{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Velia, how well you explained it.
Well, what Velia said, that tomorrow we are going to consult with a new endo, in Oviedo, and the protocol they usually follow is to enter adolescent patients for a few days, to make a complete assessment and give them notions and moreIntensive diabetological education.
And, as the course is ending, we prefer that it is in June, when classes end, although it will not lose anything that has no lost, but in short.
Let's see if the hard drive is formatted and we start from scratch.
And let's see if we achieve a good guideline.

Anyway, you have a good Monday.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 11:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon to everyone !!

I see that the weekend has been something "little mojadito" for everyone, here also the rainy time has also been, today sun and clouds, although now the clouds are predominated, so I am ... that I have painhead and there is no one to take it off ..., there is finally the good weather, that there is already a summer.

Today good news ..., the lists of schools have come out and yes !!!!!!We have touched what we love !!!!Bieennn !!!: D: D: D.I am very happy, although of the nerves and shit in the new situation, I do not know how it will go, the teachers seem very nice, I hope they get involved in the theme of diabetes.

Murasaki and Taty, a lot of strength from here !!!I wish everything to you very well and you will see that when you see the faces of your babies that soon pass your nerves.Many kisses.

Marcita take care of those headaches, even if the "central computer" with so much control, blood glucose level, insulin dose, schedules .....:-/:-/:-/:-/:

Alea and Celia, that everything does very well tomorrow and having if you finally give really a good professional.

Velia what I would give to be able to go to the Pisci or do something to disconnect ... but nothing, I am punished all day taking care of the bichito, well to have if when the school begins I organize me to start doing something.

Paz, Kalua, Prado, Anuski ... Anyway to all many kisses and that you have a good day.

Ah!Juan Luis was forgotten, that you do well in the visit to the endo.

Chao

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
05/26/2008 12:28 p.m.

Nastardes, I am missing in combat, with a lotthat my glycemia are a lottery.
Kisses to Toas and Toos, especially to future breasts and Alea with the new endo, who already touchs him a little luck, Coñia.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/26/2008 1:18 p.m.

Good afternoon-Noches.

Juan Luis Lady for tomorrow, and it is clear that working seriously harms health.

Mari.gar congratulations, you will see how everything is much simpler than you see today.When 3 years old enter school, they have them on cotton: D

Alea is glad that it is not for anything serious, I did not know what had to enter for that, I suppose that they would make it a good "set -up" Lucky tomorrow also with the new endo.

Prado, Kalua, Marcita, Murasaky, Anuski, Velia ... well, I fixed that I stay to someone, that you have one night without shocks.

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 4:24 p.m.

A quick greeting that my computer seems that today does not want to work, I suddenly go out.

A lot of luck to Murasaki and Taty, I hope it is fast and everything perfect and as soon as you can tell us.

Also luck tomorrow to Celia and Juan Luis with their doctors.

It does not rain here, he only does it on weekends so bad for those who live here and for those who come from outside.

Anuski and did not go into a suitcase of your in -laws?:)) :)) :)) Well, it will be, how is the Iciar's bassoon?I have the doctor on Friday, to see what they tell me about my kids, especially Nacho, because from Nico I hope not to take more surprises, the Hemo I suppose he will be as the previous one.I will tell you.

Kisses for all, the little ones to improve and the currants to lower the rhythm a bit.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
05/26/2008 6:18 p.m.

Nosdias, thanks for the wishes of luck with the endo, to see how such ...

Juan Luis
05/27/2008 3:56 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Toledo Nochecilla, still to determine the flows ....
LUCK ALEA AND FAMILY !!!I am impatient to know how it went.
Good luck and encouragement to Taty and Murasaki .... also waiting for his news.
I just agreed that I have not given Ángela the inhaler, I have to go to school ... Jo, what a cross!
Kisses and good day to all, from Cáceres "the cloudy".

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2008 4:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.........

