{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

hi guys!!!
Alea I'm glad, what a good change !!!!

Juan Luis, and you don't tell us?I say ... as meadow that if you leave Lantus will be to be "firefighter" ... right?

Marcita, my husband's husband told me something but I did not see the news, how anger these things continue to happen.

Mamidejuan, pass more !!!!These works !!!

Murasaki, you'll be with Matthew :?:

And Taty ... poor thing, how important everything goes well.

And the time is still "scrambled" ... what spring !!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/28/2008 5:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!
I just arrived that Dana was examined from the practical driver's card .... has suspended, snif .... Apparently it was quite well, calm and with the examiner good, but the parking lot has blocked and neither p'alanteNor P'atrás .... next week he will try again ...
Here the San Fernando fairs have begun, yesterday was the inauguration but it was very bad afternoon and we did not go to the fair ... Today the sun wears although the temperatures are not too high.Better like that.
I will start doing things and fix a theme of the Treasury that has me to give me up ...
The ailments better.Time is fatal to the body.Let's see if to see if there are news from Mamis, Murasaky and Taty.
Mamidejuan to see if you let yourself be more here, and luck in the hemo of Juan, although we already know the history of this boy and surely not surprise us much .... yes, the relaxation after the endo,That happens to me too, that day is as a party, even if it has some somewhat higher control, it is as if it didn't matter so much .... What will we have in these heads, Diossss.
Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/28/2008 5:41 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.

To those who went to Endocrine, congratulations yesterday.

Alea to see if we managed to focus a little, it will go well to Celia to make it a review ... I give me a slope that hemo ... how much did I have every time the blood glucose was taken forhave that hem?is that we have a few days in the clouds ...

Juan Luis congratulations, for that bomb, you will tell what they are doing when they put it, I particularly, although I read that everyone who has it is very happy, I still don't see it for Angel, I don't know if whyHe does not mind puncturing him or because I imagine it disconnected from her every two by three, with how disorderly and manazas he is ...

Marcita, patience until the week that Biene but do you have to continue with that medication that makes you half asleep.

There is something that puts me in bad blood, it may be ignorance because I cannot imagine that it benefits us and are the billions of dollars who are spending to send Mars "ships" to see if there is or there is life.
There is a lot to do here, much to investigate and much to alleviate, as well as for so much economic waste, so that they then tell us a milonga like the one they had 40 years ago with the arrival to the moon.It will be selfishness but ..... Why do all that investigation out?

Have a good day even with the umbrella.

Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 5:52 a.m.

... Man Juan Luis Welcome to the Firefighters Club hehehe ... you already know how the subject is going, you have the advantage of having a bomber at home ...;)

Here it already began to rain again, to vary ....... Anuski we will have to go to the south to look for the sun .......... joooooooo .................: EVIL:

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 6:01 a.m.

Good morning!Prado, here in the south we do not find a sun, it makes a cold that pela and falls every shower .... what a little time.

Juan Luis, congratulations on that bomb, firefighters family, is pleased.

Well, I have an appointment with the doctor on Monday, to see if it can be, I've stopped taking the pills because I can't even take the car.

Noe today has had a bad night, with nightmares and gut pain, all night in embers.

Well, kisses everyone, especially Murasaki, who will already have his little one in his arms and good day.

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 6:31 a.m.

Juan Luis did you advance with the keys and I did not read you ... Welcome to the club, as you already know how the subject is going, you are an outstanding student.

Prado, I am delighted to go to the south ... best safe temperature, but if there is rains ... it doesn't matter ... Mekachis !!!!

Marcita, let's see if no better is.

Kisses!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/28/2008 7:39 a.m.

....... I think, I only believe ...;) that someone is here for years today and well quiet who has it hahahaha ..... to manifest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A big kiss

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 8:19 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!!
Alea, good !!Let's see if you finally give a great endo, in the correct sense of the word, although it is essential that Celia is "for the work" and it seems that it is now.
Velia, courage for Dana, it is normal for him to block, next to the next.
Poor Taty ... How good it would have a room pra alone and take off the roaring lion of the bed next door ... if that of sharing a room with tales that you do not choose should cease to exist: Twisted:.
Juanlu, congratulations, another firefighter, Id learning so that when you touch us you can teach us ...
I don't know who he is, but for whom he is happy birthday !!
Mani, a little kiss for your kids.
Beky now you disappear?
Kisses to all

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 8:34 a.m.

