{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Goodssssssssss

... no, for the moment it does not rain but in the afternoon the forecasts say otherwise: ((...,
Prado because of continuing this so I do not know but that I would not want to wait until August to see the sun more than anything because we plan to go to the beach a few days in July ... Anyway by clear and day more than anything than toMy heat is left over that I am always just a justilla with the tension anyway by what my parents tell if so it will not suffer much in August by Cistierna !!)

Murasaki, how handsome the little girl !!

Marcita ... masoniles at home ?????Ains, if they give me to choose almost, almost, what I put to Planarggchachar;), but well it is for a good cause, Jo and you say that with intergalactic fridge and everything, then you have done very well.This, why don't you tell until ten or twenty if you see that you feel a lot of that of the curlers and the batica ... and the redecilla ??and the flip flops ???ha ha ha.(Thank you for the recipe, I will tell you how I do not have a lot of experience: Oops :)

Well I will continue, a health to the whole route, what do you have a good day, then I go back to see how Juanluis goes with the micro.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 6:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!
Murasaki, beautiful, beautiful your baby !!Congratulations!!!
Over here, all night raining and what goes tomorrow too, but I don't care, I hate heat !!!
Velia, how is that tendonitis going?I once had in my hand, and it is superdolorosa, so I imagine how bad you will be happening: ((.
Juanluis, you have the entire route waiting for you to tell us :)).
Come, greetings to all and the "Marus", do not clean much, which then with the feet full of mud is reucked again: shock :.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 7:41 a.m.

Good morning.
Here I am, with the house strangely "deaf" because Fernando has already left.By the way, people are traca.It turns out that he and another fellow rent a flat in Zaragoza for these 3 months.The floor was with furniture, and, as the homemade told them, everything brand new.Well, and so brand new.Like these two boys arrived Sunday afternoon, after many kilometers of travel, and they found that the furniture, all of Ikea, were in boxes, without assembling.
And the worst is not that, but the homemade forgot the "little detail" of discharge of electricity and water.

Anyway, there are people p'a tó, that the bullfighter would say.

For the rest, without novelty.
Yesterday a little bird told me that greetings to the route in the ex-fork by Seluarca and some more.From here I send you a hug, but I don't come back there.

I'm going to the kitchen, which Celia will arrive soon.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 8:33 a.m.

Alea, what a surprise they will have taken !!!!!!!!!!!:?

The Expo starts, on Saturday they made an essay with 8500 people and the truth is that it should not have been very well ... people working, very dirty, scaffolding areas ... They believe they will not arrive on time.And above there is still water on all sides ...

Velia, better of tendonitis ????

Tomorrow they put the bomb and curiously I am not nervous, perhaps because the hem has lowered to 6.7 and I have a little more margin ...

Kisses to all !!!!!!!!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
06/09/2008 8:48 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Good ... in the afternoon ... If today I have to work in the afternoon, an annoyance, but as the day has been broken, we were not going to be able to go for a walk with iciar, so I am here so comfortable: Twisted:

Murasaki, Mateo is beautiful, how beautiful ... I can't stop looking at it, and if it's good, of course you have to be delighted, well your husband too.Now to enjoy your baby ... Congratulations !!!!!!!! A little kiss.

He then in Cantabria, at least nothing rained, just a little on Sunday morning, but very well.Go lame ... give your son's homemade, so ... how morro !!!! to take it with humor, but to throw the furniture out the window :))

Kalua, do you come to León ??Is that I read so fast that I didn't even find out ... Clara has finished classes?The institute has finished ... Jos, how much ...

Velia ... how is that arm?You have tried acupuncture, my mother went quite well, and continues to go from time to time.Let's see if girls behave well.

Juan Luis, how about with the bomb, have you already?

Well I'm going to work a little.

Mani, Beky, Marcita, Marigar, Paz, ... how were the boys ???

Kisses!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/09/2008 10:39 a.m.

Nastardes, because I already have the bomb, and I am still alive, although I have not yet managed to put the Guardian part operational ... I will tell you when I get it.While, and to liven up the waiting to look that glasses so cool to the right of this page, click and you will see how many ...

Mount an Ikea furniture?It sounds to me, it sounds to me, and without light it must be milk ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/09/2008 12:21 p.m.

Hello good!!!!!!!!!!
Here incommunicado since yesterday afternoon thanks to Orange, thankfully it seems now that it works.

Juan Luis, you will tell the inexperienced your firefighter experience, how does Montse follow?Give some massengers, let's see.

Kalua, the redecilla is not a bad idea, especially if we add the apron, hehehehehe: D, I don't see myself.I have not tried the recipe either, I also give it a friend diabetic and I have not had time to put into practice.

Alea, what moral your son and his friends, how have they managed?It reminds me of my first rent .... What a adventure !!!!!!

Mari, you also bomber, you better be calm, tell us.

Anuski, greetings and kisses to Iciar.

Here today with more freshly but for tomorrow I welcome again 30 degrees.

