{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well, there is also the most hot thing, the road cuts have ceased at the moment because they arrested 9 miners :( and the riots entered Bembibre and liad it ...... Yesterday in León there was a night demonstration.... Although the mobilizations have to support them, this region dies definitely if they take away how little we have, the coal ... because not only are the direct jobs, there are many companies that live or survive thanks tothe mines ...... in short ..... you have to endure anymore ...... :(

I imagine that you will be very excited with Raquel's graduation: D, you'll tell us ...
Velia how Angela follows?I imagine that already recovered from gastroenteritis .....
Tica now it's time to take care of yourself, if you don't let you do sports because nothing, to walk with dogs that is the best: D ..... and the work ufff .... Well you will see that it is the best and how they reactWhen you say it .... It depends on how the company is, they do not usually like pregnancies even if it has no cost to them .... you know ... but everything depends, each company is a world ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/13/2012 7:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, to say something.

Today they have given us the results of my father's tests: lung cancer with metastasis in several places.No solution.The only treatment will be palliative.It is already what I needed to finish fucking the year.

Forgive me that lately it is not precisely the joy of the garden, but they are giving me everywhere.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/15/2012 8:03 a.m.

Jod ..... :( how much sorry, I don't know what to say, nothing comforts right now, I just want to send you a huge hug. A kiss.

DiabetesForo
06/15/2012 8:18 a.m.

A strong hug, Alea, take care of yourself.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/15/2012 11:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Sorry Alea, :( :(

Little to say .... look for the best quality of life for both him and for the rest you take care of him.

DiabetesForo
06/15/2012 12:41 p.m.

Alea sorry.
I send you a big hug and I wish you a lot of strength for the hard moments that you are going to live.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/15/2012 2:41 p.m.

Good morning route !!!

Alea, man, a huge kiss!

Tica, how are you going?I haven't read the forum for days.How did you manage to go to the consultations, in the end have you commented on the work?What mess!
Anabeg, how good on holidays.I followed you on Facebook ... By the way, the girl is beautiful.Congratulations on that approved, to see if there is luck with the writing.
Owash, PEAZO Borrío, with which you think that the secrets are a castañita ... posse of that nothing !!!What a recital!:)) :))
Prado, do you continue with the way?These are good dates, it is not making too hot, at least here.
Regina, how about graduation?exciting, right?I guess you would be beautiful.Let's see when you go up to those FACE.

Angela has already finished her classes, this year has been prompt, how good, because I already needed some rest.These weeks are being exhausting, among their glycemia, the stress of the exams, the end of the course that affects it a lot ... the notes I think they will be great too, so very happy.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/16/2012 6:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!

Much encouragement Alea.See you....

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/16/2012 6:23 a.m.

Velia yesterday we were taking some vinitos and we learned that the secrets played in PonferradWe didn't see anything ... anyway ... that we were sure ....... snif snif

This weekend touches rest, I'm very tired ......: mrgreen:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/16/2012 7:10 a.m.

Good weekend!
I encourage Alea and a very strong hug

I'm still good, well, enough sugar drops (I had become accustomed to not having barely) and very tired.I went to the gynecologist on Thursday, everything looked very good, even I saw the embryo (I think it is not called fetus: Oops :) All very well, he told me that it was perfect, the date of childbirth at the end of January, but withDiabetes is impossible to predict anything, surely it will advance a lot.Be very careful with diabetes, which are many years of evolution, ... and those things.I have fattened a lot, but they are for the hypos, I am hooked all day to a juice box .... at work I have not said anything, but I will have to say it, on Thursday a partner asked me that if ISomething important happened that was very missing the curro ...

Angela has to be very happy, I remember with great affection the end of the course and have the whole summer ahead :) To enjoy these months with the family !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/16/2012 7:16 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Much encouragement, I'm very sorry ...

I continue here, adapting to the new curro, the new house and all that, everything goes quite well.I will tell you.I'm going to put myself with the last practice of the uni now that I have a ratin ...

Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
06/16/2012 12:58 p.m.

Helloaaa,
Alea, many dosses and a huge hug
Velia, good that Angela's notes are good, like this Angela can enjoy summer: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
The writing approved but the oral no, I have to present myself again in September: Twisted :: Twisted:
Tica, I'm glad that everything goes well, take care of yourself and I imagine that with diabetes the delivery will be advanced, you tell us how you are going
Prado, to rest the weekend
Neihs, you will tell us how for Salamanca, that everything goes great
Everything right here, today I have a cousin of Eider to sleep, this enchanted eider, they are having a pipa
Have a good weekend
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/16/2012 5:13 p.m.

Good day.....

Alea how everything goes?How about your father?and Celia ?????
Velia tell us something, about the holidays, right?Here the course end on Friday ......
How do you follow, you already said it at work?

