{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Marcita ... what is it worth it, I take me, I "skip" a line of your message: oops: ... I specify the thing since I do not want you to think that the situation leaves me indifferent.

Anyway, I agree with Prado: heat, change of atmospheric pressure or moisture or whatever causes those hypos, every year for five when this period also arrives for me it is so.As for the feelings that these disruptions cause mostly in parents (others are always much more magnanimous with ourselves), because trying to remember that the impossible is always being done and above all not feel guilty because here the guilt has it "other".

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado, Kalua, thank you very much for your moods.;)

We have been 16 months, which is not much or a little time, but there are stages that we carry everything great and repeat zas!Something appears to alter everything, in this case, the heat and it seems that we are again rookies and I cannot stop feeling bad because it seems that the more I effort and worry, things come out worse.I know that this is not exact mathematics, but it misleads me a lot, especially because it is my daughter who affects her best, as Kalua says, if it were I would worry less.: Shock:

Anyway, let's see how tonight, kisses to everyone.

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 4:09 p.m.

Marcita, that you feel we feel all mothers.I also think about it as long as it happens and more perishes that we inform ourselves worse it seems that we control.They are gusts that luckily pass and unfortunately they repeat again in a short time.

Have a good night.
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 5:34 p.m.

Good morning ........ How is the route going?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velia beautiful where are you ??????How are those allergies go ????
Juan Luis when they put the bomb ?????

To all kisses and have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 5:01 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Here we walk very hot.Yva we have an umbrella, now to have noses to get underneath, hahahaha.
I have tendinitis again, what a night we have passed.But I'm not going to pay attention.
For the rest without novelty, I have brought my husband some churros that will not be able to eat because the fool nerves make him upload the sugar ....
Prado, the allergies better.Angela no longer takes anything, we are already decreasing basal and Bolus.Let's see if we definitely leave it.
And I answer by Juanlu, the bomb is put next Monday.
Marcita, as Paz says are common feelings.Angela also goes through magnificent periods and one day you twist and the invention is annoyed, days of adjustments, despair until you find the right pattern.Cheer up!.
You have already been able to release the convertible, peace ????Here I say very hot .... do you live in the Sierra de Madrid ???Joooo, what a guay ...
Kisses and good day, routerillos.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/05/2008 5:29 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ah hey yll yy-ka pirr or bay Ru yl-y-ka kal-la kwyay ... nana, nanaaaaaa

Ops ... good

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 5:31 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Prado, today the sun has not come out, ... Do you think that the weekend will be good?I have to see time: shock:

Marcita, courage ... days of those we all pass them, when you believe ... that everything controlled, something that spoils it appears, and again to adjust ... this is so.And it is also normal to demoralize a little sometimes, but come to play bottom and above again.

Velia, I'm glad Angela is good for allergy, and Juan Luis who luckily with the bomb on Monday.

I don't have a good day today, so I'm going to not spread.

Greetings !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/05/2008 5:39 a.m.

hahahaha kalua ...... you are like a goat

Anuski What's wrong with you ?????????Come beautiful, don't worry about infecting ourselves, what bad days we have ... and yes, they give good time for the weekend so's cheer up, that we are almost almost on the weekend ....

Velia takes care of that tendonitis or better to take care of you ...... hehehe ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 6:08 a.m.

Anuski, a kiss and up that mood, huh ????.As Prado says there are anyone's bad days ...
Prado, is the good thing to have my boy more and more days in house .... a kiss, pretty.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/05/2008 6:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jo, Prado, and you have come to that conclusion without hearing my favorite song today ?????.Not expresses the situation well, better two

:))

Anyway, there goes the link again ... hehehe, Bonica Ehhhh

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 6:34 a.m.

Anuski, come woman ... a kiss !!

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 6:36 a.m.

Good, sunny and hot days to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we have dawned better, the luxury night and the Glycemia of Noe for the moment better.And what good news!They have admitted Noe at the school we wanted and how lucky!The director has been the teacher of a diabetic child from the 4 years who debuted to the 12 that moved, go, who understands this.