The first thing to wish Muuuuuuucha luck to the two mamis of the forum so that everything goes very well, Murasaki and Taty .... I already have the crossed fingers ..: D
Then those who go to the doctor Juan Luis and Celia .... Let it be slight :)) and tell us how it was ......
Marcita and Velia to improve soon ... I don't know if there was someone more pachucho around here ......
Kalua daughteraaa ...... But what happens to you, do not work so much that it is very bad and affects the glycemia as Juan Luis hehehe says ...

And everyone has a good day ..... many kisses

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 4:35 a.m.

good morning!!!
What a very busy day ... I start: shock:

Murasaki, let everything go and you can see Matthew's face very soon, and see if we soon know about you.A big kiss.

Taty, how lucky too, do not make you wait for you very long, to see Guille.

Alea and Celia, I hope the endo is a good professional and knows how to carry her, good luck !!!

Juan Luis, who goes well for the endo.Then you tell us.

I bring news from Kris, Alain very well ... growing, continues to take weight although it goes more slowly than others because it was born smaller, says Kris that other babies are sevenmes and are faster taking weight, he really wants to take home,Because she is tired but very happy.

Mani, I do know in the suitcase that I am very Canija ... but this time it cannot be ...: ((What beautiful?
Tell us on Friday that they have told you about the boys ... I hope everything is fine.Iciar well, although it remains brat.

I already say goodbye, but I do nothing.
Paz, Marigar, Marcita, Velia, Prado, Kalua .... Good morning Comis !!!!;)

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/27/2008 5:23 a.m.

Buense days to all!From Badajoz, raining, for not several.

To Juan Luis and Alea with his little one, luck in the endo and that goes well.

To future moms, as Prado says, crossed fingers and wishing the best.

Mari, I also have the nerves of Punta with the school, I imagine being full all day and coming to measure, to see if, how it is ... in short, maybe it is not so much later.

Mani, to see on Friday how your kids in the doctor, surely everything good, woman.

To all, many kisses and good day.Ah!To improve the pochitas.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 5:29 a.m.

Goodssssss

... Well, here for the moment today it does not rain ... but what is a desiressss that before the end of the day I do not know ...

Anyway, I still literate and I am afraid that it will be so all week, but there is no other than to go for what the skinny cows will arrive ... and you have to balance :)

Well a hug to future moms, wishing them all possible !!

GOVERNMENT TO ALL/OSSS !!

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 7:17 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!.How long without entering !!!, the truth is that it has been impossible for me, and now that they have left me alone at work and everything urgent is over (for the moment), I have taken advantage to read the thread, I have been reading almost an hour.
Mani, thank you very much for those compliments to Juan and his "Papi", the truth is that yours are beautiful, and those laughs !!I loved hearing laughing laughs !! ... I think children should always laugh.
Ah !!THE MARISQUITO THAT YOU brought Santa Pola ... exquisite !!!and the meat they brought from Burgos ... great !!The truth is that we had a good day, and I loved you meet you.
Beky, your girls in addition to beautiful, calm, calm, it is true that I believe that Noa, to see so many people around him relaxed :)) :)).
Alberto ... A kiss !!I know that from time to time you read us;).
Putting myself cost me my ...
Murasaki, I wish you the best ... Taty ... to you too.
The pachuchas that improve.
Velia, Angela's hemo great !!.On Thursday it is up to us to go to Estup-Endo, to see how it goes out.It's funny, Juan is looking forward to, he knows that after endo, there are purchases of his favorite stores, and food in restaurant ... He is already dreaming of the dessert !!: P.
Kalua, I'm here, but sometimes I don't have a minute of time.Thanks for missing me :)).
A kiss to all and see if I can continue reading.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 8:18 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!!!!!

Well today I'm the one I bring news from Taty ...

Tomorrow they do an echo and if he is also home ... I often bounces and it is not for less ...

The hospital has run out of light and they are with the generators, they did not know what time they were going to bring the food ... Total a disaster.

And his room with a hoarse room like a lion !!!!!:))

That well that Alain is still so well !!!!!

Kisses to all.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/27/2008 8:41 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

latessssss

... Well no, no, it rains, (in order to take the opposite, it is already known)

I go to the colonies and tomorrow so I can not enter or I think.

