{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good ... what quiet are we all:-/, I walk with a lot of mess here in the office and wishing since day 1 arrives to make intensive day and have the free afternoons at least ....: Mrgreen:

Owash, how about the return to work ??????By the way, from June 1 there is an Alvia Ponferrada-Madrid, I imagine that there must be another from Madrid-Proferrada, to see if I find out something more concrete because until now or calling for Tel.gave information .....: Twisted:

Velia I imagine that very entertaining with the fairs and Nati: D: D: D, how is that allergy going ?????Every time I see my little olive tree that is all flowery I remember you :)) :)) :)) :))

Alea are you still for llanes?How are those tests?

Over here, for the moment the sun has come out and it is already hot, we could finally re-initiate the Camino de Santiago where we left it last years, we are already in Arzúa and we have a stage to get to Santiago, then we will continue until Finisterre thatIt is the new part, we will see how we organize it because we can no longer do it in one day the first leg and the return ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2013 4:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pos Nah, all good.
Pushing beds and raising patients as if it were a 20 -year -old girl.: Oops:

We expect anxious new anecdotes of the Natos.: D

Officially I am going from short sleeve until September, at least.
So you can get an idea of ​​temperature.

I will now enter Renfe, see if they already have good update their ticket sales service.

DiabetesForo
06/05/2013 2:01 p.m.

Oh the natos….

We were in the car, I think that back from the fair.Dana saw that the "pot" carried in his hand, remains of a plastic fork hooked on the remains of a whistConstantly his mouth, so he fished… then our natos letHis life taking our hair, and what we have left.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/06/2013 5:47 a.m.

I just took a pack of 2 glucosport pills from the washing machine: shock: or
Intacts, how good is the pants ...: Mrgreen:

Did you read the news, a couple of weeks ago, that a person had stabbed a director of a bank branch for selling preferred and ruining him?
The alleged offender was my schoolmate ....
I was cold when I knew it ... the fact is that the parents had several drug stores for Valencia, good economic position and it is supposed to be the fault of the bank have lost everything ...
The kid measures 1.95, square and is a local policeman ... if he had wanted to kill him, he would have done it without problems .... all of us who know him do not hesitate, the same as we say that it is a very normal kid, butthat his head would go: o: shock:

DiabetesForo
06/08/2013 7:24 a.m.

Hello good.

Yes, I'm still in Llanes and I don't know how long.They have already done two tests to Vicente, but the consultation with the anesthesist and a plaque is missing, and we are unable to get us to tell us the date to organize.They will call us.We cry and they tell me: "Ah, I understand, I will consult and call it" ... and so they go several times: Evil:

On the other hand, my dear ex-Hermanos still do not decide when and how we solve my father's inheritance, so also bogged down there: Evil:

The good part is that I am with Vicente, that we both needed us, and that Celia is fixed perfectly without me, with that great boyfriend he has.A magnificent cook is becoming :))

Anyway, that on Monday I will return to the load, to see if I get dates for both.

Owash, desperate people can do unexpected things :?

And this afternoon Formula 1. Let's see what Alonso does this weekend.

Velia and Juanlu, kisses to all, especially natos.We already call you when we know the return date.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
06/08/2013 9:58 a.m.

Better that the anesthesist is the last, the assessment of anesthesia only is worth 3 months.
After that you have to start the entire roll.

Why can't the family choose?
They should change it or something right?

I want to be Massa's mechanic, I will never miss you.
It looks fun this afternoon.

Basket acb-nadal vs Ferrer and F1 .... and because the NBA final is at 2 in the morning but the day was complete

DiabetesForo
06/09/2013 4:38 a.m.

UYSSSS looks at what has come to me on Twitter: Link ... entos = 2015
They are neglected and have no speaker :)) :))
What I do not understand is that they do not put a rapporteur at Velia .... surely knows more than the R4 who talks about insulins ...

In the end a little boring yesterday afternoon right?
F1 Sosaina, foreseeable tennis and unfortunate basketball.

Prado, what accounts? Have you reached Finisterre already?

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 2:38 p.m.

