{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Congratulations to Taty for that baby.Let's see if you give us details soon.
Velia pretty, I hope you are better in that little shower, at least we know that these information rest and the house I hope you continue to make some foxes.;) How are Angela?
Amazing Kalua, that we stay as we are for what we can touch us.I hope that Clara does not get bored with so much rain, often start of vacation.
Anuski, how about the escape?He gave you time to disconnect?How about a little witch?
Ayyyy I can't anymore, a kissing everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/12/2008 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good ... Friday !!
Beky, how are you so late woman ... that Penita see you raised at that time.: ((Well the escape went well, did good weather and we could walk through the playitas. On the trip I remembered me because we went for Burgos. Iciar was well, just bad for meals ... but it is an earthquotillo.Such is noa, is he calmer?

Kalua, here also summer, it seems that the weekend will notice even more ... that means that we have to ask for vacations ... Prado you too !!!!!:-/ :)

Velia, tell us how.

Even without desire, I have no choice but to work a little.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/13/2008 4:35 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Luzzzzzzzz .... Aggggggggg, sorry, but I am like the count of the caps, after so many days of darkness to get up and .... Zas!The light, as it bothers me ... ,;)

Prado, Paisana, how are you today ... I have not taken the pressure so as not to scare myself:-/ ... ahhhhhhh.

Bekyyyyy, how handsome ???, to see if I have time later and I went through parents.Clara?

Come what have a good day ... Bestines for all the little girls!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 4:51 a.m.

Good morning!Beky, yours is transnochar.Hey?
I am glad that the good weather is generalized, to see if the summer arrives everywhere.
Well, I'm a little worried.The other day I detected a lump in my chest and went to the doctor, they are going to make an echo next month and then the surgeon will see me, to see what they tell me, but I am already a bit muskent.
Well, you have a good day and do not work much, which is already Friday.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 5:06 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
I have read you fast, just greet and especially congratulations to Taty, I want everything to be fine.
Congratulations Mari, the first days are like this, a little stressful until you find the right guidelines, but you will see how you are so happy with change.
My arm goes ... slow, but goes.I do not want to force, that my burría has made me fall and I do not want more, that this hurts ...
Many kisses to the entire route and enjoy the day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/13/2008 5:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias ... San Friday !!!!!!!!
And congratulations to Taty !!!!!Well, I have some curro, talego.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/13/2008 6:25 a.m.

Good morning ..... a little late but better late than ever hehe

Kalua yesterday when I got home the apparatus of the tension did not detect anything ...:-/, dead half that should be hahaha, I put on a little salt on my tongue and after a while 10-5 and thus I spend the whole summer..... ufffffffffffff ..... I have never had a lipotimia but the feeling is bad, bad ... in short

Marcita, calm that surely is nothing, what happens is that the bulges always scare a lot ...... a kiss

Velia to see if you recover at all, take care of yourself and do nothing at all, to do everything hahaha

Anuski I am sorry to tell you that for the weekend they give rain, especially on Sunday ...: Twisted: ....... if the good lasts little !!!!!!!!!!

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 6:42 a.m.

Another weekend that spoils !!!!!!!!: x joooooo: x
Above the Saturday work in the morning ... we will take advantage of the afternoon of Saturday :?:

Marcita, do not give much to the coconut, to see if they explain to you when they make you the echo and you are already calm.I know it is inevitable to think, but surely everything goes well.A kiss and noe.

Velia, I'm glad but you're dedicated to resting.

Prado daughter, when it is not sugar is the tension ... what a tostón !!!When do you start your summer day?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/13/2008 6:54 a.m.

....... on Monday, day 30 ..... I want you not to imagine, at least I have the afternoons to disconnect a little .... when are you going on vacation ????????Let's see if we can have coffee before ...

DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 7:03 a.m.

I go from 3 to 10 ... but until 14 I don't work.
You have anything left, the 30 is very close, we have to have coffee if yes ... Let's see if we find a little while.

This year I hope to diffrute more of the summer, because with my old schedule ... you know you !!!8)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/13/2008 7:08 a.m.

Hello routeros!that I am already here and you do not know how happy I am knowing about everyone.
I am gradually reading and putting myself up to date, but it is a bit difficult for me, so in the first place a greeting to the entire route.
Secondly, a thousand kisses for Taty and his little one, I hope everything has gone great.
Thirdly, many kisses to Murasaki and Matthew who is made a first, and although I could not see him in the hospital I hope to see him soon.So let's see if we are one day Guapi!
Well I don't know where I go, ah!Yes, Alea beautiful, thanks for the reception, I know you've always been there, thanks.
I wish Kris all the best and that is very strong to help his little to grow and be happy.
I do not know people yet, I hope we get to know each other through the route and in general the forum.
Piluchi beautiful!To you a very special kiss and for your children!Let's see when we repeat and stay, but this time I go for Móstoles eh?
Kalua beautiful, I love how you write.
Well, I don't know if I leave someone, so at first glance, but please do not take it into account, that I have to recover lost time.

