{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello good.

Mamidejuan, is a luxury hemo, congratulations: D

Prado, are you late to some place?;) it's a joke, I am very vague and the years weigh.

I'm going to take the beer, which is the time.

That you have a good Saturday and that it does not rain much.

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/31/2008 8:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon!

What's most profitable morning.We have gone to a fair on health and among many other things was the theme of diabetes and have given a talk about children's diabetes, insulin bombs ... Anyway, all that my endo does not explain why he does not even havePajolera Idea and I have left more enlightened and happy, because it gives me the feeling that I now have more weapons to take care of Noe.: P

On the other hand, it seems incredible that to get simple strips I have to fight with the nurse every 15 days and in this fair, which there were exhibitors of lots of pharmaceutical houses, you have given me without problems, needles, strips, strips for ketone bodiesIn blood (when each box is worth 40 Eurazos), lancetas and even the new ACCU-Chek device.:?

Anyway, as I say, productive at all.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
05/31/2008 10:28 a.m.

Hello everyone that I did not have a moment that overwhelm because I have a wedding and my sisters that sew what this dress fixes last night at 4.30 in the morning I got into bed sewing good that I went to the hendo with Jessica the other day the other dayAnd bine more happy because the hemo 6.6 and to lose weight one kilo and peak, Alea glad I am very happy with Celia's not with the hemo but with the hendo and a hug for all and a kiss

DiabetesForo
05/31/2008 1:59 p.m.

hahahahaha peace that no woman, what happens is that I hate cleaning, ironing, putting washing machines..etc ... from the homework the only one I like is cooking ..: oops: so I try to do it quickly to take it offand start to the mountain or run ... or where;) the case is to escape from house hahahaha

Good day for everyone ..... here we continue with the rain ..... Anyway, in the bad weather a good face ... there is no other.Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/01/2008 6:37 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!!Here today it seems that we escape from the rain, although it is cold ......

Domingo Calmito, from Marujeo Total and I have caught my maid to make me a long list of fudge at home;)

Well, kisses and to have a good Sunday.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2008 10:11 a.m.

Good night

To not make one of my will I will go quickly.

The first congratulations to Maria for that Hemo de Jessica, to Mamidejuan for that of Juan (a beautiful kiss;)), A Alea for the new doctor of Celia who looks like he will do very well, Juan Luis forThe bomb, Ali's boyfriend for that note in the exam (which happened to me last time), to Becky for the nayah meter, Murasaki because he will have Matthew, ahh and congratulations quite late to Peace for his birthdayand Fer for his saint.

In the end we could not go to the end on Friday and we changed it tomorrow, he told us on the phone that Nico's hemo has dropped to 6.7 and that all other tests are fine, now I need to know about Nacho, I don't know ifHe told us nothing because everything was fine or because he hadn't looked at him.I will tell you.

Marcita that well that that fair must have been, here when they do something in the association there is almost nothing, a few do controls, people swarming and those of chocolate value selling as churros chocolate without sugar.

Kalua I hope you are having a good time on the bridge, even if it is stunned by the rains.

Taty I hope you are well and they provide you this week because with that weight the kid will already be desired and I imagine that more.Good luck.

Anuski and the Chiquitina, is it better than the Moccos?

In the end I have rolled up, kisses for all, Prado, Velia, Mari, Mari.gar, Pumba, Anika, Miky, McLaudi and to those who forget twice: D

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/01/2008 6:15 p.m.

Hello guys, today they have discharged me, Mateo is still admitted to tomorrow or at late until Tuesday :(.

He is beautiful (his mother is going to say) he weighed 3,400 as soon as he has a photo that is not from the mobile.He has been in incubator until today was the father of the prematureTernerlo with me in the end I will tell you.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
06/01/2008 6:40 p.m.

What joy Murasaki that has come out well.Congratulations beautiful.

It is not surprising that you want to have it with you, after so much time you have to make you very hard to separate, but it is just a day or two, so do not think about it, rest and recover that you also need.

And the photo when you can eh, uhmmm 3,400 will be to eat it.

Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/01/2008 6:47 p.m.

Murasaki I am very glad that everything has gone well: P !!The worst thing has happened and the important thing is that you are both well, so even if you become long, those two days are patient that now awaits you a lifetime with your child.Many kisses for both of them.

Mamidejuan congratulations on Hemo, I'm glad Juan is so controlled.

Those of the fair have enjoyed how beautiful huh?Because you don't give signs of life :)):!:.

Kalua, thanks for your support ...

Mani, again congratulations on that hem.

Prado envy you in the kitchen, because it is what I like least about homework ... I also want to run from home: X ..., but with meBichito I'm something punished ...

Paz, how are you angel?

Alea, I hope you enjoyed a family, ah!Congratulations with delay to the Fernandos!

Taty much encourage and have if you are lucky and do not make you wait a lot

Well I'm going to see if I'm going to sleep, it's about time ...

To all kisses and good night.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/01/2008 8:08 p.m.

