don't have to take the new car and leave it at the airport for a week.

Kalua, if a dentist ... sounds very fatal, but today it also awaits me ... between how bad happened it and the money that I spend ...: Twisted:

Good Thursday, ahhh by the way today my fourth wedding anniversary ...: D

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/26/2008 5:28 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!!Horrible heat in Cáceres ... This year I fear that we are going to amortize the air conditioning well ....
I am very, much more than when I worked .... I have 18 fronts open and I do not cover the dog with the dog that gives me ... Anyway, everything is for the children.
Yesterday I talked to Alea ... He is happy and optimistic.Celia's team (endo+eduadora seems to be good and she is aware and learning a lot of portions and others .... to see if this time ...
I sand with the camp, which brings me along the street La Amargura ... to see if they give me a program of activities so that I can try to adjust the basal and Bolus to that stage, because otherwise it seems to me that it will be a disaster...
Maria, because a little woman rests, who will come to you.That Jessica is already older and will have to learn to develop alone ...
I no longer remember what I have read .... Snif, what a bad memory .... I want you to have a good day, culminated in the victory of Spain, Tatatá ... Oeoeeoe, oe oe ...
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/26/2008 6:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

latessssss

Ufffffffff, the shutdown what doeeeeeeeeee, we are again emergency:-/, now it touches code 3 or something like that and not by the degrees that at this time are 32.5 ° but by the micro or nano particles or that I know that I no longer doCase of the news, yes, the terrorists have already warned the journalists these to be prepared (I do not know whateeee, ... and think that I was concerned with the eventuality of some dirty leaks ... and it is alreadyHow is the atmospheric patio !!

Ayyyyyyy, XD, XD, Rra-Rra-Rra Casillas?

Hello man, how are you and Nico ??, here everything ok, thank you !!As for the hotel yesterday I found a very close one of Clara, I convinced the lady who attended me very friendly, that Gipsy is more or less like a Yorshire (the truth is that it is much more than less but without a doubt more beautifulAnd more good than the hairy ones yes, where it will stop ... hahahaha).Clara goes on July 13 and my husband and I will escape from 16 to 20, then we two return to the fold as Mandao is:-//

Anuskiiiiiiii, go, go, again cites with the same Lord, in short you will know;)

Anyway, unfortunately I have to go to the colonies, I hope not to find all those particles waiting for me to leave the door ... Ainssss

See you!!

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 10:42 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaas!
I join the heat, yesterday we touched the 40, but today we are already passing them by them, what caught!
Anuski, congratulations on that anniversary and I understand you with the dentist, I don't know if my mouth or pocket hurts, hehehehe.
Velia, calm with the woman's camp, who will have a great time, do you want the email of the association to ask for the information or the office mobile?
Kalua, how well you have found a hotel for everyone.
Mani, because the endo explained to me the dangerous of having values ​​below 80 before the age of 6.Everything that comes down from there in our kids is hypoglycemia and affects the brain, cognitive development and formation of neurons, we go that he told me no if I continued like this would be "for parking lots" How strong!He prefers to maintain values ​​between 100 and 200 or 200 and something, but never less than 80 forbidden! Do not see that Cague entered me and since then Noe has only had a 69, all the others more than 80.
Well, I'm going to see if resting a little.Kisses and see you later.

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 10:57 a.m.

I forgot: Spain, ña ña.Casillas, ra ra.
Let's see if we are lucky.

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 10:59 a.m.

This ..., 40 ° C?

Ahhhhhhhhh, from time to time they look updated endors that do not get hooked on the old theories ... well !!

Now what are I leaving, ciaoooooooo

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 11:15 a.m.

Bueeeeeeeeeeenos days ................ finally Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!Today my last afternoon of work until September 10 ....... and we are already in the fineaaaaaaaaaal ...... on Sunday for Germany !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehe ... or not the cup are without a doubt are the best ........

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/27/2008 4:13 a.m.

