{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hahahaha, Owash, I have explained myself as the ass: Oops:
I have different basal stretches, but also, I have the highest basal in the sections of the meals, so that when I start eating, the highest basal is already taking effect and can fight the HC, quicks ... well ... well, we could see that very clearly with the continuous meter, how the glycemia triggered shortly that began to eat, the Bolus could not stop the climb until almost 2 hours? ... Anyway, yes, that it is a fuck for what we are going to do now, but not for the day to day, because on weekends I have another employer scheduled.
Ahhh, in addition to that the temporal basals are also our daily bread ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/28/2013 1:05 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good night

Here I continue, schedule basal, doing a dossier of everything to take Angela, and crying with anguish ... which is supposed to be a week of relaxation with Maradito is going to be a good calvary ....
And no, you don't give me the talk ... This only a mother knows what it is ... and for me it is the first time ... I know that I have been consenting to the situation and I assume it, but that it is going toCost half a life ... Ayssss, go if it will cost me ... and you, Owash, that when you have children you will eat eggs !!!!:)) :)) :)) :))
Anyway, I'm going to the Piltri, what an exhaust.

Kisses and good night to all. !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/29/2013 7:14 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

That noooo, that I am not going to give you the talk, because of this you know much more than me and also everything will be phenomenal, you will see it, I also understand your concern but you will see how it will be easier than you think............. Angela has the best teacher and is going to develop very well .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2013 6:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Velia, don't worry that everything will go well: D

I have once said it, but my parents was a bit ... "Long live the Pepa" and they sent me to Ireland in the fourth of ESO (that's 15 years ???) 1 month and a half to a family.My English level was not bad, it was worse ... and I got there all happy that I didn't know how to say almost anything and the first day explaining that it was the glucagon haha ​​... what a face of fright put the poor lady.I still survived, although I remember that I had many hypoglycemia.It is true that the change of schedules is complicated (I was still with NHP and regular) but these are the things that give us more autonomy, surely it goes better than you expect.

And what you say about putting the bolus in the basal (or at least part) I do it: oops: haha ​​at breakfast and the truth is that it improves the thing, the other version is to wait to eat, but being that the bombGive that freedom, to wait: D for the trip, what you should be to remove those basal units and increase the ratios and if you make the posts a little higher, nothing happens, for a week ...

Next week I already start working and I am sorry ... it is still so small Diego, but well ... sure that in a couple of weeks everything is regulated and in part tb I want to relate to adult people, they areThey make me very long the days with Diego alone at home ... but I would give anything to lengthen a little longer

tica's profile photo
tica
04/30/2013 11:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

... Tica but had 16 weeks spent ?????How time passes ....: Shock: .....

DiabetesForo
04/30/2013 11:13 a.m.

It is 14 and a half weeks ... the accounts leave :( on Friday 10 to work ... I don't want !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/30/2013 11:21 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning, route !!!!
Tica, ufff, f less bad that I am not the only one who handles the basal ... is a relief, do not believe ... the truth, how much damage the sensor has done,:-/ :)) :))
And the other I have already contemplated, what I take from Basal to increase Bolus and that's it ... Let's see how it comes out.
Prado ... Oh what overvalued you have me, but what is it going, if so I would be calm and you see how I walk.
Well, I already have my Juanlu here, so very happy.
By the way, do you have seasonal allergy? ... This year is killing me ... I've been taking the Ebastel Forte for more than a week, in the morning until I take it, I feel a cough and I feel as if the tracks were inflamedRespiratory ... Even one night I have had to use the Terbbasmín ... Let's go a chestnut ... The fact is that Angela is pretty good, but she has a base treatment for asthma and even the moment she has not needed anything more thanThe antihistamine, because its symptoms are just eye and nostrils ... Anyway, a shame, this increasingly has more clashes ...
Tica, what penita will give you the little one, but hey, it will be good for you to return to another routine, that the first months are absorbed to the maximum and there is no life after diapers and bottles:-//
Kisses and good day to all

