{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hi Prado, if already better ... a beautiful kiss.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/06/2008 5:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, family!

Anuski, I'm glad those spirits go better, now with good weather we are surely more positive.

Prado, I'm glad that good weather comes, if you need heat, let me know, I send you a little, here we start having plenty and we are not left.

Juan Luis, congratulations to Dana and Mima to your little woman to see if we are improved soon.Are you nervous about Monday?Surely you are good.

Mani, I have already read you in parents, daughter have not rolled up so much, it is good to have things to tell and who to share them.

Alea How about Celia?Tell us something, woman.

Well, to all kisses, to see if we continue with the task.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 6:07 a.m.

Happy weekend to all routes.
Marcita would not be bad for us a little heat ... right meadow?

Dana, congratulations !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/06/2008 8:54 a.m.

Ratessssssss

Thanks Anuski, equally !!

Today end of the course, Clara and his nervous and sad classmates, this time September will be a month full of unknowns for them: new headquarters, new teachers and new classmates and the latter is what hurts most, they have already beenwarned that the new classes will be formed with the criteria of separating the "group" .. so I see the panorama when I go to pick it up today: (((

Anyway, otherwise it keeps raining and ... without news on the front, I am glad for your "news",

Well I'm going to give the last pull what a good weekend having wishing that the "pachuchas" will improve as soon as possible

:;)

Link mani, to seeYes now you can ... how ease of mine with technology

Marcita If you have a recipe for cookiessss Pásamela ... what my maid and my daughter will thank you, well and I too, we would miss plus !!:))

DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 10:15 a.m.

.... hehehe ... Heat yes, but you don't go by sending heat ehhhh marcita;) that I carry it very badly, the tension is even more and I do not use at all ...: oops:, anyway byHere today we have enough heat .......

Kalua will you have to come for your land to see the sun, do you come this summer ????

DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 11:18 a.m.

Good, good.

Anuski, the time is "Asturian", used, clouded, with spikes to Ratitos, and the sun rises as hidden.It is fun to see the mountain from the couch, how it dresses and diverts from clouds.

Marcita, Celia is in "We will see."He forgets that he had an exam and goes and tells me that it is a surprise exam.Well, surprise yes, because it didn't remember.He says he has done well: Twisted: The controls takes them better.It has not been 300 or low from 50. All of 50. An achievement.Something is plotting, fixed.

Velia, kiss Dana's handsome.Juanlu, you will not only have the "Leave meelcocheporfa", but the worst: "Lollevoyoestavez" but it is the thing :))

I don't tell Mamidejuan anything, because envy, which is very bad, I run with those we have: oops:

Well, happy weekend everyone.

DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 11:41 a.m.

& lt; a href = " Link target = "_ Blank" & gt; & lt; img src = " Link FGatch;

There you have my chubby sleeping, they gave it to me on Tuesday morning and it cannot be better, to see if it lasts to me, we have stuck a little with my chest, because it was accustomed to the Bibes but in one day it surrendered andNow he only sleeps and eats, we are very happy.

I don't know what I have done for everything to come out as a vicle :?

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
06/07/2008 3:58 a.m.

What beautiful, Murasaki !!!What a joy, really !!!!Enjoy that this emotion is hardly repeatable ... kisses
I am screwed ... 2nd night of sitting in the armchair ... and tonight Angela's pajamas party.Today we have friends all day.In fact Rebeca has already stayed tonight.
I realized that I have not congratulated Marcita for the school, what head of mine ... that, yes, that I am very happy for you, for man and the kids ....
Anuski, already better, huh ???
Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/07/2008 6:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.....

But what a beautiful mateo !!!!!!!!!!!a lot.

Velia take care and improve ......

Many kisses to all ...

DiabetesForo
06/07/2008 6:54 a.m.

Nosdias ... Yes, it is beautiful !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/07/2008 8:31 a.m.

Murasaki.Congratulations, what a nice little angel!Enjoy it, you deserve it.Kisses to both.