Pradoooooooo, pretty, thanks for letting me know ... I had not noticed, you know how small I am

:-/

Anyway, I'm leaving ..., Mamidejuan I'm glad to see you !!and..Rebéla yourself, www workers connected to the forums :))

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 10:01 a.m.

Well here we are, back from Oviedo.

I am happy.I think the change has been a success.I still do not know what Endo will take Celia definitely, but the one who has served us today has loved.He has not treated Celia as a little girl who has to be said to14 years ".

To begin with, he has told him that the whole team coincides with one thing, and that each diabetic must enjoy great autonomy, and that this autonomy derives from the knowledge of the disease and the organism itself.That what you are going to get there are the tools to be autonomous and be able to achieve control that gives you (not to take away) freedom.

And, as we imagined, they have decided to enter it when the course ends, in approximately one month, to make a complete "reset".He has told him that the income is to do all kinds of tests and to give him a complete diabetological education, and that they will enter an individual room so that he is more comfortable.And this in Social Security, to learn those of consumable cuts.

Total, a week of "vacations" with talks, teachings and a change in attitude in how to face diabetes.

The Hemo has come out tremendous, as we expected, 9.3, but the endo has said that, as Celia already knows that this hem is bad and that there are plenty of kilos, he will not make any more comment, so as not to put his finger inThe eye, and that will not change guidelines until you see what happens in the week of income.

I think this time we are going to be lucky.Celia has been happy and seems motivated.We will cross fingers.

Murasaki, I suppose you will be admitted.I hope you don't take long to hug Matthew.

Taty, go slaughter.

Juanlu How has it gone to you?

Well, health to all

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 12:36 p.m.

-Alea, I'm glad you've been happy and I guess Celia when treating her like this, it will also be important.

mari's profile photo
mari
05/27/2008 1:37 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Good afternoon!And rainy water!

Alea, I'm a lot that you have left happy, that they treat us well, come on, as we deserve, reassures a lot.That of putting alone in a room is very good, Noe when he entered was alone too, so he did what he wanted, the aunt.

Have you heard in the news the boy this diabetic and fibrosis that has denounced before the European Parliament the issue of safety in airplanes?In addition to being sick, "we" have to feel discriminated sometimes, and I say "we" because it is not still very small to realize some things, but I do give myself.: Shock:

Well, my jellyle is coming with her daddy to make the purchase in the hyper and I have taken the opportunity to give me a laaaaaaaaaaargo relaxing bath, listening to Luis Miguel and I have stayed as new.Ah!By the way, I have been annulled the appointment of the doctor tomorrow, they say they call again and they will give me for next week!What a fabric.: EVIL:

Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2008 2:05 p.m.

Well, Alea! I am glad that you come happy and that everything has gone that way ... I hope that of a turn everything and Celia take advantage and put the batteries .... I call you as soon as I can, that I have here mysister and my brother -in -law.
Juanlu's endo, mmmm ... great !!!, he will tell you as soon as he can, which is very looked with a theme of curro.
Kisses and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2008 2:49 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.......

Juan Luis you have me in embers .... hahaha??Accountaaaaaaaa ......... hehehe

Alea I'm very happy that you are happy with change ......

Velia, Marcita how do you go from your ailments ?????I hope improving ......

I already get to work that I have the day complicated ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/28/2008 4:33 a.m.

Nosdias, yesterday I went to write but my finger was detached and what was written disappeared.Anyway, that Taty is very coupled, and, and ... and Celia?... Joé, knowing Celia to see if not the Lia and this time he learns.
I have you is holes ... the fact is that yes, that I went to the bomb, that it was already time, and for three reasons, one to see if I fix some problems that I have with the resistance to insulin in the mornings, two to get more yield to the Guardian, and three, because I really think that the final solution for us will be the artificial pancreas and then it is good for me to dominate the cup east.They do not put the bomb for up to 10 days, but I already have it in a house to go, and also with the best teacher, I will tell you.

Juan Luis
05/28/2008 5:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.