{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Thanks beautiful !!! ... I have already taken an ibuprofen and a nasal spray and I'm better ...
Paz, for your land I see that just like here of rainy .... Let's see if it improves for the weekend, jolin.
Prado, less bad that the weekend is coming .... Let's see if you can rest ... a kiss.Did you receive the photos ???

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/23/2008 5:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

......... Siiiiiiiiiiiiii .... I sent you an email, very beautiful girls and Angela veryyyyyyyyyyy major ......

I hope to rest this weekend or not ........ hehehe ..... have left me .....;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2008 6:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning in the morning!How much is Pachucho here?come to recover that it is already weekend, although this past for water.

Ains!my idola that good hemoooooo, congratulations beautiful !!I already congratulations too, what fight daughter !!!You are like a walking alarm, Angela Ponte 0.5 that you have taken a Bombon, Angela 0.7 Q between the jellyge (which I knew Gloria) and the cookies ...

A kiss to all, all !!!!

Ali 24's profile photo
Ali 24
05/23/2008 6:44 a.m.

hello!!!!
I have no news that the Wednesday meeting, I did not call them, today will tell us.Let's see if it does not rain as much as yesterday, that the desire to leave home is removed, right?

Velia, take care to see if you improve.Very good Angela's hemo, congratulations to the whole family.

And Marcita, you too.

I think the weekend is very rainy .... ohhhhhhhhhh

Beky, a kiss and princesses a mitry.

Mani, ... Tell us something !!!! my political family leave next week for your land (well close) ... that envies, I want too.

Paz, Alea, Kalua, .... and all .... greetings and good weekend.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/23/2008 8:35 a.m.

.... You're right Anuski, as Flood as yesterday you don't feel like going out, what a roll of time, it has me fed up and always gets worse for the weekend ..: Evil:

Kisses for everyone ...

DiabetesForo
05/23/2008 11:15 a.m.

Hala!How beautiful people today and what a pleasure you read.

Here the rainy, windy and stormy day.This noe noe with 37 and tonight 326 again the rebound! I say.

The weekend we are going out, although time does not accompany, but at least to make an extra, to see if we sing.

Meadow.Anuski, Ali, Velia, Juan Luis, Mari.gar, Murasaki, Kalua, Area, Paz ... Do I forget someone?Have a great weekend doing what the weather allows us.Kisses and until Monday.:-/

DiabetesForo
05/23/2008 4:12 p.m.

Good night!!!!
What a weekend that we have spent, between the dream, the little gains na and the general discomfort, we have thrown on Friday and Saturday doing armchairs ... today another communion, then appetizer with the parents of Rebeca and food with food with foodMy sister and brother -in -law, who inaugurated for us the house with a roast ...
Anyway, that so much social life:-/
The glycemia of fable, and I swear I say it with a small mouth, because the experience tells me that as I publish it fucks ...
And weekly happy, that my maid stays here all, all, on Thursday we go to Madrid the 2, we will make a paradita in Ikea to see if we inspire ourselves and make a compulsive purchase, and then to pick up our nati and bring it here, which, whichThey are the fairs .... hopefully we can take her to ride the horses ...
Well, that I roll up, you have a good night.Tomorrow more.MUAC !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2008 5:54 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good morning.
It seems that the sun will come out, but we'll see ... what weekend we had!I need to begin to improve yaaaaaaaa ...
Two years ago on May 28 it was the first day I bathed in the pool and this ... look for what path we are going ...: Twisted:
Velia is glad that Angela's glycemia were very good: D and on the weekend.
I will see if I do something that I have no help on Mondays, and that is when it makes me the most.
Have a good morning

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 4:30 a.m.

Good morning ...... It seems that time was scrambled over the weekend everywhere, here it rained at times, the sun rose at times and is cool but here we are already used, as the saying goes "until forty ofMay ......... "But it bores such a bad weather ....... yes the field is beautiful, the Bierzo is spectacular now .......: D

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 5:17 a.m.

Goodssssss

Uffff, keep raining since ... you don't even know, the rest as time ... :), Let's see if tomorrow I find a moment and enter more calmly.

