{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good.

I can't stop congratulating Dana for those magnificent results, more than deserved.And my congratulations also in Velia and Juanlu, who create the best possible climate to help in those achievements.I am very happy.I promise to celebrate with scalpins to the goats for Dana.

Tica, the kids always give us some scare.I hope everything will evolve without problems.

And I continue with my particular fight, although I think that there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel.I hope it is not another bulb that melts;)

And Celia, a whole champion.He has been smoking for more than two and a half months.The bad thing is that the controls resist and do not just take the bull by the horns.

Well, I hope to be able to enter soon with better perspectives.

A hug to all, especially in Velia and Juanlu.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/05/2013 3:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Jelou

Well, less liado than usual but because I am a vague, because things to do a few "enough" 8)
I have pending to finish a course, then I will get into another of my work (online), I am finishing a couple of spectacular post for the web and I want to try a couple of communications to a magazine about diabetes ... I will keep you informed.

Congratulations to Dana and his mentors ...

Alea alea and Celia, very meritorious changes in attitudes and behaviors at such a tender age: D

Great hemo tica, to see if Diego is cured with age and voila ...

Have you not yet walked?Normal, making beer and bread I wouldn't walk either :))
I am in a spectacular way ... I make an average of 17 km a day in the hospital: shock: they cast the design of an airport as a hospital and ready: Evil:

DiabetesForo
04/06/2013 3:55 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Owash What luck !!!!!!Without realizing you are exercising, don't complain hahaha .....
In the end this weekend did not go to the road either, the winter returned and strongly, often cold suddenly: Evil :: Evil: ... uf ...

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
04/06/2013 6:40 a.m.

I spend the change.org link, where we asked for the pediatric endocrine square for the San Pedro de Alcántara hospital in Cáceres.If you want to help us you can sign the request in the link.And it would be a luxury if you could spread it.THANK YOU.

Link ... e_petion

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/06/2013 3 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It must be of the most voucious years that have been for Valencia ... I do not remember so many days with this wind.
The fact is that it is not cold, but the wind lowers physical perception.

I will see if I take advantage that the morning has been relaxed (for what is usual) and I start doing late things ...

An honor to have met JL Sampedro ... a lot of years ago, I was lucky to be able to have a simple coffee with him on a terrace to the sun (Barrunto that should be for this time, perhaps something later) ... nothing special, nothing, nothing,We enjoyed the sun and became interested in what we did my co -worker and I (we were job counselors)

He is admitted to my Distéfano Alfredo Hospital ... his life does not seem to danger. A achaque, another, of the heart.
I remember that I met him many years ago and the attentive that was with a kid like me ... Before he did not style to see the training and you could get closer without problems.
Many years later we agree in the endocrine consultation, your education did not prevent you from giving me advice: take care that you are young and enjoy that you are still young ...

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 12:50 p.m.

.... Great José Luis San Pedro, of the most lucid people who have been, I loved hearing him, always so didactic and enjoyable .... a pity that people have to die ...Big in its field, it is very old ..... I recentSay hahaha .....

Owash do not complain that small temperatures you have there, here we have spent a polar weekend ....: Shock:, today is softer .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 12:57 p.m.

I spend greeting you, that I have not been able to read .. Velia, congratulations on Dana, but I don't know if it's for graduation ... or because he has found work ... that would be even more luck.
I am still recovering from the study trip, which was exhausting.The partner who organized him is passionate about art and I think and that we had nothing left to see .. It was a beautiful trip and we had no serious problem with the kids, just a sprain and angina that were solved quickly.
When I arrived in Madrid, Daniel and Raquel were waiting for me at the airport and they took me to dinner at a pizweler .... hahaa, I had to lose a salad, of course.Then I slept 14 hours in a row.We spent a lot of laugh and learned a lot.
I see that everything is also very good here, Owash with new projects, ethics enjoying your child, Alea already much more lively, and all happy.
A hug!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2013 7:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Pizzería ... that I come from Italy and I don't know how to write ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2013 7:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Holassss

Well, nothing to give a little envy with temperatures ... 30th yesterday and 26th today
A little embarrassing days the truth, it gave up even going down the street.

Travel Regina ... I pirmed the gnocchi, but they are an HC pump and melted the bomb: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/13/2013 11:57 a.m.

Good route !!!
I just give signs of life.We are too immersed in the end of the endo, so I have a short time for the rest.
Spring has also arrived here, and I am already a couple of days with the antihistamines, snif, we do not know what we want, hahahaha.

