{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I found the cause of my ills !!!!As I commented on the pregnancy thread and diabetes (I don't like the name it has).Yesterday I was talking to my sister and I told her that I was fatal and all my symptoms and she tells me like that when I got pregnant.I say impossible, it is the first month that I leave the pill and David living outside and we have only seen each other this month ... and bingo !!!The two well -marked stripes.Then I will call the endocrine, the penalty is that it is not the month that I get the sugar best, but hey, the maximum I have been 200 and little: S, but a long time kept in 150 .... to see when I can goAnd they tell me.Until I go to the doctor I am not going to make many illusions (my idea was to start looking for seriously in September !!!! hahaha)

tica's profile photo
tica
05/24/2012 3:36 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But what good news: D ..... so it's nice to start the day ..... I'm very ethical, now to take care of yourself ......: D: D: D: D: D

Nacho how brave !!!!!But it is the only way to work, undertaking something, you will tell us ......
Anabeg what envy hehehe ..... That is what I would need, a trip, lose and forget everything for a few days ..... ufff ...:-/:-/:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/24/2012 4:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Prado!From the suffocation I have put 300 hahaha, in months I was not at those figures.Is that I had not really gone through my head !!!Nor do I want to get the idea much before talking to the endocrine ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/24/2012 4:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations Tica !!!!What good news !!!!: D AYSSS, Look that I didn't mean anything, but I don't know why, it smelled it:-/:-/ .... Take care, pretty!
Anabeg, luck in the exam and enjoy the trip.
Nacho, you studied it well and tell us, to see if we encourage and ride a parallel here, that the panorama is black, black.
Prado, how is the patio?Ours is beautiful, see that it did not give a hard for the plants after this hard winter, but they have become beautiful, yes, here they last little because with the high temperatures they take away a lot.

Kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/24/2012 5:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

..... Ayyyyy my very beautiful patio: D, this year I have put geraniums because the petunias gave me a lotThe only negative is that the Buganvilla despite the fact that we protect her from frosts died: ((........ you have to come see him hehehe .....

DiabetesForo
05/24/2012 5:16 a.m.

Buganvilla died? Are you sure?, Because mine in winter seems to be dead, all the branches are dried, but with the heat it resurfaces ... put it in full sun, to see if something comes out.
Yes, to see if it gives us the time to go a weekend to see those kiwis, hahaha.
My father has planted Geranios and this year they are very beautiful too ... until now they have been given badly, I do not know if they said that a disease attacked them, but it must have eradicated.I don't know.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/24/2012 5:24 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ...... Finally Friday: D: D: D: D and with a Uffff Calorazo ...... It seems that this weekend will not rain thus see if we return to the road .......

Well yes Velia, I think he died because at this point and with such heat there is not yet a sad outbreak :( and he should have sprouted already, so if in next week we do not see signs of life I will get it out of the pot, nowI am looking for a plant or arboilito to put on, this area the winter is very hard and the buganvillas do not do well so I will look for a plant that endures the winter, surely a rododendro ... we will see ....: D: D

How do you follow?Have you already done to the idea ?????: D

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
05/25/2012 4:26 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Prado, take a little time, look at the heat that makes here and this week is when some outbreaks have started to come out ... Let's see if you send me some photillos.
Tica, manifest, how are you?
Here preparing the bags and tangles for Madrid ...

Kisses and good day to all

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/25/2012 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

How am I?Covered !!!But happy: d
Call the endocrine yesterday and was not, to call on Monday.I have become very serious with sugar and wait for what they tell me next week.
Well, that they claim the computer, good weekend to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/25/2012 8:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Ticaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, congratulations: D: D: D: D
That all good

Nacho, courage, to see if the entrepreneurial spirit triumphs ...

Alea, I've already read about the ses ... what a jeta, but hey, they are politicians so you don't have to be surprised.
Constancy and perseverance, not to tell you Cabazota;) is what you need ...

I imagine that the Velia and Juanlu family will already be in Madrid or on the way ... kisses for the nati

Prado, I see that the abandoned path: o ...

Anabeg to Turrquia ???to eat kebab 8)

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
05/25/2012 1:20 p.m.