Congratulations on the hemo of Angela

Greetings to the whole route, what do you have a good day !!

See you...

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 5:34 a.m.

Good ... Well, here it doesn't rain now, but it's cold as in February ....:-/ The Prado landscape is right, it is beautiful, but well that here we are already well of water ... Thank you !!!:)

The weekend has not given much, house more than anything.

Good start to the week.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
05/26/2008 5:39 a.m.

Good morning!!!!Sol in Cáceres, finally !!!
Alea, already eve ... what wins you will have already, to see if the Celia theme is fixed.
Murasaki and Taty Our future Mamís, how are they going ????tic-tac-tic-tac .... what emotion!
Anika, don't you let yourself see. How is everything going?Tell us something, Porfi ... a kiss, beautiful.
Well, then I spend calmer, let's see if it can be.Kisses to rhounds the routerillos and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2008 5:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route!

I see that the weekend Chungo everywhere.In Badajoz the sun looks, although I don't know what will last us.

How about the pochitos and future moms?I continue with my dizziness and headaches, but hey, when the time is settled.

Today I am like my computer, a little dog.Well, let's see if we do something.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 6:21 a.m.

Good morning everyone, I go to say goodbye :?, I am from the nerves ... Tomorrow I enter at 8 am I don't know what I'm going to do all the holy day ... Anyway, as soon as I stop, I connect and I tell you.

Kisses

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
05/26/2008 7:47 a.m.

.... Murasaki a big hug and everything goes well, you tell us around the return ... many kisses ...: D

... Marcita Mejorrate yourself ... and to all the Pachuchillos the same .....

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 8 a.m.

Good morning.

Murasaki, everything is going to go this time.Tell us something as soon as you can, that we will be waiting for your news.A very strong hug.

And the same goes for Taty.I just talked to her and enter her this afternoon.He still does not know what day they will cause delivery, but it will be this week.

That said, a lot of "shit" for both of us and we expect your news.

Over here, without novelty.Crossing your fingers to see how tomorrow.Surely there will be much to tell, because they will probably propose to enter Celia and set date for when the course ends, within a month.

On Saturday I was with Regina.We went for a walk despite the rain.A pleasant walk, with a quiet talk.Regina is one of those people who transmit calm and do not steal your energy, on the contrary.Because there are people who, although you appreciate them, when you are with them ended up, as if they stole energy.Haven't you ever felt that?They may be my things.

Anyway, I'm going to cook.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 8:33 a.m.

Good again.

Murasaky that everything is going to be luxurious, you will see yes.: D
That day I will remember you, sure.Kisses
Alea,: Shock: I don't know what but I have missed something.What happens to Celia?
You have all the reason in the world I have a sister -in -law that ends up deflating me, at least I feel when I spend the day with her.However, other people give you peace and tranquility when you talk to them ... I am very nervous and I need by my side quiet people and transmit calm.

Marcita take care that the cervicals bring them.

Prado as the year as the past more than May 40 will have to take it out for July 90 ... that as long as time.

A kiss

Peace

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 8:54 a.m.

Murasaki, good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!And I hope you tell us something soon ..

It seems that Muraki's child and Taty's come by the hand !!!!!

mari's profile photo
mari
05/26/2008 10:20 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Murasaki, a lot of encouragement and tranquility, that everything will come.Taty equally.

Alea, I have also missed some of Celia, what's wrong with him?

Kisses for all and good afternoon, surely homemade again, that we already have a storm.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2008 10:29 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
I enter to give Murasaki and Taty a lot of encouragement ... we will have the crossed fingers and we will be impatient to receive your news .... come and encourage that we already have the new routerillos here ....
Thanks Kalua;)
Celia's thing is that tomorrow she has endo.New endo.They have deposited a lot of hopes in this new team, and the intocol is protocol, that by the way Celia will be very good, but at this point their parents have decided to enter it when it is over.
Here cloudy cloudy .... my body also like time .... today I went to the Pisci ....
Tomorrow endo with my maid, to see how it goes ...
Beistics and good afternoon.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2008 10:55 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.