I am going to put the last text that Juan Luis has written for the newspaper and we do not know if they have published it:

Nati's pots

Nati has Down Syndrome, it is deep mentally poor, and is blind.Nati we bring it when we can Cáceres.She lives admitted to a special school in Madrid, because Nati, in addition, is an orphan of father and mother.
Nati is usually sitting on the lounge sofa to play with his toys, mainly Matasuegras.
Nati says, "Pis", and then Angela, her niece, who is next to her watching the TV and snacking, getting up, takes her hand, and very slowly and bordering the furniture takes her to the bathroom.Nati is making up, because he would have preferred to be taken by Dana, her other niece, because she knows that Angela is the little girl, and she wants to rub shoulders with the elderly, with those of her age.
Angela is type 1 diabetic. Angela is a good student, and a good girl.Angela has just brought Nati from the bathroom, and has just finished her snack, then shout "Mom, how much insulin?"Angela already knows how much insulin she should wear, but she is growing a lot, her body is changing every month, it is also with the allergy that also alters sugar, it is at an age when everything alters sugar.Angela and her mother have to go to the endocrinologist pediatric every few months to see how everything goes and find solutions to the alterations she suffers.It is your great support to make a normal life.His mother says "Ponte 5 and a half, three in normal and two and a half in two hours."
Nati grumbles, he can't stand that people shout, much less if he's little in front, which seems to be quarrel, and he doesn't like that.That one thing is that she prefers to be with the elderly, and another thing is that the little girl is mistreated.
Nati hates doctors, you have to grab her among several when we have to take her.But Nati hates only doctors who treat her, not those of others.When his mother was already very malita we approached Nati and this one, stroking his forehead, he said, "Malita? ... Doctor huh?"
Fortunately Nati knows nothing about what is happening lately, I mean that the doctor's doctor will take away.Because that endocrinologist pediatrician, so important in Angela's life, have only hired him for three months, then he will see, as if after those three months Angela could already take care of his illness alone.If Nati knew he would refune, and he would do pots, which is his strategy when he doesn't like and wants me to change.And he almost always gets it.
I envy my sister Nati, her world is very simple, not like ours, that everything seems complicated, that it seems that we insist on complicating the life of Natis and Las Angeles ... what if we tried to make pots?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/14/2013 7:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

As always great Juan Luis, we miss your stories in the forum ...: D: D: D: D: D: D
Let's see if they publish it .....
Here the heat ufff came sudden ..... 20 degrees more than the last weekend ....: Shock :: Shock:, but the beautiful field, I had never seen it so green and all flowery, a show: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/14/2013 6:52 p.m.

Velia, I hope they publish this good story of Juanluis and that you can soon have that great pediatrician-endocrine
The opposite happened to me just, I did not find a good endocrine until they passed Rachel to adults, with 15 years, and at that time it is when I started to see light in all this.
Prado, to see if the good weather lasts, that I already want beach ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2013 8 p.m.

Magnificent story, Juanlu.

Today three months ago Celia stopped smoking.Honestly, I didn't think I was going to get it, but it has done it, with a couple.

Of course, when quitting smoking, he fattened a little, like almost everyone who stops smoking.He ate more and sport, nothing, so increased insulin resistance and controls were disastrous.But for a few days, he has decided that it is time to start, and has started to make daily, abs and others.She is better.He eats less nurseries and insulin also seems to have more effect.So your controls are improving spectacularly.

This daughter of mine will never cease to surprise me.Is this the definitive one?This boyfriend who has I like me more every day, because he takes out all the positive she has.

For the rest, without novelty.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
04/17/2013 6:42 p.m.

Alea, I'm very happy for Celia, if the bride and groom do miracles.I want mine to find one .. but there is no way, I think he asks for the curriculum ..., in the end we will see what brings me.
Today I have signed some companions to an excursion the next weekend I do not know where, to take a ship for the Duero .. I have told you that, because when things come like this you have to take advantage of them.They are very fun and we will have a good time.Raquel tells me that it will be an insert excursion, because we are going 7 in a franeta .., it will be a kid ..
A kiss to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2013 8:03 p.m.

Holassssss

The fresco has returned and we have returned to get the entertainment jackets: D

Today looking at the vacation dates ... This year I think I get with mine, I work in August and I have 15 days in July and 12 in September ... and I will keep a couple of days for unforeseen events in the last quarter of theanus.
August is always a month with less workload but more intense, we do more interventions but in less time, so in the end you end up almost equally tired ... Besides that the emergencies do not understand holidays or vacations.

And fighting with the dependency system for my brothers ... we will see where we leave.

Prado, have you gone to walk?: P The balls those of almonds painted not having calories almost :)) :))

Celia demonstrating her strength, which she comes to the greyhound.

Velia, do you have time to relax a ratin?;) that you have a good rhythm lately ... luck for tomorrow.

