{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route ... To say something, I was fatal yesterday, since then I could not lower the glycemia, I started having 412 and so, I did not go down from 300, but I changed a catheter, reservoir of everything and I was still bad, in the end I came backTo change the catheter and the cannula and put the insulin with the pen and I managedAnd everything ... but this morning I had 200 and Pico and this morning 171, I said that it seems good that I am already better ... well no !!!I have put myself after breakfast in 271 and on top of that I have a stomach discomfort, which I suppose it will be that I have some cetonemia.
In the end that I wish you a good day and I hope not to end in the emergency room: (((((
Kisses

Samira's profile photo
Samira
06/18/2008 4:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning......

Ali what a good hemo and only in a month, do not obsess with the measurements although with the pump we have to measure more, I measure myself fixed before and after the meals and in the afternoon before going to run that is, 7 timesThey are fixed.

Juan Luis already knows how this is when changes are made, measuring and measuring and measuring and a lot.

Velia that I read in another thread that Dana had taken note, congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to work a little ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 4:34 a.m.

Samira that had not read you, will you be incubating something?Any infection ???????take care of yourself...

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 4:36 a.m.

HELLO!!!

Ali that well, your hem has lowered a lot in a month, and you measure the times you think is convenient, the endo that knows how you find yourself at that time, if you notice something then measure you, ... and don't tell you by itselfPerhaps :))

Juan Luis, to see if you soon adjust, it takes a little, but then it is pleased ... while it lasts: oops:

Samira, to see if it's as Prado says, ... or maybe you have to climb Bolus and some basal ... Test !!!I also had any climb like that.

Yesterday in the dentist, but what happened to it .... :(

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/18/2008 5:41 a.m.

Good morning, family!A couple of days ago I miss and my mother!how long to read ...
Noe has had two fatal days with very large hypos.Yesterday we were in the endo in Cáceres, phenomenal.How little knows about diabetes who carries it here.This man proposed the transfer of file and the bomb.He says it is the only way to eliminate those hypos that are doing so much.
I went to collect my analysis and all good.
Kisses for everyone, then I spend more time.

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 5:48 a.m.

Hello everyone my second family, well that I could not see today to enter very long state because the wonderful wedding the truth that if so that it did not spend it for a long time, everything was wonderful, but as my sisters stayedHere at home because these days because there are people who cannot do things as one wants but good everything really, well, I don't know what happened to you in the arm because I read a little above, and othersThat a kiss, aleis tranquility with the notes because Jessica left four, yesterday my son of theoretical was examined and approved I was more happy and nothing that mess a kiss and a hug for everyone

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 9:41 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

Sun, heat and laziness.

Maria, I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding.It is clear that the only thing that makes sense in the end is to make it the best possible while we can, or, as the fine gaute, "Carpe diem" says and congratulate your son for the card.

And today the last day of class for Celia.The notes tomorrow.Velia, notice that Celia and Dana take almost the same, only what she takes out of notes is what Celia from Hemo takes out, and vice versa.He congratulations to that champion.

They have not yet called me from the hospital for admission.I am looking forward to, to see if the brain was washed a little to this creature.

Samira, improve yourself and, if there are doubts, to the hospital or the endo.

Marcita, I'm glad the change has been so good.And congratulations also Ali.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 2:37 p.m.

I only enter a quick greeting that I have to control Nico.

I am glad that the new firefighters, Mari, Ali and Juan Luis are so happy.

Samira how have you been?Have you managed to lower those values?

Maria, well that you had a great time, congratulations on your son's exam.

Kalua have you already got used to light?Hey that of teleportation you have to explain to me huh;) that I sign up.What you say about my husband's work is that you have to have a vocation because that of going down to a kitten of the tree only comes out in the movies, the reality is very different.

And not alea does not come out in the calendars :)), let's even think of telling me that I get angry, with how little I like muscles.

Anuski pretty less bad that the dentist was nothing, I also spent very bad time.I hope you spend a happy day of ICIAR, how fast it has passed.

Prado the broom ????I don't want brooms unless it is to fly :))

Well, I don't give me more time, a kiss for everyone else.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/18/2008 7:24 p.m.

Good morning ..... heat, heat and heat ..... now it seems that summer came ..........

Marcita, how good they would propose the bomb, right?It seems to me that for so tiny children it is the best ... do not be afraid, also if you do not do well you can always return to the feathers.

Alea woman crosses your fingers, surely Celia surprises you and brings everything approved ..... Don't be pessimistic ...;)

Velia how is your arm ???? .....

Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/19/2008 4:38 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
First congratulate Ali, well !!!! .... Congratulations for that Peazo Hemo, champion ...
Mari, how are you going ????already caught the quiet ????Glad to hear it.
Samira, you as Angela, who has been very high for 3 or 4 days, I have already put in the parents that I do not know if it is because a leg was made and is infected.They are putting an antibiotic cream to get the infection.How here is worth !!! AGGG.Come, to see if today is already better.
Alea, I have answered you in the other, what mess !!!That there is less to enter Celia and start putting the batteries.
Maria, EHorabuena for the approved of your boy ... kisses for you, beautiful.
Prado, my best arm.Yesterday it hurt from my neck to my hand, but otherwise.Thank you!!!!I see that you always witch, hehehehe ....
Well routerillos, that I have to do cooks, a kiss to all and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/19/2008 5:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, because now with little work, I am waiting for some emails from the client and without them I could not continue ... I will be vigilant here ... Ah, and playing with the bomb ... Yesterday, my boss, crosses me andHe shouts, be careful, careful, that this carries a bomb !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/19/2008 5:14 a.m.

