{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Have a great time Anabeg !!

Tica, to see if you are happening, the first three months can be annoyed ... I have a cousin that has just passed them now and has had a lot of bad with nausea and discomfort, now it seems that it is already beginning to be better ...
Sometimes, the concern, in case it comes badly, can make the pain stronger, maybe that's why it has begun to hurt less ... maybe you can try to relax, although it is sure it is easier to say it than to do it ...

Kisses !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2012 3:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day.......

Alea what to say :(, which is no surprise, it was foreseeable that oppositions were not convened at any administration at the moment when the number of officials at all costs is being reduced, it is a task for all who are preparing oppositions as forAll those who are standing and as for pensioners and as for so many people uffff ... I, unlike Owash I think we have touched background, or so I hope, and that we should now go up .....:-/::-/.

I am glad that everything goes well: D
Neihs how long !!!!!!!!!!, Good luck with your new life !!!!
Anabeg really enjoys your trip;)

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
05/29/2012 5:14 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Tica, I'm glad that everything goes well ... What a scares that give us since they enjendo ....: D
Alea, we must trust that they are resolved in 2013 ... This opponent work that we have eaten ... encouragement!
Neihs, I'm glad of your return .... I feel like grandparents ... Congratulations for your "joint" and for your work, what good luck you have had.
Anabeg, enjoy the trip.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/29/2012 5:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

"It is deep mentally poor, Down Syndrome, blind ... and has a hernia" and I did not tell him that he does not have a hair and a tooth, and if a lord, it did not seem appropriate.I was talking to a sanitary 112.

Everything had started five minutes before, I is curing up when I heard Montse shout "Nati, Nati ... Juan, Juan !!!!"Nati had dizzy and a half grabbed by Montse and half seated for not falling round.Was.Pale, trembling, sweating.Soon it seemed to return to itself, and he started crying, we finished sitting and we offered breakfast, he told us not ... it was really bad.We took her to the living room, we sat it, and she lay down.

With 112 we were sent to us an ambulance.Nati was much slower than normal, his only activity was to get his tongue and move the whistle.Having no eyes was difficult to know his real situation.We decided to control it, it was left !!!!The sugar was fine.We thought it was for the rule, that he had come that same night and had to hurt him enough because he had refused to put the girdle for the hernia.

Soon the ambulance came, only the driver came, it seemed little to "convince" Nati.Indeed, as Nati noticed the strange presence, he woke up and began to kick right and left.At least we already knew it was better.We decided to call private insurance to send us a doctor home.Montse was in charge of those, I will not go into details, I will only say that at a time of the negotiations they proposed to send to the police.A Calvary.By the time the Nati insurance doctor arrived, milk had already had breakfast.The doctor told us that it had been a lipotimia, and that if it happened again that we took her to the hospital (?).Montse suggested that he took the tension, and that this doctor had not yet been close to Nati.The tension was also fine.

During the afternoon Nati has gradually returned to normal.Already insults and demands gifts as is common in it.

Ah, the hernia, just when the doctor was disappeared, so it could not be evaluated.Already in the afternoon he reappeared, it must be that he is like his owner, that he gets well as he suspects that a doctor will come.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/30/2012 6:29 a.m.

Jo, what a scare with Nati, has to be hard.I am glad to improve throughout the day.

Today I have gone to the endocrine, which I carry very well the figures (the average with the Dexcom 117 the last week, including the posts) has given me the guidelines to follow over the next months.Preferred eye background and gynecologist as high -risk pregnancy.In three weeks I returned with the analytics made :)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/30/2012 11:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good......
Poor Nati :( Luckily he stayed in a scare, could be the rule the cause, the tension lowers me a lot and I am half dizzy and surely it is what happened to her ...... The curious thing is whatof the hernia: shock: it appears and disappears .... the fact is that she is already better .....

Tica will be the most entertaining from now

Alea a kiss and write to us even to let off steam ..... we miss you :(

DiabetesForo
05/30/2012 12:17 p.m.

What a scare of the natos :( :(
Yes, the best thermometer is usually that of food ... but eat they are wrong, if they are fine.100% reliable

TICA, ACAMPA IN THE HOSPITAL: MRGREEN :: MRGREEN:

Greetings to all and a kiss (and look that I am little kisses;))

