{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good ´Da Raterillos .... I walk, much better, but still sleeping without knowing where I have to put my arm .... what a cross !!!! ...
Alea, I'm glad you will pass the review well ...
Marcita, courage!You are already telling us.
Samira, I'm glad to see you on the route
Anuski, Lanzarote..mmmm, what guay ...
Paz, is true, last week of school, I want.The worst is again to find the patterns for the holidays ....
Prado, and you already with an eye on your intensive day, which of course is appreciated a lot.
Well, I do not like the lists that I leave people later ... ah, "Pitera", what a beautiful and most used word of girl and what disappointment when I learned that the original word was "piquera": oops:: Shock:
Many kisses to all, I will get delays .... have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/16/2008 4:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, family!
I see that the weekend has been used.I'm glad everyone.
Alea, that ITV, very good and as you say, to continue circulating.Ah!Here we have also played the bolindres, hahahaha.
Anuski, daughter that of working the sabbades is no longer carried, and the little one?What envy of vacation, what I would give for a beach.
Mari and Juanlu, how are those bombs?
Man your kids?I imagine how great, right ?????
Paz, thanks for the spirits, the truth is that I am calmer, although I wish you to do the echo.
Well, kisses for everyone, that we are going with the task.
Velia, tomorrow I go to Cáceres to see Arroyo, I'll tell you.Improvement of that arm and don't work much.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 4:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hello good morning :?:
I see that you are already appearing, what a laziness on Monday !!!

Marcita, I'm glad you are calmer, with the little one will not take long to think.That you are going to tell me about the Saturdays, but here they are square and by lame *** that you have to come.
The holidays this year my husband has insisted and takes us to Lanzarote, to see how with the little one ... I give me a little things the plane, the stay there ... enfin, to see how.

Mani, thanks for the council, I will take it into account.So your maid has come out on TV?... poor with what news !!!And you have already heard that the Saturdays are not to work, but on Sundays it has a crime ...: or ... at least you enjoyed the dwarfs on the beach, I am also very cold to get into the water :))

Velia, I'm glad you go better.

And how time passes the Saturday, my little witch is one year!I do not believe it, that it has happened so fast this year.

Come on, that you eat well the week all. Kesites !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/16/2008 5:17 a.m.

Hello to all the routerillos !!

Here after a cloudy weekend, it looks a radiant sun: x !!

Taty congratulations on your baby, when you can exist if you put a photo, which is sure to be another handsome doll.

Prado, I took care of that tension, although now with heat, bad time ...

Alea I'm glad you will pass the ITV, to continue circulating.There is less for the notes, I see very and deeplyeeeeeee !!! ...

Kisses for everyone, I let you that my strawberry does nothing but be on mine and does not let me write ... ufffff !!What patience you have to have !!!!!How weighing that sometimes puts !!!!!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/16/2008 5:18 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prado, now in tension I won you ... 9/6 :?

THE PUMP ... PA'MI PAKODA LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!:)), I have no declines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!oeeeeeeee oooooooooeeeeeeeee oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:And at 7 I was in 140, because it lowered me a lot, right?The day at 3 in the morning I was in 140 I was going to go down ... Well, he told me no, and indeed the day I was in 130 downturn to the Cato.:?And I'm still going down because I still continue with declines.
But I am very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juan Luis, how are you ???

mari's profile photo
mari
06/16/2008 5:46 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Goodssssssssss

mmmm, Pradooooo, countrymanaaa
Xetodos druidas had and for having !!Are you still with the broom?Bonico but not very practical, nothing woman, do not thank me, come to send huh (hehehe, banner, banner;)).Hey the salt I have to try it when I find myself at 90:-/, in short, patience anyway I also stay only in the Marditossss Symptoms

Mari, I'm glad to see you so happy, Jo you too with the tension for the soils ..., come what you can do!

Marcita, come, think positive ok ??

Man, go, you have a real non -family limits, all my admiration for those great lords !!

Anuski to catch bronze to the islands ... say what countryman takes advantage and rest, if I remember correctly, the beach relaxes babies and makes them sleep

Samira, let's see if it's true and see you often around here!

Health for the whole route, see you then if they leave me

: EVIL:

DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 6:04 a.m.

It rains, for, it rains, for ... and so on.

How is the route?

Here "enjoying" the last days before the notes.

Mani, but your husband is one of those who leave in calendars or not?:))

Marcita, that you will pass the ITV too, you will see it.

Velia, I'm glad.

Well, then I read you more slowly.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 7:53 a.m.

....... hahahaha kalua I see that in addition to being countrymen and sweetthat I know and that I would not hesitate to put it into practice hahaha ....... See you 24 !!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Mari I'm glad you are so happy with the bomb and that the first days are the worst, if I still don't know anyone who hasn't done well ......