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/01/2013 6 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

With the rains that have not been delayed with allergies?
I am fish in this allergies, it must be of the little that has not been in my environment ... If we except my work allergy: Mrgreen:

My theory is that the kids better to the nursery, as soon as possible, to a good nurse
Although there is something to take into account, it is certainly about children: Oops:

Tomorrow I work (Aúpa Day who waits, like every Thursday) and Friday to the Congress of Chronic Patients;)
We will see how the subject occurs, I know some speakers and they are very good.
I have registered in the psychoeducation workshop, skipping the diabetes workshop of my admired endocrine (I hope I don't take it into account);Some workshops are interesting: Epacas, inhalers, caresses: Mrgreen: pain, chronic homeopathy ...

I will now hang the diabetesfor poster that they have accepted for Congress, in the thread that I opened.

On the other hand, on my website I will start the interview section.
I want to do something similar to www.jotdown.es (but you know this website, you will take to visit it ...)
I have several interviews, some already have even a scheduled date.

What would you do an interview about type1 diabetes?

DiabetesForo
05/01/2013 3:07 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Yes, Owash, allergies have been delayed, and instead of in March they have begun as of April 2.The days it rained were good, but here is toooodo flourished, imagine what has rained how the field is ...
I have been looking at the page and looks very good ... With respect to who would do an interview with type 1 diabetes, an athlete, a good endocrine, even a good educator, some famous, to a child, a mother...
We continue without giving one at night the first night of the change was super stable, before the night at 2, 220, so we had to correct, and last night at 2, 70, so he had to take something ... well, he did notI will go around in advance ...
And little else, I will see that I have an endless list of things to do ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/02/2013 5:06 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia the changes already know that they need an adaptation time, you will see how everything goes phenomenal .....;), by the way I have made a few inquiries and I think you must program an urgent visit here :)) :)):)) :)), tell Dana on my part that has a very good eye .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: what things life has ..... hahahaha ....

DiabetesForo
05/02/2013 7:18 a.m.

Ehhh we are already talking in key and I don't find out about anything: Mrgreen:

Was Velia survived to the British excursion?
I bet Angela will be having a great time and my friend Velia suffering all day attached to the mobile just in case.
Surely everything will have gone well.

36 grades of nothing today for Valencia ... embarrassing.

Muted but happy.
For me and for a friend ... Time gives and removes reasons ...
: P

DiabetesForo
05/07/2013 12:53 p.m.

hahahaha Owash, what happens is that Dana has a master's partner who is from here and I know her family, what a coincidence .....: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Velia Manifest yourself !!!!!!!!I imagine that they are having a great time and no time has to go to give us some envy: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/07/2013 2 p.m.

Do we know anything about the Cacereña-Englesa and Family?

Prado, have you already gone to the route?

Alea, news?

Little thing here, today raining in the morning: shock: Let's see if tomorrow it is good that I need to go, it is that when I have to make decisions about something I will walk ...
Yes, I'm a bit weird: Oops:

I have almost 3 days hit the computer ... between reading the 256987 outstanding items, write the final work of the course and the 4 pending items of web 8)
Toy hooks now.

greetings to the rest

DiabetesForo
05/11/2013 3:23 p.m.

