{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

WHAT THE TRANES MADRIDI TO LEÓN?It can't be, I'm always in Alvia, from Oviedo to Madrid, and passes through León, and is always full.
In addition to Madrid to Valladolid it is at bird speed.Find out Owash, that from Madrid to León you go very well by train in two and a half hours, in the Alvia.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/24/2013 6:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

When this night came out, they did not suppress any between Cáceres and Madrid.If between Extremadura and Andalucia.Indeed on the Renfe page you do not find right now tickets between Cáceres and Madrid (I have only looked on the 16/6).I hope that they have not yet set the new schedules on the page, or a shit of the computer scientist.I'm going to call ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/25/2013 6:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanlu exact.The theme is that on the Renfe website, it does not let tickets from Madrid, or Caceres or Leon or Ponferrada.From June 16 ... the schedules that I had already seen have disappeared and the web does not provide you with other links.

Diving I have found tocho information in case someone is useful of Renfe's lines: Link ... 8f7a43.pdf >
It includes economic and statistical analysis of all the lines that it currently markets and its elimination proposal.

The summary is that to León, from Madrid, you can only go via Palencia and you will probably have to do transford with a train that comes from Barcelona.
León and Vigo-Leon melt

And in Cáceres all the interegional trains are brushed (unless the CCAA pays it) and will maintain less frequently the Badajoz-Madrid line (by Plasencia and Cáceres)

The same with this graph you see it better: http: //elpais.com/elpais/2013/05/15/med ... 89723.html

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/25/2013 6:25 a.m.

With regard to Cáceres-Madrid.I have done an exercise of memory, and I remembered that when I started coming every weekend to Cáceres when trying to get the tickets well in advance they only appeared on the Renfe Los Talos page.The fact is that the Talos to Madrid changed for a long time to regional (or as they are called) that, the truth, they are equally comfortable and it takes the same thing (yes, they are bar or movie).That is why no Cáceres-Madrid train appears right now.With respect to the graph that you put I see that this journey is not affected.I haven't looked at the other tocho.

Juan Luis
05/25/2013 8:38 a.m.

Regina to pass through León is the Alvia, but it is that Ponferrada does not exist ??????????: Twisted::))
Owash there must be a Madrid-Coruña train and stop here ..... because you have to go through Barcelona to get to Ponfe .....: Shock: Let's see if I find out .....

DiabetesForo
05/26/2013 5:55 a.m.

According to the Renfe website, the only possibility of doing so from Madrid is via Palencia or Burgos and linking with the train that comes from Barcelona;But it is very fair of time.
The trains that go to Coruña from Madrid only go for Zamora

The same is what Juanlu says, that all trains are not placed ... Of course you cannot buy tickets for 20 days is a bit suicidal ...

DiabetesForo
05/26/2013 12:52 p.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Tomorrow I will go to Renfe, since it touches me Caritas and the facilities of the center are from Renfe, so I have it catchy.I will tell you Owash, but I am, I don't think all the trains of Madrid-Badajoz are going to remove them.That line has a lot of influx of travelers, it would already be the pear.
And well, tell you that I have become thermomixera, hehehehe ... my sister has become a representative and last Monday he brought me one ... well, a pass !!!Look that some friends have it and despise that they have always cooked very rich dishes, it has never caught my attention, but come on, I am now as a girl with new shoes ... Right now he is cooking a zucchini ratio: D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D, D,But I have already done or a gazpacho that looked like a salmorejo (ufff, magnificent), some ham croquettes, a chicken in pepitoria (I took it to M i Juanlu on the weekend, because it loves that recipe and I had never given mefor doing it), some mushrooms to the chin and a very delicious pureeLike cooking is an ideal utensil ... And what about recipes, all with their nutritional value ... So if anyone is interested you already know, we don't care what tip of Spain you are:-/ :)):)
On the other hand, we have here the Natos, prepared for the fairs ... so we already have the riot at home.Let's see if we do a photo and put it on Facebook.
Alea, have you not said anything about Vicente, have you already given date?
Well, I'm going to shower the girl who is already claiming me, while my little machine finishes the meal, hahahaha ...
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2013 6:46 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Oh, I forgot the most important thing, this Saturday was the concert of the 1D (One Direction), as Angela knows is a director, and it was with a couple of friends and with Dana ... They left home at 6 in the afternoonAnd because of the videos I have been able to see, he had a madness, so much so that either from the nerves or by a digestion cut, at 12 at night when they returned he vomited in the subway, and was all night and last night and yesterdayWith ketone bodies and unable to eat, so that tells you, to see the power they have about the organism 5 little girls singing and dancing:-/:-/

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2013 7 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

..... Go Velia, a small vendor you are made :)) :)) :)), the people who know that he has it is very happy, I have never caught my attention, especially for the price hehehe ..... You'll tell us the advantages ....
And that Angela will improve !!!!!!! ..... poor woman .....

DiabetesForo
05/27/2013 11:17 a.m.

I don't know who those people of Direction are ... a clear symptom that I am getting older 8)

How are you going allergy?Velia?
Some friends have the machinilla ... It is incredible that with 5 strawberries and a lot of ice we could have drinks for 11 people: shock:
Look that I made you more than cupcakes:

Alea, when they operated Vicente?
What nice you have around, right?Do they get bored and cut phone lines?: x

Tomorrow I go for the discharge and on Thursday I will work again: ((: ((((((
I'm already perfect from my back, so there is no choice ...

I will see if I take the time with the Treasury: Twisted: And I go to Nespresso, will they have taken a new coffee?Whenever I go, they have 1 new to try ...

DiabetesForo
05/28/2013 3:50 a.m.

