{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Congratulations to the big Juan Luis

Go note ... as my notes were always mediocre (27 approved and 3 notable throughout the race) those notes give me envy: P
And yes, surely something has to do with those notes ... so you will also have to reward Velia.

I am not much of popular festivals, you already know that the crowds are a little scared ... well, any person scares me: Mrgreen: but aborted more.
Sanjuan has never been a great celebration in Valencia, further south is celebrated, but in Valencia as we have always been on their backs to the sea, it has never done too much ... Now there are many people and practically there is no free spaceIn the sand and see that the beach is big ...

I see that Prado and Jose suffered a lot with the Albariño, so much that they had to drink everything :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/24/2013 12:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

)Parrila you don't see how it entered .....: mrgreen :: mrgreen: ayyy blessed albariño: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/24/2013 12:46 p.m.

Good morning, route
Here we are, in the Madriles.As Juanlu now has more work here, we take advantage that Angela is on vacation and we can be together.So I'm doing cleaning and things.
Forgive the faults, but the keyboard is Echgonao.
I see that the thread is standing, I am that I am very linked, I read you, but sometimes I am not able to write to you.Let's see if with summer I have more relaxation.

Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/03/2013 7:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

.... Well, we are lazy :( :( :( ,(, among the disappeared who no longer tell us anything: ((: (and those who are but we have little to tell: mrgreen: .....
Alea, are you still for llanes ????? .... how are you going?I imagine that enjoying the beach ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/03/2013 7:28 a.m.

It's true, Prado, look that we are pedorros: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/03/2013 7:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!We are already in Cáceres, and Jooooder, what a hot heat.This is inhuman.We arrived yesterday at LS 9 at night, and 40º marked the car thermometer: shock: .... And you don't see the noche, the air conditioning is fixed ... it is unbearable !!!!Now I have everything closed and the awnings lowered, but this is an absolute oven ... what Joer!

Dana in Oxford, yesterday we take her to the airport, she has 3 week to learn English and what is third ... she was very happy, she has bother us, as pa not ....: D

And so, we are crazy glycemic, even Juanlu is touches in the glycemia ... Angela is very low, and see that almost nothing moves, and Juan Luis, the same goes for the night high as very low ... I think thatIt is the heat ... seeing if we are focusing now, because I don't win for strips:-/:-/ ....

Well, I'm going to see if I effort me in doing something, because you earn, you earn, there are not many.

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/08/2013 4:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... uffff velia, as here, I am fatal, because of these latitudes we are not accustomed to these temperatures of almost 40 degrees and I carry it fatal and my glycemia also suffer ... in short ...End the summer already ...: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
Ayyyy how lucky Dana .... hehe ..... what envy .....: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Owash How are you going, the anger-pesimismo-negativity happened to you ?????? ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/08/2013 4:45 a.m.

I repeat the message, which has caught the forum update and it has been deleted ...

Yes, heat and embarrassment have also arrived by Valencia.
You already know that moisture in Valencia is high, so it suffers a little more ... especially at 3 in the afternoon when I get out of working ...

I'm still very pissed off ... but resigned.
There is a saying that says: Rent the cap to a donkey is forgive the temps and Xabó.
In Spanish, washing his head to a donkey is wasting time and soap.
Well that.

I have learned a while ago the death of Concha Gª Campoy in my hospital.
I have been this morning for the ICU and I haven't heard that I was there.
I met her month and peak because she came to my service to take a test.
He was very kind to everyone but he noticed it forced, physically and psychically, as if he appeared to have strength he no longer had.And it is something that we commented among the colleagues, although we really did not know what state it was.
Back from the test, while we went with the bed he told me that we always had to look forward.
A pity ... but I feel the same as I felt with the grandmother who died on Tuesday or the 45 -year -old boy to which we detected cancer 2 weeks ago and died on Monday.
Life is like that.

DiabetesForo
07/10/2013 2:38 p.m.

..... what loss I am with the new forum .... ufffff .....: ((, I like the changes hehehe .....

DiabetesForo
07/10/2013 7:16 p.m.

I encourage!, You will see how you get used to quickly !!, when you have been, what you think is weird is the old one!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/11/2013 5:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I hope so..... :-&

DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 6:53 a.m.

Jo, I thought I had missed.
Well, here also heat.Not as much as in Cáceres, fortunately, but there is a lot of moisture and it is sticky.
Little beach, really.So far I have had a lot of mess, and I still have a thousand things that prevent me from relaxing, although we are already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (let's see if they don't turn off the bulb again)
Anyway, there is always a little while for enjoyment.A few days ago we were Regina and I took some cider and walking, of a charleta.
And I will tell you when I am specifying news.
For the rest, everything as always, yes, with Vicente, which is already much better.
Health

DiabetesForo
07/12/2013 9:34 p.m.

Alea, have you already fixed the operation of Vicente?

First day of my vacation: -H ... until August to work again.

DiabetesForo
07/13/2013 6:44 a.m.

... Well, to enjoy them Owash, you don't imagine the cochina envy you give me :)) :))
Here we continue with unbearable heat and work like this is an ordeal, but well, it is what there is, ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
07/13/2013 7:57 a.m.

Good morning route !!!Here we walk on Saturday.Today is the first day that the disgust heat lets us be on bed later than 8 in the morning, so we have taken advantage of ... 8- |
How good, Owash, to enjoy !!!:) :)
Prado, it's true, work, sleep, leave, stay ... is that with this heat there is no way to do anything.But well, then winter will arrive and we will complain about the tremendous cold and rain, hahaha.There is no middle ground.
We this week we return to Madrid, Angela is not very happy with the idea, but it is what there is ...
Well, what I don't know is how you have endured the separation of Vicente so much ... well, now to get the delays, hehe.
And little else.I'm going to see if I do something here ...
Kisses and good day to all !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/13/2013 8:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I have tried to put a photo, but it has been impossible.I get a fatal mistake of I don't know what ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/13/2013 8:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia,

Have you tried to "attach file" with the photo?, Or have you tried to hit it in the text? ...

Tell me something, let's see if I can check this weekend.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/13/2013 2:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer, I have already achieved it.It is that the original photo was very large, and see that I said it very clearly, no more than 2 MB ... Anyway, my computer limitation ..: Luckily I have a good assistant at home.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/14/2013 7:40 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hahahaha, because better like this, I'm glad it is already fixed, congratulate the assistant on me!;): -h

fer's profile photo
fer
07/14/2013 7:52 a.m.

Pharmaceutical Association of La Plata: Link

I don't know what we do without registering the name ... that they pay us or something, right?

DiabetesForo
07/16/2013 7:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.