{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Let's continue, because even if you don't believe it, I still don't receive the customer's mail so I'm still waiting, and idle.I didn't know where to put it, so I put it here.On Tuesday I was having dinner at my godparents' house, and they told me the following.It turns out that one of his consuegros has a brother in Miami (both are Cubans), and that one of the two is type 2 diabetic, I do not know if the Consuegro or the brother, as I know both of them and they are the same.The fact is that a doctor in that city has told him that a spoonful of balsamic vinegar is eaten before bedtime to improve his sugar levels ... and that he is doing it and has already left the diet and pills ... andThat he told my godmother that I was going to try a time to make sure and for her to tell her godson (myself) to do the same, come on, that the discovery is wonderful.I, very kindly, have thanked my godmother and I have told him that this is a subject of type 2 diabetics. Well, I have taken a look at I interné and yes, hey, that it is something about which they have even beenMade experiments based on an ancient belief.Anyway, I imagine the Menda in question with all her Cuban accent telling my godmother the great discovery and the possibilities that open for me and I am still being disagreeing.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/20/2008 9:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

... ..end......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 11:04 a.m.

I only spend a moment to greet you and to tell you that the course, which has started today and will last three days, is simply great.We are the whole day (I almost left), with an incredible and very, very, very interesting roll.
I already know in person and we have chatted closely, Forges and Peridis, whom I admire a long time ago, and I am discovering other greats that I will talk to you more slowly.A wonder,.

But of course, there is no obverse without reverse.Celia has fallen 5 (I was not surprised), so to study in summer what he has not done in the course.And, to finish the work, Vicente calls me in the middle of the course, they have called from the hospital to admit Celia today.Vicente could not take her either, because he has a mess of work and I do not lose the course.It is not a transplant, which is called when it arises, Caray, which cannot be called one to be two hours later in the hospital.

They have been looking for another date.

And very heat, and beach that I don't take advantage of, but I don't care.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 4:03 p.m.

Good afternoon!Between the weekend and the holidays, few people here.
Well, I tell you that yesterday I was in a day on diabetes at school and it was quite instructive, there was also talk about the bombs and I continue with my doubts, although I think it is the best for good control.The rest of the presentations well, some very positive and others to enlarge the fear of school ...
Prado, how good, summer schedule, that smells on vacation huh?
Anuski, how about the birthday of Iciar?I imagine that mountains of gifts and she enjoying, although there are those who say that they do not know, I think so, they realize everything.
Kalua, go notes those of Clara, huh?You will be proud ...
Juan Luis, the balsamic vinegar, infusions of olive leaves, etc.What a great discovery if it were worth something.
Alea, what trajin, the course, the entrance, the notes ... I hope you do not take much to the income.
Well, kisses for everyone, and enjoy the weekend.

DiabetesForo
06/22/2008 10:20 a.m.

Nosdias, very hot ... and I still don't know if I have a lot of work or little ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/23/2008 4:44 a.m.

Good morning ...... What a paradito this is during the weekend, as it shows that summer ...... often heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaluaaaaaaaa ....... Your husband is a football player ?????????Give the condolences hehehe ....;), the truth is that we deserved to win without a doubt !!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see if I do something, I have a lot of work and none wins ...

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/23/2008 4:48 a.m.

Good morning!
Podemooooooooooooooos!We finally passed the rooms, it was time, it had to suffer but it was worth it.

Well, greetings to the whole route.That you started by working little, which does not feel like this heat.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/23/2008 5:04 a.m.

hello!!!
How about the weekend?We very well, we celebrate the birthday of Iciar the Saturday and very well, I believe that even if it is his first birthday if he found out and passed it, running throughout the house, and an arm in an arm ... I just exhausted, but well.

Today I took her to the review of the year, and says that well, that every normal weight and measure ... while he is sanita, because with how little he eats he manages.

Beky, enjoy the holidays you have them deserved, give walks on the seash, and it is sure to relax a little, and lets you rest more.You envy me but for a short time :))

Mani, Marcita, Paz, Kalua, Velia, Prado, Alea ... Good beginning of the week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/23/2008 5:11 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
oeoeoeoe ... Spain ... tatatá ....
That I die of heat and I have a chicharraíta neuron !!!! ...
Weekend between Madrid and Cáceres, and end of course with what that drags ... for now to go to the pool in the morning, which in the neighborhood we have an open one year ago, Olympca and for the moment with few people.... swim, snack and then the nap in house that with these heats is where it is best passed ...

Congratulations iciar !!!!, surely you had a great time ... how do Anuski grow, huh ???? ... a kiss for that beautiful.

Marcita, I did not go to the talks because this weekend was with Nati, and it is also the last until the next year because she already has the summer planned between camp and vacation on the beach ... yes, we will try to bring it to Cáceres a few days.... Let's see if the next ones may go.
By the way, Dana told me what you called (as she is studying that she studies you, she forgot ...

Alea, to see if Celia is resolved soon.
Prado, soon the intensive day, how good !!!!
Come, have a good day.Kisses....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/23/2008 5:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ca-si-llas, rra, rra, rra, ca-si-llas rra, rra-rra !!, example, because it is a football and Italian as well as my daughter:-/, but nothing that when the game ended, the two left (cabizbajos, silent and taping in the chest) to remove the Italian flag from the balcony;At the moment it is proud (it is a saying, that there is no air edge today so that nothing) only the Spanish alone !!.... that this morning when my waiter asked me like every day: Caffé Macchiatto ??I have humbly answered ... no thanks!Poisson;) ...