By the way, I have read something of the other forum, of the bad rolls and others and it is not worth mentioning the story here, so do not comment, my position is clear, being here with you.
Well, Juanluis, Velia Prado, Marcita, in FIN, if I really have a horror scheme to forget to mention someone, so Sorry.
Well that I roll like the blinds, I will leave something for later, that I have a lot to tell you all.
A thousand kisses and see you later: D

Samira's profile photo
Samira
06/13/2008 7:15 a.m.

Good morning.

Samira, a kiss, of course I am here.It is not so easy to get rid of me :))

Well, I have taty news.He has sent me a photo of Guille.My mother, what a piece of handsome puppy.I've talked to her on the phone and it's very good.Still quite annoying of caesarean section, but very happy.The father also happy, and Alejandro without jealousy and delighted with the little brother.As soon as he can promise to put photos in the forum.

I have finished passing the particular ITV today.Despite surveys, it seems that nothing is found, so for the moment.Nothing until the next ITV within 9 months.

With Celia, at the moment truce, until the notes arrive, although I do not expect any pleasant surprise and I fear that they will be bad.

Well, you improve the Malitas.Velia, take care of that shoulder.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 8:59 a.m.

Good night to all !!!!!!!

Thank you very much to Prado and Anuski for your moods, I know that maybe it does not matter but so many things are heard there ... Besides, when not one other thing, that I have already had more piteras ....

The day without news, suffocating heat, glycemia of Noe well and tomorrow we go to my people, so I read you on Monday.

Kisses and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 4:57 p.m.

Hello, everyone!!!
Although it seems to me that I am alone, .... everyone enjoying the weekend, what luck :?, to see if the time goes fast and I leave too.

Marcita, I understand you ...;) Anyway, spend it well in your town and disconnect, a little kiss to Noe.

Prado, your insurance you are already on a route ehhhh, take advantage today at least, the same tomorrow you can't.

Alea, the case is to pass itv's ... you are perfect !!!

Velia, keep recovering you !!!

Mani, Beky, kisses for you and your smurfs.

All the other routes given by healthy !!!!good weekend !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/14/2008 4:57 a.m.

Good morning ........ Well, you are not alone Anuski, I am here on the route but with the broom :)) :)), you already have less to leave ... and to me too that I longrun......

Good weekend for all and many kisses

DiabetesForo
06/14/2008 6:23 a.m.

Marcita, how long without hearing that word.Pitera!

My husband, as is Asturian, did not understand me when I told him that the child had made a pita :)) here they do not know what that is, and the "bolindres", and many other words that I love to hear when I come back forThe Tierrina.

Anuski, thanks, pretty.While we continue to pass itvs, we will have permission to circulate :))

Well, memories of the three most recent moms: Murasaki, Taty and Kris, and health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/14/2008 11:46 a.m.

Very good

Murasaki that beautiful is Matthew, is very beautiful.Congratulations again and enjoy it a lot.

And Taty also for Guille who is surely very handsome.

Anuski, well you have nothing left for the holidays, are you going to Lanzarote right?I guess you will know but in case, try that in it is take off and in the iciar landing he has the pacifier or gives water so that he drinks at that time, that you prevent them from hurting the ears later.I hope you have a great time.

Marcita do not overwhelm with the Bultito, of course many things are heard but most of the time they are good things, so peace of mind that if you are not going to make you eternal waiting.

Alea I'm glad you have passed the ITV with a good note.;)

Juanluis and Mari are you already adapting to the firefighter world?

By the way, he has come to the head when talking about a firefighter, who surely have tired of seeing my husband on TV these days, but of course you do not know him.It is one of the firefighters that goes out the fire of the truck that caught fire on the strike with the truck driver inside.

Well I let you have to continue working, now I have a time of a lot of work so even in the weekend it touches me a little.

Kisses for all, Kalua, Prado, Samira, María, Mamidejuan, Beky, Velia, Mari.gar, Anika, McLaudi and all those who have not named you :))

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/15/2008 4:05 p.m.

Nosdias, and that little wins ... here we are, fighting with the basal and other milks of this mudno ... and tomorrow to Madrid.Anyway, that the weekend has stood up, and that makes a very refreshing ventolera around here that he pointed to me for the whole summer.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/16/2008 3:41 a.m.

Good morning.

Final the weekend ... let's go for the last week of classes ...

Today for Madrid the worse time ... with a lot of air and also cold: shock: I don't think so ... it seems that we are not going to have summer ...

Marcita do not worry much, I have taken two in a chest with aspiration and I still have any more ... that they will take me out when they reach a certain size ... It is true that until they tell you that these are not bad that do notYou live ... but think that the vast majority are not bad.

Juan Luis brings for Madrid a little of that heat ... that the wind already puts it.

Well I let you have to leave ... a little kiss for everyone

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 4:17 a.m.

Good morning ...... here too little wins, to be exact none: shock: and it rains ... what strange right ?????It rains and wanting but it is not cold .....

Paz woman not be pessimistic that summer has not yet begun ... you'll see how we get tired of heat ...;)

Beky, Velia how are those pain ??????????

I'm going to see if I start looking papers ... have a good day ..

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 4:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.