.... Formula 1 was not bad at all: Mrgreen:

We are in Arzúa, the next stage to Pedrouzo, then Santiago and the 4 or 5 stages to Finisterre we want to do them, to see when we can take a few days, we have it complicated:-//

DiabetesForo
06/10/2013 6:11 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Ufff, I flee from the Fadex as of the plague ... With the problem we have had with the endo they have not wanted to prince the least, they have deigned to come to a meeting, which I say ¿pa what?Ah, yes, for the diets :?, but it would be worth that they would have stayed in their little house, because I go representatives ... AGGG, not to be disappointed with this panda of sucks :(. With respect to the speakers, at least Angela's endo I know that it will be worth it.I miss me !!! "hahahaha

Here the heat is already feeling, now it will suddenly get and there will be no one who holds it.For today we have a 36º maximum forecast, achicharraítos ..

I still make magnificent recipes with the Themomix ... last night a hake to the Biscay, soft, healthy and exquisite.On the weekend I prepared Laseña, well 3 lasagas, who had my sister and my friend Mamen sick and took them the meal ... very good, the minced meat was prepared with onion, carrot and mushrooms, ufff, magnificent ...Some ribs with potatoes, which we have not tried, was TB.For the sick ... Anyway, I do not know, the recipe book ends, hahahaha ... Tomorrow veal with artichokes and today we have peas and zucchini cream, to choose ... this is already a vice, but the truthIt is that no laziness is: D

I dress and I'm going to Caritas ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/12/2013 4:58 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

Yesterday 37 and Poniente, when leaving the hospital ... A madness by day
Today the temperatures have dropped, at 7 in the morning we were 24º

Ribs with potatoes in the Thermomix?

Today endo, 7.2% glyd ... Digital: Evil:
Very unhappy, I thought it would walk above 6.5% but it would not go from 7%
I don't understand
I get less and less than digital glys ... It gives me very little security.I have no convincing arguments or objectives to say that, it's a feeling, but I don't know, it doesn't fit me and it's not the first time.
Of course, I have an endocrine sky: D

DiabetesForo
06/12/2013 1:44 p.m.

Owash, what a gluco do you use? ... Change yourself to the Free Style optium, you will see how improvements.Anyway I have the same impression as you and I have commented several times, I do not fit a hair about the hemo ... This time I was waiting for me a 7 and you see, 6.6 ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/12/2013 6:52 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... Well, if we are no longer going to trust the hemo .......;), in my hospital they now do them with that little appeaver, I do not remember what is called, they no longer have Bayer's,And it must give them many failures for what I have seen .....
This year I have no capillary (cuts?...... The truth is that I was always going every 6 months and they made me the capillary hemo but as I am always stable and without problems we decided that every year ... and I delighted.
Anyway Owash that hemo is very good, if it were of venous blood, surely you are about 6 and beak .....: D

Well, I am a little fly, they have summoned all of us who have bomb today, in the hospital, officially to review: shock :: shock: with Rebeca, the Medtronic representative, in 8 years that I have been with the bombThey have reviewed anything ..... I have stayed with Anuski to go together, I will tell you later ....:-/

DiabetesForo
06/13/2013 4:25 a.m.

What have Prado told you?

I already told, participating in a study with my educator, they made me gly at the beginning of the study: the first time it marked 4.9%, the second 9.5%, the third did not take the big enough and error came out and the fourth refused .. I refused ...

Velia has used freestyle for almost 3 months ...

Reducing the number of annual gyzades is nonsense ... 3 visits to the endocrine cost more than double 3 analytics.
It is much better to reduce face -to -end visits, create and manage forums like this, maintaining the same number of controls.
But of course, it is changing everything that is already mounted ...

DiabetesForo
06/15/2013 5:30 a.m.

What have you told you?

Reducing the number of annual gyzades is nonsense ... 3 visits to the endocrine cost more than double 3 analytics.
It is much better to reduce face -to -end visits, create and manage forums like this, maintaining the same number of controls.
But of course, it is changing everything that is already mounted ...

Precisely about that we talked on Thursday, about gradually implementing a discharge system so that the endocrine can manage your treatment and communicate the changes through mail, for example ...
The meeting was interesting, as a review of certain functions of the bomb and putting on the batteries so that we take the most of it, it gives me the feeling that Valladolid is pressing them and the hospital has to justify the cost-benefit of using a bomb, Rebeca, the representative of Medtronic very involved as is logical because she is the most interested in not taking the bombs;).By the way I spent the direction of the forum, I hope you are encouraged to participate .....