As a second joy, a friend, also a diabetic since her first pregnancy, has given birth to a beautiful and cubal creature called María Kisses to both!

Anyway, it will be that as I have slept today I am more lively.

Anuski, kisses and animate, pretty.

Juan Luis, to see if you tell us on Monday how about firefighter.Velia, I'm glad Angela better, this month I return to your land, change of endo, you know.

Kalua and Prado, always with that humor you rejoice the day to anyone.

Kisses to all, peace, Alea ....

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 7:21 a.m.

Good !!!! .... Marcita, if you come and you have a touch and we take something, or you stay with us and so the girls know.Arroyo already gave you ????Come, you'll see how good you will go.
Here we are waiting for "I know what you did" and incidentally see if we slept a little nap.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/05/2008 10:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Anyway, I'm going to look for Clara, at the moment it does not rain:-/ ..mmm, (I think he is waiting for all parents to concentrate at the school door)

See you!

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 11:08 a.m.

Very good, holy and loups afternoons.

Well, that happens to greet you, that you do not think you are going to get rid of me so easily.

Celia in its line.

I, with the lost line :))

Well, that health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 1:52 p.m.

Good night, how about the day?Better here, Noe with already normal glycemias and better humor and me, because also better.

Kalua, the honey is because Noe has always liked it a lot and from time to time he asks me, I can take advantage of the dowers to offer it, but it would not be bad to make some cookies with her for special occasions.

Yes, Velia, I already have an appointment with Arroyo, on the 17th in the afternoon at home, we will start there, to see how, I will tell you how we plan the "excursion".

Well, I'm going to give myself a shower, dinner and see his bed to Noe.Kisses to all and tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
06/05/2008 4:02 p.m.

Very good

I just wrote such a long message in the thread of parents that I am shame again.

I only tell you that we have achieved a place in the school we wanted and the two children together, but it has cost us their own.

Anuski I do not want to see you sad, eh pretty, above that mood, to see if with the Sun of the weekend you take energy, come a little kiss and it is going to reserve Nacho for your hype but I warn you that he says that "he has no girlfriend,It has a boyfriend ":-/

Kalua I have not been able to hear your song but as you were, it would have to be very lively.:)) Let's see if time also improves there.

Prado the same thing I tell you, to see if you can go running without a raincoat this weekend.

Maria I believe that ALEA says is not a bad idea, if you know how to make arrangements it is a good option, you are entertaining and you get a little money.I hope you find something soon.

Juan Luis Lady on Monday with the bomb.

Okay, to others, give you for greeted.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/05/2008 6:59 p.m.

Nosdias, and thanks for those desired lots .... Ah, by the way, they just called that Dana has approved the driving card ... I'm afraid we expect a season of Dejamelcocheporfa.
Montse is still the same, just as evil, tonight has no longer endured and has had to go to the living room to watch TV, for the pains.Let's see if I inspired, that lately I don't tell you anything.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/06/2008 4:27 a.m.

Good morning ....... finally Friday and with a splendid sun: D, it was time !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Dana and Velia take care of that tendonitis ...... Rest that surely you do not stop !!!!

Anuski How are you going ??????Today are you more animated? ...

I'm going to do something ..... With little desire but I will have to do something:-/ ..... Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
06/06/2008 5:24 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Luckily yesterday it already happened, ... several things got together and I was not in humor: ((, ... thanks to all for the animals, you are the best !!! I am already happy: D

Marcita what good news from school, I'm glad ... you'll be much quieter.And good luck with the new endo.

Mani, how funny Nacho ... I miral.: o .. And how good that they go together to school, it is the logical ... it cost you, but there you have the reward, congratulations.

Prado ... We finally have a sun from the first time in the morning that tastes, enjoy the weekend, that surely you do not step at home ...;)

Velia let yourself take care of and rest a little.Juan Luis already tell us on Monday as with the bomb.

Alea, how is the time in the north?Are there storms ??

Then I spend again.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/06/2008 5:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.