{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Today I look like a great day !!!! it was time ...

Kalua, I wanted to make your girl more Mayor ...: Oops: I'm sorry.Let's see if you turn around the Bierzo again this summer.

Mari, how with the bomb? ... Of course the first day must take into account that you have remains of the previous insulins, of the slow ... but nothing control and you will see that you soon adjust it.They will also check you often, and when you are low you disconnect it and go back right away.

Beky, how about your legs?Take care of them, don't be brutina ... and the princesses?Iciar well, I think they will get more teeth ... yesterday I take my hand to bite ... with some desire :?:

Mani, I have read you beautiful, and you have to encourage you, it is worth it, your compi is very strong, this disease is like this ... but well to see if the treatment works and in a few months you have it again at the table of Al Alside.Look at your smurfs, which are the best quitapenas, a kiss and a big, big hug.

Marcita, you will be happy with those glycemia of Noe ... very well !!!

Well I go to mine, to get to work.Greetings for all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/11/2008 4:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route.
Here a scandal sun and a heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are those new bombs?
Anuski, now you have iciar eating snacks, hehehehe.
Velia, and that arm?
Noe last night after dinner with 320 Take now!We corrected and then right away, I think it was nervous because we had visited and got crazy, it has risen with 50.
Kisses to all, do not work much and have a good day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 5:34 a.m.

Nosdias, because this firefighter well, and waiting for the new one to bring me.
Mari, yes, I was also very under the first day ... La Lantus, which although I had more than 24h without putting it on to me, you know how capricious it is.
Velia of the arm improving, and little by little, in short, patience ... well, I still fill the finance papers, to see if I finish today ... Ah, here very good time, and the super empty, yesterday inThe eroski of meat and fish were only the remains.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/11/2008 6:51 a.m.

: Oops: I have no shame!how long without appearing!Well there are many novelties for Aki so I will try to remember everyone.
Murasaki, Mateo is a priceooooso, what a face has, pa commit to it!
Alea, to see if Celia is doing well with the new endo and I think you were also Pachuchilla, well I hope you are better.
Velia, that shoulder!I'm glad you have already been able to sleep, give Dana a kiss for her driving card, Angela to remain well without allergy and another for you.
Juan Luis, that well with a bomb and everything!Let's see if we already solve the wireless theme and ready (you have to explain a little about the Guardian and the pump, can you connect?)
Marcita If Q is hot by Badajoz, it is 12 and we are about 26th, I am glad that that hyper would go down, if the nerves are very bad!
Mari!I hope you do the bombaaa!
Prado, Anuski, Kalua .... in short all!that you remain well, that a kiss and say that I remain the same, without changes, but well that it counts.
Anuski, Prado, Kalua, Marcita

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
06/11/2008 7:12 a.m.

Ali, don't you tell me you are a countryman?where from?

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 8:13 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Meteorological part, it is almost raining with tremendous clouds that stick to this area that gives pleasure: Twisted:
Velia I'm glad you're a little better.How does Angela go with treatment again?

Juan Luis and Mari How do you defend yourself with your new bombs?Well Juan Luis waiting but Mari with the final right?
Mari yesterday I realized who you are;): Shock: that's how I am missing ... if I can't with life.

Alea How are you?Celia dalas something for the memories;) that the dates of any more exam forget it.I hope your son will finish installing, the furniture is less complicated but the water and light: twisted: chunguillo with what usually takes: x

Well greetings for everyone, that many are already fixed and I forget fixed

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 8:57 a.m.

If I'm a countryman !!I live in Badajoz but I'm from Santa Marta, does it sound like you ???and you??where are you from??

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
06/11/2008 12:06 p.m.

Ali, of course it sounds to me, I am a harvest and I have spent many times through your people to go to Badajoz, but now I live in Villanueva de la Serena, I came for work reasons and stayed.

How do everyone?I hope the day has gone well.

Velia, do you know that on the 21st there are days of diabetes and school?It is organized by Fadex and it is for Extremadura.

Well, I'm leaving you, you have a good night.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 4:52 p.m.

Hello, everyone!!!!!!!!!

I swear that yesterday I would have thrown the bomb through the window, I don't get off the entire afternoon of 250 :?, at 3 in the morning 300 and it seems that the thing has improved a little, I have risen with 157 ... a lot of patience and a lot of tranquility.

Well, I bring news from Taty ... yesterday afternoon he broke waters, I sent me a message saying that in a ratillo they did the caesarea, so Guille has already been born !!!!!!!!.As soon as I know something else I say it.

