{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well, Nahhh, I'm ongoing.
Yesterday I got hooked on my back by moving devices and beds ... I went to emergency and acute low back pain ... various drugs and rest.
The glycemia to punch (which were those things that were put in the sleeves the office workers, right?)
I have climbed the basal by 15% and to see how we work today ...

No time I have had so much pain, a tremendous thing ...
Today something better already, we'll see ...

Congratulations Velia, to celebrate it as touches

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2013 6:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That you get better soon, Owash, and takes the opportunity to rest :) My husband has given several lumbago attacks, but it improved a lot since he goes to the physio.You will do well for massages and pilates.
Over here, with cold, and already wanting beach, but I went on Saturday and I had to come fast, I didn't heat.
Alea, how are we going?We'll see each other soon.A hug: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2013 4:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good route !!!!
Owash, but you bass ???Mother, what a task of the lumbago.I already tell you from experience ... what you say, several drugs, and heat of the human also but above all that of the electric blanket.And when inflammation has already lowered the physio as Regina says.
I am with an allergy attack like never in life ... I have had to use the inhaler and several days and I go out with the street with a mask, in short, an up.And they said it was going to rain and na four drops of na ...

To all many kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/15/2013 6:11 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .... Winter came back here: Shock :: Shock:, but well, I don't know what I miss, here the summer last month and a half ...exists ...

Owash take care, the low back is very folding, as regina and velia, the massages, pilates, strengthen the abdomen with abdominals ..... etc ..... etc ..... they will come very well to prevent it ...
Velia daughter this year already said that spring for allergies was going to be very bad .... Let's see if it happens soon ...;)
Regina beautiful photos and how beautiful your students have

Kisses for everyone and especially for the Pachuchos .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/16/2013 4:36 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!

Let's see, how is my Owash?Are you improving?Let's see if it has not hooked you much, because the last one lasted 3 messages of na:-/:-/
Angela and I go to the doctor at the last minute, lest instead of allergy be bronchitis or what I know ... Ufff what a fatal we are happening.
Prado, I have little left the photos of the patio.Let's see if on Saturday it does not rain, which gives me that it will rain, and we can hang the street lamps and bring a couple of macetons that we lead to the arean part and weigh as demons (between our fragile back and the pachage ofThe allergy the same thing I just chosen).I have already planted the slope and the kitchen we made we have to put the sink tap, but hey, those are unimportant details.
And na, now that it is so mono, I cannot enjoy it for the allergy and then when the allergy is removed I will not be able to enjoy it because the forty big ones will fall and it will be impossible for the day ... Anyway, a disaster.
Well, routes, I let you have to fix myself to pick up Ángelilla.

Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/17/2013 7:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, a little better, but very slow is this
Now I notice it loaded but at least it is no longer pain, it is a nuisance.

What is the arreate?

DiabetesForo
05/17/2013 11:43 a.m.

Ah, dear friend Owash, you have entered fully into two of the pillars that support life.I mean adult life, because I guess your sorrows and for your questions that you have already entered this phase of life.The first pillar are Lumbago's pain .. Oh, I already suppose you will have guessed it, and if it is not time for you to know ... Lumbago's pains never completeAs a child you see an inclined abuelete and walking with caution, did you think that the next day that grandmother was going to be jumping full of vigor and agility?No, that's how always.Welcome to the club.Second, the Arate .. Oh, what questions?Don't you see that just by asking, are you going to be pending all the life of the arreates?that if square or round, that if they are excessive or scarce, that whether deep or not, whether of bricks or stone .. oh, dear friend, who commands you to ask you?Is that as a child you ever talked to your friends of the Arreates?Is it that you read in a novel something related to them?Is it that you hear any song in which they talk about them?What questions?But it's late, "Welcome" to that other world, to the world of arreates, to that fourth dimension ...

(I write little, because I see that my presence is not necessary, pro when I see that it is necessary ...)

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/17/2013 12:49 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Juan Luis I can't stop laughing please :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Ayyyy ..... hahaha

DiabetesForo
05/18/2013 10:36 a.m.

No, if I do not bother anything to me ... I'm not going to jump around either: P

I see that the slope has to do with Arre and Soooooo :))

Here I am, I attach to the towel and the iron (I have no electric blanket), I have left the "drugs" because they felt fatal, I do not know who invented the enantyum but it must be some enemy of mine ... I do not want to imagine whatthat would have happened if I had not taken the stomach protector:-/: o
Anyway, I'm going very slowly, already without pain but still discomfort

DiabetesForo
05/19/2013 6:35 a.m.