Good, kisses, let's see if I can put the post before the connection is cut.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 3:58 p.m.

Hello good night as you are, I read you almost every day and I see that everything good congratulations on that baby and for all the good the route has, I hope I hope that Celia well or at least better, velia that it is better I hope and the breedingHow is it going, and others to tell you that greetings and a very strong hug that I love you veryGoodbye that I looked like a kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 6:49 p.m.

Murasaki, Mateo is beautiful !!!I hope you are already fully recovered to be able to enjoy it to the maximum.
Juanlu, have you put the Medtronic's to be able to attach the Guardian in it?You will tell us the change to the new life.
Kalua, how are you?preparing the holidays?Climatic change is playing it, I am still thinking about it because as I continue .....
Prado, how beautiful?Do you have less for holidays, ant?
Anuski, how about iciar?I hope I have not come back with the dots because with this time we do not get rid of them.
A kiss to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/09/2008 8:16 p.m.

Good morning!!!!I have finally been able to sleep in the bed ... I have something better my arm but I do not want to force, that I want to get well.There is Miramé's house and don't touch me ... and I atiboríta de pills, but at least the improvement is seen.
Maria, to see if it is good and enjoy the wedding.A big kiss for you and Jesus.
Mari, how about the bomb?Tell us something, and you know if you need something here we are.
Angela yesterday again bronchospasmos, again we start the medication, yes, a much lower amount.At the moment we have not noticed much up, last night it was 320, and we all said the mother who threw the inhalers! But curiously there were a piece bubble in the cable that surely were the cause of the climb, to see how it is going today.
I don't force more, kisses to the fresh moms, the future moms, the other routeplatos and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/10/2008 4:07 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, yes, my little woman something better, to see for the weekend ...
And my bomb ... waiting to receive another, that in this pace that is cracked the wireless part ... but happy, already testing things, going up and down, Bolus ....

Juan Luis
06/10/2008 4:43 a.m.

Hello, everyone!

Velia, I'm glad your improvement, and for cleaning or worrying, better times will come.
Juan Luis, I'm glad the bomb.
Mari And how are you?

Good, I leave you, come on Noe and I make the purchase.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 5:10 a.m.

Good morning ....... Finally let me in diooooos .... between the transport strike and the happy 400 euros they will go crazy ...:-/, what a nightmare people put the people hehehehe ........

Velia don't look at the house, the first thing is your health so I don't like it not to look :)) So any efforts and cure that tendonitis well.
Juan Luis, how are you carrying that of not clicking?I do not forget the feeling of the first day with a bomb, at the time of the meal I went for the Humalog pen without realizing that I had no longer clicking ... that I just had to give the button ...he he....
Mari were put on these days, right? ... Tell us beautiful ...

Kisses for everyone and have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 6:12 a.m.

Well yes, it's curious ... Yesterday Velia in Plan Coña told me at 11h ... Juanlu, La Lantus !!!... and I assure you that my first reaction, although only for a moment, was to get up.

Juan Luis
06/10/2008 6:17 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Well here we continue: what if a little sun, that if another little boy touches now ..:-/

Anyway, it will happen, I say ...

Let's see Beky and Anuski for the "really" holidayBoots and jackets and that this period in terms of work is one of the worst as the subject does not go with me (as every year I see myself running the last days:-/).Anyway this year we want to make a leap to Galicia we will see.Clara, the Institute?, Noooooo, is in front of the three years of the first secondary cycle (after the Institute).Here, when possible, in the first secondary cycle you change "school" ... it is still a puppy even if it starts doing everything it can not seem!

Marcita then if the work allows me and ... it rains;) I tell you on Monday how the cookies have come out

Greetings to the whole route, I will continue that today is a day Durillo !!

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 7:06 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have the pump and the first on the forehead: ((before eating 99 and a quarter of an hour later 40 and unable to overcome in an hour .....

So I will take it with patience and tranquility ...

mari's profile photo
mari
06/10/2008 11:41 a.m.

Debut 2002

Hi Mari:
The first days you have to have a little patience, but hypoglycemia date back much faster, think you have insulin just in the body and sometimes just suspending the infusion for a while it is worth it.Anyway, if you have put it today, you have something slow circulating around and these days to measure a lot and adjust.A kiss.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 12:04 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Mari, I suppose the bomb will be like everything new, take the quiet, I say, be patient and as Prado says, many controls.

Juan Luis and your second day?

Well, here without any novelty, no already with better glycems, we have been slowly reducing and already better, but the heat can, I will have to accept the offer to go to Asturias, hehehehe, that's joke, I don't leaveMy Extremadura by extreme and hard.

Anyway, kisses to all, to improve the pochitos.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 4:02 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!

How about everyone today ???Here it rains, it time: (((

mari's profile photo
mari
06/11/2008 2:43 a.m.

Debut 2002

Good morning ..... Well, here sun, a lot of sun ........

How are you the new firefighters ????????

And the Pachuchos ?????????????

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 4:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.