{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone.
Paz, congratulations and thanks but if the birthday of Jose is for me, indeed I still do not meet, I am missing a few months.
What reason you have with the useless expenses, but it is a utopia to think that one day they stop spending for investing on something that only interests us by minorities, the issue is to make a lot of noise to continue on the crest and not leave the poltrona.
Anyway joy and continue.
Beky, the yoga is something Maria did when I debut, was 2 years and helped him a lot to focus and learn to relax at difficult times.I recommend it.
Marcita, if you want rain, come to the north, here when it starts, we hope that this year stops before May 40 that you already feel a little heat.8) 8)
Greetings to all, I'm going to work.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 3:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

good morning!!!
Paz, congratulations with delay ... I didn't find out yesterday.
I am without a computer at home, the antivirus was expired ... Joer: X

Marcita, I'm glad Noe was controlled so well, we could also go for a little while with the little one.

ICIAR BEST OF THE MOCOS, it almost does not have.

Beky, and your girls?And how are you going with your knee?Daughter take care of yourself, don't stop.I hope they improve.Let the visit to the pediatrician go well.

Until another little time !!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/29/2008 5:09 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!!!!!!

Today the rain returns, another day at home.Jose, I have nothing to envy as far as rain is concerned, to be in Badajoz and accustomed to droughts, this is others.

Did someone go to endo today?Well, let it be good.

Anuski, I'm glad that the little one better, is that this time does not accompany anything.

Beki, to see what the pediatrician tells you, then tell us.

To all, good day.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 5:38 a.m.

Goodsssssssss

Who said rain?

Marcita, Hello, to me to register again, that I have already fulfilled my duty and even ....-/ (what do not miss me ??, will it be possible ...;) ...) ...Bailo alone

Anuski, Paisana, I'm glad Iciar is better !!

Bekyyyyyy, José ... yoga?In bucket, so I will dedicate myself to that :)), anyway, thank you eh ... Bestas to the respective kids

Anyway, I continue, despite the furious wind, the incessant rain and the cold ca.b.r ... n (where the censure will be;)

What do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 6:06 a.m.

Good morning-tardes.

Here it continues to rain, which is not surprising in the north.By the way, Jose, what part of the north are you?

And when I see on TV people who have complained about lack of water very few weeks and now complains of floods, I wonder, isn't something wrong?Why not take advantage and reservoir current excess water instead of opening gates and leaves?

Ah, of course, there are no reservoirs according to what zones.

And why are there no reservoirs?Why in those areas people don't want their valleys to flood?

Well, in Extremadura they flooded us without asking ourselves, and in Castilla-La Mancha, and in Castilla-León, and now they accuse us of "insolidaries" for not wanting transfers ...

Why do not make a straw time reservoirs in those deficit areas of water but that flood every time it rains strong?

I know I can be uncovering the "Box of Thunder", but there I leave the question.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 8:32 a.m.

Goodaaaaas ........ I can finally be a little calm and read everything you have written, here is also the scrambled time, as soon as the sun rises as it starts to rain, if there is a sun it is hot if it rains cold.: Shock: ...... Normal for spring, right?So what we complain from hehehe ..... also for what it is worth !!!!

Well, I'm going to continue with my thing that nobody does to me ..... that you have a good afternoon.Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 11:12 a.m.

Good night.Give thanks again: D

Alea I always say the same, we continue to have the same swamps as when Carolo reigned and the population continues to grow ... what is it for it rains a lot?This summer they are already saying that there is drought again ...

A question for who knows it. A type 2 diabetic person who so far is with pills if they start putting it a little insulin in the mornings, can at some point take only the pill or there is no turn behind?,.. What I have understood.

I'm going to turn around the forum.
I hope you have the night calm and sleeping from a pull.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 3:45 p.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaas!Finally, the rain leaves us, how tired time is and the worst thing is that the forecasts are in the same direction!

This afternoon I have been to make a little sport and between the lack of habit and my cervical fucking: shock: I have been dizzy and about to throw the first porridge, go cloth!

I agree with you and the swamps, more could be used than is used, it is true.

Well, Kalua, Prado, Paz, Alea .... all, kisses.: D

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 4:17 p.m.

Hello handsome !!!!!!!

Thanks for the animals :)) As you can read I am at home and still with a hype: ((In the end I have only entered me to control the sugar a few days: shock: Pors like Guille weighs 3900 the gynecologists say k I have poorly controlled sugar and kMy endo is very permissive, there are k fuck, Aggggggggg.)) The bad thing is kien me to make the caesarea in a month or so and as the boy continues to take weight at this rhythm I get 7 kilos: ((Aunk I have spoken with a mami of school K is midwife and intimate friend friendFrom one of the gynecologists of the hospital and you will see if the caesarea is done to me the week K is coming through Guillermito already has the perfect lungs and the only thing is doing is taking weight.If I curl up with my boys, I have thrown you very much: oops: oops: oops:

Kissesssss

DiabetesForo
05/29/2008 4:30 p.m.

Good morning ..... finally raweeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!!: D

Taty What a joy to read even with Guille still inside, you will need some patience ... A kiss

Anika where are you ?????Write something woman ...

Have a good day ........ Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 4:30 a.m.

hello!!!