Morning !!!How are you?Sorry, sorry .... hehejjeej ... here we are !!!We have survived meals to glycemia, walks ... and the plane has already passed through history, and nor Valerianas, na de ná: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Of course, we come with a mandanga .... yesterday we left Bath at 11 in the morning and we have arrived in Casita at 3 in the morning today:-/:-/
As an experience, much better of anything imagined ... the family that touched Angela charming, with an impressive house on a hill, they have given them to choose meals ... yes.Total and absolute independence in everything, which was what it was about.
As progress, in addition to having to be responsible with their academy, and family schedules (well, their family did not have a return home, nor dinner or na, what a morro and what a lot of has been),It has been that every day has risen to be measured at 12 at night and at 2 in the morning ... Ufff, what a tranquility and blessed Wathsapp: Mrgreen:
On the other hand, neither the Wizard, nor the storms, nor the patron B, everything has been completely random, so that they do not tell me stories ... a few week programming and then it has not served as absolutely na.
And well, as I was thinking that I was not going to enjoy, I look at that I was the same as Owash, I thought it was only going to be aware of the mobile, and it has not been so, because we have had a late but beautiful honeymoon: D: D:D ... Incidentally, we have made a couple of excursion, Oxford and Bradford on Avon (city close to Bath, Victorian and very pleasant), and then we have seen everything Bath from end to a tail ... this time, onlyWe have succumbed to the charms of English food on a couple of occasions:-/:-/, the rest has been all international food, we have touched the Greek, Indian, Oriental and Italian food ..... Thank God !!!

Well, friend Owash, in which to walk to make decisions, hahahaha ... What things do you have!;) .... I imagine that will be transcendent decisions and that (he has proposed marriage or something: mrgreen :: mrgreen: :)) :))) ... :)) Jokes apart, surely you will make the right decision;)
Prado, how you are.How about the grandmother?Let's see how we compose them to visit you.

Well, I'm going to end the clothes, that this is inhuman, hehehehe

Kisses and good day ...
Ahhh, Juanlu promises chronicle !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/12/2013 7:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I am very happy that the British excursion has been doubly satisfactory.
There was no doubt that Angela would solve any theme.
If you have enjoyed a more than deserved vacation rest much better, that you deserve it, no doubt.

Nah, my decisions are not very transcendent ... In the end I have not gone to walk, I got up very vaguely and I also had a job at home (which I did not do yesterday, in another flap of laziness)
And no, I do not marry ... but come on, if you and Alea you want: ((: (() and we'll see what can be done:-/ 8)

DiabetesForo
05/12/2013 12:55 p.m.

hahaha Owash, if you have to look for you girlfriend you are looking for ehhhh ...... :)) :)) :)) :)) You calm .....

Velia what envy Jeje .... I see that you have enjoyed it and that Angela has managed very well, I had no doubt;) Try surpassed, you don't know how much I am glad: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Come, come, now a weekend for these lands .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
Jose's mother is already at home since Monday, very recovered, everything that can be with 90 years ..... :(, they already have an internal hired person at home, so at least a little calmer and recoveringNormality.

Yesterday we made the Route of the Mencía, 28 kms of nothing, the bad thing is that there is a time limit and you cannot go precisely for a walk: shock: but happy, because we managed to do it in less than 5 hours that it was our record.... hehej .... so today with some hole: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
05/12/2013 6:48 p.m.

Good morning route !!
Oh uy, Owash ... do not give us ideas, hahahaha, that we are given but that we are very good :)) :)) :))
Prado, I'm glad I am at home and good idea about the caregiver, more tranquility and some time ... and what walks through God:-/: Shock:
We must be fit, of course we have hit some tupas to walk that you do not see, because we have come to walk this morning and we have not noticed it:-/:-//
By the way, Dana has been taken to get out of figurant in "Aida", when they record they will tell him when he leaves, I say, and I tell you in case you want to see ...
And little else, I will see if I make the purchase that the Neverita is that gives a sadness.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/13/2013 5:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Owash, don't reset us, see that we find it, huh?
;)

DiabetesForo
05/13/2013 11:17 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) If I already said it, have you seen Owash ????:)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
05/13/2013 11:36 a.m.

While the candidate or candidates have a good current account (and let's get married, of course .... How do we separate goods do nothing: Mrgreen :)

I have done the background and I am perfect.
My friend Rober always does me the favor of sneaking in his consultation and in 10 minutes ready ...

DiabetesForo
05/13/2013 1:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.