Well a heat ... Well, that as it corresponds to these dates ... the air conditioning ... well, as not (what to clean the filters and this year the bull has caught us), the glyce, finally well, later, afterof a weekend almost in continuous hypo ... and the immediate future load but without punch (for the moment, there is always time:-/)

The vinegar ???(Not to mention hos ..., which is not said and is ugly), what has left the medication?Analysis results say otherwise I as Santo Tomás
:-/

Anyway, I'm going to work, see you later, what a good day!

DiabetesForo
06/23/2008 5:27 a.m.

Kalua, ... for this time we have touched the Spaniards, which was already time, and also very deserved victory ... and if you were careful with those coffees ... :)) ... what a grace :)):))

Here are only Spanish flags in the windows, but until very little they were shared with those of the Ponferradina that was playing the ascent to the Second Division, but did not get it ...: (((((((

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/23/2008 7:02 a.m.

Hello, I spend to say goodbye, tomorrow I go to Seville, to spend a few days before I travel.
I am happy, Juan has brought the notes today and ... 8 outstanding and 2 notables !!!I am delighted and he is happy!
Alea, enjoy that course and Celia, to see if he puts the batteries with diabetes and studies, because it is a shame that being intelligent wasted time ... to see if the income makes him mature, and summerworking makes him think better :?.
If I can happen tomorrow, that the plane leaves at 3 in the afternoon and arrived at 4 (with the cool !:-/).They are already waiting for me with a party because it is the birthday of a nephew (5 years) and the saint of Juan.
Kalua, I want to get to Italy to try everything that is eaten by Montalbano.My mother !!I make my mouth water when describing what he eats, and I am willing to find it :)).
Well, kisses everyone and have a good summer !!

DiabetesForo
06/23/2008 1:45 p.m.

Goodssssss

Congratulations Juan, for those notes !!Mamide Juan you have a good trip !!, as for Montalbano ... because it seems to me a more than interesting goal;) ... you will tell me !!

I continue, what do you all have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
06/24/2008 7:23 a.m.

Good morning!!!

The route is a little paradox, how you can see the holidays ...

Mamide Juan you have a great time, and go note !!!!You have to be more delighted :))
Congratulations to Juan for his saint, and all the Juanes and Juanas !!!!

I want to take them now ... that I have little! I comfort myself: oops:

Today again to the dentist .... What a horror !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/24/2008 7:40 a.m.

Good afternoon.....

Happy vacations for Mamidejuan and family and congratulations on those notes !!!!!!!!!!

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
06/24/2008 11:25 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone as you are here that on Saturday Jessica went to Santander where my sister and I take it fatal, because I get an anxiety and nervousness that I cannot remedy before I told me that you want to come home that I don'tHe is august and of course I become much worse so this week I will go looking for her and stay with me because although they give us headaches are the whole life of one I speak for me. Well, well, greetings to all and ahug .Alea how Celia is going and you will tell me that it is the course and has been left 5 because Jessica left four

DiabetesForo
06/24/2008 3:14 p.m.

Good morning ...... What little we currous ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ............ and Alea at the hospital with Celia I guess .......
Anuski how little you have for the holidays ..... How did you yesterday in the dentist ???????
Kaluaaaa .... do not work much beautiful
And the Cáceres where are they walking ?????

Kisses for everyone and have a good day .....

DiabetesForo
06/25/2008 4:26 a.m.

hello!!!
Prado, I'm here too ... but we are little: o
Yesterday in the dentist ...:-/ I have for a while ... And every day something new comes out ... so I have the summer complete with visits to the dentist.

If we have nothing left for a week, and we have nothing prepared, I don't even have the tickets yet ... we have to prepare, because above all with the little one that does not forget anything ... hey a question, how I goTo Lanzarote, and it is an hour less, would you exchange the schedule in the pump?I forget to comment with Alberto, but it is not even worth it ... I would like to know your opinion.I have also asked Elena by telephone for a medical report and she is giving me long, what nightmares are ...

Well, to see if someone else appears, by the way Kris has put a message in the ex-force, I call her on Monday and do not take me still with the baby admitted, in case you want to read.

Alea, who is going well Celia.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/25/2008 5:03 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we are few .... Oh, summer!
Prado, you have little left for summer schedule, and the holidays?Are you still running with this heat?take care of that tension.
Anuski How about your mouth?
Kalua, also at the foot of the cannon?We are waiting for the first half of August, we will cope with Julio based on pool, ice cream and fresh beers in some terracite.
Noe very well, with glycemia that I don't believe it, and that is the one who knows.Now I do one more control, it is that with so much battle in the pool the hypos panic, especially after what he explained in Cáceres.
Well, you have a good day and curreis little.Kisses to those present and absent.
We haven't known anything about the new moms.

DiabetesForo
06/25/2008 5:04 a.m.

Anuski I would not change the pump schedule, total there are a few days if they were more days because if, I would measure more often especially because on vacation the activity is changed, you are more relaxed etc .......
I tell you that on Friday I went to the hospital for the cateters and others and when I arrived home I see that they give me a request from another person, imagine the anger, on Monday I had to change it again, it seems to me that Elena is a little stressed...: Evil:

Marcita de Vacation in summer nothing at all, some weekend at the beach or on the mountain and thanks ......late.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/25/2008 5:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.