{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone, I see that everything is good within what fits and that baby that I already arrived, I am glad, thank you all for happy for the hemo or I believe it because I had never had it too, Velia I hope that the raising is better worth it,Alea I hope Celia changes a little I think that if you will see how she will do it for itself because the age is very bad, I reallyQuito but she doesn't want and I think better for me because I better control what she eats and nothing than a kiss for everyone and a hug

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night ... it seems that this works again ... :?:

Mani, what good news, I'm very happy.UYSSS, do not scared me with the summer viruses ... I almost prefer moccos than gastroenteritis ... that if I do not remain without a girl ... how much weights very much: oops: better that none comes and let us pass the summer quiet with ourkids

I leave you I'm going to rest.
Good night to the entire route.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/02/2008 7:34 p.m.

Good morning ....... anuski that transnochadora;), At that time I no longer exist:-/, because I have to wait to measure my glucose after dinner that if noooo ... at 11 at the latest latesleeping ....: Oops:

You have a good day ..... kisses .....

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 4:41 a.m.

Good morning!!
Man, how well Nacho !!!I am very happy !! ... and how you say I can assure you that Nico is not fat, it is ... perfect !!, beautiful, beautiful, very sympathic, and of course it has no excess weight.
Anuski, to see if the viruses leave us tangos!
A kiss for all routes.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 5:29 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Let's see I read what I had to read so I spend the congratulations on those we have so good !!

... And another congratulations to Murasaki and a welcome to Matthew !!

Anyway, here we are, running as always after "parties", and the sunny day ... what was already time ..

Greetings and good day to the entire route !!

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 6:53 a.m.

Hello, everyone!Here in addition to sunny already with heat, what a pleasure with the arms in the air!

Mani, I'm glad Nacho is negative, what breath, right?

The truth is that I also prefer colds to gastroenteritis, gastritis and all those itites ... that what summer we spend the past .....

Well, kisses for everyone and spend a good day.

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 8:29 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Today I have been able to convert the car finally, because since I bought him, he could not.: D

I am glad that Nacho is nothing.I did not know that iron fattened, my sister -in -law suffers from ferropenic anemia and does not fat it and that takes it very often, but I think a child cannot walk with an anemia as if nothing: shock:

GASTROENERITIS NOOOOO: ((I am waiting for it for Angel every year for these dates before the school ends one: X, will it be for the change of time?

Then I continue my class son and I have to put the food.

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 9:07 a.m.

latessssss,

Well, nothing, I withdraw, nothing from Sollllllllllll, what has clouded again ...

I did not remember to have taken advantage of the boots and the waterproof as this year ... XD !!

Anyway, nothing, patience, and to wait for the 35 ° to arrive in the shade with 90% moisture ... like that, and without time to get to the idea:-/ Anyway I start to complain...hahaha

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 9:52 a.m.

To good afternoon.

The first thing, congratulations to those kids.

Mamidejuan, Celia is, as her physical education teacher, "conscientious objector" regarding exercise.And less bad that now it comes with the gang, this moves something.

Until they enter it and eat the jar a little, there will be nothing to do.

Maria, daughter, if I knew how to sew like you, could a clothing or sewing arrangement workshop and passed by factories.And congratulations on that hemo of Jessica.

Well, I leave you, I see my tennis again, to see if my "nice and mistreated thinking organ" related (record

Health

DiabetesForo
06/03/2008 12:42 p.m.

Murasaki, a thousand congratulations for that beautiful baby you already have.You will be with the prompt if it is not.My congratulations and enjoy him as you deserve.
Anuski I hope Iciar is already fully recovered.It has to be made a little woman.By the way, give Kris a lot of kisses and her champion if you talk to her.
Maria congratulations on that hem, especially Jessica who is demonstrating everything that is worth.
Kalua, how lucky, I still dead here.
I confirm Nico, it is not fat, it is to eat it ..... I ask me for Nayah.
To all a kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/03/2008 7:46 p.m.