Nosdias, congratulations to Murasaki !!!... And we have !!!!!Joé, how good !!!!
Let's see if I organize the day ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/02/2008 4:03 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Congratulations Murasaky !!!!What a joy!It is already little so that you are together all the time.By the way, we look forward to that photo.A kiss and take care of yourself.
How good we have, Diosssss, Juan, Jessica, Nico ... what champions, and those who are behind I do not want to count !!!!It only remains to put Celia in a verea, which I think is on the road ...
It seems that time stabilizes.Angela has been without taking corticosteroids for a few days, and if I continue like this, I already spent the fat, although it breathes fatal through the nose.
The fairs ended, we have gone to the enclosure 2 days, Angela already rides in the things of elderly, mother of Godss, this girl has no limit, with how cguetosa I have turned ... and Nati enjoyed as a dwarf, she mountedIn the strollers, and danced with music and bustle.
Well, I'm going to do things that the house between Nati and Angela is sow ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/02/2008 4:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ......... finally sun and not a cloud for the moment: D, to see if it lasts for God ........

Murasaki congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulate also for good we have all .......

Mari.

You have a good day ....... Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 4:45 a.m.

Good morning!!
The first congratulations to Murasaki !!!Good with Matthew here !!And within anything, you will not be able to separate from him :)).
Thanks for the congratulations for the hemo of Juan ... and congratulations to Maria and Mani for Jessica and Nico.
Alea, has Celia tried to sign up for a team sport? I know that he does not like gymnastics, nor swimming, those sports can be bored, for many years I swimmed, I liked it although I recognize that he is boring, butIn Llanes there must be girls of their age, handball, basketball, that would be great for his hem, I am at least convinced that Juan is what keeps him so good ... and look at the hem of Prado!! ... luxury !!, that's for everything that runs;).
Man, to see what they tell you about Nacho.
Well, today sunny here !!I don't know how long it will last, for now I have stayed with some friends, to eat in the beach when I leave the curro ... Let's see if it does not spoil!
Until that moment I will see if I do something ...

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 4:54 a.m.

I entered to ask for Murasaki, I confess that read little: oops:

Well Murasaki, congratulations !!!!!!!, I'm very happy that everything has also been (although it is still in the incubator).

Kisses for all.

mari's profile photo
mari
06/02/2008 7:30 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Good noon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first, eméhorabuena to Murasaki, are going to make you a little long these two days, but what a reward!Have your chubby with you.Many kisses for both of them.

Mani, also congratulations on that hem.

Here we continue with clouds and cold and yesterday late storm.I have been as a doctor today and my pills have changed and for Wednesday, analysis.In the end.Noe well, yesterday with low glycemias and today better.

Kisses for everyone, which is time to feed the little one.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 8:40 a.m.

Hello!!!
Murasaki, how much I am glad ... that penita to have to go before him, they could have left you 2 more days, you would see more often ... we were at the same time home home, but we are going that those 2 2Days will arrive and then nobody separates you from him.A kiss.And the photo, don't forget;)

I have not had almost time of readers, I was fast and I don't even remember.

Nico and Juan, ... what we have !!!!and Jessica ... what envy !!!

Mani, to see if Nacho is fine, and all happy.Iciar already, to see the hard because with so many changes of time ... they already bore.

I have to leave you, to Wednesday, to see if they fix my internet at home, but roll !!!!

greetings to all !!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
06/02/2008 8:54 a.m.

Good morning.

I spend a shotgun to give a cyberbraz to Murasaki and rejoice because Mateo is already among us.

And a lot of encouragement to Taty.

I return to the "Machine Room", which, as I have here Fernando, I don't stop.I had already forgotten that, when Fernando is, friends always come and I never know if we will be five or eighteen :))

Well, I'll go more slowly when I have a rare.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 9:05 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Meteorological part, it is sun and seems to have said that it will continue to improve and finally we will have the weekend that comes with a lot of sun: D

Murasaki Congratulations on your little one, I'm glad that everything is fine and that you soon have him at home, with that weight sure that the clothes you had prepared is small;)

Those of you who have been a fair I hope you are not very tired to face Monday.
The Pachuchos Improve you soon
And those of those have so good congratulations, how wonderful.

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 1:20 p.m.

Good and finally!hot afternoons 8).

How late more good by Badajoz, pity that we have not been able to leave, today it has touched the kangaroo of the kids of a friend, what a pitched battle with three dwarfs of the same age and in equal parts in genius!.: Twisted:

Well, I hope the day has done well.Kisses to all.

Anuski, I'm glad Iciar well, the good weather is coming and we will have other viruses, but the Moccos no longer.Anyway, until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2008 3:49 p.m.

I enter to tell you that Nacho has been negative celiacism so a respite.He has sent him iron because he has a little anemia, to see if his appetite opens a little.Nico also has a little but does not want iron to not fat that says he is a little chubby for his height but Beky and Mamidejuan who have seen them can say that what happens is not fat is that it is corpulent, but hey.

Ah thanks for the congratulations for the Hemo of Nico, his thing is costing us but we are getting that he is quite stable, he barely has hypos, if it were not for the damn bubbles it would have been much better.

Anuski is glad that Iciar is better, but that summer viruses do not come please, I prefer the mucos that with the gastroenteritis we have a lot of worse.So it was the viruses, that we do not want any

I have to go that they claim, that you have a good night and kisses for everyone.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/02/2008 5:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.