Owash, buy a thermal saquito.They are fabric bags stuffed with grains or seeds, which get to the microwave minute and a half and keep heat half an hour or more.They attach to the shape of the back and are most practical.They also cost 10 euros.I gave one to my mother and used it a lot for the lumbago.

And tomorrow for Llanes, to see what happens with the happy hernia of Vicente.Wednesday will tell us when they operate it.

Otherwise, waiting, always waiting.And that exhausts the patience that I do not have, because, as my friendly friend says, I am one of those of "kill the chicken and put the table"

In Finsss

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2013 11:48 a.m.

Well look yes, I hadn't come up with the thermal bag ...

That Vicente does well, precisely after eating I have been watching, again, the video of magical realism uploaded to YouTube
brilliant.

You should collect the sayings in a book or something

DiabetesForo
05/19/2013 3:42 p.m.

Good morning route !!!
In the end, base treatment with inhaled corticosteroids: ((: ((, I have been tiredly tired from yesterday without addition, but I feel tired ... in four or five days I will leave it, to see what happens, although Dra.
Angela with a lot of cough, but it has not had to resort to the inhalers ... and less bad, because we have a plea of ​​bad control, uffff, and the 29 endo, what bigger joy.
Dana has recorded today about Aída, one more experience, she says that it has had a good time, but that people were very stretched ... they have told her that the chapter will leave for September, so to wait.
Alea, you will tell how Vicente.Enjoy what you can in Llanes.Celia is also gone?
Prado, another stage of the road?I don't know what time you will have had, but here between rains and winds, yes, yesterday a good day came out, as Endrogá could eat in the patio and everything.
Dani, look at us we have a few bags of those, even some that sell in the very cheap lidl, which are full of mud or something and that tb.They heat up in the microwave ... and do not believe we make good use of them.I hope you are better.
And na, I'm going to C.S.A for strips, that we have left without.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/20/2013 7:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Inhaled corticosteroids?
Sounds like a music group of the 80s :)) :))

That happens to live in the countryside.;)
Those of Ciudad we have complete pollution in the lungs, but we will find out in 40 years ...: |
Well, to have the best thing that can

DiabetesForo
05/20/2013 1:47 p.m.

.... Owash will not be working already, right?Take care of that back that as Juan Luis already told you;) When the lumbagos starts .......:-/ and to strengthen back and abdominals with exercises ....

Velia will warn us when Dana comes out in Aida hehehe .....
We have not yet come out to the road this year ufff .... everything is being complicated, when it is not bad weather and cold ... in short there is no way .....: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
05/21/2013 4:30 a.m.

nooo, until next week I don't think I work again.
The truth is that my back bothers me when I'm lying ... a very rare thing

Anyway, patience.

DiabetesForo
05/21/2013 4:10 p.m.

I was seeing trains schedules and is creepy .... From June 15 they take away all the trains from Madrid to Leon: shock :: or :(
A barbarity

And the same for Cáceres :?: Shock :: x

I don't know if you know something, or have published something ...

DiabetesForo
05/24/2013 4:57 a.m.

.... If we are the ass of the world: Evil :: Evil :: Evil: Yes, something has been said, it has been said that it is not profitable, not only will we not have bird but also take away what they take awayLittle we had ... in short .... What is there is bus, Alsa has good schedules although I already know that you prefer the train .....

DiabetesForo
05/24/2013 5:32 a.m.

The Ruta de la Plata already removed it years ago, with the excuse that it was not profitable.
Well, if a train that is always full is not profitable, none is.
But you have to invest in birds and stations without travelers, apparently: Twisted:

And yes, there is Alsa, but I have come in Alsa to Asturias from Cáceres and I have arrived.I, who am not precisely high, hit the knees in the front seat.Uncomfortable, pain and nothing cheap: x

Until they finish everything, they will not stop.

DiabetesForo
05/24/2013 8:46 a.m.

To Ponferrada there is still via Barcelona combination by Trenhotel ... but what Cáceres I have not found a way to go by train: shock:
is that there are not even trains to Badajoz: Evil:
Do they leave all Extremadura without the possibility of traveling by train?
is that there is not even a single link to Madrid: x: x: x

I hope it is a web error or that they are in maintenance
Because it seems to me demential

DiabetesForo
05/24/2013 8:52 a.m.

... It seems very strange to me, here it was said that there was some Alvia from Madrid and wait to see that Juan Luis tells you that he goes to Madrid by train ..... I find it hard to believe that we are left without some train to Madrid, even if it is only one ....:-/

DiabetesForo
05/24/2013 11:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.