Finally Friday !!!I wanted, this week has been a lot ... Let's see if I recover in the weekend.:-/

Marcita, slowly with sport ... and take care of those dizziness.How about noe?

Mani, tell us how your kids, was the visit today?

Pumba, to see if you tell us something ... rest a little on the weekend ...: Shock:

Taty, luck next week and see if you already have Guille with you.

From the rain, ... Pufffff, despairs, one day will get raining, right?Meanwhile, patience ... good weekend, I will not be able to read or write to you until Monday because I am without internet at home ...: (((

kisses to everyone

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/30/2008 5 a.m.

Nosdias ... Oh taty, courage, that already arrives ....
I am the only one who curd at home, I have my wife thinking if she gets up or not (kisses on her side for everyone) ... ah, she already got up ... Nati for hours talking to the doll ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/30/2008 5:25 a.m.

Well Friday and forced "bridge" ... There are already two dead and two missing and yesterday late the prefecture decreed the state of maximum alert for the entire region ... So all the closed schools and the occasional factory but well seenthat Monday is a party after all it will be easier

Well today very little work so I finish two things that I have pending and on Tuesday it will be another day !!

What do you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 5:28 a.m.

Good morning!By God, raining again!How tired so much water ...

Taty, I'm glad you're fine, let's see if there is luck and next week you already have your little Guille in your arms.

Anuski, if daughter, I will take it easy, not well, complain a little about my throat but only has red, so they juniphe the song.

Kalua, because it is Chunga for your land.

Juan Luis, as you walk ... you do well to rest, in addition the time only accompanies to be in bed or the brazier.

How about man, the visit to the doctor?

Well, let's see if I start doing something.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 5:40 a.m.

Good morning-tardes.

Here it rains at times, but this will not prevent it from being a magnificent day.

Today is San Fernando, a party in Cáceres and Fiesta in Cue, the small village with Llanes from which my husband and my children are originally.It is an ancient party, of Celtic origin, with Enrame de la Fuente, bagpipes, songs, food and verbena.

And he is the saint of my son Fernando, who today comes to spend a few days deserved vacations and enjoy his party, that we will enjoy it all.

I also congratulate the forum administrator, who I think will be the saint too, Fer?

And Taty has called me this morning.She is angry, and rightly.He has touched the typical fool that he thinks, with 36 weeks and 3,900 kg, the child is not mature.It pretends to wait 4 weeks and be natural delivery.

She will go to another doctor tomorrow, to see if there is luck.

Does anyone know any Murasaki?

Well, I leave you, I'm going to the "Machine Room"

Health

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 9:05 a.m.

Ratessssss

Well, Marcita is still rainingoooooo, what show the po.

Anyway, patience and to wait for no damage than you have already done.Take care of those cervical

What do you have a good weekend !!

ahhhhh, mari.gar..un hug !!

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 11:12 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
In the first place, Taty, what a job, woman ... Let's see if a second opinion makes you get something waiting for you.A kiss and luck.
Nobody spoke with Murasaki ????I want everything to be fine.
Congratulations to the Fernandos, Alea's son (how lucky you have everyone, huh?), What do you enjoy !!!, Congratulations to Fer, and my friend Fernando already congratulated him this morning ... Yes, we continue with fairs, it seems that time had given us some truce, but the rains come back, to see if it leaves us to return to the fair, who came 2 friends from Angela to eat and we want to take them along with Nati, who is imacular asking aboutThe horses, I have not so clear that it is because he wants or because I do not want to go ...
Anuski, I have already read that better ... the first years are like this, until they take defenses ....
Prado, again, to see if you rest .....
Kalua, go to see if the rains refer.
To all many kisses and good week.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/30/2008 12:27 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!!Yes, what a rainy habit !!Here it was very missing, but it always spoils us in weekends, we have been wet weekends, and since we are not accustomed, because we despair ...
Taty, a lot of encouragement, and to see if you are lucky and make caesarean section and you don't have to wait until the end, especially if the baby is already willing to live outside ...
Kalua, care with floods, always carries with you a float;).But it must be spectacular to see that po.
I told you that on Thursday we were going to endo ... Well, it turnsPrinciple ... It has been a long time to leave, and yesterday we saw it much thinner, but ... lovely !!!
Juan's hemo ... 5.5 , we were very happy and he kept congratulating him: p.I planned to offer us the Lantus but has said that the same if we change we put the leg because Juan is superb controlled, he gave us good advice and spent a long time talking to us ... and then ... you know we went to celebrate it !!!
Come, those who are a fair ... to enjoy it !!
And to those who touch you a pediatrician, you will tell us.
A kiss

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 3:24 p.m.

Good night family!

Kalua, daughter, take care of the rains and know about the po.

Velia and Juan Luis that you enjoy the fair, if it leaves you time.

Mamidejuan, congratulations on that hem!Good, I'm glad.

Anika How about?

Kisses to all and have a good night, tomorrow we do not leave, so I will pass here for a while.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2008 5:25 p.m.

Good morning ..... Well, to continue with the meteorological part it is still cloudy and they give rains ... when I got up I was all clear but no longer .... ((..... what a little hard the good hehehehe...

Mamidejuan congratulations on that hemo, often champion you have at home, deserves a good celebration ...;)

I'm going to keep marining and in a while I will run ... good weekend for everyone ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/31/2008 6:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.