Kisses for all.

mari's profile photo
mari
06/12/2008 4:28 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Good morning...

Congratulations to Taty !!!I hope the two are fine.

Mari, with the bomb, the good thing is that you can make basal stretches, I suppose that now you have a single one, but with the contolos you take you will put different sections, or you put them if you see them clear ... have a littleof patience.

Ali, how about with the bomb, well ???

Well today I have a mess here, so I get to it.
Good day!!!!!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/12/2008 4:37 a.m.

Good morning ........ there is less for the weekend and for the moment we have sun but without so much heat as you have for Extremadura and see if the strike is fixed, today at least I see here distribution trucks that these days these daysNothing at all and many things begin to be missing in the Super :?......

By the way, where are you going?

Kalua hopefully this summer when you are by Cistierna we could see us again ... I would love and surely Anuski and family are also pointed ...

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 4:37 a.m.

Prado we have agreed :))
A kiss

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/12/2008 4:38 a.m.

.... Wow I crossed with Mari and Anuski, congratulations to Taty who is sure to have Guille with her and welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mari, as Anuski tells you to have a little patience, finding the basal costs a little at first ..... Measure a lot and go correcting and if they let you increase the basal go doing it little by little and by sections ....

kisses

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 4:40 a.m.

hahaha Anuski, yes ...... for something we are so close ... :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 4:42 a.m.

Nosdias, congratulations to Taty and family !!!!
I already have the final bomb, and I already chuta the wireless part, for now everything as expected, playing ... I will tell you as soon as a few days pass.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/12/2008 4:48 a.m.

Goodsssssssssss

How, how does the day be presented ???? ... I hope that well and calm !!

Well today I will be all day of "body present" here but I am very afraid that the soul and the very disturbed alleimus 8) (let's not ask now to the elmo, come ... hehehe

Anuski, if the Galicia is confirmed, it is possible that by the Bierzo
Let's go, we'll talk !!

I tell you that the atmosphere through these lands is hot, hot goes burden, namely:
- It will be the same a tibial tendon than a patellar?
-Doctor, doctor, I have a knee problem, well lady do not worry we take away a little piece of lung and holy Easter, no, no, you do not have any tumor is just that the health system pays more to our clinic for operating tumorsWhat knees, go without comparison !!
- Mecachisenlamar, my screw has fallen to the ground .... nothing, nothing,
That is worth 455 euros, anyway the patient is 85 years old and seen his general condition should not undergo any type of intervention, but that you want this month I do not reach 30,000 euros, but sterile gauze has also been completed... Jopé look that you wear heavy ehhh, sew and shut up, go ...

:-/ ... Anyway, this are not bad jokes is simply a sample of the telephone interceptions collected by the magistracy in a concerted clinic of Milan ... At the moment 12 people investigated, 3 doctors in jail, and theRest in house arrest, clinical clinic and ... all of Italy with the hair.:-/

Without words, right? ... this and time threatening rain ...

Anyway, what am I going to work, greetings to the whole route !!

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 4:59 a.m.

Buense days to all!

Congratulations to Taty, I hope she and her little ones are great.

Kalua, go to start the day, and that really happens ...

Mari, I do not understand pumps, but patience, woman, who is going to do very well, you will see.

Juan Luis, Anuski, Prado, give you for healthy.

That you have a good day to all, here we will continue today with the fan in hands.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 5:28 a.m.

How is the morning?

As the heat is noticeable, huh !!!What a pleasure, and the little desire to work I am also noticing them: o

We yesterday made a little large purchase in case the flies, but that in the super there was everything, to see if they agree soon.

Marcita, how about noe?In summer the values ​​always lowhappens.

Mani, beautiful !!!how are you?quantum something, which I really like to read.

Beky, the same, don't abandon us, and take care of your legs.

Velia, better of the arm?

Kalua, go able !!!!And we will remember me Prado and I do not forget.

Until lueguito

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/12/2008 7:15 a.m.

Jo, Anuski, because this is going to be one happens because there is any desire to work because either: (((

Ains ..., because the fear as you say continues to grow and how, so much that it is difficult to believe.As for remembering ... ok, ok, what do I have a memory what to tell you..Jejeje.Come on a kiss to iciar

Anyway, it does not rain and right now (on the street) they are 29.5 ° what summer has arrived:-/:

And I ... I continue: ((((

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 11:27 a.m.

...... Kalua daughter I do not want to work either:-/, today it is the first day I am very hot and the heat leaves me literally for drag because I have the tension for the soils .......: Oops:

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 12:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.