I was thinking of going to Llanes this weekend to the beach because we have been 3 days with tremendous heat, but right now it has clouded and there is a storm, and they announce bad for the next few days, so I stay at home and rest a little, thanI have a movidita week next week.
Tica! Congratulations!, you really wanted pregnancy and you have to be very excited.That I caught you so suspicious reminds me of me, that I had just left the pill and did not expect a pregnancy so soon, but Raquel really wanted to arrive, haha.
Velia, now ended the last subject, but he has the end of the career project and that will take time, maybe until February or March he does not present it, but as the work is either in a hurry ... and think that whenHe started the race already hired them before finishing and had a solved life .. pff, it gives me a rage .. Prado, he has not yet thought about what to do, for the moment he is absorbed with the final project and in August he will go to London to practiceEnglish..and we will see where it goes later, but I do not imagine it, it cannot endure without doing anything, so it will go wherever it is .., to see if there is luck and it happens like Tica, thatHe only had to spend a few months away from home.
Alea, I'm glad your father is already at home, because hospitals exhaust, call me, that I do not have your fixed of Céceres, to see if there is luck and soon summon the opponents so you can come soon.
A hug to all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2012 3:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning route !!!!
Tica, enjoy your status.If you are not very bad, it is one of the most beautiful situations that you will feel in life.
Owash, how happy I put myself when reading you, look you!: D
Regina, courage for Raquel ... I don't know, I have not done any end of career project, but it gives me that it will be more relaxed than having to study, right? ... and yes, what a time they have to live on ourDaughters, Dana is throwing curriculums, she already went to her first job interview, they did not call her, almost better, because she is 2 hours rounded and 2 hours around the house, and that to do it every day is a pass.
Alea, have you finished the agenda? ... on Tuesday to see what Andrés tells us, but painting does not look very good ... encouragement!

And here we are with the Natos, as soon as he entered through the door, he has already asked for "Magalos", and as we have told him that he has later grabbed the sofa arm and has begun to whistle saying that of "Guelespalda", hahahaha... So the aunt or na is not ready ... as soon as she has seen that she already had the almost achieved pito, she has asked for a doll, and now she is saying that soon "aranjus" and that I am punished and I do not go to the winkto "Datiro" (retirement), hahaha.Often entertainment, now he is going around the fair, to the horses, says "There is no ass", hahaha ...

I'm going to fix myself ... kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/26/2012 7:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!
Yesterday we were at the Book Fair ... Angela was excited because she is reading Blue Jean's trilogy, songs for Paula, and which surprise when she met the author signing ... as the third book she didn't have it yet becauseThe 2nd is ending (the first one gave it to Alea), because Ná, who fell, and on topColmos, Lnos went to eat around and lost the bag with the book, Joeeer, what a disgust.Luckily they picked us up and at night we could recover ... apart from that, we saw Forges, Peñafiel (Mu Desmejroadao, La Verdad), A Boris, Fernando Sabater (very old), Íñigo González (of one of the GH editions, is that the first years I was hooked to the reality) .. in short, that we will then take another round ....

With respect to Eurovision, Ohhhh, what disappointment.I loved Pastora Soler, and it moved me .... What things, when I was little I saw the festival every year and cried when our singer did not win, that you are almost always, hahahaha .... You do not see what disgust with Sergio and Estíbaliz,or with Bty Misiego (my father had achieved an autograph of his) .... We saw him as a family, and now since Juan Luis entered our life, we see him again as a family .... Everyone applauding with the few countriesthat give us votes ...

And finally a recognition of my Barça and my Pep ... Of course, go joys that have given us the 2 ... and with respect to Atletic Bilbao, because it gives me a lot of penita when those who lose ...

Anyway, I will attend to the natos ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/27/2012 7:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... Ayyyy Velia how many things :)) :)) :)), thankfully you will recover your bag because if not:-/:-/ .....

I also loved Pastora Soler yesterday, I put the TV just to see her, the festival has not seen it whole, I am very bored: Oops: and yesterday we finally could do another stage of the road, Sarriá-Portomarín, phenomenal: D, a great day to walk although we fell a few drops .....: Mrgreen: And today quiet, we went to the nursery for land to finish preparing the garden: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

I'm going to see Alonso ......: D

DiabetesForo
05/27/2012 9:07 a.m.

Hello good.

The first thing, congratulations to Tica.A child is the most beautiful thing we can have.Enjoy it.

Otherwise, bad.I'm still furious and I feel cheated.A whole year preparing myself, going to the academy and touching the 10 in the exams, not at all, so that some shit decide that "when they get out of the balls."

You are going to forgive my language, but I have been separated from Vicente for many months, with a clear objective, fighting, not at all, to stay with a face of asshole and without knowing where I am singing.I don't know if I return to Asturias, without work or anything, if I stay here, where there is either.I only know that I am furious, fatal, wanting to go with the miners and get rid of fire to the barricades.

I don't feel like going to the book Fair even, with what I like to read.I am against abortion, but I think it would have been magnificent for their mothers to have aborted.And I don't follow me anymore.