And yesterday another stage of the road, we are already in Pedrouzo, at the gates of Santiago .....

DiabetesForo
06/16/2013 5:46 a.m.

It is that from 3 or 4 years, the bombs are more than economically amortized ... that without talking about glycemic control, quality of life and complications.
There is an absolute lack of criteria to make decisions, because there are hardly any reliable data or studies on which to be based.
But not even with conventional therapies, it costs a world to find economic studies on diabetes in Spain.
Honestly, and I say it short, sometimes, as I investigate themes and I like information invades me a feeling of fear for how decisions are made ...
In the end.

Precisely Medtronic has a download program, Carelink, that if I remember badly it can be easily stored in PDF and send it to endo (although the truth, I do not know very well for what ... yes, already, when you fail to control well ....)

At that point I am too.Turning how to reformulate health care to diabetes ... And everything goes online, 2.0, the cloud, forums and especially patient participation.
Let's see if they dare to change things.

DiabetesForo
06/16/2013 1:26 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I am a little out of the forum and everything in general that is not babies ... as it is possible to steal so long with how small are they?Diego is going to turn 5 months and is incredible as progress.The pediatrician tells us that he is very advanced for his age ... the truth is something that I really like to hear because the fear that my diabetes could affect his development continued to hover ...

At work I am quite bad, I don't know if Mobbing could be considered, but it is so lacking.Last week the office manager took the anger because I thought a lot about my son, that he will know what I think ... (apart from a few more stupidities on the same line) and the week of before my project managerI congratulate myself for the number of tasks that are taking ... to see if they clarify ....

I carry it very well, pregnancy served me to learn to control me better.I have been exclusive breastfeeding for 5 months, I had read that with diabetes could be complicated but it has not been so.It has only affected me for the basal, I wear almost half.

And little more to tell ... I keep reading you almost daily, but on my mobile, Peto makes me very lazy to write (I feel the faults) I see that you all go well in general :)

A hug to all

tica's profile photo
tica
06/16/2013 2:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Buahhh the little ones are milk and that I don't have ... :)) :))
The children of friends, when you want to realize, already chatter like parrots, run like greyhounds and eat like me: oops:
I think I already told it but with a year and little, the children of some friends ate shoes that was a first :))

Tica, the work is: Evil: the precariousness of the employment situation in general sometimes gives a lot of margin to fools to make idiocies, knowing that at the door they have a lot of people they can hire.

I'm going to see if I'm still with mine, which I have been completed in the afternoon ...:-/

DiabetesForo
06/17/2013 12:32 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Ufff, how we are lazy: Oops :: oops:
Courage ethical, and I say ... and if you don't think about your child, who are you going to sorrow ???:?.It will be Memo!
Here the relative heat has arrived, which is very good, although since it arrived suddenly on Friday was a day Durillo
Dana finished her first year of Master with a 9.5 note, which is not bad at all, thus celebrating it, Conil has gone this morning with her teammates.What things, that in my time did not happen!
And Angela who has already finished a week ago, was Friday to collect the notes, and how could it be otherwise, all great, 7 envelopes and 4 notable, almost na!So he also had food with his compis and things.
And na, that today I walk more than normal, I have not hit eye tonight, between some things and others were 7 in the morning and even with the open tab ...
Owash, are you partying?By the way, congratulations to the Juanes and Juanas ... OPSSS, that reminds me that I have to congratulate my Juanlu, Jejjee.
Kisses to all and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/24/2013 7:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

....... Uyyy walks, it's true ....: Oops: Congratulations to Juan Luis ... and Dana and Angela for those note and congratulations to Montse for those daughters that, I say, that something you will have doneTo be like that, in addition to putting a gene :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
By the way, you do not imagine the joy you gave us Friday with your call: D: D: D, we ended the bottle of Albariño and everything :)) :)) :)) :)): Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/24/2013 7:24 a.m.

Thanks, Elena !!!!: DWhen I called, you were already giving good account of it, huh ???:)) :)) :)).I already have the photos of the courtyard, to see if I have a ratin and I send them to you, that now I go to the brackets with Ángela.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/24/2013 7:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.