What will be from Nacho .... It must be very looked at with its new projects, to see if it tells us something .......

I continue with a lot of mess in the office, a job that I do not like anything, very unpleasant and depressing ..... :(, now that mining ends I do not know what we are going to live ...... inEnd ..... we will have to emigrate because the little industry that was going all ......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
06/20/2012 4:53 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Tica, what good news.I am glad that everything is fine ... and the descent, Ufff, Angela is worse than ever, and not precisely because of hyper ... I have already lowered a lot of insulin, but we did not just adjust.
Neihs, already adapted?Joooo, comes to mind when it becomes independent, how many illusions ahead, the world ate me.How different things look since the second half of the game.
Anabeg, I guess I would enjoy a lot with the premium.
Regina, you have not told us how the graduation.
Alea, a kiss.
Prado, how difficult you also have it in your profession with so much closure of companies ... beautiful encouragement, we will trust that this has touched the bottom and what it touches is to go up ... a hug !!!What played the secrets and did not find out?You are worse than me, hahahaha.
Vacation?The girls have already finished, Dana a lot ago and Angela last week.On Monday we went to Madrid to an interview for a work scholarship for Dana, difficult to give it because it had to have finished and now it turns out that he lacks 1/2 credit, which he has but that they have not wanted to validate in the faculty claimingthat it is optional instead of free choice ... so the only option is a course that has from July 2 to 6, but that would be incompatible with the scholarship since it would start working on 2 ... in short, thatInstead of facilitating things, crushing !!!Ultimately it has registered to make an audit and accounting master ... I will tell.
And I walk a little Plofff ... I am tired, I sleep badly and I have nervous ... I guess not having the things placed ... I'll be straightened.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/20/2012 5:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I return from endocrine, it has dropped to 6.1, the truth is that I am very happy, I have been taking care of me and has dropped from 6.9 to 6.1 so very well.

I have said it at work (bosses and HR), I was uneasy for missing so much and I think it is sometimes better to say what there is and if something bad comes out, solutions will be sought.The truth is that they have taken it very well (at least in the face of me), they have told me that the last quarter if I am better at home (someday) that I can work from there, come on, giving me many facilities.What then speaks between them is another issue, I have a temporary contract (for 3 years or if the project ends before) and you never know, but I will try not to give many turns to the head.

Neihs, how are your first weeks go for the new work?I hope everything goes very well
Well I encourage everyone with your projects/concerns: job search, graduations, vacations, ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2012 7:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.

Thanks for the spirits.This afternoon I will go with my children to see my father and take some things that he likes.I prefer to enjoy it while I can think about the future.

And Celia in its line.Yesterday he touched Endo.The Hemo at 9.2.I already passed.Endo asks what do we do, Celia?She, calm, says that the batteries are going to be put (what does that sound like?).

Luckily, on other sides they give me joys.Those who have me on Facebook have already seen it, but I feel like sharing it here, because having a child fills me with pride:

Link

Tica, I'm glad your bosses' response.Surely everything is going well.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/20/2012 9:27 a.m.

On Facebook I didn't tell you anything Alea, I am not surprised that you are proud, it is not for less, he has who resemble ...;)
And Celia .... Know some diabetic who has a sequel for not taking care of yourself?

Tica what good news, in the endo and at work .... I'm glad ....: D
Owash Tell us something man !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/20/2012 11:12 a.m.

Tica, congratulations ... Enjoy pregnancy

Alea Alea ... how difficult it is to live the moment, the day to day, but if you get it it is very rewarding.

Velia, what happens ???If you are my preferred "Mariangustias";) :)) a pass with Juanlu and some cañitas do miracles.
Surely you have told me but I don't remember it, what has Dana studied?
Angela more quiet?

Prado, because little I can count ... I am in endocrine operation (July 11) and it seems that the glyd will remain around 7
My work remains the same madness, with schizophrenia peaks ... and that is that the organization is infamous ... the quality criteria and continuous improvement is :))

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
06/20/2012 3:20 p.m.

Alea, congratulate Fernando from my part and you too and a hug.I am very linked these days with the work.The very emotional Raquel graduation.I tell you more things when I have more time.A kiss to all

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/20/2012 7:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't know what the desert will be like but it will not walk too far from what we have spent today in Valencia ... at 3 pm that I have left 40 degrees in the shade and a west wind that removed my breathing.The skin burned even in the shadow: shock: I have sweated even inside the bus with the air conditioning on.
A barbarity.

Too bad it was today, I would have preferred it on Sunday to make Easter to the Ricachones of the F1: Twisted:
The wheels were going to last 2 turns each :))

And little more ... a lot of work and too "ugly" (too serious we see lately).Although sometimes you get joys like seeing a boy of my age to recover after being 3 days in UCI in an induced coma ...

DiabetesForo
06/21/2012 2:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.