{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good, step to greet!How is the summer?Today we got into the Pyrenees a couple of weeks, at least we will flee from Zaragoza's heat.Diego every day older, yesterday he turned 6.Joooo gives me the feeling that was yesterday when I find out that I was pregnant ... how time passes!

Spend good days with family, friends ... and not very hot!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/19/2013 7:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

What a paradito is the thread: -ss, you are all on vacation for what I see ....
Velia are you already in Cáceres?Owash are you still on vacation ?????
Here without news ......:-*

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2013 2:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look, you catch me here ... yes, I'm still cows until 1: \ ">
When do you have Prado holidays?

And with very little desire to return. I found this morning with a partner and he told me that he has given a heart attack, luckily he gave him in the hospital and caught her very fast and have been able to control her well.
And everything is quite burned, a lot of poor management, a lot of workload, bad ways, there are people in some places, there is a lack of new people, almost everything must be taught ...
Anyway, more or less the conditions in which many people work in this country currently.

Today I have been eating in a Japanese, well it was actually a wok, what we have always called a free buffet.
And for the first time in my life I have had an 82 post after a Japanese/Chinese ... Of course I have barely eaten hydrates and sauces or touching them ... I have joined all shusi on the same dish and so I could calculate therations ... the wonderful fish, as always.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2013 2:20 p.m.

The holidays when you come in September: D, they are the only ones I can take, the August bridge will also catch it but Jose will surely be working so we will not go anywhere .....
JOPE, as you have Chungo's panorama at work, of course it does not surprise me as things are and the strange thing is that he does not explode once with everything they are teasing us .... in short ..... your partner improves ...
There is also a wok and you can eat well without hydrates and without rare sauces as you say, I have no problem.Keep enjoying what you have left ...... I-)

DiabetesForo
07/23/2013 2:47 p.m.

Good ...
Wow Owash, I feel your partner ... I want it to improve.
Well, here giving the Thermomix, hehehe, I have called Elena to envy him, but he has not taken me, so another day will be.
Well, this afternoon a tuna marmitako fell, and ham croquettes, in a plis ... I already have everything clean and the kitchen collected ... Ah, Tb.A stir -fry with chives, to make that potato tortilla that Angela likes so much.And in the meantime I have prepared an Andalusian marinade, for dinner tomorrow ... and last night we had a lubina to the salt, also in the Thermo, in 20 minutes I was prepared, heavily, hahahaha ...
There is also a magnificent Asian that we have left to try.I love that food ...
Yesterday had my Juan luo, Magnificent Hemo, 6.4, but he has given something high cholesterol, go for God ... I didn't miss me, they had given us 4 cheeses of my friend's people and we have Zampao in a Plis ..And Juanlu is prone to the cheese to raise the cholesterol, in addition to the trajín of going to Madrid, we have been 1 month without going for a walk (we have already resumed it), so Na, between there is no longer cheese, thatWe have resumed the walk and we have bought the Kaiku Benecol, hehe, Toodo resolved.

Owash, enjoy the days of vacation, that you still have a few ahead ... and then, then you will think that you are fortunate to have a work, that in the times that run ...
Prado, if you want to encourage and come to Cáceres on the bridge, delighted.We return from Zahara on August 13, and possibly we are in Cáceres at least until 22 or 23, then to Madrid ... so you know.

Come routes, kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/23/2013 4:48 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia yesterday saw your call but it was a bit late, is that we now went out later and then we took a beer in the patio ... but that you know that you do not give me any envy :)) :)):)) :)), thanks for the invitation, you know that I would be more than delighted but it will not be able to be for now ......
Congratulations to Juanlu for that great hemo ...... and to get fit to lower that cholesterol ......
From the office I can not enter the forum: -w, live the new forum !!!!!!!!! ... in the end ....
Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/24/2013 11:53 a.m.

Very good.
I see you are all right.
I with a lot of mess.A season of the most stressful.But it seems that everything is finally on track.Tomorrow I go to Cáceres, to see if I conclude paperwork and get rid of my "ex" sisters.I think, if there are no last -minute surprises, everything is finally resolved.
Celia well, although they do not find summer curro or her or the boyfriend.
Vicente still has to wait for the hernia operation.Until October the anesthetist have gunned him :(
Anyway, when I will write more.
Hugs to all.