The ships give me a little shit, well, I am fearful of almost everything ... cars, ships, motorcycles, bikes, airplanes ... I think less the train, I fear almost everything.
The good thing is that I don't think the ship moves a lot, right?And less for the Duero.

DiabetesForo
04/22/2013 12:53 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))) Owash Almond cookies have a few calories, but healthy ehhh ... do not wear butter and little sugar, they are all almond and do not see how goodthat are uffffffff ... a delight: mrgreen :: mrgreen: and now to wait for the new almond harvest, the tree is loaded to the fullest ....
We have not yet been able to restart the road, but we go running or walkThe years and I go for the second time, it is hard because we want to do it in five hours a maximum ..... Let's see if we have no unforeseen .....: D

Tomorrow we have a party, it is the day of Castilla y León:-/:-/:-/ ... in short .... at least one more day to rest .....

Kisses: d

DiabetesForo
04/22/2013 1:15 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Joooo, what left we have the thread ... I do not give more of himself:-/ ... right now we are in Madrid, 2 trips to Madrid in the same week is not bad ... Wednesday I came becauseThey gave Dana another extraordinary prize, this time of a bachelor's degree: D, so an express trip, we ate together, then we got together with Juanlu that has been here for a week, a prize and return to Cáceres ... and this weekend that we have toIt plays the natos, who is cursing here since Hamie has, that if Adanjus, that if more magalos, than if to work ... ayssssss
Well, and now a concern that I wanted to ignore during all this time but as the date is already coming .... Next Saturday we go to Bath (England) ... Angela and her institute have an intensive English course, living togetherIn families ... we are going to a hotel in case any problem arises ... I give me the nights.I have tried that Angela wakes up and nothing ... imagine that they are absolutely different schedules, the meals already even tell you, in fact I do not know what is going to eat because this new things does not want and of the old people is Sotahorse and king ... dinner, for example is at 6 in the afternoon ... So see how I program that bomb, I have no pajolera idea of ​​how to avoid having to get up at night.Think that for the course it is until 2 and then they have the afternoon scheduled to make excursions ... frankly, the day does not worry me, but the night ... ufffff ...
We also have the allergy problem ... it is already with the base treatment, but we have to be loaded with the various inhalers and other stories ...
Diossssssssssssssss, tell me something, that I am getting a little hysterical !!!

Owash, how good vacations, to see if we can do something together.
Prado, a kiss.
Alea, how are you?
To all wish you a good day.Kisses!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/27/2013 8:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Let's see ... if really ...
That I say that you can schedule a temporary basal for the whole night, lowering 5% or 8% the basal of the night, right?
Yes, it will be a little high days but I think it is assumed ...
In my opinion I would not do or miss ... It will have such a level of stress because of the new experience that glycemia will upload alone ... but if you are safer, then better.
And milks, which Angela is hyperintelligent and knows how to handle it already perfectly: D ...

And the Bolus then count rations, the usual ... to both Sanbruno :))
As if dinner at 4 in the afternoon ... Over the ratio too and regret ... that the important thing is English (the language I want to say: mrgreen :) and the experience.

Now when Prado and Alea enter, they will also put you on the sidewalk: Mrgreen:

Hugs for my Juanlu and kisses to Natos.

Yes, let's see if we can do something in July or September ...

DiabetesForo
04/27/2013 11:31 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
What yes, Owash, that you are right ... what happens is that Angela's basal are scheduled in a very rare way, to such an extent that even the endo likes a hair, he says that he corrects based on basal ... you will see, I have scheduled the highest basal half an hour before food and dinner (much higher) and 2 horites before breakfast ... Thus I get a greater stability, because it does not make the intake peak so high and does not haveNor to wait to eat if it is a little high ... With dinner we have the problem of the squares, when putting square bolus the effect of insulin lasts a lot of 4 hours, and for that I already measure it when I lie down, thatAs is usually late, I see how it is and considering that it is still ins.Active, because I give something or not, so it is essentialTo take there, I will see how it works.
Anyway, go mess !!!
Well ... kisses and good day to all

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/28/2013 7:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Normal to tell you endo that: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
You play more with the basal than with the ratio, of course that is what she needs ... that from distance everything looks very easy: oops:
I understand that it works for you by the characteristics of Angela (adolescence, growth ...) in the short term

In my view it is easier to put 3 or 4 basal sections and ratios (at most) daily and play with temporal basals based on the variables.
It is basically the same thing you do, but making decisions day by day and depending on what is done.
You know that I always simplify everything a lot: D

But come on, that the idea is the same, if you want to go to ensure and not have unwanted hypos, you have to lower insulin, both basal and ratio.

Even another possibility, but you want to remove the square of the dinner, is to extend it in duration ... it will lower it less but in longer ...

DiabetesForo
04/28/2013 10:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.