DiabetesForo
05/30/2012 2:49 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Here we are, Achicharraítos- This is inhuman ... Juanlu has set up the pool in the patio because it cannot be started anywhere ...
The Natos is completely recovered ... that afternoon he walked, lying down, with cold, without almost demands until he suddenly lifted the armchair and began with his routine: shock: ... he had cure!:))
We are of fairs, I do not like a hair, but today we will go to Nati, to see where he fits his ass, hahahaha ... he takes the "horses" "" "" "" ""hahaha..
Alea, how are you going?We have also given vacations in the academy ... in October, if things do not change, and according to their forecast as little hasta from June of next year, nothing at all ... what a whore, and to seeWho wants to dedicate that time every day so as not to disconnect ... Today I have dreamed that we bought a position in the supply merchandise, a butcher shop:-/:-/ .... What things of his conscious.:?
Prado, will you continue with the way? I already read that you had encouraged yourself with another stage ...
Tica, good !!, well to continue with those figures.
We are with the meter, Jolín yesterday went to the fair with her friends and what a tranquility, and tonight, after a rush because the catheter had to be dreakdowed, after putting a new one and correcting, she has been doing all night, she has been doing all nightHemo ... 70 stable until 11 in the morning that has risen: D
Owash, Neihs, and others, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/01/2012 8:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

By the way, Hello, that for a day that happened or greeting.

Owash, I've been looking at your page about diabetes 1 ... You've embroidered it !!!!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/02/2012 7:31 a.m.

Hello good.

Thank you very much for the spirits and Owash for those kisses to which we are both little given :))

Little by little, I am recomposing the lost stability cachitos, even if I can't eradicate anger.I am still furious and, if I knew how to pray, I would pray for a virulent epidemic to sweep the entire political-coor class of this country.

I don't have many spirits, so I don't spread.I will try to use all the energy in finding work, that is, to waste time.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/02/2012 11:19 a.m.

said:

Owash, I've been watching your page about diabetes 1 ... you've embroidered !!!!!!!

Thanks Guapetón :)): Mrgreen:

You have my humble website for what you like.

Joer Alea, look that I have imagination but I can't imagine praying :))

DiabetesForo
06/03/2012 2 p.m.

Jobar, I didn't know everything Nati had, poor woman ... Luckily it was just a scare ...

Alea, I am atae, but I would also pray for those scoundrels to go to shit ...: Evil: Just read the amount of money that Bankia has to release and on top of how they are protecting a while ... I warm me... And then, cutting health and education ...

Today is my last day in the current curro ... tomorrow I have an exam of the bridge course to the degree and the past we are going to Salamanca ... I will not have the Internet, we are going to start with the essential, and in the New Curro no noI'm going to enter ... like this, I don't know when I can go back here ...
What nerves ... but I want to be there ... let's see how ...

I have already called the Diabetological Unit of the Clinical Hospital of Salamanca, I was not afraid that they would not transfer the bomb and take it away, but I have spoken with the diabetologist who carries them (I think it's called Sani) and I havequietly calmed.Next Tuesday I also have to go here to endo, I will ask you to make me an IforDiabetologist told me that the month of July was going to be on vacation, so I will wait for her ...
The strips is what is most afraid, because the ambulatory that is going to touch me is little, in Villamayor, and I don't know, it doesn't leave me very quiet, the same does not have many strips for people who are there, and I arriveWith a requirement of 5 monthly boxes ... it gives me that it will not be easy ...

A very big kiss for everyone !!!

DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 4:43 a.m.

Good ..... I have not been able to enter peacefully .... uffff ..........: Twisted:

Well, I do not say what I think of the situation, politicians and everything because I turn on: Evil: in short ...... here the panorama is bleak and now with the miners on a war footing with the consequent cutsof road, demonstrations .... which will serve them little, hopefully I am wrong ......

Neihs you will tell us how your new life: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 11:47 a.m.

But what quiet we are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!;), we are bums for what I see and with few encouragement or what ?????
I walk a little in the office, with a lot of work, many problems to solve .... in short ......
On the end of the weekend, on Saturday we made another stage of the road, Portomarín-Palas de Rey, which serves us to disconnect a little of everything ... and take some laughs, meet various people ..... and yesterday complete dayBetween tennis, football and f1 ...... very exciting hehehe ...

How do you follow ????How is that pregnancy going ??? .... Tell us ...
And the Cacereños, Velia, Alea .... Come count something: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: that you are very quiet .......
Owash Where do you get ????:))

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
06/11/2012 8 a.m.

:?Good morning, route !!!
After a few days of "retirement", I return ... thanks, mead, for the push :?
Complicated week, Angela has been with very large and very continuous declines, did not assimilate the HC, S rapid, and all this for a "digestion cut" or an "intestinal infection."So very entertaining.Wednesday express trip to Madrid to take to the natos, and on Friday there ... and this of the endos there is no one who understands it, to start the significant decrease of Hemo, and I am sure that the glucometer had a lot to do.... He has given a 7.2 with the venous blood that was extracted for the analytics, but analyzed with the little machine ... Now, what my surprise when I asked to make a capillary and came out 6.6 ... they exlique me:-//... Anyway, the worst thing is that the doctor looked at us with magnifyingIf Patatín and Patatán.Luckily on Saturday we left my maid and I see the secrets ... what happened !!!How we enjoyed and how we dance ... 2 and a half hours of a beautiful recital ... Prado, I remembered you.