DiabetesForo
07/24/2013 1:52 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Ufff, how long.It is that I really do not adapt to the new forum, it gives me laziness, it is difficult for me to find the threads ... it must be that I am made to the old way, and this new technology is not my thing ... Anyway.
Well, na, I summarize, although with most of those who write here I have already spoken on other ways ... the holidays were great, with Nati as a center of attention.Those who have Facebook you will have seen the photos, you know that a picture is worth a thousand words ... the glycemia, ahem, have been quite disastrous, now we are trying to dealer the mess, to see how.On top of that we had endure last Monday but they have changed it to September 16, with the consequent anger of Angela that has to lose class the first day of the course.
Juan Luis working a lot, both in Cáceres and Madrid.This new project demands a lot of presence and many hours of learning, but happy, that in the times to have a job, it is a real luxury.
And na, for the curious, today we have the end of the stage of the cycling return to Spain in Cáceres, so whoever wants to see our wonderful land, and of course our beautiful city, has the opportunity to do so.Today when we went for a walk, we saw the 10 km banner in the north round.For the goal.I mean, that if a little past that banner you look at the left.You can see our neighborhood.
And I pòco more ... Let's see if I get rid and have more often, although it does not help you not write or Perrys, hahahaha.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/29/2013 7:38 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ahhh, I forgot, the Thermomix, an abosoluta wonder.We brought from the beach some sardines that we ate in Papillote the other night.Ufff, how richer and healthier, and best of all, leaves no smell in the kitchen.
The fried, spectacular, and clean tomato !!!
The Gazpachos, the salmorejo .... I don't tell you.
Anyway, encourage and allow you for help in the kitchen, that you are grateful for it.
Ale, after this advertising space, I send you another kiss, which today I am generous.Muac!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/29/2013 7:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

For your comfort Velia I will tell you that I don't finish adapting to this forum format, I do not like and united that "thanks" to the change I cannot enter from the office, I do not understand why, because every time I enter less and fromOn September 10 nothing because I start working in the afternoon .... in short ... it's a shame .....
How little is left to see us, to see if it happens quickly this week ...;)

DiabetesForo
08/29/2013 1:41 p.m.

I have seen the cycling return, but I have not recognized any of Cáceres except the square ... it must be that I have a fish memory

DiabetesForo
08/29/2013 1:53 p.m.

I liked to see the arrival of the return yesterday.Not only the city itself, which from the air seems very different, but also the landscape a few kilometers before arrival.It is hard summer the Extremadura, but not that is why the earth is exempt from beauty.Those yellow, ocher colors of dry grass produce different plastic effects.And before a spring or rainy autumn like the past, it becomes a green sea.Land of contrasts, but cozy and beautiful like any other.

DiabetesForo
08/30/2013 4:44 a.m.

Well, I don't adapt to the new format either.I think it's not very intuitive and I don't like it.
I didn't see the return, because I don't like cycling and I was taking a bath, although I would have liked to see Cáceres.In addition, he went to the bark of my new house, in the middle of La Plata Route;)
Health to all

DiabetesForo
08/30/2013 12:45 p.m.

I see that the thread was cut ...
Well, don't decay and there is a comment from time to time.Now almost at Christmas, in a new year, in another winter ... it is the usual, but nevertheless they are dates that seem to rehabilitate us and encourage us to changes.
And also to see if people are encouraged to some other visit for this city.When these cold ones pass, there for next April.For those who were already but who did not leave the capital, I propose a route with departure and return to the city: Vostell Museum, in Malpartida de Cáceres, which will be a big surprise for many;Alcántara, the cradle of the military order and possibly the best Roman bridge in the world;And finally, Coria, ancient city, with interesting cathedral.
That you have good departure and entry of the year.
A hug.

DiabetesForo
12/11/2013 2:53 a.m.

Hello Miguel:
You are right, one of those who wrote in the thread (Owash we miss you, a lot, much: ((: () are no longer in the forum ...... So we are no longer capable ofrefloat it hehehe ...... to see if we animated us.
I want to go back for your land, I liked it a lot and I was pleasantly surprised, we will return safely, but this year the "minique" touched here, in my land ... in September .....

A kiss

DiabetesForo
12/11/2013 4:20 a.m.

I also miss Owash, not only in this thread.His contributions were so good ... I don't know if we will meet a forero like this: (... so, as Miguel has talked about Christmas, I'm going to dedicate a song to my friend Owash: "Go back, homeGo back, go back to your home ... "(some milk gives me, hahaha)
Yes, @Miguel, there are so many things to see, that either a whole month come or come every year for a few, hahaha .... La Vera, a region that saw me grow, the Jerte, the Hurdes, Sierra de Gata, theIbores, and that only in our province ... well, to see if these boys are encouraged.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/11/2013 7:07 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

And so much that you miss Owash:-((:-((I think it's from the person I have learned most from diabetes !!! haha

In the next spring we do not have to drop by Cáceres, I have that trip pending !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/11/2013 8:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica said:
And so much that you miss Owash:-((:-(I think it's from the person I have learned most from diabetes !!! haha

And I, no doubt ......

DiabetesForo
12/11/2013 11:12 a.m.

Any Madrid who uses the Dexcom G4?
Hi, I'm new in this forum, I am looking for people from Madrid to use the Dexcom and also share with you experiences

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/24/2014 3:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

No one has commented anything around here ... Summer is coming and it is time to schedule some trip.Care that it is good to change some of airs.
Greetings from Cáceres.

DiabetesForo
05/16/2014 4:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.