Velia, daughter, take care of yourself and let yourself be pampered.

Kalua, in the recipe thread I put the honey cookies.

Here without novelty, heat and more heat.Today I bought a whole new kitchen, but until September I don't have it.

Well, to spend a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/07/2008 11:11 a.m.

What a beautiful thing, Murasaki!

Congratulations and enjoy the little one, you have won it.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/07/2008 1:35 p.m.

Murasaki, congratulations, it really is gorgeous, it is to eat it, and well: D What a wonder!: D

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/07/2008 1:42 p.m.

Murasaki, what a childish child, please !!!!!!!!!!!!
Velia, are you malita?
To all many kisses.

mari's profile photo
mari
06/07/2008 1:51 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Good morning.

I don't know ... but here it seems that the day is worse than yesterday: X I had thought today to start sunbathing: ((and it will not.

Marcita Kitchen New, in Plan de Coña My Maradín told me: "I will give you more freedom because I will expand the kitchen" What a horny!.We the next thing we have to change is the angel of Angel who wants a bigger bed and the truth already has it "Palarrastre" ... we'll see ... how lazy having to start looking:-/

Those that are pachuchas take advantage of the weekend to rest.

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/08/2008 5:45 a.m.

..... Well here he made a splendid day and today when I got up raining and how it rains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!end...

Good Sunday for everyone ... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/08/2008 6:59 a.m.

BUENAAASSS

Murasaki congratulations on that beautiful doll !!!You have some mofletillos to eat them !!!!!!What a joy that is good, how are you?

How are you giving you the weekend?Here is the thing at times with a sun and at times with clouds:-/.This morning we have been "rags" in a shopping center, I bought a couple of t -shirts, the truth is that I am "mariatrapos", it is the only vice I have ....

Velia, Alea, how are those pachuchillas?Take advantage of the weekend to rest and take care of yourself.Congratulations to Dana for the card.

Marcita that well about the kitchen, so that "Maruje" better :)) .... Well I am a little artita of reforms, because my maid is carpenter and every two for three is liao changing things and then it is my turn"Liar" with the trap: Evil :.

Juan Luis is less left to be "firefighter" !!I hope tomorrow does well.

Routerill@s, that you have a good thing about the weekend!

Kissototes.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/08/2008 9:49 a.m.

Good afternoon.

I cannot believe it, I told the lady who comes home yesterday that if I could clean an entire glazing terrace we have, it was supposed to rain and right now there is falling a chaparrón that for what.: Twisted: What do you have to beg to stop raining for a few months?And if you have to pray ... it is praying even if one is not very believer.

Marigar do you do well to go ramcies, I hope that if it is summer you can put it soon.: D

Prado, come, with me we want heat yaaaa !!!That happens to us on May 40 and we do not take away the sayo.

Juan Luís when you can tell us how about firefighter: D

Greetings

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/08/2008 1:29 p.m.

Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weekend is over.Here we have been hot and a lot, I'm already dustying the pool to noe What do you want!8)

The kitchen is because in September (just with the beginning of the school) I will have masons at home, half a new house are going to do me and since we get, because everything new.I have hit the whim of a refrigerator of those Americans who serve fresh and everything .... What a marujona!Since I stopped working, I just need to go for bread with the robe and curlers :))

Well, Juan Luis, the time has come, tell us tomorrow.

The pochillos to improve, Murasaki, eat kisses to that Peponcete, and to all kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/08/2008 4:13 p.m.

Good morning ....... Well yesterday after raining and raining all morning then he stayed a great afternoon but of heat nothing ...... And today a splendid sun ......:), at least this is seen on Monday of best color ... Je ...

Juan Luis Tell us how your first day of firefighter is going, surely with the experience you already have at home ....

Velia how are you going with your shoulder?Let's see if you are getting good (better je) those you walk pachuchas .......

Kisses for all and good Monday ...............

DiabetesForo
06/09/2008 4:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.