Velia recover well, do not do anythingaaaaaaaaaaaa ... Tontina ..... let them do everything ..;)

kisses

DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 11:21 a.m.

Hello people, how are you ??????wet ??????
Mariiiiiiiar, prepare that I go yaaaaa ........ even if it is swimming, lexe, I hope there will be better: (((
Anuski, don't tell me you were here ??????Shame of little time, if we had not taken a fast coffee.Don't tell me that I already do a year ????Mia's mother who are going to do to us.You will tell us Lanzarote, they say it is very good and you will see how the Peke enjoy.
Kalua, meadow, if the thing continues, you can make some conjurito on 24 to stop raining?, Of course, if the fire does not go out before ..... and another for breeds in general? .....;)You don't curre me much.
Samira beautiful, I'm glad a lot that you are here, by the way, I am Noah, I realized that I didn't tell you when you entered the other day.A kiss to Matthew.
Mari, you don't see that I envy you, every time I talk about bombs there I am, drooling.How about pregnancy?
A kiss for everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/16/2008 7:33 p.m.

Good morning, ... today we have a sun again 8) !!!! Wellnnn !!!

Beky, surely you are nothing here by counting ourselves things of the Nayah bomb ... He is a beautiful cerquita, you just have to wait a little!Well, we pass through Osorno to go to Torrelavega, but we do not enter the province of Burgos, we pass Cerquita.For again with more time.

I have not slept too much tonight, Iciar has brat again and a little fever, and millions of times has been aroused ... Aysss, I hope that tonight is better .... What a body !!!!:(

Mari, I'm glad you already get the trick to the bomb, and take it as?The first days are strange a little, but then you forget it, although they were smaller, much better.

Well, you start the day well, this afternoon I have a dentist to make me an endodontics ... what fear: ((You have done some? I is the first, and I go shit ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/17/2008 4:31 a.m.

Good morning ....... Soooooooooooool ...... and I cross the fingers so that it lasts 8), it seems that summer is coming ... will it be true ????????:-/

Beky, go transnochadora that you are made ...... already planning the holidays ?????? .... What luck !!!!!!!!Hopefully you have the bomb, I don't understand why they think so.

I'm going to work a little, what a laziness for God ...... have a good day

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/17/2008 4:33 a.m.

Prado, yesterday I was in the association and 13 returns of receipts had arrived ... at this step we stayed 4 pelagatos, how sad !!!They want to throw in the towel.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/17/2008 5:18 a.m.

Good morning route !!!That you will see, I do not have much a ratillo today to write, that I have a course at work and I am accelerated, but in another moment I spend.
Greetings and good day: D

Samira's profile photo
Samira
06/17/2008 5:24 a.m.

.... Anuski, I had already seen in the account that there were returns and how do you say is very sad, by the way you go to Astorga ???

DiabetesForo
06/17/2008 5:30 a.m.

I don't go Astorga because it's Iciar's birthday ... I already told him, do you want to go?I think there was no one pointed out, anyway there is a meeting today, but I do not go because I have the dentist's appointment, and how they warn the day before, because I cannot do anything.in representation ...

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/17/2008 5:58 a.m.

... No, I'm not going, I already told Natalia on Friday I was with her at the bank

DiabetesForo
06/17/2008 6:08 a.m.

Ah ... you already went to the bank :?:

And what ... where are the other routes ... ??Have you slept?

Come, go here for a little while.
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/17/2008 6:44 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Mother what a lazy.Here again sun, but yesterday made a day, puj, rain, sun, clouds, rain ... what things !!!!
Marcita, I have left you a private message.
I don't get tangled up that I have to go out to do some things
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/17/2008 6:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon!My mother, as you write !!!Whenever I want to leave you something more than half an hour, hehe!
Well, I'm glad we're something better.Yesterday I went to the endo and I got a anger, he told me that to measure myI don't measure myself again and that's it.For the rest very well, in a month and a half I have lowered the hemo from 8.5 to 7.2, the bomb is a marabillaaaaaa !!I already controlled a Monton, hehe!It's my mp3, hehe!
Well a kiss to all and so next!

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
06/17/2008 12:17 p.m.

Nosdias, very good that hemo !!!!!And I read that others are well.I walk with the guidelines, that whether I have more or less, than whether or not, that whether or not I work, that if I am in Madrid, that if there are bubbles .. Joé, what complicated to find equal days to draw conclusions ...Of course, before my life was pure routine and then finding those equal days was Chupao ... Epa, I have a work.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/18/2008 4:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.