Neihs, how is everything going?
Alea, Owash, how are you going?
Tica, and how are you taking it?
Prado, go late yesterday, between Nadal, Alonso and La Roja ... They came to eat some friends, prepared a magnificent rice to band, the children bathed and then Ale, to watch TV ...

Well, I'm going to finish the food ... kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/11/2012 8:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route,

Poor Angela with the stomach, I think it's the worst for diabetics.If you have a fever, raise the glucose a little, but nothing happens.But as you have my stomach touched ... I have rarely entered me (as a child) with something related to diabetes it has been for that, vomiting to the water and having to enter to put on a dropper with glucose.
The last days I have also begun to have the stomach a little weird, I would not say that I have nausea, but it is difficult for me to do the digestion ... Yesterday Cene Pizza, I put dual bolus just in case and half an hour at 55 ...It is what it touches, isn't it?For the rest well, a little more sensitive with feelings (read: bad milk: d) But well.This weekend has been here by David and we have started telling the closest friends (it is very difficult to keep such a thing !!!)

And now I have the problem with work, it seems very soon and "dangerous" to tell it, but I am going to miss ... I don't know what to do.This Thursday I have a gynecologist, eye bottom on Monday and endocrine on Wednesday.I have taken vacations to the background, because I have to take the car to work and it doesn't make me very funny, but of course, I can't take a party for each doctor.I will wait for the next batch of doctors, but I know that I will have to say it before what I would like ... (For now I am telling that I have diabetes, little by little)

Prado, you give me an envy with the Camino de Santiago, they do not "let me" do sports, walk only (and in plain) ... we already had plans this summer for Switzerland :( will have to wait a few years ...
A kiss to all!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/11/2012 8:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Ye we are back, Turkey, spectacular, we loved, all beautiful, people have to walk with care, but hey, in general wonderful
Velia, I didn't know anything about Nati, less bad than I stay in a scare, Angela's about the stomach, I hope she already recovered.I'm glad you had a great time at the concert of secrets
Prado, how well resume the way, so you disconnect and know people
Owash, as soon as I can take a look at the page
Tica, you will have to say about work sooner, as soon as you begin to notice your belly ... and it is exciting to tell friends and others, when you are pregnant you are more sensibly, but it is normal, they are hormones, they are hormones, they are hormones, they are hormones,But well, enjoy your pregnancy, which is a beautiful thing to live it.
Neihs, I hope that in the new work everything will tell us when you have the Internet
Everything right here, on Friday I had oral from Vasco, I approved the writing, I was Nervosilla but I did not do it so badly, Friday are the results, I hope to approve because otherwise I have to study in summer, and I have no pinch of desire.
For the rest without news
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/11/2012 12:29 p.m.

Ufffffffff the secrets ... these also give nap kit?: Mrgreen: hat, pajamas, mask and urinal :))

Good, I haven't said anything.

Nah, boredom and heat ... Yesterday, "put" in Valencia ... when winding wind blows it is unbearable, even locked at home without air conditioning is better than on the street, it is suffocating.
That was to complete the funeral rescuer we had ... Luckily I could have fun watching Nadal and Hamilton: Twisted:

To me, traveling Allende Spain always gives me a little shit ... I have "pending" going to New York, a year of these ... but out of that I do not feel like going to another country.

Otherwise nothing to tell, for now.Although as always I am cracking crazy ideas ... Look that I tell myself not to think, but nothing, there is no way.

DiabetesForo
06/11/2012 2:45 p.m.

Hello good.

I remain the same.I think the anger has settled comfortably and has decided to stay until someone decides to charge the entire shitty political caste.I still work and without hope of finding it.Right now, the only thing I feel like, frankly, is to go with the Miners of Asturias and get rid of barricades.

With this panorama you will understand that I do not want to write in the forum, even if I read you.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/12/2012 6:48 a.m.

Alea, then come here, that the warm thing is.The other day we went to Cantabria with the kids and we got rid of the hairs of the roads of the miners, and on Friday I could not go to Llanes for the bus strike.People are (we are) between resigned and desperate ..
Velia, I hope Angela is already recovered, because a gastroenteritis is very stressful.Raquel almost every summer had it, and with the NPH we had a fatal, I don't want to remember ... thanks to the injection of Primperán that came to put home and removed the vomiting.
Well, I go on Friday to Raquel's graduation, at the College of Architects and everything, I bought a very beautiful dress that I hope it serves because it has not tried it.I will put some photo on the Facebook route.Kisses to all :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/12/2012 8:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.