Good morning.

: Oops: Well I am one of the ones that meets, thank you very much: D, but I think there is someone else who also meets ....

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 8:55 a.m.

Well, congratulations to the celebrated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))

Anuski, Noe already better, got up with 232, totally abnormal thing in her, but spending a bad night ... but already corrected, before eating 87, it goes well.Kisses And your little one with your little ones?

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 9:29 a.m.

I am lost, so congratulations to those who have something to celebrate !!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/28/2008 10:27 a.m.

Well, congratulations to peace and I don't know who else.

Mamidejuan, we are crossing fingers.I hope they "format the hard drive" Celia and start again, with other bases.

Health to all, especially Murasaki, who may already have Matthew in his arms, Kris and his little and Taty, what patience and that.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 11:04 a.m.

..... Well, I only knew about peace ...;) ..... and I don't know who turns years today ..... so for the moment the ears pull only for her .....hahaha

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 11:09 a.m.

Ratessssssss

Let's see, I start with Peace Congratulations and ... to me to record me ... hehehe

Juanluis congratulations on that decision !!

Celia, I hope and wish that this time you can find a way to solve things.Cheer up!!

Greetings to the neomamas and their kids and the entire route

Anyway, the term "Hartita" does not reflect my mood at this time, but it is useful to get an idea;)

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 11:39 a.m.

Many, but thank you very much: Oops: well ... I think ... ehhhh ... I only believe and correct me if I'm wrong but it is also Jose's, if so congratulations too.

I am waiting for my parents to take a coffee with them today and the celebrations will be left for the weekend, that we get together as 27 and today it is a day of curro and tomorrow of classes.

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 12:46 p.m.

No, it is not Jose's birthday, I was wrong: Oops:

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 1:09 p.m.

Good afternoon to all:

Congratulations to peace and I don't know who else, because I am not.Have a very special day, and that you meet many more !!: P.

Alea is glad that you are more convinced and that you have left the visit to the new endo, hopefully Celia remains motivated and improve her hem, I think you will get it, what you have counted transmits good "vibrations."

Marcita Patience ... a lot of patience ... you have to have with the doctors ..., nothing to have you told you next week, you meanwhile I cared for everything you can.

Juan Luis I hope you do very well with the bomb and better those happy levels, you will see how, you will tell us.

Becky that you no longer visit us on the route !! .... stop ironing so much !!!!! .....

Murasaki many kisses for you and your baby, who surely already have it in your arms.Taty courage and patience ... that good is waiting.

Well, all the routers many kisses !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/28/2008 1:10 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!
I pass to congratulate the birthday girls ..... peace, and the anonymous, have a good day and that you meet many more (and we see it :))))
I suppose that at this point Murasaki already will have your little cerquita ... AISSSS, what emotion !!!! ...
Taty, to see what happens ...
Kisses to all.We are going to the fair.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/28/2008 2:10 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I hope you had a good day, we can't complain here, we have passed without rain, so late for a walk.

Velia, Juan Luis, who enjoyed at the fair and peace with your birthday.

Murasaki, surely you will be like castanets with your little one, shrinking it at all times, kisses for both of us.

Taty, patience that comes.

I better about my dizziness and not well, complaining about my throat.

Kisses to all and tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 4:59 p.m.

Juanlu, congratulations on that bomb, you will tell us your walks.
Murasaki, I hope everything has been fast and you are already enjoying Matthew, that you deserve it.
Taty, in the end false alarm ????Better like that, that is still inside mommy that is where it is best.You have nothing left to see him.
Paz Congratulations with a little delay.
Mommy, it is true that now I am missing here but because I write in the parents, it is by saving of energy or rather of time or for not repeating me.You will tell us how about Friday with the great, that you enjoy dessert;).Kisses for 4.
Alea, congratulations on that change too, I'm glad Celia.
Kalua, a little yoga is this weekend ????
Anuski, how about Pekeñita?Let's see if you finish starting.By the way, Kris and his Peke kiss huge, who is a champion.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/28/2008 8:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.