Goodsssssssssssssssss!
He heard heard ... We are almost champions.The last time this happened I still had youthful acne, hehehehehe.
Here we continue on orange alert due to high temperatures, and there is no one to stop.
Today is the birthday of my maidin, 40 years now, who would say it.
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/27/2008 5:16 a.m.

Nosdias, San Friday !!!!!
40 years, what kid ... Ah, Toledo Night, the puppy until 6 barking ... I say until 6 because it was at the time I got up to sleep with him, in short.
Marcita, how strong what you tell us, my mother.And yes, here heat asaditos.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/27/2008 5:53 a.m.

hello good morning!!!!

..... Spain is the best rrrrr !!!!!Although we do not win the final as if we were champions, these guys have been cured a lot, they deserve to win, but well to see what happens with the Germans !!!!

Prado daughter, everything arrives ... As I have had a dentist so many days I don't know if I'm going to see you for a cafetin ... before I left, because he has put me appointment before the trip ...: Oops:

Kalua, the appointment is with a lady, at least pleasant, ...

Marcita, thanks !!!Let's see if we celebrate it.Good with the new endo, it seems very reasonable in everything that has told you, it is not easy to find real professionals.

Alea, how Celia, when you can inform us, or who knows.

Yesterday I speak with Kris, and maybe today Alain will take home, he has a desire, a drink is made.So the 3 together can be but is very tired.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/27/2008 5:57 a.m.

Marcita, congratulations to your husband.A kid is made ...

Juan Luis, what a nochecita with the dog ... send it with its owner ... hehe

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/27/2008 6 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss

Spainaaaaaaa !!

Jo, it's Friday, but I have no strength to rejoice ... in order to see if after eating we changed third:-/

Ok, ok, Anuski, I haven't said anything !!

Congratulations to "kid" !!

What do you have a good weekend !!

DiabetesForo
06/27/2008 6:19 a.m.

Hello everyone!,

I know that many of this thread know the forum of Diabetesjuvenil, I think that you also do not keep a good memory ... and little by little, I realize the reason, to show a button ...

Take a look at this post and you will see because I say it:

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
06/27/2008 6:55 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Oeoeoeoe oe oe ..... Spain tatatá espaaaaña tatatá ... champions champions oeoeoe

We set up a beach bar in the patio, came friends, we took the TV, beer and fresh sodas, snacks, special giant hamburger tucán, shirts, flags, refreshing hoses ... we had a good time ... and for the final....BARBECUE!!!!
The puppy .... Ahem, has no name !!!!And then the cocoon has fallen asleep until 11 in the morning .... AggGGGGGG

Marcita, congratulate your Maradin ... 40 ???And what is that ???That you enjoy the party .... Here is also suffocating heat .... yesterday afternoon 41 gradures ....

Here are the high Alain .... a kiss for the 3 that enjoy a lot ...

I would have sworn that yesterday I put that I had talked to Alea, that they are very happy, somewhat boring, but that the income is quite positive and they are learning a lot .... When we speak again I give you news.

We have just collected the notes of Angela, very good, 4 outstanding and 3 notables ... and Dana today with her last exam .... for the moment 2 tuitions, 2 nueves and 1 eight vents have fallen ... some champions ... some championsThese daughters ...

Fer, I am not surprised by the performance of the leaders of the ex-force ...Agustito, with the sole intention of relating to people who like and learning and leaking a hand .... I guess they will continue to use the "power" they have for what suits them, because of course what I have taken out of thereis that the foreros care about shit (with forgiveness) .... in short, that they give them ...

Well and from the brutal Calorazo ... a kiss to the whole route and happy day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/27/2008 7:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

.... well ... how much good news, congratulations to Dana and Angela for those notes !!!!!!!!!Marcita's husband for his birthday and Kris because he will finally have his child at home, to see if he can tell us in the first person.

And of the former forum, what to say, Fer to me does not surprise me anything they do or try to do and say like Velia, here I am very comfortable and I do not want to go through the bad rolls that were mounted there, when the only thing that the only thing that the only thing that the only thingYou try is to learn and help ... in short ....

DiabetesForo
06/27/2008 8:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.