Good a question about the themomix for the bodies, you throw the ingredients and the fried bodies come out and everything can be chosen the size of the quocreta or how that goes, I know the traditional way if the thermos that is: you make the dough, giveform the bodies and the fries. (How does thermomix do that?).

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
05/28/2013 11:09 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Hello good.
No, they have not yet given us date.They are testing it, but we still don't know anymore :(
Desperate so much slowness.
And bad time of noses.Very cold, it rains, it vents, in short, total winter.
Let's see if we finish soon, or do the tests and give us date to stay or go to Cáceres and return to the operation, which I have to resolve family issues :(
I will tell you.

Ah, Samozeus, the Thermomix makes the mass of croquettes, but not fries;)

Health

DiabetesForo
05/28/2013 11:58 a.m.

Alea to see if they give you soon date, here also has returned the cold ...:-/ ... well it really has never left at all ...
Velia today have endo, right?You already tell us as soon as you can, although surely every phenomenal .....: D
How is that allergy going ????????
Owash like this and to work: D, that's good, great ..... in every way .......: Mrgreen:
:)) :)) :)) I at Velia from cupcakes as I don't see her :)) :)) :))

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/29/2013 4:22 a.m.

Who has Endo, Juanlu or Angela?The 2 surely ....: Mrgreen:

I do see Velia from Cupcakes :)) with all the accessories, doing courses to other moms;)
Look, don't tell me that it doesn't seem done by Velia:
[Attachment = 0] <!

Alea, I imagine that they will still take ... but it is something serious, that I hope not, it is normal for them to put on the waiting list, although the tests to see the gravity should already be done ... that total will be a fewRadiographs and resonance, I imagine.

Samozaeus, is what the Thermomix is ​​missing, Freir: P
My friends spend it especially for desserts and creams of all kinds ...

DiabetesForo
05/29/2013 4:35 a.m.

Good route !!!!
We are already at home ... Ufff, this doctor is impressive, one hour in the consultation plus the evidence of the day hospital ... come on, that we went to 9 and so far !!!Hem of 6.6.GOOD!!!!I cannot believe it, after the mesecite that we carry I am to find a song on my forehead .... it says that something more unstable within stability, and few changes, monitor something of the food that seems fair.... uffff ... well tension, perfect weight, although he has lost 400 grms., Eat less, and he has told him that he has to lower some ration of food and dinner, because its growth has finished and already needs less HC, S ... otherwise, neither lipodystrophies, nor has he told him anything about his fingers (other times the quarrel pq tends to puncture a lot in the same finger).Now to wait for the RTDOSL of the analysis.

Ufff, Samozeus, if wrapping the croquettes and colds, would already be the pear !!!Even so, I am delighted ...

Owash, is Prado right, I am not much of Cups Cakes, hahahaha, although everything will walk, hehehe ... you see that I do not lie, ven from England with cookies for the world, homemade, newly made, and II have not tried one ... is that they don't call me, fortunately, hehehe.

And about the thermos, uffff, right now I cook a boiler with some lamb chuletillas that left over, there I have the fool giving the spoon spin while I write to you:-/ :)) :)) :)) ....Yesterday I made a fish cake, and Nati his favorite dessert, a magnificent rice with milk .... Let's go to this step quickly.

The allergy better, since we came from Madrid.Yesterday I didn't take the inhaler and I was stuck at night, but I endured and passed.And today either, so to see if he is referring for God, that this is no longer a human being to endure him.

And yes, Alea, also disappeared, wind, fresh ... now that I can go out to the patio because the allergy allows me, time does not allow me, snif ...

And Vicente, because that, I was surprised to operate so quickly ..

Well, that the natos is already claiming food ... kisses and good day to all.
d

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/29/2013 9:59 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia How good .... What a great hemo: D: D: D: D: D ... and with that age ... ... so how to tell you something the endo hehehe
You see Owash ..... I already told you, if Velia is more than a trocito of Iberians ..... etc ..... if I do not see her in those cursileries of the cupcakes byfavor .....;): mrgreen: :))

DiabetesForo
05/29/2013 11:17 a.m.

Perfect back?haha, good, how black darker, I love it .. (That said, I go down to see what they throw the sixth that encloses me with the Flo and the Anne)

Juan Luis
05/29/2013 11:28 a.m.

Perfect of the back, tomorrow he carries patients as if nothing.
Unless they are the postoperative bariatric surgery: shock ::?

And what are you doing seeing those programs?
With how bodybate you are ...: Mrgreen:

Go gly, congratulations, but what will end tell you?
More than good things, because it has merit to carry "Asín" teenage diabetes.

man, if we get to compare the Iberians with the cupcake ....

Look to see this: Link ... OMMENT-135
Is it that I don't understand anything?Am I very tiquisiquis?: EVIL:
It goes from cherries versus glycemic control

DiabetesForo
05/29/2013 1:37 p.m.

Well, I totally agree with you Owash, I also move to read that and what I do not understand is that I say a nutritionist and corroborate a doctor .... amazing ...

DiabetesForo
05/29/2013 1:54 p.m.

Leave it Owash, you have explained it very well and it is understood where your "failure" is.I would have enough to put something like "their low hydrates content make them advisable in the diet of a type 2 diabetic" ... although I refer to the Encyclopedia of the arguiñano Leo "cherries and icing are rich in carbohydrates in carbohydrates, among which the fructose stands out. "And later "their fructose wealth gives them an important satiating power, a quality that can be taken advantage of in thinning diets, and that makes them easily tolerable fruits for diabetics" ... in short, I don't have it clear, becauseIf I start eating cherries, I laughed at 2 hours.

Juan Luis
05/31/2013 5:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.