Nosdias, yesterday we were missing because we had to take Madrid to Nati, then work to Toa milk so that neither the bosses, nor the colleagues, nor the client would miss me, and then back to get to see the OT ...Well, really to Evaristo and Jesus Vazquez, because the others bore the sheep ... God, I have already received an email with things to do, and today that I planned to dedicate myself only to the Treasury ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/04/2008 3:56 a.m.

Good morning routerillos ..... heat, heat, heat .... here it is, we passed from one end to another ..... An hour ago I went out to the patio to pick up the clothes and it was already impossible to be there .... In the backyard you start to be fine from noon that we have some shade ...
I start doing things that you have to go to the health center, and buy some things ...
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/04/2008 4:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ........ I finally took off my boots .... :)), Dieoooos I wanted, here we took off our coat and we went to the short sleeve directly there is no medium term ....

Beky how long without seeing you on the route ... take care of yourself beautiful !!!!!

That you have a good day ... I have no choice but to get to work ...: ((and what a few I want ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 4:52 a.m.

Good morning.

How lucky you have the south!: D what I enjoy the heat.
I will spend part of the morning asking for prices for vacations, I just asked for one and for 14 nights for 3 only accommodation: Shock: 3,800 Eurazos and it will be that no, that we have to continue eating the rest of the year.
You don't work much.
Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 5:02 a.m.

Good morning!!!
What a sharp change of time, I still do not take away my boots ... They can still take, the mornings are fresh.I hope it lasts to the weekend at least, we are going to spend it to Cantabria, who wants to leave home.

Beautiful beky !!!!Do not leave the route, although I know that time does not have plenty, I already do well, and Nayah, how are you?Ok, if you ask Nico, I can ask Nacho, right ???Mani, we don't let you even think !!!

I have to go

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/04/2008 5:03 a.m.

... finally I can come back ...: D, that I was halfway.
Paz the holiday is a paston ... We have already taken it, because before May 31, with the early sale you save something, but we are going for 14 days, it is not very bad at the price ... We are theHalf of days, we are 3 but the girl only pays rates ... and I think they are almost € 1,700 ... ufff, better not to think about it, it is already done:-/

Well, I don't have much more, greetings for everyone, especially Murasaki, I hope you are already in a little house with Matthew, you know when I let you tell us things.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/04/2008 8:45 a.m.

Hello everyone how everything seems that well because I am here, a beautiful that a little sewing is not that I like to sew the truth I did not have the opportunity to get to the dressmaker but I defend myself a little if I would be a dressmakerIt would be milk because it is a dream that never realized the truth here looking for somewhere to go to sew and be ableHug and a kiss for everyone

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 9:37 a.m.

Good noon!I see that you are all going well.

Here we touch the 30º, I have not collected the coats very well and I am already dusting the bikini, so it goes, because Noe has been with the very very low glutemia, 30 and 32 yesterday and today before eating and that we have alreadyIt reduced two units to let her read and eating more than before, today in mid -morning a snack and yet 32. The beginning of last year was the same, with many hypos, so I have been despair for two days and feeling total total for not being able tocontrol this.

He forgot, would you know how to tell me how much hydrates the honey has?Thank you.

Well, then another ratillo passed.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 9:56 a.m.

Ratessssssssssss

mmmmmm ... honey, marks are you perhaps preparing something good ???... Anyway, the sting that I have here says 84.8 x 100 gr.

... this, Jo, go that the most lively talks of the elevators in this period ... Over time I say, :)) ... Yesterday I pump the tremendous ones in which in the end you throw the umbrella becauseFor what serves you ... Nor Gipsy wants to go out and you have to push it ..

Anyway, I will continue, slowly, very slowThe International Space Station that I have read today that they have problems with the "water" ... I hope they solve soon if not one in one ... to the patio, come, that it should be serious;)

Greetings ... see you !!

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 10:57 a.m.

... Mark come, useless why?Of insulin because also the heat takes away my hunger and as above all salads and less forceful dishes, what I have noticed is that since I carry bomb it does not happen to me so accused, I suppose that because insulin is much more adjusted .....

kisses

DiabetesForo
06/04/2008 11:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.