Goodssssssssssss

Well here we are trying to fulfill our duty !!

Hahahaha, man, what am I going to get used to it ... Here I continue as the song said with "my white paleness", but what should be a few days for what they say in terms of teleport, because it is a very complicated technique that myDear Captain Kirk dominated perfectly, a little less, for what are we going to fool ourselves, but I still insist, so, there would be more, when you want we start the course, for the moment, you need to agency a "teleporting machine", but lookThe market is impossible so I advise you to try an MP3, just put the headphones, think: teleport and ..... zas!teleported brain ... ahem, for the rest of the present body, because that the technique must be perfected: idea: ... Jo,
kittens ???, look, look, what "kitten" this lady has been found in the kitchen

Link ;media=2928 : (((

Come, okay, I'm leaving, ... hahahaha

Congratulations to Dana for the notes and Ali for the Hemo.

Marcita, will you tell us ok ????,

Greetings to the whole route and see you ... Today I don't think this afternoon you have to go to collect the notes and give me ten, as every year !!

DiabetesForo
06/19/2008 6:20 a.m.

Good afternoon to the route.

Here I find myself, lid and happy.On the one hand helping Vicente organize his new study.And on the other, excited because they have accepted me in a summer course on press and graphic humor taught by Forges and other greats.There were very few places, so it is a privilege that I plan to take advantage of.

Celia has gone to the beach with her gang.I am delighted because, finally, it makes normal life.Last year he had no gang and spent most of the time at home, but this year he leaves a lot, and that is very good.

Well, I leave you, that I have to go formalize the course.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/19/2008 10:05 a.m.

Hello everyone as you are, the first thanks for my son, thank you very much. In thinking that four days ago it was a kid chicoy has prayed almost 18 years but I thank you for life for my children although I spent a lot with themThere I have a hug for everyone and a kiss

DiabetesForo
06/19/2008 10:19 a.m.

Requequebuessss afternoons for everyone, I'm sorry but I haven't been able to read you for almost a month: Oops: but in a few days I hope you read tooooddddooooo that I have a lot of desire: P, I will tell me how all the babies and the not -so -babies are going:)).

I have news I have not thrown with the towel with the oppositions I have directly eaten it: Oops:, but Esque has arisen a good work opportunity almost almost under home, good salary and with very good people both of colleagues and bosses,And it was not a matter of saying no;), the only bad thing that you are not an official, but in short "no one is perfect" as they said in the movie of Willy Wilder :)), in this case "nothing is perfect":---/.

A kiss for everyone and that now that I am organizing a little with the house I hope to connect more often and follow the track, schedule this to be a homeless gladier is muuu liaooo:-/, I am in my job (I love it (less the schedule heheee) but the one in the house kills me: ((.

By the way the last hemo of my little one that was on May 26 a Birria 7.1: x.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
06/19/2008 2:46 p.m.

Buense Dias, Route.
How are you all?Noe's experiment with the Levemir at night, void, with descents, we have returned in the morning, to see how.
Pumba, congratulations on that work, to see if you write to us now more often.
Anuski, how about iciar?Tomorrow your birthday, congratulations :))
Alea, how good the course, right?, Will you tell us and Celia?
Prado, I think we have thought about the bomb and if when we return to the endo, he continues with the idea we will tell him yes, I hope he does not admit it well, that this is another.
Well, kisses Kalua, Velia, Juan Luis .... to all.
Velia, did you find out about tomorrow's talks in Mérida?

DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 5:04 a.m.

Good morning ........ Vierneeeeeeeees .... :)) And I only have a week for summer time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alea how interesting the course, you will tell us but surely you have a great time ... hehehe
Pumba congratulations on that work.
Marcita do not be afraid that children adapt to everything much better than adults and surely prefer the bomb to so much puncture.
Anuski, how time passes, a year already iciar !!!!!!! ..... Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!And have a good time.
Velia hehehej ....... I would like my being a little more witch, I better leave ... hehehehe ....

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 5:14 a.m.

hello everyone!!!
The weekend approaches, and in good weather ... great !!!!

Marcita, I see that you are animated with the bomb for Noe, to see what the endo tells you after summer.
Iciar well, tomorrow if it is her birthday ... what an illusion, but we often, because this year she still does not find out ... but surely she passes it.

Pumba, how long, congratulations for work, under house how lucky !!!Your child's hemo is not bad, we are very demanding !!!

Alea, look how lucky you have had with the course, even in summer you will be delighted.Good luck to Celia with her notes.

Kalua, how clear with his notes?How lucky the children and their 2 months of vacation !!! who will catch them ... well my husband:-/

See you later route

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/20/2008 5:18 a.m.

We ... nas ... nosmediosdias .... Long live San Friday !!!!!!
Pumba, how long !!!!and that envies with that course Alea.
I already read that you are animated and testing, always testing, what a remedy ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/20/2008 6:49 a.m.

Goodssssssssss

Uffffffff, 30 ° C already at this time, example ... I say anything but I think about it;)

Samira, I hope you have resolved the issue without having to go through emergencies !!

Pumba, how much I'm glad to see you and on top with such good news !!
As for what no one is perfect ... can I add ??"And much less an official" (this, what are there always dignified exceptions huh ???, let's not get it now;))

Anuski, let's see if you hang photos of iciar, it must be beautiful!Clara's notes ... great: outstanding and notable !!!My beautiful puppy: D

Well I will continue to see if I get ended today and we are going to the mountain tonight that it is time to appear our nose more than anything to verify that "the waters" have not taken the house.

In case I can't enter again, I wish you what a good weekend has been!

DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 7:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.