I will enter when I have a better humor.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/27/2012 12:26 p.m.

I encourage Alea.A kiss

iris's profile photo
iris
05/27/2012 5:51 p.m.

Hello route !!!

Sorry, not having spent so long!
The truth is that I have had many things in my head and many things to do, this year I don't stop, but I know it's not an excuse ...

How many novelties, Tica in Spain and pregnant: Congratulations !!!!!I hope you have very good pregnancy and that the baby comes very healthy and very handsome !!hahaha
I also see that Anabeg you are looking for a sister for Eider, to see if you are very lucky and you get it soon.I've seen that you wrote to me on Facebook, I have it very abandoned too, I have hardly come back ... forgive that I have not answered you ...
Alea, animated, I see that many things get together, to see if the streak passes ...

I continue as always, I control the glycemia more or less, normal, the last hemo tube a 6.5 but looked at me the header and told me that I had to download it.And I think, that we were, with 5.8 climb, and with 6.5 go down ... in short, I imagine that it will be because it was the head and maybe it does not have much idea what value you have to have and how you see a * andout of rank ... or maybe he wanted to touch his noses for a while ... I don't know ...
I continue with enough urine infections, and I have begun to take blueberry stract, that everyone looked at it, I've been taking it for two weeks, but I have not noticed much improvement ...
My grandmother died in February too, the poor almost suffered, and for what she had almost until luck, my mother and my aunt seem that they are already recovering little by little ... and well, last week Candela was born, soI'm aunt again, and a baby gives many joys ...

And on the other hand, although I am always, I will change my life a bit quite soon ... hehehe although they assured me the work until December, I had started looking in Salamanca, with very little hope for this of the crisis andBecause in Salamanca it is not that there is much software development, and in the end I have left work there !!!
So we are going to live together Chechu and I to Villamayor, which is where I have found work and is 5km from Salamanca.This weekend we have found a rental little piece for both of us, and they give us the keys on the 7th. And on the 11th I started the new work ...
So now with a lot of things in the head, to prepare, to carry, to buy ... etc. with an examination of the course in computer science on day 6 and a practice to also deliver ... I am that I do not give supply...

And then, I have endo on the 25Or no ... On the one hand, for security it seems to me that it is better not to say anything until they spend a few months and see that I can do my job the same, but having to miss the first day to come to Valladolid to the endo ....
And then thinking, although my mother here can go for material, what do I do, change the doctor to Salamanca?Will the bomb keep me?Can I go for material after work?Pufff

Kisses for all, Velia, Owahs, Regina, Iris, Prado ... etc.

DiabetesForo
05/28/2012 8:45 a.m.

Alea, I am pessimistic by nature ... and I think this has only begun.
I almost always say the same, citizens get the consequences 1 year after they occur.
At least, you have a clear objective, a great family and a privileged head ... so you will improve before the rest ... and if we will make you improve.

Neihs with these worlds

DiabetesForo
05/28/2012 1:52 p.m.

Neihs, jo you how long.You will see that you live with the boyfriend, on the one hand it is hard to leave home (I thought it was much more detachment from the parents when I left) but how well it is when one gets used to ...

Alea, yes, the country is made shit, but what it outside is not better.For example, in Germany, people are subject to the situation, there are rich people, but many people charging salaries shit.Here everyone steals, everyone laughs at the town but nothing is done ...

On Saturday I went to the emergency room, my abdomen, kidneys, legs, ... like when you are with the rule, it hurt.I wake up several times at night and I was already a little mosqueada.I went and the analyzes and the echo did not fit with the supposed date of pregnancy (and that I explained that it did not trust the last rule, ...) told me that it was almost certain was an ectopic pregnancy and that today I did another analysisand that he returned in the afternoon.It seems that everything is fine, and you start seeing a mini-point in the ultrasound on the right place :) Of course they have not assured me that everything goes well, but he has told me that unless blood or hasMuch pain and my shoulders hurt (I don't just understand that last part) that I don't go to the emergency room.So well, I'm happy.Since yesterday it seems that it will less pain ... I see if I sleep today.

Good night!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/28/2012 5:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hiaaaa, good
Neihssss, what a joy to know about you.I feel about your grandmother and good luck in the New Curro.
You will see how well living with the boyfriend.
Tica take care of yourself, you'll see that everything is going well
I am a unveiled pelin, at five o'clock I have to get up, we take at 7 the bis for Madrid, then at 18hrs in Barajas.Greetings to all and even the return.Chaoooo

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/28/2012 11:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.